Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,918 members, 7,872,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:34 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (948) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5455519 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (945) (946) (947) (948) (949) (950) (951) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uche13: 10:03pm On Aug 22, 2015
Hello Ladies,

Good day. I'm a silent reader but I want to post this testimony to encourage someone.

My sister got married 8 years ago. Conception became a battle. After years of different issues which included pcos, tube blockage et al and fertility options both conventional and herbal, she did IVF and had twins.

The twins are less than a year and without knowing, she realized she had taken in again. No drugs, no monitoring, no egg tracking, no clomid. Not even folic acid. She felt since it was difficult to conceive, that she was therefore on a natural planning method so she didn't even know when she ovulated and all.

All the glory is to God but I also realized that one of the factors that may have contributed to it is the fact that she had 100 percent piece of mind. She was busy caring for her kids and being overwhelmed at God's goodness. My question is this, could anxiety hinder our blessing? I'm sure it at times short circuits the power of God because without faith we cannot please God . There are so many people with worse unknown medical conditions and they still take in without knowing. That's because they don't even know they have low sperm count, pcos etc.

With knowledge breeds fear at times and then anxiety. We should take every report of the doctors to God and believe His report.

God bless.

27 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 22, 2015
[quote author=uche13 post=37233932]Hello Ladies,

Good day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janedyke6: 11:47pm On Aug 22, 2015
Monalisa1:
Pls who's in benin n wld like to share guifei boa wit mi? Wld like to buy and try it.

hello Monalisa, pls check ur pm.
Thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janedyke6: 11:51pm On Aug 22, 2015
[color=#550000][/color]

Wow..... Congratulations to all the belleful Mamas.
Wishing you all, stress-free pregnancy and delivery.

Sprinkling fertility blessings. smiley
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 4:19am On Aug 23, 2015

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Monalisa1(f): 8:23am On Aug 23, 2015
Janedyke6:

hello Monalisa, pls check ur pm.
Thanks.

Gudmornin dear abeg I dnt no how to reply pm on nairaland. Pls gimme ur email wil snd u a msg.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 23, 2015
Good morning fruitful mamas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 23, 2015
Good morning fruitful mamas, I ve come again. I posted here twice before. I ve severe pcos. I ve taken clomid,metformin, injection and even lost weight but AF doesn't come except with drugs. My dh said he doesn't ve money to spend again, I can't blame him cos he has two grown up kids from previous marriage. My gyne is too expensive. My world is tearing apart.*Crying* Pls mamas advice me on d next step to take. To all d pregy mamas, may u all carry to term and deliver successfully Insha Allah. fertility blessing to all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LadyGuinivere: 11:29am On Aug 23, 2015
Long time ndi nkem. I travel reach here today. Its that time of the year again.
You are all invited to The special Holy Ghost service for those believing the all sufficient God for the fruit of the womb
Venue: RCCG camp, Lagos Inadan expressway
Date:3-4thSept 2015
Come believing. Come fasting. The God of Sarah, Hannah and Elizabeth is the same yesterday , today and forever

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ajuwarhodes(f): 11:31am On Aug 23, 2015
sugah:

Welcome, may your stay be short. You did not state what you have done. What tests have you done, what diagnosis were you given?

Hotmomma im fine, thanks. Diff ID.

Amen and thanks,when my marriage was over a year,I was introduced to a local herbal woman who gave me some concoction and I drank for about awhile and I didn't fall pregnant she asked for my Hubby's sperm analysis which we did and realized it was low,so we started treatment together, but hubby refused to use her place.almost a year later we were introduced to fertility clinic,she asked that I do pelvic scan test,the result came with,fabriod, PID,and ovarian cyst, and I start treatment again,kedi products both in capsules n liquid,was on treatment for 4months,hubby was too.we have since finished the treatment since August last year. Am not pregnant yet,and my menses isn't regular, 29days,30days,31days,27days circle to me its not regular, but I stand to be corrected I want yo learn.the only test I haven't done is HSG,don't get it twisted,I don't want to do it,I fear the pain.no lecture can make me do it...lol.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 12:30pm On Aug 23, 2015
@legendsmother, Amen!!!!! and thanks. My faith has been gingered, restored 100% with today's sermon.

Tanx for the support, lovelies kiss

@uche, tanx for the encouragement. I ws uplifted.

@Kemifemi,@ajuwarhodes una welcome oooo. May your stay be short but super-fruitful.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 2:06pm On Aug 23, 2015
Ajuwarhodes ok seen.

Has your dh done a retest?
Did you redo another set of tests? Was the fibroid a factor? (most women have fibroids but the location and size determines the significance of it), has the PID and cyst cleared?
Your cycle is regular, its still well within limits. Do you ovulate?

