Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,113 members, 7,880,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:41 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (314) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5261789 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 3:11am On Nov 03, 2016
efuks:

Here is my side of the story. If he is not the WANTED GUY then he can make his case (which a genuine guy should do) Nobody is crucifying anyone I only raise alarm when I saw his name.

On the 31st of October I read through the post of one Awango and quickly left my system to dash to the bank before closing time around 2-3pm. I was driving when I received a call from +234 706 306 7854 and introduced himself as Awango. He asked me how much I wanted to sell the skrill I posted and I told him. And then asked me if I read his post on the guy that just scammed him of 16000 naira, that will I send first? And I declined . Mind you a few other people have sent me whatsapp me for the skrill but I didn't reply anybody.I wanted to come back from the bank before replying. So he said ok he will send first and we decided to continue on whatsapp . So he sent me a message and asked when I can deliver.I actually told him within 1hr since am just going to the bank for something else.Meanwhile I always move with my mini laptop cos anything can shele that I would need it.
As soon as I got to the bank withing 20mins I replied his message on whatsapp while I was in the bank that I was ready.And he decided to send money and he did. I didnt look at he name just checked my email for alert and saw the money. So I logged into my skrill account and sent the skrill he paid for. While sending I had to make room for charges which I didn't know before I advertised, So he had a change of $0.89 to collect from me as I already emptied my acct to him.
Immediately I sent it the name AWHARITEFE EMMANUEL came up. My eyes just got big and came out of its sockets to my laptop and back. So I quickly rushed to the alert in my email to confirm who sent me money and it was same.

He then called me to refund the naira equivalent though I wanted to refund him with recharge card but he said he wanted cash. I was reluctant to send him 373 naira and pay 100 for transfer fee. H e sent his bank details

The coincidence is too high to be false... Can someone volunteer to check his account with that of the other known Awaritefe.... BVN should do the magic ..We can't just accept mere explanation as the truth ... Its better for all parties involved...

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Olaide1295: 3:21am On Nov 03, 2016
izikjon:
When others are trying hard to scam honest NLders.... Olaide1295 proved himself once more as a legit and trusted fellow.

Wrongly wired funds into his account, he called and refunded me even when I pleaded that he should keep some change.

Thumbs up bro.... More $$$ to your wallet
Waoh ...Just came here and saw this.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Clone2020(m): 3:25am On Nov 03, 2016
Send money from the US to Nigeria at juicy rates.

Deposit into my US Bank account and get credited into your Nigerian account in 1 minute.

Contact in signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by vintino(m): 4:06am On Nov 03, 2016
$200 payoneer fund needed asap..... escrow is allow.. Lady F is there for us!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AleAirHub(m): 4:33am On Nov 03, 2016
Good Morning Sir,

If the fund is available, let deal immediately without story.
Thanks
donpy:

I have $1000 BTC for sale at N480/$1
we can meet physically if u reside in lagos for the transaction
contact me on whatsapp on 09093200039
Tayo
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by oxsam88(m): 4:35am On Nov 03, 2016
vintino:
$200 payoneer fund needed asap..... escrow is allow.. Lady F is there for us!

And how much are you guys paying LadyF for the escrow self? Una family? I propose 1% from both buyers and sellers each. Though we can try to help, we are also here to make some money. If you can't afford 1%, then feel free to lose 100% to scam

Goodnight here
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AleAirHub(m): 4:58am On Nov 03, 2016
Nice say boss....
Only few we only appreciate the effort.... As me , all my escrow na per free service now but that way go be another service to my company services soon latercheesy cheesy cheesy.
Bravo Sir
oxsam88:

And how much are you guys paying LadyF for the escrow self? Una family? I propose 1% from both buyers and sellers each. Though we can try to help, we are also here to make some money. then feel free to lose 100% to scam

Goodnight here
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Awango: 4:59am On Nov 03, 2016
efuks:
Seeing the name of a scammer in my record or name that looks like that of a scammer I had to report it to the moderator so as to do the needful in order to protect our forum from scammers. Amango did not scam me but who knows? He should come and defend himself and disociate himself if he was not the person who have done evil in time past.
The question is who found out the name of the notorious scammer? If someone changes his moniker he cant change his name easily and bank details easily anyway.
Why the AWAngo ? , why new account? Why the Ahwartefe Emmanuel? Why this e currency trading thread?

