Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,162 members, 7,887,388 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:05 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (523) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5467890 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 10:41am On Nov 26, 2013
Where is chimdalu? Has morning sickness started already? Its well with you by God's grace
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 10:54am On Nov 26, 2013
@twinnie hav u gotten d dong quai?how much did u buy?someone nids it asap.how is it going?

@hawtmummie how are u doing?hw far hv u gone?regards

@ebony u dint tell me hw far gone u r,u received ma response right?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 11:49am On Nov 26, 2013
My dear people how ar we doing,i can see we ar all bubbling and waiting for sooner testimonies,i jst decided to give myself some rest after after all the stress i went through,cos i came back with serious cough and catarrh but thank God am good nown,@ honiepie dear i only new next time and everyday supermarket as a big supermarket were u can get such.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 11:52am On Nov 26, 2013
@honiepie ok thanks to kings daughter she has answered ur question
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 11:59am On Nov 26, 2013
@honey pie not really just want to be cleared as per when to start u know my scenario is two nau grin grin,I believe u mean a week after the bleedin finally stop? Pink22 is doing gr8 as well.

@alwaystrue thank u 4d word,may the lord water you body,soul and spirit too
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 12:03pm On Nov 26, 2013
Ooh ayakanon my dear it is well with ur soul and God will always be ur strenght, no more sorrow again always happiness forever in ur life.Alll the newbies u ar welcome,dear udoka ur bundle of joy will soon arrive,favouredgal hw ar u and lo
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 12:26pm On Nov 26, 2013
@amynimas my darlyn am happy to hv u,wats up darl?u flashed lik lightening n left,dh nko?yes @kings daughter has responded,i was askin after d fresh ones,happily she said dey hv,

@oct20 no no dear u dnt need paptase,you cn get pregnitude if u wish,will in box u an alternative to d scratchy one,brb

@Golden dearie may God bless u lots,i ve responded to your mails,hope u got them,kip me posted.

@ayaakonah yes i meant after u ve stopped bleeding,wait for a week b4 proceeding,you can do chilled appled water recipie for one week while waiting.

@pintoxx hahaha i don laugh tire 4 ur mail,abeg contract lil boys to hunt it 4 u,na so odaz do theirs,abi make i come help u,u will climb,i go hold bag for ground,hahahaha,lots of hugs dearie.

@me_me dearie i ve responded ooo,but it seems u dint receive,check alternative ttc,i also responded dere.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 12:50pm On Nov 26, 2013
Honiepie darling am more happy to hv you,i was down with change of weather buh am ok nown.hubby is doing very good enjoying his trevo,i jst sent u amail dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by NecheBaby6: 12:57pm On Nov 26, 2013
@honeypie lwkmh ohhhhh,if u see as I dey search 4 dis Detox wit my Legedise benz so tee I no see am .I just say make I tell u dis morning oh cos me I don tire 4 d search.hahahahahahaha ttc u no go kill person oh God dey shaa

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 1:05pm On Nov 26, 2013
If u are in lag and still can't get acv at locations already advised. I bought for my dh today at megacare, 1, isaac john street, ikeja gra, braggs brand. Small bottle N1900 big 2800.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by comely(f): 4:26pm On Nov 26, 2013
@ Honiepie and Udoka2 thanks to you guy ..I appreciate
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 5:05pm On Nov 26, 2013
@all, Good afternoon, how everybody. @udoka, May the peace/love/joy of Almighty God be with you and your entire home. God is solidly watching your back.

@venuss. how body? long time no hear?

@alwaysbaby, ride on. angles has been released from heaven with your blessings. Just open your door and received them. I dey jealous u o.

@all, 30th is almost here. lets remember our agreement. Let the God of heaven arise on our behalf. I heard something from a plumber who claimed to have joined almost all the bad societies in Nigeria. I now concluded that actually, there are spirits behind every setback in most lives.

Powers of darkness are not sleeping at all. but they are just gods while we have the Almighty God who is so Mighty in battle. daddy Elijah can testify to this.

I want to suggest we do at least 3days fasting and prayer. either from 12am - 3pm, 12am-6pm 12am-12am. for three days depending on ones' ability/strength.

This year will never end without our bfp IJN.

@pinky I no say ur body don dey kamkpe, kindly paste the names or what do u think?. Anyone else can also help here. I personally feel we need the names. Lets present the names to God Almighty.

@alwaystrue, abeg release the bible verses/prayer points. Anyone else led by the spirit can also help. hahaha when this number of ttc women cry to God on the same prayer topic. the devil himself go hear casala.

@all, just my personal suggestion. counter or better suggestions are most welcome.

