Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,990 members, 7,873,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:28 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (945) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5455734 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (942) (943) (944) (945) (946) (947) (948) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by senoreetah(f): 9:10pm On Aug 20, 2015
am not here to support anybody, but if I go by my own story then I should also be "Lying", since december have been TTC, around march I started monitoring my Ovulation, then I will tell DH to come cos he is on out station work, notin happened, I saw my last AF from may 27-may 31, the Dr I was using told me my ovulation will be around 3-6 June, I told DH to come around then but he couldnt make it, I got angry with him up to d point of not picking his calls for weeks, because this particular month a woman abuse me of my barrenness (I married dec o), but I never knew men proposes but God has his on ways, anyways DH gave me a surprise visit on my bd june 19, I never knew he was coming, when we were even kpekusing we joked that its just waste cos it will not enter, I even begged him ahead that he shouldnt let anytin stop him from coming my next ovulation, cos I was expecting my AF june 27, I missed my period, went for a blood pt it came out a BFP, but I was still not convinced, until I did a US scan at 6weeks, I did another scan on tues and it showed that date I conceive was 21 june, till today DH still makes mouth about it cos I never believe....so when its ur time God will break protocols, but pls mamas I will agree with ppl who raised caution about drugs being mentioned, we as women have delicate system, before u used any drug make sure u see a dr and ask, I only used folic acid during mine especially d month leading to when I conceived...God will answer us when its due

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 9:11pm On Aug 20, 2015
@house...pls lets not crucify the mamas that challlenged divinemandates bfp, a healthy forum /society needs checks and balances...am usually suspicious but honiepie [the fake multiple id scam artist] that reigned supreme on this thread a while ago....fooled me o...even though i had my suspicions, but cid/sss/kgb/mossad mamas here were able to sniff her out.......... ----- much kudos to them, honiepie scammed a lot of people here.

@santelego, my bro....how bori....we no dey see ya brake light again, hope ur swimmers r coming up grin

@gen buhari....do drop by once in a while to encourage us old timers

@mumyyfejire...diamond bank has started shortlisting for the bet5, check ur email for ur interview letter

i

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by famouschildren: 9:21pm On Aug 20, 2015
congrats divinemandate; i wish u h &h 9 month preg and u shall deliver like d Hebrew women
talltosyn; pls am interested in d guifeibao. email: famouschildren2000@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by senoreetah(f): 9:22pm On Aug 20, 2015
God is awesome
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 9:29pm On Aug 20, 2015
RipVanWink:

results appear ok , though the lab shud hv stated the thickness of the endometurim in mm, not just stating its ok.
14mm follicle on cd 12 for 28 day cycle is ok, u will likely ovulate cd 15 to cd18, i wud recommend bding every other day, if u intend to trigger..cd14/15 shud be about right

God bless you sir.......
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 20, 2015

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulvine360(f): 9:31pm On Aug 20, 2015
talltosyne:
@Divinemandate, congrat on ur BFP. Pls rejoice and be happy, dnt let anything bother u nw. It wz ur appointed tyme and God made u laugh. I am so sure ovulation has taken place before u did follicle tracking.

I also insert ma 1st guifei bao on CD21, thinking dt dis cylce will be like previous ones. I wz expecting af on CD26, but no show. It wz jst my appointed tyme. Mind u I ve only 1 patent tube

Mama's in IB dt needs guifei bao, I still ve 2 left to dash out.

Sprinkling Fertlity dust.
I'm trying 2 send u a Pm, bt its nt going. I can come nd pick it up 2mao. Pls can u send me a pm?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 9:36pm On Aug 20, 2015
talltosyne, me self no mind the guifei boa, am interested
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoomama(f): 9:37pm On Aug 20, 2015
udoomama:
Good day fruitful mamas, pls I have plenty questions oooo, let me number them biko grin,

1. Has anyone used this forever C9 and it worked for her? (thinking of using it to loose weight)

2.How about Forever Aloe Gel?

3.Planning 2 join the guifei bao train, but I don't have fibroids or blocked tubes, I have PCOS, can I use it? I also have irregular periods and annovulation, how do I know when am ovulating cos I read here that not to be used after ovulation. Lastly, I had a CS, some years back, hope it will not affect me? Sorry for the longg question.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 9:53pm On Aug 20, 2015
@ BLESSEDMUM, CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS b cos soon u will smile. GOD IS STILL ON THE THRONE

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Caringpro(f): 10:52pm On Aug 20, 2015
RipVanWink:
@caringpro, this is a picture of the aki awusa said to be a major booster of sper,m....................am munching the thing as i type sef, my swimmers r just ok...want try to make them super! grin
walnut, water melon, almond, guava leaves, onion and honey combo is also said to do wonders.