Will keep trying to load the pics later

If you are not the famous ANINI abeg clear yourself and disconnect yourself. and possibly change your name grin grin grin

@Efuks even when you made that comment "your name rings a bell" if you go back and check our chat I didn't reply you cause I was thinking maybe you know me or we have meet so I just replied "oh ok"
it was on seeing all this saga I understood what you meant and I even told you in my chat to you which you didn't reply any,maybe thinking you have succeeded in tarnishing my image.

I don't know this other Awaritefe but please can you give me any link to his thread where he paid first for any transaction and still scammeed the person?cause I have never seen an issue where someone paid first and still scammed the person he paid I don't get how that works.

Fine even if you said according to you,you raised an alarm at least in my deal with you there would have been traces that this guy wants to scam me,was there anything like that if there was please state here or your conclusion is that my name looks alike that of the scammer. so its me or I look physically like the scammer so its me or I talk like him so its me? You were the one that even delayed I sending my balance I had to call you up three times before you finally did but you are the first to rush and say am a scammer.
I told you even on our chat you are not doing me a favour I paid you first based on trust so I should get my full value for what I paid for and its true.

If not for the help of Tambaz who had an open mind and decided to here me out you made the mods ban me straight without even calling me out to clear myself and Pushkin that I think gave me the permission to clear myself even after sending a PM to almost all the Mods here no one replied.

The Two threads I opened here one was to sell a Laptop which I have sold to a nairalander without issues and buying gift card which no one has said here I defrauded him were all hidden the rest deals I have done here I buy and send money first,it was in this sending first I lost 16K here even after that incidence I still agreed to send you first.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Awango: 5:06am On Nov 03, 2016
Mariesio:

The coincidence is too high to be false... Can someone volunteer to check his account with that of the other known Awaritefe.... BVN should do the magic ..We can't just accept mere explanation as the truth ... Its better for all parties involved...

please what evidence that my name looks alike that of them said scammer so am the one? or that Me "Awango" scammed you and wanted to use the same way scam efuks any other person you known here?or what?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Awango: 5:11am On Nov 03, 2016
Singapore1:
Awango you can post on business section

Efuks told me he is coming with his side of the story

He has written his side of the story please read and compare with what I sent to your email and know if I was not telling the truth in relation to what you heard initially.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Awango: 5:21am On Nov 03, 2016
HazzanTazzan:
Rubbis upon rubbish...
As much as we want to do away with scammers, must we bring down fellow exchangers cos he's in competition with us ?
I see some people complicating issues for the poor guy who has been labeled scammer...
Imagine someone who's not new in this game saying awaritife is a know scammer on here and this awango who bears the same name is a scammer... Isn't that a very stupid conclusion ?
I'm not very regular on this thread but I'm surprised at some people here...
Also, the mod that banned the guy did a poor job...

No single evidence linking this guy to the said scammer and u conclude he is the scammer ....

Chai... My people keep chasing shadows when the real thief don waka pass

This is one of the open minded post I have read on this saga .
I think if I am accused evidences should be brought up that are real like "Awango" you defrauded me/him/her here of this amount with theatre name "Awaritefe" so you are one and the same person.
not you bear a look alike name with him so you are the one or you look like him so you made the one or you talk like him so you are him.
No one has said "Awango" scammed me and he bears a look alike name so he is the one,No one has accused me of any scam here.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by FreeWorld23: 5:30am On Nov 03, 2016
I clearly stated I won't name the nlder and that's final. Nobody should ask me privately or through email for his moniker.

Everybody should deal with their client with all the power they have.......

You all read, gossip and and sleep off when a scammer Case is being opened here without any way forward to stop or track them. So there is no need giving full details.

Una good morning

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Awango: 5:31am On Nov 03, 2016
LASTLY

I can provide screenshots of deals I do with nairalander for the past 3 weeks here and I have paid all promptly I think a scammer would not wait for three weeks or more seeing money daily and there would not be even one scam related deal or a complaint.

Even as a chatted withmTambaz in the early hours of today I sent him a screenshot of a transaction I was on at past 12am today and I was awake till that time cause of this issue I couldn't sleep.
Cause if how pained I was I even sent a derogatory statement to Efuks which I would never do and he didn't say a word for whatever reason I don't know.I screenshot everything and showed it to Tambaz
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 5:39am On Nov 03, 2016
Time to make a big change to Awango reputation on nairaland

Dear All

I think we are done with argument - Awango is a scam..Awango is legit bla bla bla..enough of these

Let's make the change now!!!

