Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,987 members, 7,873,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:12 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (946) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5455725 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (943) (944) (945) (946) (947) (948) (949) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 11:55am On Aug 21, 2015
1+1=?

It is not 2, we need to do differentiation and integration to get the answer.

Like say I sabi maths, I for don answer this question tey tey!

Singing....If you ask me na who I go ask, d matter wey u see so e heavy for my mouth....

For those of us who are so use to scanning every month, this story doesn't correlate, in my opinion it is either the. Ovulation occured before cd14 and if it did, the tampon would have cleared the embryo out and again if no follicle was sighted from cd14-cd 17 that means u had annovulation and if per adventure you do a scan and see a baby in ur womb then give glory to God for the miracle and not gueife bao....let's not use bfp as a marketing scheme cos ttc women just wwant to hear what someone did so they can do same so don't mislead ppl cos soon with all these info ppl will start using it on cd21 and spoil their chances of implantation. Besides this chineses tampons work like a suction pump just the way a vacuum cleaner works so I don't understand the magic in using it after ovulation or without ovulating and getting a bfp...

I've been quiet concerning this issue cos I know whenever I say somtin some MIA mamas come out to attack me but I just couldn't ignore this story again sha

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 12:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
mompurity2:
Goodmorning ooooo, for 2days now av not had a beauty sleep. I woke up vry early this mrng crying bitterly abt dis ttc wahala, been a while I felt this way abt ttc. Ttc has affected us (dh and i) so badly that to bd sef na anoda thing. Was evn sayin to myslf that I may tell dh to try with someone els, feeling so fed up. My marriage will be 2yrs nxt mnth and dis ttc is hitting me so hard and eating me up. Anywhr I turn I see preggy ppl, my next door neighbour whose daugter isn't evn up to 5mnths old has taken in again and she ws angry abt it sef (na wah ooooooooo) undecided

Have done several tests and result says anovulation nd pcos, been on clomid for 3 cycles 100mg and triggered, yet no show sad

Walai! I'm tired oooooooooo.
Sorry for my plenty rants, just needed to pour out my hrt bfor I choke inside cry

It's okay to rant . for the past three weeks. Neighbours n friends have picked serious interest on my TTC issue. The first week a neighbour was running his mouth like tap. He says why can't u n hubby do something, he is bothered n though not my business but people Are counting.
Went for fellowship, d preacher Gave an illustration of how he doesn't pity his colleague but he has all money can afford yet he doesn't have a child.
Another one told me her issue n said I should try someone n d same lady delivers women.
Another one advised me to try a pastor.
IMAGINE ALL BECAUSE OF TTC.
But u know something, if I take all they say it means by now my house will b on fire . there is light at the end of the tunnel.
God has the final say,because he is all sufficient n fruitful it means we are. Pls spice things up n hit dh till he begs tonight. No dull o

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 12:35pm On Aug 21, 2015
@safe06, u ehn, u jst knw to say the right words at the right time, always so jovial like say this ttc no dey affect you at all (hugs).
May God bless u for making me smile kiss

@wonyi, what will ttc women not hear sef. Someone evn had to say I act like it's nt bothering me. Had to ask her if she wnts me to be running frm one pastor 2d other or I shud wear rags and sack cloth for her to knw m worried. Another said to me that by nxt mnth she wants to see my belly shoot out, sayin that my belly is supposed to be big and nt dh havin pot belly, in a wedding place fa, ashame wan kill me cry

Sometimes I evn fear to tell dh someone is preggy or hs put to bed cos he will feel sad and withdrawn undecided

My home is so far very peaceful but the only hindrance to our complete joy is children.
Sometimes I qestn God oooo. I have neva prayed for a thing for so long like ttc. I neva imagined in my life that it will take me this long cos I always saw myslf as a vry fertile person.

God knws best sha. Lord I commit ALL into your hands Take Control baba. I am so helpless. I cannt get myslf pregnant. Pls Lord bless me with a child cry

16 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Glo27: 12:47pm On Aug 21, 2015
@ iomoge 2 one thing ive learnt in the pass is smtimes hvs does not work. U might culture it for 100yrs and there wont be a growth. Just like d other mama has said endocervical swap is better it will give u a better result. @ Mumpurity i understand what you are going through, trying is something i dont even wish my enemies. Its not easy but we just continue to thank God for d breath of life he will definately do it. People have introduced me to pastors that would just want to use ur situation to exploit money from u. I know we would all laugh soon. It will be a story to tell in future. Its well
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 1:14pm On Aug 21, 2015
[quote author=mompurity2 post=37179068
@mumihaja, Hmmmm, words cnt describe all this ooooo.God has sanitized your womb. I earnestly pray u conceive this month.
How many of the tampons have u used so far? Seems u dnt leave it in for 3 days like d bao?[/quote]

