Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,358 members, 7,888,141 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:19 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (883) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5468419 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 25, 2015
Congratulations to all the new belleful mamas. God will journey with you all in these nine months journey and beyond in Jesus name, amen. I am very happy for these good news and I also tap from una blessings. My prayers will always go for you people. My own will soon show by God's grace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smokescreen4: 9:40pm On Jun 25, 2015
congrats moonert

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fabmummy: 9:43pm On Jun 25, 2015
mumilaw:
I thank you all for rejoicing with me,may heaven also rejoice at your announcement . God is a miracle worker,he works in ways we can't understand,am still shocked and amazed by this.

I have been on fertilaid since my tubes open .but all this while nothing special has happened. so on first of this month I took leave from my office and decided to go on a personal prayer retreat. mind you I have been doing fruit fasting in my 2ww. on Monday I noticed that I couldn't continue with the fasting, cos my body no free me.I had to stop the retreat and went home (I planned stopping on 30th of dis month)

On getting home the sickness became worse,I thought it was malaria bought malaria drugs to take,but the pharmacist insisted I do hpt before taking the drugs.so my sisters and brothers for the first time after so many years I saw two red lines on that stick!!!!

I don't know what the Doctor's has said concerning your case,I don't know how hopeless your case seems to be,but all I know is that you are coming out of it.There is no barren woman in the land,the lord shall reward your wombs with fruitfulness. I decree fruitfulness into your lives this morning, receive your miracle babies,

the lord will correct any disorder in your ovaries,fallopian tubes and wombs in Jesus name. As my fibroid degenerated, so shall every illegal occupants in your uterus go into degeneration and shrinkage.
oh lord activate every womb in this forum for conception in Jesus name
oh lord let a creative miracle take place in this wombs and reproductive system in Jesus name.

Sisters go and conceive, for the lord has heard you in the mighty name of Jesus amen

Amen congrats

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fosterkid: 9:52pm On Jun 25, 2015
Congratulobia to the new mommas in the house smiley wink .how does preseed work please cos im skeptical, the sperm has to travel down thru the cervix but the preseed will only lubricate the vjay undecided,maybe i should go for fertile CM
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 9:58pm On Jun 25, 2015
@moonert. congratulations.
God is too faithful to fail.
i am sooooo happy for you.
i am next in line to testify in Jesus' Name.
@rainyday... i say A BIG AMEN to the prayer by mumilaw. this season of bfps will not pass u by

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by moonert(f): 10:00pm On Jun 25, 2015
hotmomma:
@ moonert hahhahahahaaha! that is a laugh of victory my sis, God is indeed good. congrats dear, what did u do differently, also did u take the primerose as you inserted d guifeo bao. expecting your response.

I used d guife bao sometimes last year but wasn't comfortable with it so I stopped at two n gave one to a friend. This month, I wasn't really trying cos last month we got d worst sfa result for DH. 8mill with only 10% motility and 25% viable with heavy growth of Staph infection. We treated staph with 10 days on ciprofloxacin and immediately started him on Evergreen man, Maca, Motility boost, zinc, vitamin E while I took Vit. E, Zinc, folic acid EPO (day 1-12) n B complex. I wouldn't say my bfp is as a result of d drugs. The Supernatural powers of Allah did d magic. Prayer is d key. He will do it for anyone who believes!
Mod; I also used pressed.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Evacroft: 10:27pm On Jun 25, 2015
Congrats mumilaw and moonert,may u carry to term ijmn. Mumilaw all d challenges u faced are over permanently. And we shall not bury or cry over 'Us,Dh, and our babies.this are permanent testimonies and am next in line. June u are spectacular kissAll honour be to u Lord.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 10:33pm On Jun 25, 2015
@Omedit darl, we still want you to hang around and encourage us here o, hope you and LO are doing very fine.
The gynapharm dosage I took was 4 capsules 3 times daily with warm water and the kedi healthcare personnel gave Me 4 packs though, hope this helps
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by prettmum(f): 10:46pm On Jun 25, 2015
This kind God i never see your type x2, blessed be ur holy name. @Monnert congratolobia n wishing u happy bumbing. Can i have ur email i.d. Please is urgent. We must carry our baby come 2016 cos we are serving ORIGINAL GOD.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jennygurl(f): 10:59pm On Jun 25, 2015
@moonert congrats and happy 9months

