Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,908 members, 7,872,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:52 AM

My Bad Experience At Emeka Offor Plaza Onitsha.. - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Bad Experience At Emeka Offor Plaza Onitsha.. (37162 Views)

Google Rolls Out Free Wi-fi In Nigeria's City Of Onitsha & Others / My Bad Experience Using An Itel Phone / Emeka Oparah Of Airtel Visits 4-Year-Old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Bad Experience At Emeka Offor Plaza Onitsha.. by 8BitGee(m): 5:22pm On Jun 23, 2016
Malawian:

all of you omo oodua, better start inserting pacifiers into ya anuses cos that will make your coming ordeal from the fulani bearable. pampers is now very expensive.

Deny the truth as narrated by OP or fvck off!
Re: My Bad Experience At Emeka Offor Plaza Onitsha.. by ezechueze(m): 5:22pm On Jun 23, 2016
Life is good with LG ELECTRONICS

5 Likes

Re: My Bad Experience At Emeka Offor Plaza Onitsha.. by Psylas(m): 5:27pm On Jun 23, 2016
LKO:

U are truly an idiot. It is ur Igbo brethren that makes Asaba the HQ of fraud. Dishonest lots.

hausa he goat/mumu don't quote because I never quoted you, terrorist
Re: My Bad Experience At Emeka Offor Plaza Onitsha.. by bsaying(m): 5:28pm On Jun 23, 2016
obaino860:

you are a complete thief,you stole those phone...and you think you can easy sell it...the people knows that you stole d phones DAT is y da Jobbed you.... if not y are you afraid of d security.....if you want us to believe you snap and post d receipt of d phones let's see......dude..,you are simply a tribal bigot

Hmmmmm...... Its funny how flawed ur upbringing is, i stole the phones and went to an open place like emeka offor to sell
Re: My Bad Experience At Emeka Offor Plaza Onitsha.. by Engineermbugame(m): 5:30pm On Jun 23, 2016
My bro,otu adiro asi ndo.(take heart)my own exprience worst self i bought a faulty phone,dat day be like say dem charm me.
Re: My Bad Experience At Emeka Offor Plaza Onitsha.. by LeStylo: 5:32pm On Jun 23, 2016
That was only a training. The real experience is at Oladipo Spares Market. You hear "wheeeen" if you dare go alone.
Re: My Bad Experience At Emeka Offor Plaza Onitsha.. by obaino860: 5:35pm On Jun 23, 2016
FanYogo1:

Just check out Phyno's Connect video. You go see dem galore.
Lol you guys can lie sha.

phyno video never showed d image of d cities....its just an abandoned coal village...DAT is possibly d only one you know..... show me d brown roof in d cities you mentioned and not phynos video....d video can be shot anywhere just to portray d getto he grew up from..
probably Ibadan or oshogbo
Re: My Bad Experience At Emeka Offor Plaza Onitsha.. by obaino860: 5:36pm On Jun 23, 2016
FanYogo1:

Just check out Phyno's Connect video. You go see dem galore.
Lol you guys can lie sha.

phyno video never showed d image of d cities.....DAT is possibly d only one you know..... show me d brown roof in d cities you mentioned and not phynos video....d video can be shot anywhere just to portray d getto he grew up from..

1 Like

Re: My Bad Experience At Emeka Offor Plaza Onitsha.. by FanYogo1(f): 5:41pm On Jun 23, 2016
obaino860:

phyno video never showed d image of d cities.....DAT is possibly d only one you know..... show me d brown roof in d cities you mentioned and not phynos video....d video can be shot anywhere just to portray d getto he grew up from..

Who is talking about images? I say go check the video out and stop spitting at us. Even news pictures of SE cities shows brown roofs.
Re: My Bad Experience At Emeka Offor Plaza Onitsha.. by Lexo22(m): 5:43pm On Jun 23, 2016
Bros Abeg go back to EMEKA Ofor morrow, when you get there, report the matter to the plaza management. so long as you can locate the shop of the scammer/scanner, your phone will definitely be retrieved. I'm even sure that those boys do visit Nairaland.
Re: My Bad Experience At Emeka Offor Plaza Onitsha.. by gustav25: 5:44pm On Jun 23, 2016
LKO:

U must b criminally inclined and u will meet ur end soon unless u change ur way. It is ur Igbo brothers that are still defrauding people in Warri in the name of business. Go to plaza in Deco Road, Na ur people.
criminally inclined ? Like the way your father taught me right ?
Re: My Bad Experience At Emeka Offor Plaza Onitsha.. by Boswell89(m): 5:45pm On Jun 23, 2016
I must ask u ur DOB. U r an embarrassment to this century. U r even on nairaland. Guy u deserve better slap. Now u r bn tribalistic. Blame ur gullible self. Dis issue is a piece of cake dat can be handled instanta once u report to white hux. I share ur distraught take heart grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Bad Experience At Emeka Offor Plaza Onitsha.. by Ekiseme(m): 5:45pm On Jun 23, 2016
HateU2:
Hmmmmm
I don't want to talk
But sorry OP.
Dey are so much in love with lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
imaro ife
Re: My Bad Experience At Emeka Offor Plaza Onitsha.. by wiseoneking: 5:47pm On Jun 23, 2016
Keneking:
You would have just come to commercial centre of Lagos grin
Lol, na thesame igbo rules there bro.