@mompurity, Amen to your prayers.
My vj usually gets filled up on the 2nd day so I take it out so I can clean up but the instruction is to keep it for 3-5days just to ensure it exhaust its potency before taking it out...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummyejire(f): 1:29pm On Aug 21, 2015
@mummypurity
My sister I feel your pain, I tell you, this shall soon become history,cheer and look to God the author and finisher of our faith, he will show himself mighty for u and i and every ttc woman.
As for the pcos and annovulation, I will suggest you talk to your doctor about using the combo of clomid+metformin, so many mama got their joy using this, if you have not done so.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrsfrank: 1:42pm On Aug 21, 2015
mompurity2:
Goodmorning ooooo, for 2days now av not had a beauty sleep. I woke up vry early this mrng crying bitterly abt dis ttc wahala, been a while I felt this way abt ttc. Ttc has affected us (dh and i) so badly that to bd sef na anoda thing. Was evn sayin to myslf that I may tell dh to try with someone els, feeling so fed up. My marriage will be 2yrs nxt mnth and dis ttc is hitting me so hard and eating me up. Anywhr I turn I see preggy ppl, my next door neighbour whose daugter isn't evn up to 5mnths old has taken in again and she ws angry abt it sef (na wah ooooooooo) undecided

Have done several tests and result says anovulation nd pcos, been on clomid for 3 cycles 100mg and triggered, yet no show sad

Sorry for my plenty rants, just needed to pour out my hrt bfor I choke inside cry

It is well my sis... God will surely turn your mourning into dancing.

TTC is a crazy experience, I'm tired of taking drugs, I was even placed on Clomid 100mg and trigger shot, walahi I didn't take the Clomid for 1day.
It is well.
Fertility blessings.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 1:44pm On Aug 21, 2015
mompurity2:

It is well dear, every soon the Lord will turn ur sorry to joy... . Infact sooner than you thought, we all feel this way sometimes but all we need is God's strength.. .. I pray all his promises concerning fruitfulness, conception and child bearing shall be our portion

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoomama(f): 2:29pm On Aug 21, 2015
[quote author=udoomama post=37168563][/quote] since nobody wants to answer me, let me change my question. Pls Abuja mamas, can anyone recommed a good lab where I can do HSG?

@mompurity, dnt feel bad, I know it's not easy, am going thru the same thing, Annovulation and Pcos, have used clomid n triggering twice too, but didn't work, I just saw a new gyna today, and he asked me to do Hsg and hormonal assay, just talk to your doctor, I believe everything will be alright. Above all, pray without ceasing.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 21, 2015
udoomama:
since nobody wants to answer me, let me change my question. Pls Abuja mamas, can anyone recommed a good lab where I can do HSG?

@mompurity, dnt feel bad, I know it's not easy, am going thru the same thing, Annovulation and Pcos, have used clomid n triggering twice too, but didn't work, I just saw a new gyna today, and he asked me to do Hsg and hormonal assay, just talk to your doctor, I believe everything will be alright. Above all, pray without ceasing.

Go to echoscan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumigrace(f): 3:16pm On Aug 21, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 3:43pm On Aug 21, 2015
@mummyejire, I used clomid+met combo in 2 of the 3 clomid cycles, yet nothing sad

@mumigrace, Amen. Baby dusts dear

@udoomama, Thnks. I'll look at seeing another gyna cos DH has done fluid anylysis twice and his fluid ws 35m, I feel it's low and needs to be boosted. D gynae ddnt say anythin abt boosting, he only treated infection.

@pweetiebabe, Amen. May all his promises come to pass in Jesus name.

@mrsfrank, thanks. Amen

@mumihaja, Hmmmn, may our efforts end in praise.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 21, 2015
Is like September anniversaries plenty here ooo....I'm also in sept,my sisters wetin person no go hear all becos of ttc...GOD dey,delay is not denial,i keep on encouraging myself,that the children thy Lord is preparing for me shall b xxxxxtra excellent in all ramification....baby dust to u all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 3:48pm On Aug 21, 2015
Kk
Thanks much.
Glo27:
@ iomoge 2 one thing ive learnt in the pass is smtimes hvs does not work. U might culture it for 100yrs and there wont be a growth. Just like d other mama has said endocervical swap is better it will give u a better result. @ Mumpurity i understand what you are going through, trying is something i dont even wish my enemies. Its not easy but we just continue to thank God for d breath of life he will definately do it. People have introduced me to pastors that would just want to use ur situation to exploit money from u. I know we would all laugh soon. It will be a story to tell in future. Its well
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 3:49pm On Aug 21, 2015
Mothers of nations stop beating yourselves up for something you cannot control.

I have learnt not to question God, he knows best. I am very grateful to be alive today, I have a very loving husband and a wonderful family.

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 3:54pm On Aug 21, 2015
Mumihaj I mailed u o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 3:56pm On Aug 21, 2015
What language is 'ejire'? I assumed it was deltaish but just saw a yoruba movie and the twins were referred to as ejire. Mummyejire abeg come answer grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 4:30pm On Aug 21, 2015
Dear sisters pls I need advice from those trying out d guifei bao. After removing d one I inserted I noticed that my inside feels like slag. Hard but like a coat . d problem is that place feels tight I can't put my fingers well again without experiencing soreness abeg help o biko. How do I get d stuffs out n does bd hurt after usage

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blessedmum(f): 5:22pm On Aug 21, 2015
Thank you all for d prayers, it ll end in praise for us all ijn.
@ Mompurity2, it's well with u sis,plz do not despair. My wedding ll be four years in Oct,family and friends av been asking questions bt I always them my twins ll arrive soon. I knw God hasnt forgotten us and our testimony is near ijn.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oleayo22(f): 5:41pm On Aug 21, 2015
@ mumihaja, pls how much is the clean point? And how many in a pack. I stay in lagos.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by talltosyne: 6:06pm On Aug 21, 2015
Hello mama's

Pls I need a copy of supernatural childbirth.

