Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,504 members, 7,885,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 12:15 AM

Nigerian Guy Cries Out After Girlfriend Demands 50cl Of His Sperm To Cure Acne - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guy Cries Out After Girlfriend Demands 50cl Of His Sperm To Cure Acne (1191 Views)

I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date / "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri / Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Guy Cries Out After Girlfriend Demands 50cl Of His Sperm To Cure Acne by AdoraAmadi: 6:40am On Jun 24, 2016
Wahala dey!! Please read this guys. This is happening after woman in last photo claimed her boyfriend's sperm cured her pimples.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/06/nigerian-guy-cries-out-after-girlfriend.html

Re: Nigerian Guy Cries Out After Girlfriend Demands 50cl Of His Sperm To Cure Acne by Fadman4real(m): 6:48am On Jun 24, 2016
Lol i really pity the guy
Re: Nigerian Guy Cries Out After Girlfriend Demands 50cl Of His Sperm To Cure Acne by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 24, 2016
At least she should suck ya rod then when you are about cummi ng u can spill it on her face.

How abt that?
Re: Nigerian Guy Cries Out After Girlfriend Demands 50cl Of His Sperm To Cure Acne by IamLEGEND1: 6:54am On Jun 24, 2016
odikwa very risky wallai
50cl bottle? maka why na!
Re: Nigerian Guy Cries Out After Girlfriend Demands 50cl Of His Sperm To Cure Acne by goodfornothing(m): 7:00am On Jun 24, 2016
Re: Nigerian Guy Cries Out After Girlfriend Demands 50cl Of His Sperm To Cure Acne by goodfornothing(m): 7:00am On Jun 24, 2016
Re: Nigerian Guy Cries Out After Girlfriend Demands 50cl Of His Sperm To Cure Acne by goodfornothing(m): 7:03am On Jun 24, 2016
I have sperm to-let.
Re: Nigerian Guy Cries Out After Girlfriend Demands 50cl Of His Sperm To Cure Acne by GoldenJAT(m): 7:36am On Jun 24, 2016
na ur future pikin them... u de drop inside bottle so... kontinue!!
Re: Nigerian Guy Cries Out After Girlfriend Demands 50cl Of His Sperm To Cure Acne by hopeforcharles(m): 8:28am On Jun 24, 2016
GoldenJAT:
na ur future pikin them... u de drop inside bottle so... kontinue!!
Hahahahhahahahahhaha, continue he do soon pour his grand children soonest

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Let Go Of This Girl, Pls What Should I Do To Have Her? / Re: Why Girls Like Dating 'bad Guys' / A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.