Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:14 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (317) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5261906 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DadojoReloaded(m): 8:57am On Nov 03, 2016
Awango:

My BVN can never be linked with that account except two people can now share on BVN I think dragnet just looked up the name using the account number of the scammer and the name popped up.

Let me even try to get your point clearly! Are you saying your name is not Awaritefe Emmanuel?

Cos it seems to me you are trying to fight a lost battle here.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chemashie(m): 8:58am On Nov 03, 2016
chemashie:
Available for fast buyer: 0.5913 BTC for sale at 480/$.
0.5913 × 742 × 480 =?
Cleared by LadyF

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Awango: 8:58am On Nov 03, 2016
EnterPRO:

Pls confirm that you paid several people on this thread using that name and only 1 person cared to raise alarm?

Secondly, are you buying the funds for yourself or someone else? Do you have business partners we don't know about?

To your first question yes I have paid several people how come as you feel am a scammer I didn't scam them,Even the person that raise the said alert I didn't scam him either also I should ask you has any scammer sent you money first in a deal and still scammed you?

Secondly weather I buy the funds for myself or anyone else yes I do both sometimes for myself for myself to do business and sometimes for my clients that do business with me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by st2clem: 8:58am On Nov 03, 2016
BTC available. 10k, 520 per $.. message me if you are willing to buy , 08025822587
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by codest(m): 8:58am On Nov 03, 2016
$330 skrill available at 440/$

0802 470 1034
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by puskin: 8:59am On Nov 03, 2016
Tabbaz:
Documents forwarded to dragnet and puskin. Kindly confirm

I have seen something....sha
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Awango: 9:01am On Nov 03, 2016
DadojoReloaded:

Let me even try to get your point clearly! Are you saying your name is not Awaritefe Emmanuel?

Cos it seems to me you are trying to fight a lost battle here.

My name is Awharitefe Emmanuel not Awaritefe Emmanuel if you feel it's a lost battle it's your opinion .
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 9:01am On Nov 03, 2016
Hazzantazzan

have read the story of mediamataz?

Have read the story of kreate? grin

If not don't be too emotional
Well I didn't label him a scanner though all I was saying is if and if

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Thisnut(m): 9:04am On Nov 03, 2016
codest:

$330 skrill available at 440/$

0802 470 1034
Let's deal. Check your what's app
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tex25: 9:05am On Nov 03, 2016
Sir Dollarflow you can confirm Aunty justi4jesu contact right here!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 9:08am On Nov 03, 2016
I don't know but if he is the wanted man ,then why will he continue defending himself when all he could have done was just to abandon the moniker and thread?
Noone has a gun to his head ,noone knows where he is living or staying,so what reason does he have to continue defending himself here
I still don't get it

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mustmust(m): 9:10am On Nov 03, 2016
chemashie:
Available for fast buyer: 0.5913 BTC for sale at 480/$.
0.5913 × 742 × 480 =?

Can I buy 0.06 btc
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AleAirHub(m): 9:11am On Nov 03, 2016
I have dirt BTC angry angry angry.
Very cheap@400 cheesy cheesy cheesy
ladyF:
It was clear from the beginning. But some people will say accusation is not guilt... grin

Please hit LadyF up with them cheap bitcoin #btc... God bless you as you do so. kiss kiss kiss
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AleAirHub(m): 9:12am On Nov 03, 2016
AleAirHub:
Good Morning.....

I Need $17000BTC.

I Need $3000PAYPAL FUND(WITHOUT CHARGES).

Please kindly find my contact below my profile signature
Thanks cool
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chemashie(m): 9:17am On Nov 03, 2016
Awango:

My name is Awharitefe Emmanuel not Awaritefe Emmanuel if you feel it's a lost battle it's your opinion .
I don't usually engage in all these scam related discussions before now, but I have been reading your posts since yesterday. I guess you requested to follow me few days ago which I followed back. What I don't understand is how come you are bearing the same first and last names with a well known scammer on this forum. Your lines of arguments are just too weak for me to believe. Try and come up with something convincing for people to believe you are not the same guy.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chemashie(m): 9:18am On Nov 03, 2016
mustmust:

Can I buy 0.06 btc
Sold already.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 9:20am On Nov 03, 2016
Dear Awango,

You did not reply to my request in the last 30 minutes. Kindly note that I have other issues to attend to. Please come back to wahtsapp and let's conclude this CASE as soon as possible.

We are almost through

#still not convinced that you a scammer yet
#I need to be 100% sure
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by puskin: 9:21am On Nov 03, 2016
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 03, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

Oga no bring my name to rubbish o...
No pour sand sand for my garri ...

I only requested that people shldnt label him a scammer until there is evidence...