Kindly help send to tolulopeolabisi@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummyejire(f): 6:21pm On Aug 21, 2015
Eure e author=sugah post=37191745]What language is 'ejire'? I assumed it was deltaish but just saw a yoruba movie and the twins were referred to as ejire. Mummyejire abeg come answer grin[/quote]

Ejire means TWINS in Yoruba language wink, I love twins and I want twins, in fact our household is full of twins, out of my 3 senior sisters,2 gave birth to twins twice, while the third is just once.

@tsquare yes your vejayjay supposed to feel thither after the seed removal, it will later relax a bit.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 6:24pm On Aug 21, 2015
Oleayo22:
@ mumihaja, pls how much is the clean point? And how many in a pack. I stay in lagos.

Its 5pieces and it goes for #4,000
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hotmomma(f): 6:30pm On Aug 21, 2015
Mompurity, if i hear say you wanna tell ur hubby to get anoda woman, sis no make me vex oh. On top wetin? Abeg oh, i no wan hear dat one. Take ur mind off ttc joor, pick a new hobby, take a new academic course, new biz etc, keep up with your drugs, look good. Infact about mockery, na so one lady jst dey take say i havent given birth yet dey try do me yeye, but she keeps seeing me smile at every antics she displays, avoid dos that reminds you negatively abt ur temporary condition and let God be God. Pls oh, dnt suggest anytin funny to ur hubby oh, abeg oh.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumydidi(f): 7:04pm On Aug 21, 2015
I know what I'm doing. I have it all planned out—plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for."  (Jer 29:11, MSG) thus says the lord of host. @all mamas who got there bfp dis month you shall carry to term ijn and bring forth like hebrew women. @mompurity is too early for you to get bored with lovemaking is Gods way of bringing couples spirit,soul and body together not only for having kids. My marriage was 7yrs on d 9th of dis month but wenever we make love is as if we are doing it for the 1st time. Pls sis try and bring back the fire in ur sex life with dh,make him feel loved and important and be happy my sister and try avoid letting people that are pregnant get at you wen your time comes you will surely conceieve and be a mother of great children.my slogan in this ttc journey is that nobody go born my own pikin join he own.Life is too short and God is not a liar trust him. @all we shall laugh soonest God is too faithful to fail.

13 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 7:27pm On Aug 21, 2015
Wow! Wow! Wow! Wonderful mamas we got here. Dez no one that can I can talk to that will really understand hw I feel (nt evn my mum) but u guys r the best. I feel so lucky and grateful to be on this platform. Love ya'all to bits kiss

@mummydidi, @hotmomma, i'll revive our dying flame tonight by God's grace wink. Thanks sisters.

May God bless us all with children sooner than we expect. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blessedmum(f): 7:49pm On Aug 21, 2015
plz join me in praising God, i jst had an accident .I didnt knw how I escaped being killed but God did it,It was only my leg that got hit and even dat was minor.The cab door got destroyed but God's mercy kept me alive.

18 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:09pm On Aug 21, 2015
Blessedmum:
plz join me in praising God, i jst had an accident .I didnt knw how I escaped being killed but God did it,It was only my leg that got hit and even dat was minor.The cab door got destroyed but God's mercy kept me alive.
Wow thank God for ur life sis..... The plans of the enemy shall not prevail over u and ur household ijn. .. .. Concerning every mama on this forum i come against every power of premature/untimely death ijn

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 21, 2015
Blessedmum:

Jehovah we thank you for saving your daughter. You shall live to give birth to your twins and triplets whether devil like it or not.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 21, 2015
mompurity2:
Wow! Wow! Wow! Wonderful mamas we got here. Dez no one that can I can talk to that will really understand hw I feel (nt evn my mum) but u guys r the best. I feel so lucky and grateful to be on this platform. Love ya'all to bits kiss

@mummydidi, @hotmomma, i'll revive our dying flame tonight by God's grace wink. Thanks sisters.

May God bless us all with children sooner than we expect. Amen

I thank God that your mood changed automatically after hearing from your fellow mamas @mumpurity2. Rejoice in the Lord cos you are a winner and you shall soon testify. God of impossibility will surprise your home in no distant time. Cheer up sweety.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kudibaby(f): 8:27pm On Aug 21, 2015
thank God blessedmum,may God continue to guide and protect us
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blessedmum(f): 8:37pm On Aug 21, 2015
Thank you all,God's grace ll never depart from us all ijn.

(1) (2) (3) ... (943) (944) (945) (946) (947) (948) (949) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.