Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,265 members, 7,887,771 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:36 PM

President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka (34252 Views)

Independence Peace Rally In Awka By Arewa, Ndigbo And Yoruba (Photos) / Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire / Something Strange Is Happening In The Southwest - Azuka Onwuka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by naptu2: 8:27pm On Jun 26, 2016
reigningwisdom:
Judging from the name of the author of this article, one can say that the writer isn't an Igbo, but a wanna be or a mercenery who is lo
oking for a cheap way to make money politically or a mischievous Nigerian who indulge in political and tribal assassination of Ndigbo. The writer is an enemy of Nigeria by publishing an article that can lead to violence which can cost someone's life somewhere within the Nigerian state, eg, the northern part of the country where a little thing can cause death of a fellow or more Nigerians.

Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka is a former Special Adviser to the Kano State Governor on Inter-Community Relations and is currently the President of the Kano State chapter of Ohaneze Ndigbo.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by Onenaira600: 8:32pm On Jun 26, 2016
willibounce1:

Lol. Tell us the address of you father's house that was claimed. You are a village boy. Your father never was rich enough to own a property in Lagos just as you will never be rich enough to afford a house in Lagos. You can keep dreaming and wishing. Stay in your red mud house in the village, that is where you belong. They always have money only on the internet. I am expecting the Mod to ban you asap, because if I desend on you, the same mod will be quick to ban me.

D grin grin grin grin

First of all Mofo I'm from Asaba****. Asaba is considered a city ****

Second of all, I live in United States of America, Virginia to be precise. I own a home in USA plus my father owns homes in Asaba, onitsha, Enugu and Rivers and hopefully in future, more (all that would be inherited by me and my siblings) and this mofo is talking about Lagos grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

While I'm at it, why the Bleep would I leave a comfortable country to go live in lagos, which even the shittest part of the any ghetto in VA or any state in America is a billion times better than your best. ****

Lastly, I said my GRANFATHER, not my father. My father owns Nothing in any part of southwaaste and all his property is in Igboland...which I even said several pages back but **** you mind is also going that you can't read

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by babestella: 8:35pm On Jun 26, 2016
Sealeddeal:
Op is a foolish man
How can he claim that Igbo nation rejected Buhari in 2003 and 2007 when it is generally known that the votes of the masses never counted in those occasions. Can it also be claimed that Igbo nation rejected Ojukwu in 2003 when he could not win any Igbo state that year? Can he also claim that Anambrarians rejected Peter Obi that year when Chris Ngige was declared winner?
Igbo nation never hated Buhari prior to 2011. Post 2011 election cost Buhari his support from East and not just Igbo nation. The subsequent killings and the feeling that increased Boko haram attacks which he initially supported to frustrate GEJ made him to lose his support from East as a whole.

Spot on.

The wat people just run out to condemn Igbos is baffling.

History has shown that Hausa Fulanis are the real one that hates igbos, they run out to kill Igbos even for flimsy excuses such as blasphemy committed in far away foreign countries.

Check marriage records, you have more inter ethnic marriages amongst the Yorubas and Igbos. I hardly hear a core hausa Fulani marrying an Igbo man, but Hausa man could marry an Igbo or Yoruba lady.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by southpole: 8:46pm On Jun 26, 2016
[b]But why do the Igbo leaders and, as a matter of fact, some other ethnic leaders hate President Buhari with such intensity? The answer is corruption. The very reason they hate President Buhari is also the reason they loved President Jonathan. These greedy leaders have special inclinations for corrupt, weak and hopelessly profligate leaders like ex President Jonathan. Their aversion for a strong, prudent and accountable leadership is legendary – and in spite of his shortcomings, that is what President Buhari vehemently represents.