start taking zinc tablets too, sperm takes 3 months to mature according to science, so u gotta be patient
thanx dear. smobdy suggested fresh native egg if u put it in pap how about thay
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Monalisa1(f): 11:51pm On Aug 20, 2015
Caringpro:

Cucumber and carrot every day also helps.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 11:53pm On Aug 20, 2015
@mumihaja I'm dumbfounded. God hearken to your heart desire soon. @divinemandate dear, congrats and happy bumping. @Blessedmum it is well with you. @all, greetings. @Caringpro, pls keep away from any raw egg. Use fruits and supplements.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 4:48am On Aug 21, 2015
hotmomma:
Iomoge2, sorry dear, asked a doc, he adviced you go to a very good lab and do hvs+endocervical swab, urine mcs and if possible repeat dat scan. I advice u go to a lab like mecure in u are in lag. Abeg no look money face, na your health be koko.
Thanks much. Advice heeded God bless u

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 5:11am On Aug 21, 2015
Thanks much mompurity2.
I don't know why don't drink water.
I can just take 2 glasses of water for a whole day.
I just noticed that it's when I drink plenty water I get this heavy discharge.
I sure need help drinking water

@hasfast24. How are lo's doing.
Thanks for popping out to assist.
Everything seems fine until the discharge touches my vjay skin. And it's always very thick. Cheesy like.
When I and Dh finishes bd, it covers his duck and d hair area.
Am tired. And almost ashamed. cry

Luckily for me I got approval to leave work early. Will stop over at mecure in Lekki today as I go home.
mompurity2:
@iomoge2, frm what av read online, i'm suggesting u take lots n lots of water (water flushes d systm), u can also take probiotics, yogurt with live active culture and then ignore the thing too, it will go in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 7:59am On Aug 21, 2015
@miraclebaby and @blessedDiva, amen to your prayers,

@imoge, seriously you need to use Clean Point Tampon cos it has the ability to suck out whatever is resposible for the discharge. Read my previous post on what it does

I didn't want to post my 2nd experience with the tampon cos it looks disturbing but will just attach the pic again and seriously if I had my ways I would have just ignored ttc this month and clean myself properly but on cd9 wen I went for scan a follicle of 17mm was sighted so I can't let it waste like that wink besides dh is starving cos of the tampons and he's scared cos of the disgusting stuffs that are coming out...e reach to fear sha

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 8:22am On Aug 21, 2015
Caringpro:
Most eggs in Nigeria are not screened. what if the egg is infected
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 8:26am On Aug 21, 2015
@ image, u need to run that test in a different place. then try herbal cleaning (womb) n guifei bao or tampoon. Sure u will get result
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 8:56am On Aug 21, 2015
@iomoge2, I seriously tot bao wud have cleared any itchy/cheesy like discharge oooooo. Cos when I had that disgusting cheesy like discharge I tested and it ws infection. Go for the hvs/urine mcs so u can knw Wats up..... and I was once told by d lab guy to come first tin in d mrng when vg discharge still plenty to take the swab.

@mumihaja, Hmmmm, words cnt describe all this ooooo.God has sanitized your womb. I earnestly pray u conceive this month.
How many of the tampons have u used so far? Seems u dnt leave it in for 3 days like d bao?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 9:02am On Aug 21, 2015
i greet you all oooo,congrats to the bellefull mamas,i pray God grants us more good news before this month runs out....Amin..

Weldone to our C.I.D mamas,thanks for watching out for others as you openly state your observations, it only shows how observant and caring you may be..without people like u,some of these Scammers for don build house,not just any house ooo,glass house ontop the desperation of some of us here,abeg don't be tired of watching out for us... grin.

I will advice mamas it's not all drugs/supplements/herbs that are good for ya bori. Whats good for Cynthia may not be good for Eva.so be careful how you ingest things into ya bori.

I was surfing the net sometime ago,when I stumbled on a fertility doctor(cant remember his name, but I know he's oyinbo sha),he said what many women don't know is that these fertility supplements have not been fully evaluated to conclude that they actually do have the effect they claim...and because of the desperations of many TTC women, these companies feed fat on this women and tell them what they want to hear.

According to him,our diet plays a very major role,and the supplements a very minor role,the only drug he advised was folic acid,while we can get unadulterated nourishment from our meals...

May God help us ooo,make we no go use our money buy sickness for ourselves... Amin. its friday babes,lets put our seskiness on full mode...

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 9:04am On Aug 21, 2015
mumhaji wink.

