Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,161 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:46 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (942) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5468523 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (939) (940) (941) (942) (943) (944) (945) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 7:26pm On Aug 19, 2015
Divinemandate plssss tell Us wot u did differently dis cycle ooooo....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 7:29pm On Aug 19, 2015
divinemandate:
amen ! amen! and amen! to all the prayers
I also pray that you all will receive urs sooner than u expect
@ mummyesther, I dnt hv blocked tube.
d only thing is dt I trackd my ovulation nd found dt I dnt ovulate
I remember I made mention of it here
dt was how I wanted to use guifei bao
d lady I bought from bombard me wt questions nd I told her is only guifei bao I want to buy. she hv to tel me d function of other drugs
so I use guifei bao nd other products she gv me nd told me that theyare fertility drugs. I also bought some for my husband . we spend oo no be moi moi
for those afraid of using gui fei bao u dnt ned to be afraid, u can gv it. trial. but to achieve quick result u will hv to cmbine wt other fertility products
ds is d lady's number 08039132496 but she sabi ask questionoo
Congratulations dear.
I also brought some fohow product that someone recommended for me to buy I have not see any result yet maybe cos I just started using it am still hoping and praying to God for miracle cos am treating fibroid.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 7:41pm On Aug 19, 2015
guifeibao:
Congrats Divinemandate. Happy nine months.

Please if you reside at PH, Kano/kaduna Abuja and you like to distribute guifei bao, kindly give me a call.

This will help people outside Lagos to get deliveries easily.

Thank you.
Congratulations @ divinemanate.
@giufeoboa. How much to send to ph? And what is the process? I need the giufeo bao
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 7:42pm On Aug 19, 2015
divinemandate:
amen to all the prayers, I also wish every mama here same
I also forgot ta add dt I sed cabbage, I chewed it every morning during d time am on guifei bao nd other products.
I bought gufei bao from the same Woman and she recommended chewing cabbage plus ewedu therapy for my prolactin. But the stress is too much jare..my body has adjusted to parlodel.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 19, 2015
God bless @ Redeem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 8:02pm On Aug 19, 2015
guifeibao:
I gladly share in the joy of those who are joyful.

To those whose testimonies are cooking up, congrats in advance.

Thank you to all my highly esteemed customers. Call 07084948410 or mail olamiposisquare@gmail.com to get your guifei bao.

Note: location is not a barrier, you get it delivered to you any where you are in Nigeria. Trust to get your order, you don't need to panic once payment is done for outside Lagos delivery.

I have tried your number several times, but you are not picking.
Pls how can I get the guifei bao in ph?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 19, 2015
@mommypurity2 and sugah....thanks for ur concern. I appreciate u mamas. Fertility blessings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Immibabe: 8:22pm On Aug 19, 2015
@divinemandate, a big congratulations to u n others dat just got their BFPs. Our God is a faithful father. U will carry to term n deliver like the Hebrew women IJN.
May our time of remembrance n visitation be now oh Lord.

@rainyday, worry not, d Lord will prove himself mighty in ur case. It is well with u.

@all, redeemed has sed it all. FOHOW products are true, effective but expensive. D products are pure herbs n not supplements. Infact I know of a doctor that uses only d products to treat his patients n no longer administer drugs as a result of its effectiveness. I also know of one woman's daughter dat had low BP n after d use of dea prdt for like 2weeks, doc wz amazed n has to ask what she used dat normalized n regulated her system.
I've even registered with d company n I get any product I want directly, I love to get for any1 dat want frm dis thread, but I'm not chanced because of my busy schedule.
So, if u're opportune to use their products, kindly go ahead. Who knows d way God manifest n glorify his name.
It is well with us all.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 9:01pm On Aug 19, 2015
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 19, 2015
Please my people how many days after AF should one insert guifei bao.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulvine360(f): 10:35pm On Aug 19, 2015
lauracares:
I'm interested in sharing,I am in lagos. ...where do u reside?
I'm in ibadan
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrsfrank: 10:45pm On Aug 19, 2015
Congratulations @divinemandate... May you carry to term in Jesus Name Amen