I share your sentiments about HSG, iv done 3 so far. The first 2 were painless.. Just a slight discomfort but the 3rd one left me traumatised. My doctor recently asked that I do another HSG and i told him a big fat NO. But he said I can get morphine injections before the procedure so I won't feel any pain. You can try that too. You do need to know the conditions of your tubes.

So in essence, a hormonal profile test, HSG and ovulation tracking for you. SA for your dh.

DH- your husband
SA- seminal analysis
AF- period

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 2:37pm On Aug 23, 2015
Good afternoon fruitful mamas.... .. grin Just feeling ontop of the world today, today's preaching in church raised my spirit [color=#000099][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 3:09pm On Aug 23, 2015
Hallos mamas in the Lord. How r we today? Haaaa!!! I feel so happy/sad today. But 90%happy. We had our children harvest today oooooo. A woman gave her testimony of waiting on the Lord for nine years and the Lord blessed her with a baby. She dedicated the child today. Praise the Lord!!!!! Am sad becuz by dis time last year, I asked God to bless me with d fruit f d womb so I can celebrate next harvest with my baby/babies.. but am still here, still hoping that one day God will shower his blessing and open my womb for conception. Amen! Happy because the yoke of barrenness has been broken on d alter of God. Thank u jesus for the victory. By this time next year I shall b celebrating my bundles of joy.
May God bless n open our womb for conception in Jesus name. Amen.
Abuja mamas...... nobody wan share gufeibao with me? shuo!!!! Still waiting for any interested mama

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 23, 2015
Good afternoon fruitful mamas. Please i want to ask those who used cyclogest in their 2weeks wait. When does the symptoms go away. I still have sore breast 3days after stopping it. It wasn't pronounced while on cyclogest but after stopping it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoomama(f): 4:16pm On Aug 23, 2015
cathyibok:

Udoomama Haffa? Still waiting for u. How do we go about the gufeibao?
oh am so sorry, I sent u an email, don't know if u saw it or not. Hmmm, the mata plenty, I saw a new gyn on fri, he said I should not use the guifei bao, I should allow him treat me first, He asked me to do HSG, Hormonal assay, and SA for DH. Pls don't feel bad okay. I thought u saw the mail.

@all Happy sunday, have been having irregular periods for sometime now, can go for mnths without seeing one, I went for hsg yesterday, before I could go in for the procedure, I say make I ease myself, only to see AF, na so we postpone am, pls what can I use for menstrual cramps?(severe one) since yesterday have been in pains.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 23, 2015
cathyibok:
Hallos mamas in the Lord. How r we today? Haaaa!!! I feel so happy/sad today. But 90%happy. We had our children harvest today oooooo. A woman gave her testimony of waiting on the Lord for nine years and the Lord blessed her with a baby. She dedicated the child today. Praise the Lord!!!!! Am sad becuz by dis time last year, I asked God to bless me with d fruit f d womb so I can celebrate next harvest with my baby/babies.. but am still here, still hoping that one day God will shower his blessing and open my womb for conception. Amen! Happy because the yoke of barrenness has been broken on d alter of God. Thank u jesus for the victory. By this time next year I shall b celebrating my bundles of joy.
May God bless n open our womb for conception in Jesus name. Amen.
Abuja mamas...... nobody wan share gufeibao with me? shuo!!!! Still waiting for any interested mama
I would love to share with but am very RICH right now lol! Am hoping by end of d month dnt knw if u can wait till den. Pls let me knw so we knw hw to go about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 4:59pm On Aug 23, 2015
@udoomama...... it's well sis. Okay no problem. I didn't see the mail tho. Baby dust sis.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RocksQueen: 5:03pm On Aug 23, 2015
Congrats @Beetle Sorry this is coming so late. I just saw the news and had to come in.

May God visit everyone in His waiting room within the next few weeks IJN. ..Amen!

@Mamatriplet I have missed you. .Welcome back.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 5:06pm On Aug 23, 2015
rainyday:
I would love to share with but am very RICH right now lol! Am hoping by end of d month dnt knw if u can wait till den. Pls let me knw so we knw hw to go about it.
I replied ur PM @rainyday. Let's work sumtyn out.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 5:08pm On Aug 23, 2015
John 5:5-9
5 And a certain man was there, which had an infirmity thirty and eight years.
6 When Jesus saw him lie, and knew that he had been now a long time in that case, he saith unto him, Wilt thou be made whole?
7 The impotent man answered him, Sir, I have no man, when the water is troubled, to put me into the pool: but while I am coming, another steppeth down before me.
8 Jesus saith unto him, Rise, take up thy bed, and walk.
9 And immediately the man was made whole, and took up his bed, and walked: and on the same day was the sabbath.

Happy Sunday great parents. Today's message is for most of us.
Who are those still waiting for the 'troubling of the water' to get their desire? Are you waiting for that angel to make your period flow, that fibroid or cyst to be surgically removed, for hsg, sperm analysis and improvement to be achieved before you expect to get your miracle?

