Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,371 members, 7,888,210 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:42 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (882) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5468564 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 7:05pm On Jun 25, 2015
@moonert congrats. The rain of bfp keep falling om us till we all get wet IJN, Amen. @ayaakanoh lol. I claim bfp IJN, Amen. @Amhappy how have you been? Has dh done a repeat sfa? @BlessedDiva happy to know you're moving around now. Had a friend that took in roughly 2monthsc after fibroid surgery. Had to deliver with CS. Mother and daughter very fine and healthy. God is your strength. I pray you get your bfp on your first try, Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by talltosyne: 7:05pm On Jun 25, 2015
Congrats Moonet. May u bring forth like the hebrew women.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 7:07pm On Jun 25, 2015
Congrants moonert God is proving himself happy bumping mummy. Healing rain is falling down

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mum2bsoon: 7:13pm On Jun 25, 2015
Congrats Moonert. H & H 9mnths in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 7:13pm On Jun 25, 2015
@moonert CONGRATULOOOOOOOOBIAAA!!!!
Choi! Am so happy oooooooooooooo
*dancing makosa** eh if I hear am abeg I don port o June is now my birth month hehehehehehehehhehee

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulvine360(f): 7:16pm On Jun 25, 2015
Hehehehe grin I'm soooooo loving ds my birth month o, its really a special month, Congrats 2 all d belleful mamas. Na like ds e go b till d end of d tear o, every week day bfp announcements. I can't wait 2 announce mine too. Who is next o?.
U r so good, U r so nice almighty God
U r so good , U r so nice almighty God

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by talltosyne: 7:21pm On Jun 25, 2015
@Legendsmother, dnt worry, ur birth month will also carry many bfp in jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Spiritualgal: 7:32pm On Jun 25, 2015
@moonert, congrats. You'll carry to term and shall deliver like the Hebrew women. Me just falling in love with this June month,so many BFP. I'm next in line.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tatacherie: 7:36pm On Jun 25, 2015
Congrats Moonert.wishing u a healthy and stress free pregnancy and easy delivery.God is great.
@ Apple19 dat wanna port to preggie thread after 5 BFP's,fully port sharparly now o grin as so so many other BFP's are rolling in any moment from now.this July na multiple daily announcements o! get set evryone.Jehovah God is here in dis house now.

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 7:41pm On Jun 25, 2015
Happy bumping Moonert.
wishing u a H n H 8remaining months.
i see twins.
a boy n a girl to make up for the time it took.

congratulations.
cant wait 2 see what my birth month holds o..

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 25, 2015
moonert:
Allahu Akbar! Allah is great. He has answered my prayers in this holy month of Ramadan. It all started in Dec 2012. I really don't know what to say now cos am overwhelmed with joy. I am 12dpo today n tested this afternoon and there it was. The second miracle line appeared but faint. I ran to the pharmacy to get another brand of test strip and I dipped it again n d 2 lines came clear and pink. Alhamdulillah! Wishing every hopeful mama here fertility favour. No one of us in this family house of Allah shall be barren. Ameeeeen.

Congrats dear. May you carry to term.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GodMercy2015: 8:00pm On Jun 25, 2015
Congratulations to all the new belleful mamas in the house, may you carry to term in Jesus Name. I am also tapping into this wonderful testimonies that the month of July won't pass all other waiting mothers in the house including me. God is indeed faithful.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 8:04pm On Jun 25, 2015
omedit:

Pls i recomend guifei bao for a frnd & gave her d whatsapp no of d lady selling it, she told me she requested money before sending it. pls is it safe to send money before delivery? or how do u order for it? Thank u all for quick response.
Mamas pls attend to this. But sis I guess some people got it after sending her money. Let her follow her instinct. Some met her and collected at once. I guess your friend wants it delivered.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dimssy11: 8:08pm On Jun 25, 2015
Congratulations!!! To all the mama's that got their bfp I wish u all Happy and Healthy nine months.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by moonert(f): 8:09pm On Jun 25, 2015
Thank you all for the good wishes. May God make all your bfps sooner than expected.
I will like to give away my remaining 3pieces of guife bao and ovacare supplements plus d last 10 tablets of Evening Primrose Oil to any trying mama in Abj. Pm me if you are interested. Fertility favours to us all!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by moonert(f): 8:11pm On Jun 25, 2015
Thank you all for the good wishes. May God make all your bfps sooner than expected.
I will like to give away my remaining 3pieces of guife bao and ovacare supplements plus d last 10 tablets of Evening Primrose Oil to any trying mama in Abj. Pm me if you are interested. Fertility favours to us all!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hotmomma(f): 8:18pm On Jun 25, 2015
@ moonert hahhahahahaaha! that is a laugh of victory my sis, God is indeed good. congrats dear, what did u do differently, also did u take the primerose as you inserted d guifeo bao. expecting your response.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 25, 2015
Congrats @Moonert