God bless us all IJMN. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 5:06pm On Nov 26, 2013
I can feel d holyspirit movin here today, I received a revelation dat d spirit is present here to heal.
Let it move thru our lives n body n heal every tinz hinderin our bfp n to carry d belle till 9mths to av a healthy momma n baby.
Let it move lord 1x again.
Lord we surrender it all to u who knws our frame.
We surrender it all to u who can heal
We surrender it al to u our helper fortress comforter giver redeemer
U r our all in all lord n we acknowledge ur supremacy.
We surrender it all cry

Lord I need siblings for M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ son cry
M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ sis n bro on dis thread need kids too.
We await u lord on our knees!
We won't let go til u settle us.
We al need a last minute miracle oh God dat honoureth his word above his name.
U av said it we knw u wil do it. And al ur children say... AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 26, 2013
@honiepie, and others, thanks so far, please this turmeric, I tried to ask all the hausa pple I kno here about turmeric = gangamau in hausa and to my surprise they did not kno! Please does anybody kno any oda hausa name for turmeric?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 8:07pm On Nov 26, 2013
@cjnone saported I agree with u my sis
#prayer mood activated#
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 26, 2013
@cjone you talk true we need our Bfp before this year runs out. I am in support of the prayer and fastng. God will surely see us through Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 9:00pm On Nov 26, 2013
wazoboy: @honiepie, and others, thanks so far, please this turmeric, I tried to ask all the hausa pple I kno here about turmeric = gangamau in hausa and to my surprise they did not kno! Please does anybody kno any oda hausa name for turmeric?
Why don't you try a superstore; go to there spices section and look for 'turmeric '
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pintoxx(m): 11:10pm On Nov 26, 2013
HI all
I support d prayer stuff some sista mentioned ,cos in most cases ttc is more of a spiritual tin Dan physical,lets put God 1st in dis journey.
UDOKA,lol at u giving baby quit notice,wish u a sressfree delivery,u r in my prayers,waiting eagerly 4d gud news *hugs*
ALWAYSTRUE,always on point @ every point.
HONEY PIE,sweet angel,u r so funny. U r right about d diet stuff,wil return 2d normal diet,thanks 4 evry tin,u actually drew me out from my hidding n peeping corner,thanks 4d #Hug# pls don't go on strike oh,or elseee -.,;-/"?
MYCHILDREN,thanks checking on mi,u 've bin MIA 4 sumtime,abegi show face na!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Arlington(f): 3:28am On Nov 27, 2013
Hello hope everyone is doing great.
Udoka how far na?No be me get this belle but I am so excited ,can't wait to hear you have had this blessing from God.I get investment and shares for this pregnancy grin.
Hope you are feeling good.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:46am On Nov 27, 2013
OP,
How are you and your son and hubby as well smiley

I think this your thread has become most active thread on NL

Thank God for you.

Arlington: Hello hope everyone is doing great.
Udoka how far na?No be me get this belle but I am so excited ,can't wait to hear you have had this blessing from God.I get investment and shares for this pregnancy grin.
Hope you are feeling good.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 27, 2013
VENUSS:
Why don't you try a superstore; go to there spices section and look for 'turmeric '
hmm, thanks I will try and do that!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 7:54am On Nov 27, 2013
Good morning house im in support of the prayer,lets show the devil we have a God that answereth by fire

Anyone within lagos still looking for EDMAK SHAKE OFF,there is a supermarket at ikeja that has it,but they sell in pack,but there is another one at abule egba that sells sachets
ikeja address-Payworth supermarket beside cash and carry ikeja, a pack is sold for #4500
abule-egba- drop at abule-egba bus-stop the pharmacy is located after tantaliser eatery the name is cito ramsgate pharmacy a sachet is #450

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by izuchi13: 9:03am On Nov 27, 2013
@all good morning ooo.

@all newbies welcome and may God visit you sooner than you pray IJCN amen.

@all the wonderful contributors here let God reward you greatly amen.

@all the preggy mamas may God grant you a supernatural childbirth

@all the mamas n papas in the waiting room is there anything too difficult for God to do? before He formed us He knew us if ttc like let it take counsel together with whatever is challenging us - blocked tube, hormonal imbalance, fibriod, low sperm count, anovulation etc, it shall come to nought, if they like let them speak the unwanted words through the doctors, and it shall not stand for God is with us. Have a favoured midweek.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 9:08am On Nov 27, 2013
Good morning my luvly people. Thanks for ur prayers and kind wishes once more.

