Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,158 members, 7,887,378 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:53 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (525) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5467885 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Julieni: 9:58am On Nov 29, 2013
Honiepie24: hello goodevening,how are we doing?

@joybik tnx a lot,your dh took my protocols nd supp suggestions to ur family doc,n he endorsed it,am greatful to God most especially n to u all who has brought out d best in me
,i am truely inspired.

@hopeful3 a big congratulations to u my sister n friend,this is just d beginning,u will testify right here soon,hmmm dis is jus a tip

@wazoboy am working on it,ur turn is SOON

@dona tee my dear pls in box me ur querry

@mowafruitful tnx dearie,bless u lots

lord i ve come right here to say thank you,for all the testimonies,i cnt name them all,but u ve shown me mercy n grace,picked n used me to ur glory alone.
Am humbled.

Congratulations once again to u all who kip mailing ur positive progress,bliv me,d best is yet to come.

@julieni congratulations,pls let us knw d diffrent fin u did b4 d bfp,its jus a tradition here that u tell us,someodas cud learn,tk care

i dint really do much, jusst my prayers and clomid... i just had faith in God and he answered me. Only concerned about this constant headche and dizziness.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godsgrace2013: 12:15pm On Nov 29, 2013
udoka2: @Godsgrace
Pls drag ur DH to hospital, its not ttc matter. I take God beg u.ok thank dear.u ar right we are on it nw.

@joybik
My sister I dey my bended kneels oo, follow me beg grin. Thanks all for always praying and checking on us.

@mowafruitful
Thanks sis. I hv been told, but laziness no gree me prepare it, after reading ur post, I went to get it, just finished cooking and eating it. Thanks once more, will be eating till this Royal Priesthood shows face grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by eazee(f): 3:32pm On Nov 29, 2013

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 4:52pm On Nov 29, 2013
@eazee Congrats on your pregnancy. May the Lord keep you and baby for this nine month course. Praise the Lord.
@Honeypie, weldone and thanks for all the health tips. May the Lord remember your labours.

Job 42:10
After Job prayed for his friends, the LORD restored Job’s prosperity and gave him twice as much as he had before.

In preparation for our prayers and fasting tomorrow, I enjoin us all to search our hearts and weed out any root of bitterness, malice, hatred, anger and any bile against anyone who may have scorned, mocked or reproached us. God expects our hearts to overflow with love, so it is necessary for us to humble ourselves before we even pray like Job was able to humble himself and pray for hs friends. Then the bible says the Lord restored twice what Job had lost. God gives double for our trouble.

Tomorrow it will be nice to let us rise up with authority and declare the word of God concerning our lives for the whole earth to see the new things spring forth. So all those verses you hold unto are needed here.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joybik(f): 5:04pm On Nov 29, 2013
@Honiepie Yes oooh. God is on the throne. I've responded to ur msg. Thanks once more. @eazee CONGRATS. To God be all Glory and honour.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 29, 2013
Congrats madam.

I have a feeling that dizzyiness should not be ignored.

Have you been tested for diabetes or High BP?

Or could it be a symptom of morning sickness ?Mamas in the house know better than me smiley

In any case here's wishing you feel better soon
Julieni: Hi all, av been following this thread for months noww and have learnt aloot here... i really appreciate you all. Well, just wanna share my testimony. i have been ttc for 8months with lot of worries till now that i am confirmed 3months old... i have started my antenatal but rescently sstarted feeling dizzy, like wall rolling... Someone recommended blood tonic, bur its my first and am trying to be careful. So dont knoww which blood tonic to go for, any suggestion will be highly appreciated.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mzora(f): 5:33pm On Nov 29, 2013
@eazee congrats on ur BFP...it is permanent in jesus.AMEN...please tell us wat u did differently dis cycle...sumone might be learnin from u..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godsgrace2013: 5:45pm On Nov 29, 2013
Hi everyone.i know that my God is ever faithful.whem i did my hormonal test my prolactin was 27,my dr place me on bromo 4 1month,though my period is nw regular,bt i want to go 4 natural things or herbs bt dnt knw d right one to use.bn hearing acv nd bsm,jst dnt understand.pls helpoo.am also in 4 d prayer.sory 4 d long post.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by itiade(f): 6:05pm On Nov 29, 2013
Hello everyone, its great to know that this thread still exists and not only that, active. I was here about 5yrs ago when I was TTC and the advice and encouragement I got from the house kept me going. I am a proud mother of a set of twin boys who are almost 4years now.

Just thot to encourage you all and let you know that no matter the medical condition, God is always there for us. I am a living witness. Thru my trying times I asked him for just one child and he gave me two.