My suggestion

I strongly suggest that Mr. Awango submit a copy (original) of the following to puskin for verifcation and analysis

1. His valid mean of identification
2. His primary school certificate
3. His birth certificate
4. Evidence of change of name (with court stamp) if he ever changed his name in the past
5. Phone numbers
6. Other bank accounts detail including name and account numbers

Let's do it together

While the aforementioned are my suggestion, I am aware there are people here that knows other requirements to identify a fake identity. So, please be kind enough to include other means I might have missed out.

Finally
I will like to plead to Mr. Awango to cooperate and yield to the request of this noble forum as this is the only way for him to clear his reputation. He should note that once his name, phone numbers and bank account details are captured in FRAUD niche on this forum, it is everywhere in google search result.

Should Mr. Awango agree to provide items requires to clear his name, it may be a breakthrough for him on this forum. If he come out victorious, people may start using him as escrow etc.

However, should he decline any of the reasonable documents request by members of this forum (which I suggest should be submitted to puskin), then we would have no choice than to judge him base on the glaring coincidence of identity with a great scammer.

Thanks all

#striving to strike balance.
#wishing for scam-free transactions
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 5:46am On Nov 03, 2016
FreeWorld23:
I clearly stated I won't name the nlder and that's final. Nobody should ask me privately or through email for his moniker.

You all read, gossip and and sleep off when a scammer Case is being opened here without any way forward to stop or track them. So there is no need giving full details.

Una good morning

Dear sir,

While I respect your opinion. May I propose to you once again to reveal his identity?

Revealing his identity will prevent scamming activities even if only 1% prevention, it's better than keeping the name with you.

Should you decline my last offer sir, I will have no choice than to list you as a suspect scammer as well.

This is because hiding a scammer (especially a scammer that has achieve trust level to the extent that he/she is used as ESCROW) identity for whatsoever reason is tantamount to opening your fellow hard earned money to a great risk

Thanks in anticipation of your coperation sir

P.S. Please note that this post is not in any way a threat. See it as a way to serve your fellow Nigerians, and release the identity of the ESCROW SCAMMER

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 5:46am On Nov 03, 2016
Tabbaz:

I sent you whatsapp concerning awango

I am still not convinced he is a scam.

Everyone should see the screenshoots. The awaritefe and awharitefe

There is a difference right?

Moreove, the guy is ready to submit his ID card, birht cert and any other info that would clean his name.

I am not saying he is legit or noT. Neither do I say he s a scam or not.[b][/b]

But at least mod should

1. reply his mail so that he can send his document to the mods

2. unban him so that he can clear himself in open space here

While SCAMMERS are deadly, we should be fair and not label anyone as such until we have all the evidence.

We may say he is a suspect, but let's not call him scam

cc: puskin, ladyF, justi4jesu, efuks

Wait Tabbaz, are you saying the guy isn't Awaritife? If yes, then why did he use the scammer's details to receive payment.

For all i know all documents can be forged, so submitting all those documents won't go anywhere.

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by skitkid2(m): 5:49am On Nov 03, 2016
I don't think Awango is a scam, scammers don't defend themselves.

They go and create a new nairaland username and continue scamming.

I have done business with him, I sent first and he paid me promptly.

ITS TIME TO APPLY REASON.

PUT YOURSELF IN HIS SHOES

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Awango: 5:52am On Nov 03, 2016
Tabbaz:

Dear All

I think we are done with argument - Awango is a scam..Awango is legit bla bla bla..enough of these

Yes I agree though my documents are private but I agree to submit to both you and pushkin

My suggestion

I strongly suggest that Mr. Awango submit a copy (original) of the following to puskin for verifcation and analysis

3. His birth certificate
4. Evidence of change of name (with court stamp) if he ever changed his name in the past
5. Phone numbers

Let's do it together

While the aforementioned are my suggestion, I am aware there are people here that knows other requirements to identify a fake identity. So, please be kind enough to include other means I might have missed out.

Finally
I will like to plead to Mr. Awango to cooperate and yield to the request of this noble forum as this is the only way for him to clear his reputation. He should note that once his name, phone numbers and bank account details are captured in FRAUD niche on this forum, it is everywhere in google search result.

Should Mr. Awango agree to provide items requires to clear his name, it may be a breakthrough for him on this forum. If he come out victorious, people may start using him as escrow etc.

However, should he decline any of the reasonable documents request by members of this forum (which I suggest should be submitted to puskin), then we would have no choice than to judge him base on the glaring coincidence of identity with a great scammer.

Thanks all

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 5:52am On Nov 03, 2016
iheanyiebeneze:
OSWARDIC IS LEGITIMATE. its nice doing business with you. funds received as promised.