@monpurity, am at work o....gathering the discharge till say 2pm. i hope its ok then cos no time for me.
but if they insist, i would go back tomorrow.

i pray this disgusting feeling stops o. i wake up itching except i wear pant and liner to sleep.
my MIL is coming today sef. #sigh

Thanks so much.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 21, 2015
It is well with you @iomoge2. God will surely do something about this issue bothering you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummyejire(f): 9:21am On Aug 21, 2015
@ripvanwink OK thank you sir.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zainaba(f): 10:01am On Aug 21, 2015
[Lynsunny,
Pls where did you buy ACV in abuja. I don waka round spend my credit calling pharmacies but did not get. Thanks.]
My friend just bought hers yesterday from Medplus located at shoprite Apo. She got it for about 3k. And its even Bragg's with mother.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 10:38am On Aug 21, 2015
Goodmorning ooooo, for 2days now av not had a beauty sleep. I woke up vry early this mrng crying bitterly abt dis ttc wahala, been a while I felt this way abt ttc. Ttc has affected us (dh and i) so badly that to bd sef na anoda thing. Was evn sayin to myslf that I may tell dh to try with someone els, feeling so fed up. My marriage will be 2yrs nxt mnth and dis ttc is hitting me so hard and eating me up. Anywhr I turn I see preggy ppl, my next door neighbour whose daugter isn't evn up to 5mnths old has taken in again and she ws angry abt it sef (na wah ooooooooo) undecided

Have done several tests and result says anovulation nd pcos, been on clomid for 3 cycles 100mg and triggered, yet no show sad

Walai! I'm tired oooooooooo.
Sorry for my plenty rants, just needed to pour out my hrt bfor I choke inside cry
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 10:46am On Aug 21, 2015
@iomoge2..I suggest you do the swab first thing in the morning..that's how dey do it here sha..dey take the swab before 10am and culture it for like 48hrs..its nothing to be ashamed of..it could just be that your hormones are in overdrive..I'm sure its nothing serious..also try as much as possible to ONLY wash with water and nothing else..plenty of water..warm preferably..and lastly cut down on sugar,if you can..use only honey..and eat a less carbs..not easy but wetin man pikin go do..incorporate veggies into every meal..tkcr sis..you'll be fine kiss

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 10:55am On Aug 21, 2015
@mompurity2..Haba..don't beat yourself soo much about it..its just a phase that'll pass..more than ever you have to stay strong..seriously? shocked..how can you even think up such a thing..pls banish that thought from your mind..2yrs isn't forever..font forget you need to have a restful mind for ovulation and even conception to occur..if you're too distracted your body won't act prompt like it should..be steadfast in prayers..do not relent..do charity in your own lil way..bring back the romance,sexiness and heat in your marriage wink..sets you in the right mood for bd..it will be a thing of the past soonest by God's grace..y'all are always in my prayers..tkcr sis kiss

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 21, 2015
zainaba:
[Lynsunny,
Pls where did you buy ACV in abuja. I don waka round spend my credit calling pharmacies but did not get. Thanks.]
My friend just bought hers yesterday from Medplus located at shoprite Apo. She got it for about 3k. And its even Bragg's with mother.

Thanks @zainaba. Ttc issue no easy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 11:01am On Aug 21, 2015
1+1=?

It is not 2, we need to do differentiation and integration to get the answer.

Singing....If you ask me na who I go ask, d matter wey u see so e heavy for my mouth....

For those of us who are so use to scanning every month, this story doesn't correlate, in my opinion it is either the. Ovulation occured before cd14 and if it did, the tampon would have cleared the embryo out and again if no follicle was sighted from cd14-cd 17 that means u had annovulation and if per adventure you do a scan and see a baby in ur womb then give glory to God for the miracle and not gueife bao....let's not use bfp as a marketing scheme cos ttc women just wwant to hear what someone did so they can do same so don't mislead ppl cos soon with all these info ppl will start using it on cd21 and spoil their chances of implantation.

I've been quiet since cos I know whenever I say somtin some MIA mamas come out to attack me.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 11:05am On Aug 21, 2015
@hasfast24, thanks for the encouragement, ur words are soothing.
May God continue to protect u, dh and LO's Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 11:08am On Aug 21, 2015
@mompurity,while at it(ranting), abeg no forget to bite yourself and also give urself ibadan mark, grin,so that when you are carrying ya babies next year Insha Allah,you will see the marks and always remind yourself that "patience is a virtue"....

The good thing is you know what the problem is,the next should be how to tackle it and not beat yourself...work with your doctor,pray hard and be careful with self medications.....

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 21, 2015
@mompurity2 i knw hw u feel,wether its 1yr,2yrs,5yrs or even 10yrs,ttc is not easy at all. it only takes d grace of God to b sane in dis trying times. wipe ur tears n keep calling on to d creator,its ok to rant n cry,yes u need to let it all out. at d end of d day its stil God dat we turn to cos he alone has d solution to our problem. dont worry dear,all wil b well @ d end. baby dust to us all.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (942) (943) (944) (945) (946) (947) (948) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.