Today, President Buhari, the celebrated Igbo hater, has not only giving the Igbos important appointments, but he is set to do for them what their inglorious messiah, ex-President Jonathan could not do in six years, capturing in his very first budget, the Second Niger Bridge, the Onitsha-Enugu Expressway and other South-East roads, which became deathtraps under Jonathan’s six year rule. And more are coming – projects he intends to deliver according to schedules and specifications.

In one of my reflections, I had wondered why APGA, Ohanaeze Ndigbo and other Igbo groups were so quick to endorse President Jonathan for a second term mandate. The answer is greed. Mr Jonathan never inspired anyone, and if he ever loved Ndigbo, he would not have left the Igbo land in a worst state than he met it.[/b]

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by phatjerry(m): 8:49pm On Jun 26, 2016
#seconded#
DAT op him brain don dey infected with tacted steroid insecticide harmone... o Boi fire dey go joor
I dey ur back grin

#seconded#
DAT op him brain don dey infected with tacted steroid insecticide harmone... o Boi fire dey go joor
I dey ur back
Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by southpole: 8:49pm On Jun 26, 2016
freeze001:
Ndi efulefu that know nothing of their history. The writer of this article needs to be properly schooled on the need to never attempt to be more Catholic than the Pope!

you just confirmed what the writer stated
Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by menxer: 8:50pm On Jun 26, 2016
This thread is filled with so much hate.

Why are we repaying hate with hate?

I radiate thoughts of Love to all in this forum.
Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by nkemjacob2(m): 8:52pm On Jun 26, 2016
i pick a point wen d writer stated. GEJ did ntin 4 d SE. TRUE. Why? becos he was busy pleasing the north. Den what did he got "he lost Election". (corruption d major problem anyway)

The hatred for Buhari excalated wen boko hram crises surfaces properly wen Gej was unable to cub it. And d subsequent hate speeches buhari has made.

History has gone a long way to affect nigeria way of behavor. If PMb wants to stop dis hated crises (remember niger delta hated is inclusive) is in his hands. GeJ spent time pleasing d north, rather to his own SS, SE, so PMB need to b wise or he wil be seen as d last president of nigeria.

Moreove, ethnic / religion crises has being a problem to nigeria since d independence. What is wrong? Not until we begin to appreciate other religion and ethnicity and run governace as a merit of patrotism and not political sentiment of religious and ethnicity (which is the tool for politicians to cuss chaos becos of greed) nigeria will not grow an inche.
Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by MirabelArode(f): 9:05pm On Jun 26, 2016
kITATITA:
I just want to say that I'm Igbo and a classic Buhari supporter. I share the OP'S sentiments. Nobody has any right to tell me what to believe.

Chris Azuka the Ohaneze political prostitute who is trying to seduce Buhari and APC so that he can be contacted and invited to aso rock is now documented as traitor who is ready to sell the Igbo race for a stipend. His name will now live in infamy like many others before him. Go and find out why Okechukwu Isiguzuro that was working very hard and running all over Abuja with Ghana-must-go bag to sell Ibos have now softpedaled?

If you are brave enough tell us your real names and write an pro-Buhari article telling Ibos why it is important to support Buhari in shooting unarmed protesters in SE and SS.

Let's see if you will be able to finish the food that your own village community will cook for you. Where is Ngeneukwenu sef?! I mean Ogbonna! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by MirabelArode(f): 9:10pm On Jun 26, 2016
onenaira60:

Can you please for the love of God....you are not igbo. Stick to your ikwerre ancestry and STOP Attache to us

Yes the north loved and helped GEJ. The multiple corpers murdered and slaughtered in cold blood at a young age by northerners simply because GEJ won is so much love

The northerners informing GEJ they would make his leadership ungovernable and even followed through with it is that love

Them stoning his bus and attempting to hurt him during his campaign is so much love

The current president inciting them and informing GEJ that "monkeys and baboons will soak in blood" If looses aka meaning they'll kill more people if he wins is that much love

The north and APC informing GEJ they'll create a "parallel government" if he wins is that much love

Yes they truly loved him. Those that died be it during their threats and after the election does not represent hate, it represents love

Igbos should so hate GEJ that never once mistreated, killed and maimed igbo like PMB, never once displayed hatred to igbo like PMB but love that PMB that is killing innocent women, men and children for protestimg.

clap for yourself.