1 Like

Re: My Bad Experience At Emeka Offor Plaza Onitsha.. by ifymagik(m): 5:48pm On Jun 23, 2016
9 YEARS AGO I WENT THERE FROM EBONYI TO BUY FONE.

As soon as I entered I met Very gentle looking guy who asked me what I want. I told him and he opted to take me where I'll get it cos it was ma ist time. He helped me and I bought d fone. He now begged me to patronise him dat hez into Music Downloadin and games. Out of compassion I decided to patronise him since he helped me buy d fone.

He asked me to follow him to his shop, the shop was located in a tight corner there at Emeka Offor plaza. We got there and he asked the person sitting there to do the music transfer, he told me the guy is his Boy and told me hez coming back.

The guy asked me to giv him d fone which I did, He just filled ma Memory card with over 1000 songs without asking or tellin me how much per song. He jus handed over d fone to me and said my money is 10,000. I almost fainted. As I was arguing. With him d oda guy came in and said I shud giv d guy his money he didn't even hear my out. They now called in mrket security which seized my new fone. After much argument I gave dem all d money on me abt 7000 (My TP inclusive). I CURSED them for defrauding me. I went outside nd had to start begging to raise my TP bak Home. Those Guys are HEARTLESS
Re: My Bad Experience At Emeka Offor Plaza Onitsha.. by emekamike: 5:49pm On Jun 23, 2016
Bro the summary of your story centers on your ignorance of the market, you should have probably get someone in the market to help you do the deal or walk straight to shop owners and do a legit deal. You posed a catch for dem and u were preyed on simple. Instead of of using using your single distorted story to cloud the good business of others, it would have been wiser putting up an advice for oda over sabi JJCs. Am very sure u avnt been to ikeja computer village, u should have stopped using gadgets long before now and would have stopped doing business even wit yourself

2 Likes

Re: My Bad Experience At Emeka Offor Plaza Onitsha.. by papyskinsy: 5:54pm On Jun 23, 2016
guys hav always wondered .. wats *OP* ?.. nd dont ask if am new on NL cause i aint grin
Re: My Bad Experience At Emeka Offor Plaza Onitsha.. by Michael333: 5:57pm On Jun 23, 2016
My bro its not about d Igbo man. Same way u will go to computer village, get cheated and den u say u can't do biz with d Yoruba man again.

It's a personal thing, people r different. Every tribe has good and bad people.

I judge people based on d personal experience I hv with them. And not by der tribe.

1 Like

Re: My Bad Experience At Emeka Offor Plaza Onitsha.. by obaino860: 5:57pm On Jun 23, 2016
ifymagik:
9 YEARS AGO I WENT THERE FROM EBONYI TO BUY FONE.

As soon as I entered I met Very gentle looking guy who asked me what I want. I told him and he opted to take me where I'll get it cos it was ma ist time. He helped me and I bought d fone. He now begged me to patronise him dat hez into Music Downloadin and games. Out of compassion I decided to patronise him since he helped me buy d fone.

He asked me to follow him to his shop, the shop was located in a tight corner there at Emeka Offor plaza. We got there and he asked the person sitting there to do the music transfer, he told me the guy is his Boy and told me hez coming back.

The guy asked me to giv him d fone which I did, He just filled ma Memory card with over 1000 songs without asking or tellin me how much per song. He jus handed over d fone to me and said my money is 10,000. I almost fainted. As I was arguing. With him d oda guy came in and said I shud giv d guy his money he didn't even hear my out. They now called in mrket security which seized my new fone. After much argument I gave dem all d money on me abt 7000 (My TP inclusive). I CURSED them for defrauding me. I went outside nd had to start begging to raise my TP bak Home. Those Guys are HEARTLESS

thankGod you said nine years ago,....dat have been taken care of,, da now have a place called white house where you can table your matter and see if you will not make more money from them....once da hear you call white house... da will hand over every thing to you....
Re: My Bad Experience At Emeka Offor Plaza Onitsha.. by Prechy08(m): 5:59pm On Jun 23, 2016
Guy u fall bw say you fall, stop calling igbo, igbo, na igbo person fit still make you Millionaire or billionaire. Trust me if you had gone to computer village, them go still see the JJC on your head. The guys in computer village lagos will even collect those tabs from you. Even computer village abuja or portharcourt go still chop you cause u be confirm maga.
Re: My Bad Experience At Emeka Offor Plaza Onitsha.. by Ekiseme(m): 6:02pm On Jun 23, 2016
Op you dull