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 8:28pm On Jun 25, 2015
@moonert dear, big congrats to u, may u carry to full term and deliver with ease in good health, this is really great! So happy oo
O Lord My God cause this rain of bfp to triple now and in d following months till we all, both old and new mamas port to preggy thread in Jesus name-Amen

Amen!!! @miraclebaby, I'm also praying seriously for your BFP so I can dance My first dance after myo, so shall it be for us all!

Fertility Blessings!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godsgrace2013: 8:44pm On Jun 25, 2015
Wao @moonert congrats. To God be all d glory. Wishn u h & h nine months. May God visit us all

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyjason: 8:47pm On Jun 25, 2015
Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To all d prayers, congratulations Moonert and mumilaw, may u both carry to term, may the month of July not pass me by and every woman TTC, amen. I recieve my twins in Jesus name.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 8:52pm On Jun 25, 2015
Awesome God!! Tuwale baba agba, arugbo ojo, the mighty man in battle, obiri atata. We worship your majesty for visiting us in a grand style just as you visited Mary and Elizabeth in the 6th month. Your name alone be glorified. Lord we still have 5 more days to go, we need more of your awesome wonders in the remaining days even through out this year. Amen

Congrats moonert you will carry to term.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 25, 2015
miraclebaby:
Mamas pls attend to this. But sis I guess some people got it after sending her money. Let her follow her instinct. Some met her and collected at once. I guess your friend wants it delivered.

@Miraclebaby: Thank u ma'am for ur response, maybe im no more wanted on d tread as nobody answer my question not to talk of asking of me.
Anyway, she told me she has send someone in lagos & has gotten gynapherm but she dont know what dose to take, she said 4caps 3times daily. pls is dat how to take it dat means she will buy like 8 packs, any suggestion pls?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 25, 2015
@moonert, a very big congrats to u and DH. May u be morning sickness free and a have a beautiful 9 months. God please I am ready to take my own inheritance: psalm 127. I am next in line in Jesus name.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 8:56pm On Jun 25, 2015
Wow wow wow.. This is super good news.. Congrats to mumilaw and moonert..truly truly happy for you both.. God be praised grin..this month is truly amazing.. Happy Bumping..wishing you a healthy 9months and an easy delivery..
@all..this month and months to come will continue to shower us with blessings of BFPs in shaa Allah

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 9:02pm On Jun 25, 2015
Whata mighty God we serve (2ce), heaven and earth adore him, angels bow before him, whata mighty God we serve.
@ moonert, congratulations to you. Happy bumping! May you carry to full term.

@all, still counting. This is indeed a month of visitation. I'm next in line in Jesus name.

@omedit, I paid into the lady's account last week including money for postage through nipost which was#650 within Lagos. She sent it to me that same day and I went to pick it up at the post office the third day. Actually, i didnt like nipost service. She kept calling their office to ascertain the delivery and I had to go pick it up myself, if not, only God knows how long it would have been kept in their office. Anyhow she will send it to you immediately after you make your payment and you can arrange with her on how to send it to you. Fertility blessings!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumilaw: 9:04pm On Jun 25, 2015
with joy in my heart,I congratulate you today @ moonert,safe carriage and delivery is your portion.

Thank you holy God!!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 25, 2015
Alhamdulillah!!! Congratulations moonert. Good news all around, wishing u a stress free 9months. Let d bfp keep rolling in o Lord!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mubzay(f): 9:14pm On Jun 25, 2015
@moonert: barakallahufil. Wishing u a safe 9 months course. Have a hale n healthy one Insha Allah.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oteleye(f): 9:16pm On Jun 25, 2015
Congratulations to mumilaw and moonert wish u a happy and healthy 9months. I tap into this testimonies. Fertility blessings to us all.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumilaw: 9:18pm On Jun 25, 2015
rainyday:
@mumilaw congrats! wow, 5years, its only Baba God dat can do dis. Am so happy for u, dis is my 5th year too and I can relate with dis.

your time of visitation is close,I can feel it.you are one of the old members that stayed, even when others left. I remember you very well. God will do it. it's not far from now.I congratulate you in advance

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 25, 2015
@Redeemed: Thanks sis, i really appreciate

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: DOAI(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.