I am still waiting for this fellow to explain his post claiming he transacte with oswardic, which was debunked.

He should reach me via my phone numbers in my signature in case he is already ban from this section.

It almost 24hrs. Once the time lapse, I will enlist him in SCAMMER'S niche to prevent our fellow from being deprived right to their hard earned money.

Thanks in anticipation of your cooperation sir.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Awango: 5:54am On Nov 03, 2016
Tabbaz:

Dear All

Yes I agree though my documents are private but I agree to submit to both you and pushkin

My suggestion

3. His birth certificate
5. Phone numbers

Let's do it together

Finally

Thanks all

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Awango: 5:58am On Nov 03, 2016
skitkid2:
I don't think Awango is a scam, scammers don't defend themselves.

They go and create a new nairaland username and continue scamming.

I have done business with him, I sent first and he paid me promptly.

ITS TIME TO APPLY REASON.

PUT YOURSELF IN HIS SHOES

All my deals with Nairalanders were all hidden on the premise I bear a look alike name with a scammer so am the one it's even through the help of Tanbaz am able to comment now I was totally banned accused without evidence and banned.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by akinswaggs(m): 6:01am On Nov 03, 2016
Tabbaz:

Dear All

My suggestion

3. His birth certificate
5. Phone numbers

Let's do it together

Finally

Thanks all

The accused be given 24hrs max time span to submit such documents... As incase of fake documents, all can't be created within such short time

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by akinswaggs(m): 6:04am On Nov 03, 2016
Mind You, Awango maybe the notorious scammer and has turned a new life( Thats why he now sends first) , but that doesn't mean he won't pay for his sins if he happens to be found guilty.... No sinner goes unpunished

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 6:04am On Nov 03, 2016
nurd:
Kai, wetin be this naa

Me I don dey fear ooo, I dey work my ass off even say I dey school.

One person go con carry my money... scammers abeg no come my side ooo..

Oya, Lady.F Justi4jes.u, come and be my personal ESCROW

To avoid stories that touch this December.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Awango: 6:08am On Nov 03, 2016
akinswaggs:

The accused be given 24hrs max time span to submit such documents... As incase of fake documents, all can't be created within such short time

Am sending him the documents now as I reply this post
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Efewestern: 6:10am On Nov 03, 2016
FreeWorld23:

Una good morning

This is very bad, Please reconsider your stance
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Awango: 6:11am On Nov 03, 2016
akinswaggs:
Mind You, Awango maybe the notorious scammer and has turned a new life( Thats why he now sends first) , but that doesn't mean he won't pay for his sins if he happens to be found guilty.... No sinner goes unpunished

I knew such statement would come up,and the best way he will change is to come back to this thread to start doing deals with people?

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by FIRIKI(m): 6:13am On Nov 03, 2016
Olaide1295:

Waoh ...Just came here and saw this.
Great job olaide1295!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 6:25am On Nov 03, 2016
MULLAH123:

Who are you helping here by not revealing the guy. You just keep ranting face2face, face2face. Is that what'll prevent someone from falling to a scam of that sort.

Abeg senior men, wetin be the name of person wey shield a thief for him house?

the thing is, the person is kind of legit cos i have done biz with d person and i sent money first and it didnt go sour but on hearing how the transaction with them went, i was perplexed, so freeworld is not sure to just label him
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by aleshsenior2000(m): 6:29am On Nov 03, 2016
I don't believe the story. Very suspicious.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 6:34am On Nov 03, 2016
$645 Paypal fund for Sale

$2,000 skrill available for sale.

Hurry now while stocks last. cheesy cheesy

Don't fall for these scammers and their tricks here. Another suspicious moniker is already here quoting and commenting. Be watchful smiley

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 6:42am On Nov 03, 2016
Awango:

All my deals with Nairalanders were all hidden on the premise I bear a look alike name with a scammer so am the one it's even through the help of Tanbaz am able to comment now I was totally banned accused without evidence and banned.
Guy ,me I no dey talk plenty ooo. When they accused you of been a scammer ,I thought u had actually taken money from someone and vanished,I never knew it wasn't so.
Pls do accept my sincere apologies for calling you a scammer and for ridiculing your name,and I do sincerely pray and hope you are not the wanted awaritiefe or whatever he is called. If there is any way you can prove yourself not to be the wanted man pls do,but in the course of doing this also be security conscious, I should have waited to hear the full details. Once again I say I am sincerely sincerely sorry. Thank you

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.