Now that you have done your investigations ... Give us the verdict

because you are new to the thread. we already know from d day we linked d name to him, but u didn't believe old members and their experience on this thread!!!

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 03, 2016
onatisi:
I don't know but if he is the wanted man ,then why will he continue defending himself when all he could have done was just to abandon the moniker and thread?
Noone has a gun to his head ,noone knows where he is living or staying,so what reason does he have to continue defending himself here
I still don't get it

cos thats d best time for him to scam. the window was quite wide. any mega could have fallen!!! maybe they have even fallen sef grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by EnterPRO: 9:28am On Nov 03, 2016
onatisi:
I still don't get it

I heard Peter Enabalu made millions on Telegram.

Wont hurt him to spend a few coins to do whitewash on NL.

Just saying.

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DadojoReloaded(m): 9:29am On Nov 03, 2016
Awango:

Very good! We can start from here. Are you from Delta? (Pls mods with his details should help confirm this). If you're from Delta then you'll agree with me that spelling differs amongst the Urhobo tribe.

Now you said you don't have a Zenithbank account, but there's a screenshot up there showing your name associated with a zenithbank account. And the name there is AWHARITEFE EMMANUEL.

These people might not br spelling your name correctly cos they're not your kins Men. However, if we are to employ the logic of synonyms in English language, your name is synonymous with a scammer.

If we shift to statistics, the probability is 1.

Judging by psychology, you are only using the excuse of you sending first to prey on peoples' emotion.

Okoh Ochefije sent first to Aleairhub before scamming him

Now prove to us you are not the notorius Emmanuel.

6 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lazinny(m): 9:29am On Nov 03, 2016
This guy is definitely the same person , the odds for this coincidence are just too low. Same thread,same name(I know, a letter different). To top it off a new account. He does legit transactions doesn't mean he didn't scam someone one or two times.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 9:31am On Nov 03, 2016
Thanks for the clarification.

Even your name Awharitefe Emmanuel has been flagged several times. The name is associated with lots of scam..

https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=Awharitefe+Emmanuel&search=Search

Tabbaz
Dragnet
Pushkin

Awango:

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 9:32am On Nov 03, 2016
puskin:

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 9:33am On Nov 03, 2016
There is only one solution to this issue.
@awagon, which state or town are u in right now ?

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 9:33am On Nov 03, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Una good morning.
Just catching up on the Awango / efuks story

I'll like to ask efuks, could you please give us the email address you paid skrill into? The names and account details (write them out)

I can give you 10 account details of Awaritefe that has been flagged and this FCmB own will soon be in it

We all know Emmauel has always rearranged his surname.... He spells it in different ways but they are similar so anyone saying this name and bank details has not been reported as scam should check properly.

Ermmmm to all who thinks because Awango hasn't scammed anyone yet, I'll like to refresh your memories about Kreate.... Kreate called and mailed lots of people to tell them he is not a scammer.... He eventually scammed one of those who "stood by him" when those red flags were raised.

Some of us are familiar with Emmanuel' s mode of operation.... Dude only tweaks them sometimes to get a prey

I don't care if I'm labelled biased already.... Truth is I am. And I am of the pro scam faction grin

I agree totally with you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 9:34am On Nov 03, 2016
onatisi:
That is why I like my politics section,you know who is apc or pdp direct

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:36am On Nov 03, 2016
I need skrill funds ...
Any quantity you have, I will buy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by naira2usd2naira(m): 9:37am On Nov 03, 2016
Just in....fresh and hot!!
$5,000 BTC @ N490/$....NO NEGOTIATIONS and i don't sell less than $200....
...First come first serve....

NB:- I use BTC standard rate as defined by preev.com .....
Contact my signature....whatsapp only!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 03, 2016
The mods and guys dragging this, na wa o. We all know, a hausa man wll spell a yoruba name differently and vice versa. Likewise with other ethnics. That difference of a letter is nothing, and hey!!! una dey even leave the surname focus on only one letter.

Tabbaz dey sweet me seriously (no homo).

Tabbaz as you continue dey go, let me remind you of the other two.

iheanyiebeneze, who claimed a non-existent transaction.
FreeWorld23, who shield a scammer (he is a suspect too).

In singarepore1's voice, Lets have their details in the book of life. cool Thank God to search engines, one click and you don see person's generation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:39am On Nov 03, 2016
tumababa:

because you are new to the thread. we already know from d day we linked d name to him, but u didn't believe old members and their experience on this thread!!!

Grandfather ...
I'm not new to the thread ... I just don't comment Much cos I wasn't into funds exchange but now that I don join gang, I can talk...

Anyway, u can bring me up to date if I'm lost somewhere

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.