Put your trust in him and seek the best medical attention you can cos faith without works is dead.

I hope to rejoice with you all soon.

Cheers

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 6:39pm On Nov 29, 2013
@eaezy, congrats on ur bfp and God has made ur blessings permanent IJN!

@all dis month wil not pass us by IJN!

I claim M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ Bfp IJN! I believ it is done. Lord av u not said it? Wil u not do it? Oh God dat honoureth his word abov his name! I knw u r aware of M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ case n I knw u wil giv me a bfp soon to d glory of ur name. AMeN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 6:50pm On Nov 29, 2013
@Godsgrce 2013 bsm = blck strap molasses, acv = apple cider vineagar..its best to buy acv with mother, ie the raw and unfiltered one
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 7:57pm On Nov 29, 2013
prayer mood activated. do u hv any baby thing in ur house? if no, rush & buy pampers. do u hv a name 4 ur child? if no, get a name.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 8:02pm On Nov 29, 2013
hold ur baby thing in ur hands & declear prayerfully by 12am wit his/her name.
eg. Kaima. l hv bought ur cloths, come & wear them

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 8:23pm On Nov 29, 2013
praise God in ur language or any song u know d meaning. thank him 4 d gift of a dh & other things. cancel every doc/negative report.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 8:25pm On Nov 29, 2013
let d prayer points & bible verses start flowing. 2nite is d nite. d gates of hell cannot stop us IJN. God bless us all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bloomingbuds(f): 8:29pm On Nov 29, 2013
NO MATTER WHAT!!!

When you pull back and look at Psalm 109 in its totality, it becomes painfully clear that it's one of David's most heart-breaking compositions. Obviously, he wrote it during a time of unparalleled difficulty and distress, when everything that could possibly go wrong did. Maybe it was when the sting of Ahithophel's betrayal was still fresh, or on the heels of some unrecorded conflict. Whatever the exact circumstances were, they took David to the brink of his breaking point.

And yet, there's a star that shines through all this darkness. Notice that in this state of extreme misery, David gave himself to prayer. All around him there was nothing but heartache, and so he looked up. He looked in that one direction, the only direction in which he could trust there would be a loving heart to receive him.

Sometimes, our lives parallel David's. Our enemies are multiplied and threaten to utterly overwhelm us, and even those we trusted betray us. We're attacked from every angle, except one: from above. The avenue of prayer is still open to us and unlimited resources of God's love, joy, peace, wisdom, and faith are made available to us.

When our lives seem to be racing out of control at breakneck speed, prayer is the brake that saves us. We need to use it. We need to do as David did and give ourselves to prayer when the battle appears hopeless and the floodwaters are at their highest. Don't surrender or roll over in defeat. Don't succumb to the rising tide. Dig deep, call out to God, pray! Take advantage of the one avenue that is and always will be open to you no matter what.

Hearer of our hearts, may we always and ever pursue the pathway of prayer to You.

Think about it...

What does this passage reveal to me about God?

What does this passage reveal to me about myself?

Based on this, what changes do I need to make?

What is my prayer for today?

Reference : PSALM 109: 4... For my love they are my adversaries: but I give myself unto prayer.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godsgrace2013: 9:46pm On Nov 29, 2013
RipVanWink: @Godsgrce 2013 bsm = blck strap molasses, acv = apple cider vineagar..its best to buy acv with mother, ie the raw and unfiltered one
oh i see.thanks a lot.pls do i use the both? If yes how nd when,can my dh also use.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 10:20pm On Nov 29, 2013

John 1vrs 1-5

1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

Beloved,
In the above vrs, its telling us that GØD̶̲̥̅̊ Himself is word and life, so brethren, whatever doc has said concerning our situation isn't the final cos GØD̶̲̥̅̊ has the final say, be it blocked tubes, Endo, pco, low sperm, no ovary or whatsoever, its not from the owner of WORD's mouth , so therefore let's cast our whole trust in him, He's the owner of our lives and He does whatever dat pleases him with it.

Also , Beloved, what's ur relationship with GØD̶̲̥̅̊?.
Let's us build an everlasting and a strong relationship with Him cos He said dat those who walks in His way are his ,.and that whatsoever you ask in his name will be given unto you in due time
Are you of the Lord, if yes then Eph 6 vrs10-18

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord's people.

Also , Beloved, what's ur relationship with GØD̶̲̥̅̊?.
Let's us build an everlasting and a stong relationship with Him cos He said dat those who walks in His way are his ,.