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lordavmercy: 11:28pm On Jun 25, 2015
Congrats to all belleful mamas,may the Lord strengthen u. To mamas in d house pls how can i treat endometriosis?? Am presently on guifei bao though.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by waistbead: 11:43pm On Jun 25, 2015
@moonert, happy bumping mama I rejoice wit u.u shall carry to term dear.I'm next to announce ijn amen..

Biko you mamas shouldn't say waistbead is not active here is because my case is spiritual..and to d glory of God I have been delivered cos I no longer see those egyptians..

Mamas have me in your prayers because my body der do me somehow.sour boobs,severe waist pain and bloated stomach..my pastor prophesied on Sunday ,he said somebody is here u'r pregnant u don't know and something is moving in ur tommy .and on Saturday breaking Sunday I was in d kitchen preparing dinner something moved in my stomach I was like God wat is dis again......am scared to death to take a hot

Today is my birthday.God u used pastor G.E. to deliver me from years of attack .let d prophesy come to pass in my life and take away dis spirit of dout in me.

Sprinkling truck loads of baby dust..

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bolanlevivian: 12:02am On Jun 26, 2015
waistbead:
@moonert, happy bumping mama I rejoice wit u.u shall carry to term dear.I'm next to announce ijn amen..

Biko you mamas shouldn't say waistbead is not active here is because my case is spiritual..and to d glory of God I have been delivered cos I no longer see those egyptians..

Mamas have me in your prayers because my body der do me somehow.sour boobs,severe waist pain and bloated stomach..my pastor prophesied on Sunday ,he said somebody is here u'r pregnant u don't know and something is moving in ur tommy .and on Saturday breaking Sunday I was in d kitchen preparing dinner something moved in my stomach I was like God wat is dis again......am scared to death to take a hot

Today is my birthday.God u used pastor G.E. to deliver me from years of attack .let d prophesy come to pass in my life and take away dis spirit of dout in me.

Sprinkling truck loads of baby dust..
You are already pregnant Waisbead in Jesus name.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 12:10am On Jun 26, 2015
@waistbead Happy Birthday a.d may the bfp prophesy come to pass in your life. @omedit dear not that we don't want you here, you know how the house goes during bfp announcement, that's an oversight so I had to call their attention. I've not used any of the products. I'm happy you've gotten some response, and hoping more will come in soon. @Legendsmother, ayaakanoh, iOmoge, mummyElena and other sabi mamas please attend to her question. Baby dust to us all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 12:55am On Jun 26, 2015
Glory glory glory! God is at work in our midst. We are grateful Lord. more testimonies Lord we pray thee. I will not be left out in Jesus name. Congrats Moonert. You will carry to full term Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:30am On Jun 26, 2015
mumilaw:

your time of visitation is close,I can feel it.you are one of the old members that stayed, even when others left. I remember you very well. God will do it. it's not far from now.I congratulate you in advance
Amen o my sister! By His Grace i know it wil happen soon. Thanks for d prayers, God bless u n lo's

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by faithfulwife(f): 4:37am On Jun 26, 2015
Congratulations mumilaw and moonert, wishing you both a H&H 9months.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:41am On Jun 26, 2015
mamakendra:
@moonert. congratulations.
God is too faithful to fail.
i am sooooo happy for you.
i am next in line to testify in Jesus' Name.
@rainyday... i say A BIG AMEN to the prayer by mumilaw. this season of bfps will not pass u by
Amen my sister,i pray d same for u too. We wil testify here very soon! @waistbead happy birthday, by His Grace u r already pregnant. Dont doubt, God is able.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:56am On Jun 26, 2015
@waistbead, hbd and congrats in advance.
@all mamas, God's words will never go empty. This year will not pass us by in Jesus name.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 5:34am On Jun 26, 2015
Congrats Moonert. Wishin u a stress free 9 months