Many of us act like the impotent man at the poolside, walking by sight to see some signs before they believe they are on the road to conception.

That is why when they ask them 'Do you want to become a mother'? They will say 'Uhnnn, Doctor said I have cysts and I do not even ovulate. How do I even become a mother with that? I have been here waiting to just ovulate and let the doctor measure the egg to confirm to me it is a good egg for fertilisation. Infact after we get the result of my husband's sperm analysis we will wait to bd on the right day'

What is the question? What is the response?

I pray today that today the Lord Jesus will have mercy on you like he did on the impotent man and command you to be a mother. Let us not forget the goal and focus on the minors.

Is it not the same bible that says 2 Kings 3:17 For thus saith the LORD, Ye shall not see wind, neither shall ye see rain; yet that valley shall be filled with water, that ye may drink, both ye, and your cattle, and your beasts.
You do not need to see wind or rain, but the downpour of rain in your life will be to the glory of God.

God's glory will manifest in your life and He only will take all the glory. Amen.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 23, 2015
cathyibok:

I replied ur PM @rainyday. Let's work sumtyn out.
I can't check nairaland PM cos I forgot d password to d email I used to open it. U can send me e-mail to lamibaby864@gmail.com. Hoping to hear from u soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by deyoola(f): 5:59pm On Aug 23, 2015
good evening to house, pls I want to ask aside HSG,pelvic san, HVS/MCS,hornmonal profile, SFA, which other fertility test can one stil do to knw what wrong with fertility issue
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ginababy(f): 6:15pm On Aug 23, 2015
talltosyne:
@ginababy, u can soak it with dates(dabino) for 3days, blend it and sieve it out. U ll get milk from it, dh can take it every night.
@blessedmum, Thank God for u. May d Lord continue to protect and guide us all.
Happy Weekend
Ok dearie. I'll try. Tnx n happy Sunday.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ginababy(f): 6:21pm On Aug 23, 2015
Hallo Mamas in d house. How much Ovulation Prediction Kit (Clearblue) precisely. Or is der any beta one dan Clearblue? I really want 2 track dis circle.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by viviparity: 6:35pm On Aug 23, 2015
@ALwaystrue the massage is inspiring nd soul lifting.may God help us to believe his words
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by exegesis: 7:45pm On Aug 23, 2015
Goodevening everyone. Long time. Congratulations to all the prego mamas. It is well with us. Kudibaby, pls I have a qst for you on d ovarian cyst issue. I noticed dat when I took watermelon during my period, d thing flowed like mad. D flow stopped on day four but around d sixth day I started secreting blood clots. When I took watermelon dat evening, d thing started flowing again to the point dat it stained my clothes and even my sofa yet I didn't know til I stood up (sorry for d too much info. I want you to understand what happened) D flow stopped again that night but I continued to see d blood clot anytime I wiped afta peeing. I later realised that it wasn't blood, it was very dark in color and dint smell like blood. My husband said it might be that d cyst has burst or something like that because there was a time I felt pain on d left side and later right side and it was d particles dat was probably coming out. So I inserted a Guifei bao seed to help flush out d remnants on day 9. I removed it this morning but it was d same tissue like thing dat came out with a little of d dark clot. So far nothing has been coming out and today is day 12. Please did you experience the same thing? I was supposed to do hsg but dint because of d secretions and I dint even have d money for it. I don't have d money to go for a scan yet. God willing next week I'll go.

Please has anyone else experienced dis?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamacajah: 8:33pm On Aug 23, 2015
Hello fruitful mums.. happy sunday all. there's this thing I loved about this thread that I believe needs to be revived. we had a specific time and day of the month to fast and pray. sometimes there was a sudden call for special 3-days prayers. this covered all beliefs and we had out pouring of BFPs afterwards. please lets revive it.

13 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ginababy(f): 9:11pm On Aug 23, 2015
mamacajah:
Hello fruitful mums.. happy sunday all. there's this thing I loved about this thread that I believe needs to be revived. we had a specific time and day of the month to fast and pray. sometimes there was a sudden call for special 3-days prayers. this covered all beliefs and we had out pouring of BFPs afterwards. please lets revive it.

I was thinking of same but don't knw hw 2 go abt it. Bt I'm in anyway.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 9:58pm On Aug 23, 2015
Thanks u for this words Alwaystrue.
God bless u.
U ministered to my soul.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FOTAMG: 10:27pm On Aug 23, 2015
I'm nt saying anything against or for anybody, but if talltosyne got her bfp after inserting gufei bao on day 21 and nothing happened to her and the embryo. Y still doubt divinemandate, me I hardly comment, I don't hav power at all, but this is ok for nw. Enuf already. I'm sorry for taking us bak. We should be wise, fine, but, nothing is impossible. #my10kobocontribution#

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 23, 2015
mamacajah:

That's a good idea. I'm in support of it.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (945) (946) (947) (948) (949) (950) (951) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.