Stop claiming igbo and stick to your ikwerre ancestry.

Overcommon sense dey worry you. Chop knuckle.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by awa(m): 9:11pm On Jun 26, 2016
This is just an intelligent rubbish write up that the Author might be thinking he or she made an excellent critique of the Igbo nation. ANU OFIA
Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by mrBN: 9:12pm On Jun 26, 2016
amaechi1:
Nwanne, Iziokwu ka ikuru. Onye we nti ya nuru.
You are not only on this course. I have received rains of insult because, I have argued that our leaders are not telling the truth. Simply put, they are angry because they have lost from the political equation. Like you rightly put what have done for the Igbo nation when there are within the political space. Nothing except enriching their pockets.
I have argued what we need is for our political class to scale down their greedy and have passion for the common Igbo man not Biafra.

Onye Okwu iziokwu si jaya ike. Azuka nari ito.

Onye Igbo Khaki grin grin grin cool tongue
Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by arresa: 9:15pm On Jun 26, 2016
Presidency, Oduah’s alleged N40 million cash largesse to Igbo leaders sparks division

[b]An alleged cash gift during a recent visit by leaders of the pan-Igbo socio-political organisation, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, to Aso Rock for a parley with President Goodluck Jonathan has reportedly sparked off a controversy.

Members of the high-powered delegation of the group who met with the President behind closed doors for about five hours are now said to be engaged in cold war following disagreement on how to share the N40 million gift from the seat of power.

Top Federal Government officials who were with the President during the meeting with Ohanaeze officials include Vice President Namadi Sambo, Secretary to Government of the Federation (SGF), Anyim Pius Anyim, and Chief of Staff to the President, Mike Ogiadhome.

On the other hand, notable names on the Ohanaeze delegation included the President-General, Gary Igariwey, Secretary-General, Joe Nwaorgu, two former Presidents-General, Dozie Ikedife and Joe Irukwu, Allison Madueke, Uche Azikiwe, T.U. Nwala, Anya O. Anya, Goodly Uwazuruike, Ralph Uwazuruike and A.B.C Nwosu.

Others were Ben Obi, Hope Uzodimma and Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu, Maria Okwor, Eze Cletus Ilomuanya, O.A.U. Onyema, Eze Eberechi Dick, and Kate Ezeofor.

Some top Igbo businessmen were also on the Ohanaeze delegation.

Another South East based group, Concerned Igbo Patriots (CIP), alleged on Tuesday that the current leadership of the Ohanaeze may have started trading with Ndigbo interest again like their predecessors with the secret visit to Aso Rock.

Indeed, the group claimed in a text message to Daily Independent that a scuffle broke out during the sharing of the booty from Aso Rock.

It alleged that the delegation received N30 million from the Presidency and another N10 million from Aviation Minister, Stella Oduah, in appreciation for the solidarity Ohanaeze showed her during her ordeal over the N255 million bulletproof jeep saga.

The CIP argued that the delegation to Aso Rock was a faction of Ohanaeze under Gary Igariwe, just as it kicked against Eze Cletus Ilomuanya leading Igbo traditional rulers to such a meeting.
[/b]
“They will sell Ndigbo as Uwechue did. Prof. Ben Nwabueze is the Igbo spokesman to the National Conference,” the message stated.

However, when contacted, Secretary General of the Ohanaeze, Nwaorgu, dismissed the alleged cash gifts to the delegation as “a fabrication by faceless scary minds, which does not worth my comment”.

Nwaorgu said Ohanaeze went to Aso Rock on Monday last week to commiserate with the President on three deaths – his brother, mother-in-law and a leader of Ijaw National Conference.