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mubzay(f): 5:45am On Jun 26, 2015
Happy birthday waistbead and congrats in advance. Have faith cuz God is able to do all things.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 6:18am On Jun 26, 2015
Congratulations @Moonert. The Almighty God that made your dh sfa of 8mill to produce this BFP will keep you and Los safe and sound as you continue in your strees free nine months journey.

Biko, JEHOVAH the Creator of our reproductive systems, do not pass the rest of us by Oh! Lord. See as you're dashing out bfp with odd medical records to Prove you're Supreme. Come and Prove Your Supremacy in my life and in the life of all the other awaiting Mums on this Nairaland thread.
I thank You Lord because You said in Matthew 21:22 that whatsoever we ask in prayer, believing , we shall receive.
I receive my Big Fat Positive Pregnancy Test Result in JESUS NAME.
On behalf of all the Mums here, I say WELCOME INTO OUR MIDST.

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 6:29am On Jun 26, 2015
@Omedit: For the second guifei bao I ordered from her for someone in PH, she asked for the nearest park closest. I paid into her account N6,400 for it and N1,500 for waybill to PH. That was during the fuel crises issue. She way billed the guifei bao the next day, texted the waybill no. and the person I ordered it for went to pick it up from the park.

The first one which was mine, I paid on delivery. She said pay on delivery is for only those in Lagos.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 6:44am On Jun 26, 2015
@moonert congratulations.........
Happy birthday waistbead bigger you I pray
O lord do not pass me by in july

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 6:58am On Jun 26, 2015
@all, good morning mothers of great nations, what I deduced from the testimonies of all that have gotten their bfp this month is that it was God's work, not even the drugs they took. Pls let's not be discouraged, let us intensify on our prayers while we do the little we can do.
Fertility blessings and a fruitful weekend in Jesus name.
I'm next in line in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Restored15: 7:33am On Jun 26, 2015
@MUMILAW: U mentioned dat u ve bn on fertile aid since ur tubes open. Did u av tubal blockage b4? if yes how did u tackle dat? Kindly explain pls...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 8:58am On Jun 26, 2015
Reposting
iomoge2:

please can i do hsg b4 af since i don't know when af will show?
mams pls help me out o...

cry

nobody wants to answer me?
it is well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 9:02am On Jun 26, 2015
@omedit
if u asked about preseed.
here is how it works, it has an applicator tube which u would put the pressed inside and deep into vj and empty its contents there.
u can dey rub small at d entrance to allow easy penetration. Or hubby too can rub.
but the koko is keeping it deep inside u with the tube.
it has instructions... U can also check online.
fertility dust.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 9:07am On Jun 26, 2015
@iomoge2..eyyah I would have answered but no idea.I'm sure the rolling news is wat made our mamas miss it..now dat u've reposted im sure dey'll answer..
Morning all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by doofanc: 9:20am On Jun 26, 2015
wow!! i went tru some posts and I must say its been an eye opener for me. its so touching and im moved to tears. God will surely give you all the much cherished baby bump. my pastor will always say s far as you were all born by a mother, ur case cannot different. Your testimonies are on d way indeed I see some already have testimonies. Amen!!

I can't help noticing, though, were are d men (husbands). it seems to all ladies affairs and I know for a fact d fault is not always from d woman

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 9:49am On Jun 26, 2015
Congratulations to the bellefull mamas in the house, May you all carry to term in jesus name.. .. Baby Dust to us all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamafresh: 9:56am On Jun 26, 2015
Alhamdulilai congrats @moonert may u carry to full term by Gods grace. @All fertility blessing and more BFP announcement.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.