Have tot about what christ thinks of you, in Jer 29 vrs 11 , says , He tot towards us are tot of good to give us benefited end, GØD̶̲̥̅̊ loves us so much that was why He sent his only begotten Son to die for us.

As we pray tonite, let's put all our faith in Him cos He said we should ask and we shall find .

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mowafruitful: 11:59pm On Nov 29, 2013
PRAYER POINTS: 1:the beauty of every marriage is the fruit of the womb,Lord visit my womb with children in your mercy and favour. 2: O wicked expectation of my adversaries concernig my fruitfulness,perish now by fire. 3: Evil decree of unfruitfulness directed at my womb,backfire now by fire. 4: O covenant and hold of unfruitfulness entered to frustrate me,scatter now,sctter now,scatter now by the blood of Jesus Christ of nazareth. 5: Forces of abortion and miscarriage,wither and perish now by fire. 6: Alter of unfruitfulness erected to mess me up,burn and scatter from ur root now. 7: Agents of unfruitfulness that has vowed to keep me barren die now by thunder. 8: Demons of stillbirth assign to kill my children in the womb,wither and perish now by fire. 9: I declare today that i shall not surfer under the bondage of abortion,miscarriage or stillbirth now in the name of Jesus christ of nazareth. 10: Habba father,dont pass me by this year.Fruit of the womb must be part of my total recovery in the name of Jesus Christ of nazareth. AMEN. OUR PRAYERS SHALL BE ANSWERED IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF THE LORD

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:56am On Nov 30, 2013
@honiepie24, please check your inbox well, I sent you a mail before! Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by comely(f): 10:57am On Nov 30, 2013
Good morning all the fruitful wombs, I'm in for the fasting and prayer, I am convinced with God all things are possible Luke 1 verce 37, my mind is @ rest with the word of God our cases are settled, Let Exodus 23v25-26 be our confession today and always 25- , 'AND YE SHALL SERVE THE LORD YOUR GOD AND HE SHALL BLESS THY BREAD AND THY WATER AND I WILL TAKE SICKNESS AWAY FROM THE MIDST OF THEE 26-THER SHALL NOTHING CAST THEIR YOUNG NOR BE BARREN THE NO OF THY DAYS I WIL FULFILL.. See God speaking into our situation and making convenant with us .He is a convenant keeping God.I declare as an oracle of God the lord will give as many that believe 11th hour miracle IJN 2nd King 4verce 16 is our portion in Jesus name .

@ Godsgrace2013 try and get hygienically prepared moringa oleifera powder for you DH,I have used it for similar case and it work like magic , beside he should do away with sugar.

@ honeipei and udoka2 thanks for your love and support

@eazee congrats rejoice with you.

@ joybik , cjnone, alwaystrue , hopeful3 and all active contributors your rewards arr on earth and in heaven. We shall all see our children's children IJN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godsgrace2013: 11:47am On Nov 30, 2013
comely: Good morning all the fruitful wombs, I'm in for the fasting and prayer, I am convinced with God all things are possible Luke 1 verce 37, my mind is @ rest with the word of God our cases are settled, Let Exodus 23v25-26 be our confession today and always 25- , 'AND YE SHALL SERVE THE LORD YOUR GOD AND HE SHALL BLESS THY BREAD AND THY WATER AND I WILL TAKE SICKNESS AWAY FROM THE MIDST OF THEE 26-THER SHALL NOTHING CAST THEIR YOUNG NOR BE BARREN THE NO OF THY DAYS I WIL FULFILL.. See God speaking into our situation and making convenant with us .He is a convenant keeping God.I declare as an oracle of God the lord will give as many that believe 11th hour miracle IJN 2nd King 4verce 16 is our portion in Jesus name .

@ Godsgrace2013 try and get hygienically prepared moringa oleifera powder for you DH,I have used it for similar case and it work like magic , beside he should do away with sugar.

@ honeipei and udoka2 thanks for your love and support

@eazee congrats rejoice with you.