“We used the opportunity to discuss issues affecting Ndigbo in Nigeria. We talked about soil erosion in the South-East, Second Niger Bridge, and agriculture, federal roads, industrial clusters and electricity.

“And we are happy with the answers the President gave us. We also told him that we are in support of the national conference,” he said.

Nwaogu insisted that the issue of supporting the President in the 2015 general elections never came up at the meeting.

On the possible delegation to the proposed national dialogue, he disclosed Ohanaeze has reserved a role for Nwabueze, its former Secretary-General, although it would not be made public now, adding that they recognised his potentials as a renowned constitutional lawyer.

http://www.herald.ng/presidency-oduahs-alleged-n40-million-cash-largesse-igbo-leaders-sparks-division/

Thew useless and greedy people with no soul don sell their conscience and future to the highest bidder..

Money don finish, but no bridge... grin

See what he writer is saying? grin

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by MirabelArode(f): 9:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
Ioannes:

wow! wow!! wow!!!

with due respect to your e-person, I just can't help but ask, how old are you?

I mean seriously, if you are comparing an administration of 6years and a minimum of 4 fully executed budgets to an administration that is 1year and 1month old and just executing it's first budget then you can understand my bewilderment. hence my question.

So what did your El-dullardeen do for Ibo during his military regime thst should convince Ibos to vote your bigotted deaf and dumb master again?

So you think you have the right to tell Ibos who to vote and who not vote? Did Ibos reject Yar'adua, a humble gentleman? You think you can just bring any brown toothed mentally crippled buffoon and order Ibos to vote him from your leaky brown roof because murderous underaged almajiris are behind him?You gat jokes man.

The best political decision the Ibos and SS ever made was staying away from your Superdullardeen. Una wey vote am today, how body dey una for Oshogbo? grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by Geeflow(m): 9:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
when wil Nigeria nd Nigerians ever get things right?
Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by PentiumPro(f): 9:21pm On Jun 26, 2016
This is one honest Igbos man, a very rare trait among these people

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by mrBN: 9:22pm On Jun 26, 2016
The Eye sore of ABA/IKOT EKPENE Federal road (PHOTOS)

http://www.abacityblog.com/2016/06/the-eye-sore-of-abaikot-ekpene-federal.html

Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by MirabelArode(f): 9:23pm On Jun 26, 2016
Oche211:

spot on. My guy, Baba God bless ur hustle nd all endeavours in life.
U've said d absolute truth. Whn guys like us speak on this on nairaland, we get battered with all manners of insults. Bt d truth will always be d truth. D prob with d south east are two. The greedy leaders nd d gullible people (youths). The youths ve to wake up nd see things clearly 4rm d right point of view cos 4 nw they are seeing thru a tainted glass. The SE leaders re only there 4 their own greedy selves.

But your middle belt leaders who turn a blind eye when fulanis suyalize you upandan for grazing rights are saints abi. grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by SilentLover: 9:27pm On Jun 26, 2016
Well lemme say without apologies that if indeed the author of this blasphemy, ney, libelous piece is of igbo offspring, then he must infact be " a glory seeker", "an overblown opportunist" ney, A hero worshipper. What does he seek to gain by calling his own kinsmen"corrupt" and by branding them "bunch of greedy fools"?? He ought to infact be described as "one of the lost sheep of Isreal"
I don't blame him!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by MirabelArode(f): 9:27pm On Jun 26, 2016
willibounce1:

They are not going anywhere. They have to stay and learn how to leave peacefully with others. Some have learnt, some are learning and the stubborn ones will learn. It will take time and a lot of exposure, but they'll learn. Most of the ppl groaning are the village champions who have not learned how to love and live with people.