Oh Lord please hear our prayers. TTC is frustrating. I am tired of taking all sort of drugs.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrsfrank: 10:47pm On Aug 19, 2015
@ iomoge I can see u peeping shocked shocked shocked are u okay sis?
I'm beginning to suspect u ooo. AbeG come share ur BFP news. grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 11:05pm On Aug 19, 2015
divinemandate:
gd pm mamas.
pls I wanted to buy guifeo bao frm somebody I know nd d person told me is 7200
she sd d price change because of dollar rate
pls I wanted to confirm frm d house here
has anybody bought hers
recently
because I know dt I hv seen 6400_6500, here
pls anybody with contact of lower price cn pls help me
dt 7200 dey somehow, abegooooooo

residing in lagos

This was your post on August 2nd, today after using Fohow products for 2weeks, you are announcing your bfp. So when did you ovulate? When did implantation take place. Mind you, you said in your earlier post that you missed your period last week Wednesday. So it means you only took the products between August 3rd and last week Wednesday.
Something does not add up.

Either God Almighty had mercy on you to give you your long awaited bfp last week Wednesday or ..... I dont know really. But if its true then, youre misplacing the answer you gave to the question (what did you do differently?). Instead of saying it is the products you used in 11days.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 11:16pm On Aug 19, 2015
divinemandate:
I never know you will answer me this way(4x)
thank u Jesus
hmmm wonderful mamas nd papas
I dnt know how nd where to start
I suppose to see my period ladt week Wednesday
so I hv to remove d guifei bao on Thursday
waited for my period till Friday no show
I used test trip, d second line was faint
I called d lady I bought fohow products frm , she said I should nt insert another seed , dt I should wait nd confirm
I kept on testing wt test trip nd it kept on showing faint line
just ds morning, I decided to go for blood test nd lo nd behold
it came oût positive
God I gv u all d glory, who am I dt u hv decided to honour me ds way, when I least expect it
my marriage will be five years by september 11, 2015
hmmmm, am amazed

This is your post today. Infact, you used the products for only 1week and 3days. So, how much did the products cost?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 11:19pm On Aug 19, 2015
May God remember all of us still in His Waiting Room. May He show us His Supreme Mercy like never before in the history of our individual lives, in JESUS name. Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FOTAMG: 11:35pm On Aug 19, 2015
shocked. CIDs, FBIs, Jack Bauers, Airforce, NA etc in the house. Dis is mummyosayande in da building. Hehe. My own na sitdon look I de. Congrats to all preggers

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fosterkid: 12:35am On Aug 20, 2015
omowunminow:
hello all, pls i need ur help. please wot can i use my period only last 2 days, with day one heavy while day 2 is light. please I need ur help.Thanks . Fertility dust to all of us.
my dear my period also became that way after my last miscarriage ,after enuf opks i realised i wasnt ovulating thats when i saw a gynae & he placed me on some drugs and that got me a bfp, seeing a gynaecologist is your best bet.shallom
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:27am On Aug 20, 2015

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:04am On Aug 20, 2015
divinemandate:
gd pm house. am amazed.
today is cd 14 nd am hvn cramps on my right stomach
I decided to check d follicle , I was surprise dt doctor told me ' no follicle sighted, repeat in d next 48 hours, friday'
I was asking doctor if there is no follicle dn y d cramps
he told me dt cramps does not necessarily mean dt u are ovulating .
I was like could it be dt at ds my age I dnt even know when am ovulating
can u people imagine that
anyway, till Friday.

Your post on the 29th of July.

Also from all the posts, initially you said you don't have the guifei bao contact, you all of a sudden got it, how did you did her again after buying from her? Or how did you get her in the first place?

No follicles sited on 29th, then when did you ovulate? No follicle on 29 and on 12 you were pregnant?

1+1=?

It is not 2, we need to do differentiation and integration to get the answer.