@ joybik , cjnone, alwaystrue , hopeful3 and all active contributors your rewards arr on earth and in heaven. We shall all see our children's children IJN
.o.k thanks.pls where can i get d powder,is 4rm pharmacy shop or pple selling herbs.am staying in lagos.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by comely(f): 11:59am On Nov 30, 2013
@Godsgrace 2013 some pharmacy stores sell it but check and be convince the store sell good stuff
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godsgrace2013: 12:22pm On Nov 30, 2013
comely: @Godsgrace 2013 some pharmacy stores sell it but check and be convince the store sell good stuff
.u are a darling sis.i will go 4 d search nxt wk.wl gv u feed back, .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by loldar2000(f): 12:40pm On Nov 30, 2013
Eazee. Congrat on ur bfp. U shall carry 2term in Jesus name.
CONFESSION: In Jesus name I receive power tht is in d word of God in2 my spirit, soul and body. In my mouth is d power of life and death. There4 I speak life un2 myself and I speak destruction unto all my enemies and all their weapons against me in Jesus name.
With my heart, I believe unto righteousness; and with my mouth, confession is made unto salvation in Jesus name.
The name of Jesus is my authority over all the powers of darkness including satan in Jesus name.
Every evil power in my environment assigned against my child-bearing die in the name of JESUS.
Anything taken frm my body used against my child-bearing, die in JESUS name.
My Father carry out divine surgery dat will move my life forward in JESUS name.
Anything I have eaten or swallowed, presently working against my health, be dissolved by the power of GOD in Jesus name.
Any organ in my body, performing below expectation, receive d resurrection power of the Lord Jesus Christ in Jesus name.
I command right now a total destruction of all yokes, burdens, fears, oppressions, enchantments, witchcraft, divinations, spells, curses, all ordinances and handwrittings done by the enemies against me, a child of God, in the name of Jesus Christ.
Blood of Jesus, Holy Ghost fire, detoxify my body in Jesus name.
Oh Lord, let my system and my DH's system receive power of healing and renewal un Jesus name.
Holy Ghost fire, loose my womb frm d cage of water bound and witchcraft spirits in JESUS name.
I drink d blood of Jesus and pass out frm my body system, every demon of infirmity, in the name of Jesus. AMEN
Thk God for answered prayers
Read d following and confess them. Exc 23:26, Leviticus 26:9, Psalm 127:3-4, Deut. 7:14, Psalm 128:2-3

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 12:54pm On Nov 30, 2013
Wen d lord wil giv us BFPs we shal b as unto a dream. D miracles r abt to manifest.

1sam 1:27
For dis child I prayed n d lord hath given me my petition wich I asked of him

Gen 30:23
And she conceived n bare a son n said God has taken away M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ reproach

Gen 25:21
And Issac entreated d lord for his wife because she was barren n d lord was entreated of him n rebakah his wife conceived.

God wil take away our reproach IJN!
He is a God dat giv us d petitions dat we desire.
I've also learnt dat we need our DH n DW prayers as in d case of isaac n rebekah.
Rebekah must av been prayin too buh wen isaac asked God, God answered sharp sharp so if d head of d family asks God, God sees it as an act of humility n responsibility n he wil honour d requests.

God wil honour our DH n DW prayers IJN! Amen.
Lord God let d blessings of BFP flow thru dis thread to every family represented.

Take al d Glory lord. We r humbled in ur presence by ur lov n gudness. Grant us our deisires lord IJN Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godsgrace2013: 1:51pm On Nov 30, 2013
I decree that as we seek the face of God today,there must be evidence.watch out,it does not matter how many days,week or months remaining for i know that my God works in a mysterious way.I hear GOD say that our dh count or dw hormonal state are nt issue nd does not matter,peace!IJN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godsgrace2013: 2:13pm On Nov 30, 2013
Remember is not enough to pray, your faith must be strong nd also hv absolute belief dat it is done nd settled.because when i looked at d story of joseph,daniel,esther,ruth,hannah,elizabeth even mary d mother of jesus,i found that when is God's time nothing will be require of u except ur faith nd dn Gods favour.sometime He can even overlook ur faith just to make a name for Himself.afterall,sarah never believed when d angel spoke to them but He that honours His word more than His name perfect His word.peace
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godsgrace2013: 2:15pm On Nov 30, 2013
@honiepie.pls dear i send u a mail.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 2:50pm On Nov 30, 2013
@ cjone, may God reward ur labour of love, may HE bless you and grant ur desire, I must confess iv been following you and watching ur desire for prayers, not forgetting d part you played in bringing about today's prayers, your trust and believe in God wil bring ur children fast IJN

@ Alwaystrue, I said it before and wil say it again, God has seen ur work and devotion to his words, He Wil visit you soon wt your twins, it's ur time to testify

Godsgrace, Donatee, Loldar, comely, mowafruitful, muma, bloomingbud, God bless and visit us all, tank s so much for ur contributions
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godsgrace2013: 3:21pm On Nov 30, 2013
comely: @Godsgrace 2013 some pharmacy stores sell it but check and be convince the store sell good stuff
pls i have been trying to send u message tru nairaland pm but they keep on sending me failure notice.my email add is ifydon14@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.