@Arlington
My sis how bodi and ur family? This baby no dey in a hurry as we are o, 39wks today and doing great. God will do it soonest. Infact you are a major shareholdergrin. Thanks for checking on us.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 9:23am On Nov 27, 2013
I am so confident God Almighty, The only God that is changeless will give me my bfp very soon, not just a bfp, but from one bfp to another, yet another and yet another. first twin boys shocked, second a girl, third, twins, a girl and a boy. 5(five) yes, 5, double for all these trouble. I have seen kings come and go, rule and come down, some where even over thrown. I have seen gods come and go, some their shrines had been turned to church by their children. But since I was born, am old now, He has been reigning before my great grand parents were born, Still reigning in my time, will still reign in the days of my great grand children. How glad I will be to tell my grand children while they are removing my gray hair about this great and terrible God. What a God. I have NEVER heard or seen this Mighty God changed. His works speaks mightily for him. It has always been morning, afternoon and night. I have never witnessed night, afternoon and morning, or have you? I have never witnessed the moon in the day, despite how serious the eclipse is, there will always be a rear light while it is operating.or have you?. He understands all languages, ask the dumb. some gods need interpreter to convey their message. He is every where. Jehovah come and reign amongst all your children here. Let every other report from any corner of our lives be a lie, let only your report be true. Reign oh lord, Reign oh lord, We can feel your reign, reign oh lord. Pharaoh and his generation will never forget your reign. Nebuchadnezzar and his generation will never forget your reign, Jezebel and her generation will never forget your reign. Herod and his generation will never forget your reign, reign oh terrible and mighty God.

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamaoge: 9:27am On Nov 27, 2013
@Udosky, it is well with you and the LO. Our God will make all things beautiful in His own time. At the appointed time the vision shall speak and it shall be hitch-free. Amen

@All, am in for the prayer/fasting session. As we wait on Him in unison with a comprehensive faith in the blood of Jesus our mountains shall disappear and our testimonies appear.

@Honeypie, keep on sowing, your divine reward is certain.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 9:31am On Nov 27, 2013
@cjnone, mama jelouxy cheesy you see am abi? Lolz. Thanks dear.

@honeypie, amen. Keep up the good work. May the name of the Lord be praised.

@pintoxx, no be me o, na God e. It is well with us.

@ayaakanoh, it is just a matter of time.

@newbies you are welcome.

@oldies and MIAs una weldone o. We no wetin go draw una people out. grin

@Udobaby, ntoin o. I luff your baby already. He get mind of his own o. He don show you who be boss. No worry dear, baby they consider the quit notice you better beg am o.
Like the Hebrew women dear...

@Arly, how bory. Yes o, you get shares seriously. How your LO and DH?

@All, regarding the prayers...e no dey tire you to cry and beg? Do you even know who you are? Jesus has said in Luke 10:19 that I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. First go and confirm who you are and when you are sure come back and perform it.

Like Moses, Oya look at your hand? Wetin dey there? It is time to stretch forth that rod. How come you don dey carry 'opa ase' (rod of authority) all this while and you dey hide am. We are daughters and sons of the King! He has given us authority! Who does God say you are?
David knew who he was because of the lion he had killed so Goliath na baby thins, Joseph knew who he was and knew he won't allow temptation catch him, Elijah knew who he was and called down fire on the captains and their fifties, who are you?
If you know, start preparing and join us to declare for out tongue is the weapon of the season, the rod we will stretch and we will all do this together. Every body go declare o. It is time to take over!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gr8fulHeart(f): 9:42am On Nov 27, 2013
@ Neche baby. ders a lady in lagos dt sell edmark shakeoff. shd b ard 5:5k.
08034179147. dts her digits.
hope dat helps.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by stevade(f): 10:06am On Nov 27, 2013
Pls i was unable to post what happen now
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 10:10am On Nov 27, 2013
@alwaystrue
Lollllllllll, infact this baby don teach me patience once again. God's time is just the best...nothing works unless its God's time.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by NecheBaby6: 10:17am On Nov 27, 2013
Gr8fulHeart: @ Neche baby. ders a lady in lagos dt sell edmark shakeoff. shd b ard 5:5k.
08034179147. dts her digits.
hope dat helps.
thanks dear hav bought it on mon @4k.@all anyone in need of edmark shake off shld msg me for I can't finish d entire pack alone.pple in lag pricisely
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjenny: 10:26am On Nov 27, 2013
NecheBaby6: thanks dear hav bought it on mon @4k.@all anyone in need of shafe off shld msg me for I can't finish d entire pack alone.pple in lag pricisely
pls I am intrested in d shake off.let's talk thru mail cukachukwu@yahoo.com.thnks

(1) (2) (3) ... (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.