I see nothing wrong in you selling guifei bao, but the wrong information you provided triggered me. As this is inimical to our health, pocket and ultimately desire to achieve results.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by PastorAji(m): 5:54am On Aug 20, 2015
mrsfrank:
Congratulations @divinemandate... May you carry to term in Jesus Name Amen

Oh Lord please hear our prayers. TTC is frustrating. I am tired of taking all sort of drugs.
ma the Almighty God will do urs
@all I want you to know this
1. There are different strokes/approaches being used by diff. people
2. Just because a method worked for one.....it might work for u only with slight variation
@divinemandate congrats
@all this is our season of +bfp's
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 6:30am On Aug 20, 2015
olubankemi:
Iyabeji am with you on your observation. I usually click on people handle to read previous posts once bfp is announced so as to know their history to help me.

I read her posts and I saw there are conflicts in her post.

Guifei bao can not be used after ovulation. She said she removed it a day to period and called the seller. Hmmm, error one.

The time she started using the guifei bao was also around her ovulation how come it was cleaning her and did also at the same time preserving her embryo? If guifei bao remove dirt from your body, that means it will harm embryo now.

Also using combo of all drugs without any problems is creating problems for your self.

Apart from buying guifei bao from olamiposisquare aka guifei bao, I made personal findings about it to the point I got contact of the major importer of guifei bao, divinemandate, please your information is contradictory

If you want to get pregnant, guifei bao should not be used after ovulation exempt you are sure no pregnancy will occur Cos you are treating something you know wil not allow conception until treated.

Haba, let's not even over flog the guifei bao thing. It's high time we see through with our eyes and understand with our minds even while ttcing.

One of the precautions of using guifei bao is don't use during pregnancy, but from your post you used it during your two weeks wait which is wrong.

Don't use it after ovulation please ooo, use it after your period and stop after ovulation, however if you are sure conception will not take place continue after ovulation. This was what olamiposisquare told me and also the distributor.

My people, get the right information before use.

A word is enough.

Allow the seller to market it for herself instead of misleading folks. Except you are marketing it for your self, then get good information about the product use abeg cos with all the things that will come out of your body, definitely no embryo will survive until guifei bao is discontinued.

You are very correct
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Caringpro(f): 6:37am On Aug 20, 2015
mamakendra:

Congratulations @ divinemanate.
@giufeoboa. How much to send to ph? And what is the process? I need the giufeo bao
plx are u in ph. can we share it
am also in ph. contact me on ths email. coolbird29@yahoo.com
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 6:52am On Aug 20, 2015
Please i will advise that we kw what we share here that it should be the truth and nothing but the truth pls cos some of us are going to a lot and need all the encouragement that we can get here. if you want to advertise you product no one is stopping you but don't use it to pass wrong information abeg.
i also brought the fohow product which am yet to see results for now.
am taking some of the drug that i brought but can't insert the gufeiboa cos am on my pd.
i went for scan to kw the size of the fibroid to enable me kw if the drugs are working or not. please everyone should just be careful and do your research 1st before doing or buying any drugs pls.
you can google the internet for more information.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oleayo22(f): 7:09am On Aug 20, 2015
To add to what @sugah said on unblocking tubes, I will say add wobenzyme. Give yourself like 3-6 months on it then go back for hsg to confirm if it's opened. Google serrapeptase and blocked tubes.
I greet all the mamas in the house and congratulations to the new bfps.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Caringpro(f): 7:17am On Aug 20, 2015
plz my sabi sabi mamas which is the correct fruits that one will take to increase the sperm count. That is wht type of fruit can one take. to increase sperm count
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by divinemandate: 7:46am On Aug 20, 2015
Pweetiebabe:
Divinemandate plssss tell Us wot u did differently dis cycle ooooo....
gd am wonderful mamas nd papas
my dear, when is God time, he will bypass all protocol nd ordinary water can do the wonders.
I did not do anything specially ds cycle. I started tracking my ovulation frm cd14_17 ( d1 st aug) on cd 17 d doc still said no follicle sighted dt I sholud repeat all d fertility test I did last year for him to know what next. so I decided to use guifei bao before doing d test just to see if it effect any change by d time I wll go for d test. I inserted d first seed on mon , 3 rd aug nd removed it on Thursday, 6 th aug, inserted d second one on sat, 8 th aug removed it on I think wed or thur last week. my period suppose to come on wed or at most thurs b/c I saw it on 16 th of july. while I was on guifei bao, I was taking cabbage and other fohow fertility drugs. I believe is my time nd d mercy of Gôd . God works in a mysterious way. medical or no medical instruction, drug or no dug instrution, God does his. thing in his own way. many women dt doc rule out dt they dnt hv womb or even given up on theirr case do conceive by d power of God. what of those that are their menopause that still conceive. i cant quetion God.with tears, I pray dt because of ds controvercies there shall be more miraculous bfp in ds house frm now till dec. lets watch out and see if God really did it for me or not. let him honour the word I hv released if He really did for me. hmmm, peace.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 20, 2015
divinemandate:

my dear, when is God time, he will bypass all protocol nd ordinary water can do the wonders.
I did not do anything specially ds cycle. I started tracking my ovulation frm cd14_17 ( d1 st aug) on cd 17 d doc still said no follicle sighted dt I sholud repeat all d fertility test I did last year for him to know what next. so I decided to use guifei bao before doing d test just to see if it effect any change by d time I wll go for d test. I inserted d first seed on mon , 3 rd aug nd removed it on Thursday, 6 th aug, inserted d second one on sat, 8 th aug removed it on I think wed or thur last week. my period suppose to come on wed or at most thurs b/c I saw it on 16 th of july. while I was on guifei bao, I was taking cabbage and other fohow fertility drugs. I believe is my time nd d mercy of Gôd . God works in a mysterious way. medical or no medical instruction, drug or no dug instrution, God does his. thing in his own way. many women dt doc rule out dt they dnt hv womb or even given up on theirr case do conceive by d power of God. what of those that are their menopause that still conceive. i cant quetion God.with tears, I pray dt because of ds controvercies there shall be more miraculous bfp in ds house frm now till dec. lets watch out and see if God really did it for me or not. let him honour the word I hv released if He really did for me. hmmm, peace.
@divinemandate,it is well. Do not cry again,indeed God's way is not our way. He makes d impossible possible! Enjoy ur pregnancy n dnt stress urself,it is God dat has done dis for u and no human can comprehend it. It is my ardent wish dat He do it for us too. Happy bumping!! E-hugs smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 20, 2015
divinemandate:

Divinemandate dear, be thankful and grateful to Jehovah God for giving you reason to always see Him as God of impossibility and stop crying. Dr said no follicle but Jehovah God made it possible for you to have positive result. He must surely honour the word you have released cos He is the only one that give the fruit of the womb. It's well with you. Pls be peaceful and rest your mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 20, 2015
PastorAji:
ma the Almighty God will do urs
@all I want you to know this
1. There are different strokes/approaches being used by diff. people
2. Just because a method worked for one.....it might work for u only with slight variation
@divinemandate congrats
@all this is our season of +bfp's
True talk my brother!!!! Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 20, 2015
divinemandate:

congrats dear....one thing i know is dat God ways r not our ways,he does his things at his own appt time,.Just imagine inserting guifei bao after O,wud have made it impossible for her...but he still prove to b a Faithful GOD.....abegi njoy ur conception,may u carry to term
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummyejire(f): 8:49am On Aug 20, 2015
divinemandate:

When I read about your BFP news, these are the words that came to my spirit and I'm going to say it again. when the Lord turn again the captivity of Zion we were like them that dream, we open our mouth and it was filled with laughter when God I ready to take Glory he will put all PROTOCOL and DUE PROCESS aside to show its mightiness. AYAAKANOH

@Divinemandate, my sis enjoy your preggy and I pray for successful carriage and delivery, in fact I decree there shall be no morning/night sickness for you. It shall be smooth and enjoyable. Eni o mo oba lo n foba sere-He would those not know the king joke with his prowess. Thank you Lord for your mightiness in your daughters life

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (939) (940) (941) (942) (943) (944) (945) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.