Yes my yoruba musleem fellow, we are going to ensure ibos stay in nigeria because we m yorubas must for fulanis masters ,as yorubas we can't survive on our own because Buhari is greater than Awolowo. More Emirates to our yorubaland. Pentiumpro agrees with us. grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by uprightman(m): 9:29pm On Jun 26, 2016
Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 26, 2016
[quote author=

The lastest shame is when cases of morals are in court eg forgery, the defense is that 'our son is being persecuted'. this is disgraceful

Not in my name. I am a proud igbo boy. I dont condone fraud.[/quote]

evry tribe as its fault as far as dis nation problem is concern but my broda u've jus summarised d reality ....its time we put country first ahead of tribe
Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by MirabelArode(f): 9:36pm On Jun 26, 2016
kutchs:
Even if as you claim Igbo hates Buhari, what has he done to make them change their view of him?
How many Igbo have been appointed into his govt? Please don't count ministers because he's required by the constitution to appoint Igbo. I bet you has it not been so, you will find none appointed.

I didn't hear you condemn him when he referred to the Igbo as 5%. Was that a comment borne out of love?

When you guys talk about Buhari, I begin to wonder if this guy is actually a god, who is he that Igbo must love? Is it written anywhere that they must love him?

How much love BTW does the Muslim north have for the Igbo? How much love have they for Jonathan?
When Ojukwu contested in 2003, how many northerners voted for him? How many votes did the Muslim north gave Jonathan in 2011 and 2015? Who has complained about that?

Go to northern cities and see the anti-Igbo/Jonathan sentiments that run through, you guysbdont talk about that.

What we yorubas are saying is that when muslim fulanis and their hausa slave kill you in the north and burn you businesses for the master of "dog and baboons'. Simply love them.

The fulanis killed our people and put an Emirate on our land; We loved them.

They made our Generals cry on tape like babies, what did we do, we loved them.

They sent theor herdsmen to kidnap Our leader, a man we wanted as president, we loved.

They killed yoruba corpers for buhari loss, we loved them because Buhari is greater than Awolowo.

Why can't Ibos just follow our footsteps and embrace the murderous Buhari?

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by shellworker: 9:38pm On Jun 26, 2016
The person that wrote this rubbish is not an Ibo man; most likely a Yoruba man. Anyone who cares to know can confirm that from his name.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by Sam69: 9:49pm On Jun 26, 2016
Igbo's never hate anybody. if you like keep fanning it.Igbo's are PDP states that's why apga could not win where they are more popular. it should have been why buhari hated the Igbo's.I had expected to see buhari shared appointment equally. raised the capital projects for south east.give Igbo's one big post in army,police ,custom and make peace as president. if the Igbo's did not vote the south south the people would have carried the aggression against them till eternity. this is the time for buhari to break the zone political if not the voting pattern will remain the same

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by paschu: 9:49pm On Jun 26, 2016
Geez, your attempt at Igbo is disgusting. I can bet anything that you were not born in Igbo land. Quit your pretence please. You have zero clue of what it means to be an Igbo person in Nigeria.

amaechi1:
Nwanne, Iziokwu ka ikuru. Onye we nti ya nuru.

Onye Okwu iziokwu si jaya ike. Azuka nari ito.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by EzeNri(m): 9:54pm On Jun 26, 2016
What he thinks doesn't matter. What matters is the collective resolve of the Igbo Nation. Silly writer.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by Reference(m): 9:55pm On Jun 26, 2016
So what does the writer want, a legislation enforcing the love of Buhari by the peoples of the South.
Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by tayejay(m): 10:01pm On Jun 26, 2016
[quote author=sparrowkid post=46946635][/quote]

God bless you.... people like you with sound mind and wisdom is what the country needs... especially now
Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by Intrepid01(m): 10:02pm On Jun 26, 2016
MirabelArode:

Are you still a 'SSner'? grin grin
na wa 4 u o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Was Moved To Tears Last Time Saraki, Ekweremadu Went To Court – Wabara / Pres. Buhari Broadcast Speech To The Nation / PDP Loyalist Misleading Peter Obi To Help Atiku - Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.