next time, wise up,sorry
Re: My Bad Experience At Emeka Offor Plaza Onitsha.. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
Op why did u tag it igbo... Even in lag here Alaye will do u double. Been in sUch situation but have to think fast.. I was on my own o, when this boys show me one china shoe like that of 1k na so I no waste time pay money.. So one of them told me he wll help me put pin 250 naira, na so the guy just dey nack pin anyhow, after set and done I just removed 500 and ask for change. Na so matter change o. 250 come change to 3k, I just tell them to take the shoe since they outnumber me. As he refuse, I just decide to go a little mad, na so I come dey rake o, dey raise my voice like say dem hold me, come see crowd. As people come put mouth na so dey tell me to go that they will hold the 500. I just reason say na so my matter for get K-leg if I form gentleman.

Op next time raise your vioce and make sure another third party come into the matter

1 Like

Re: My Bad Experience At Emeka Offor Plaza Onitsha.. by donshady(m): 6:29pm On Jun 23, 2016
bsaying:
Today, i decided to go sell off my ipad 3 and ipad 2 which i didn't frequently use,the ipad 3 has a cracked screen and the ipad 2 was fully functional... so i headed out to emeka offor's plaza from my place in asaba, i was filled with so much enthusiasm and optimism even though today was my first day of selling a gadget in a market like that..
Upon my arrival to the market, just at the entrance, i met two boys who asked if i came to repair or sell, i told them i wanna sell, they said i should follow them, we got to a shop and they asked the guy if he was interested and the guy nodded and said he was, then they said lets go and check if the gadgets had faults, we got to another shop and the guy said he would check for the faults by scanning with a laptop, he said it was #20 for each faults the system detects, before he started the scan i told him i only had 900naira on me as my tfare back to asaba and didnt have much to pay for scan, he went ahead because he had a plan in mind, at the end of the scan for the two devices, the total price came out as 17980naira...Jesus Christ i screamed, he said, bros am done with the scan and repair, i was like which repair Immediately the whole boys started gathering and saying bros "give the engineer im money na"
My head was full, i was angry and felt cheated, knowing fully well he did nothing but just run a normal scan which i witnessed...
I continously begged the guy and the boys there,even with igbo language but to no avail, at the end of the day, the engineer who has been admiring my blackberry Z10 now said i should sell my bb Z10 to him for 10k and he will balance me 5k or i drop the two ipads and go to asaba and bring his 17k,they had already seized the two ipads and threatened to call market security, i ended up selling the bb Z10 which i had and went home with 5k and still didnt sell the two ipads.....
Am angry and making this thread from the bus on my way home...
Will i like to do business with an igbo man again?? No......
Re: My Bad Experience At Emeka Offor Plaza Onitsha.. by papyskinsy: 6:30pm On Jun 23, 2016
PlayerOne:
So you sold your bb z10 for 5k

Its a pity sad
lolX BB z 10 fr 5k.. o boi na awuf fr dem be dat...

firstly i wount blame OP .. cause not everybdy s frm de street... but n yoruba land . hav learnt to frown. badly wen enterin places lik dat..
wen doin somtin lik dis .. i giv my sef 5 rules to follow bfr. enterin such places

1. mak sure u knw in nd out f de place atleast up to 80% de remain 20% might be under G tight corners wic u wunt go dere n de first place (ask fr close pals dat knws de area nd go fr a tour ) grin

2. make sure the fone is fully operational to atleast 90% de remaing 10% is fr unneccesary fault.. ( check proper to avoid excuse.. nd remember to mark yur battery wit a sign u er sure of)

3. dont smile or joke unneccesary wit those AYE BOYS .. u er hear fr bussiness nd not chit chat... nd also knw wer u er goin dat why RULE 1 is very important.. dont lik lik a JJC lookin fr wer buy r sell phone. angry

4. Once you enter de shop mak sure yur purse nd other gagdet is intact.. grin .. nd please fr de record dont let dem scan yur phone .. cus der software will always favour dem *fake software package*

5 finally after negotiatn make sure yu check de fone yu bought properly * very Importnt * once yu sense der s a fowl play .. argue to de core in street voice grin (abeg no go dey speak grammar fr dere oo).. once yu realize dis niggas aint gonna back off.. jus gege le. luk fr security offical or complain to de right authorities.. grin

LOBATAN..

dis fraudsters get smarter everyday.. no update yursef.. no gokk yur sef oo.. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why People Are Excited About The Return Of The Reliable Nokia 3310 / Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. / How To Remove Security Plugin Completely On Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.