Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,256 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:49 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (315) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5271194 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dragnet: 6:44am On Nov 03, 2016
it's too early to grab popcorn cheesy

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 03, 2016
FreeWorld23:
I clearly stated I won't name the nlder and that's final. Nobody should ask me privately or through email for his moniker.

Everybody should deal with their client with all the power they have.......

You all read, gossip and and sleep off when a scammer Case is being opened here without any way forward to stop or track them. So there is no need giving full details.

Una good morning

There is no sense in this. While people will gossip and probably not take any active step against the person, the underlying essence of naming scammers is to warn others from falling into their trap.

Your post implied that the person is somewhat well known here. They would likely be able to convince someone else to go do a face to face transaction.

TL;DR There is no rational reason for sheltering the scammer, except you didn't tell us the whole story and are wary of refutation or you have been induced to keep silent.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 6:56am On Nov 03, 2016
justi4jesu:

Wait Tabbaz, are you saying the guy isn't Awaritife? If yes, then why did he use the scammer's details to receive payment.

For all i know all documents can be forged, so submitting all those documents won't go anywhere.

Just Negodu...
What are we even talking abt here?
Is awango's acct number the same as the acct number which was used by the k own scammer?

Haba.... I'm surprised when I hear silly comments from people I believe to be knowledgeable ...

So if I bear Hazzan and a scammer in the past was Hazzan, you can also conclude that I'm the scammer ?

Ayemioool ... Oro yin ti su mi o
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Awango: 7:01am On Nov 03, 2016
onatisi:

Guy ,me I no dey talk plenty ooo. When they accused you of been a scammer ,I thought u had actually taken money from someone and vanished,I never knew it wasn't so.
Pls do accept my sincere apologies for calling you a scammer and for ridiculing your name,and I do sincerely pray and hope you are not the wanted awaritiefe or whatever he is called, I should have waited to hear the full details. Once again I say I am sincerely sincerely sorry. Thank you

No problem sir am not unhappy cause of anything anyone said here even when I when I placed a complaint about someone scamming me of 16k a mod Dominique quoted me and said let's give him time to come and explain his own side even after I pasted all evidence
My name looks alike that of the said scammer OK fine but I was not given a chance to even comment on the issue I was banned straight it was tanbaz who contacted me and decided to give me listening ears even if he is not a mod and now relayed his interrogation of me here and I think Pushkin allowed me to be able to comment here.
Oga Onatisi for example would I just maybe come up to you and tell you this your friend looks like who stole my shoes and you just conclude that yes since I said it its your true without finding out and hearing from your friend and asking questions?

No one has accused awango of scamming him/her even deals I had with nairalanders all successful all of them are hidden all

I am new here yes but for the past 3 weeks I have been dealing with nairalanders and nobody has come to accuse me with evidence that I scammed him,will a scammer wait till three weeks or more and I deal in hundreds of thousand with nairalanders daily if I have your contact I will send you screenshots and I did not run away with anyone's money.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Lordtrillion(m): 7:02am On Nov 03, 2016
$74 Amazon gift card available @ a cool price cool

£90 Amazon.co.uk gift card needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Awango: 7:05am On Nov 03, 2016
justi4jesu:

Wait Tabbaz, are you saying the guy isn't Awaritife? If yes, then why did he use the scammer's details to receive payment.

For all i know all documents can be forged, so submitting all those documents won't go anywhere.

before you say I have forged my documents in have already submitted them over 30 minutes ago before I type this precisely 6.50am

So I didnt get the time to forge just like your saying

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 7:09am On Nov 03, 2016
For all the notable exchangers here who labeled awango a scammer and are still making statements to refer to him as a scammer, I believe they are either slowpokes or simply hating and I detest them for that ...

Their conclusions are so biased and baseless...

I can't imagine people on this section concluding I'm a scammer just because my first name is the same as someone who has played on their intelligence in the past...

I'm mad at some people for not applying critical thinking (the case doesn't even require critical thinking, it's simple logic )

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by condomuser: 7:10am On Nov 03, 2016
FreeWorld23 we understand you have the rights to keep your dealings private but be outspoken and shame the damn son of a xxxxx.

Awang's case is a rare occurence according to the information at hand. There is only one way to find out the truth and this requires a forensic analysis.

If the Mods really want to get to the bottom of this, you can consult me to share the idea for free.

I cannot air the solution publicly due to the risk of tampering with evidence.

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by vizboy(m): 7:11am On Nov 03, 2016
Observation Mode. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 7:17am On Nov 03, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

Just Negodu...
What are we even talking abt here?
Is awango's acct number the same as the acct number which was used by the k own scammer?

Haba.... I'm surprised when I hear silly comments from people I believe to be knowledgeable ...

So if I bear Hazzan and a scammer in the past was Hazzan, you can also conclude that I'm the scammer ?

Ayemioool ... Oro yin ti su mi o
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
To buttress your point, even on facebook there are a lot of people that bear the same name with each other. I think you have a point.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dragnet: 7:19am On Nov 03, 2016
I just dey observe... should I upload a document?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dragnet: 7:20am On Nov 03, 2016
puskin, please upload whatever has been sent to you, or forward them to me via mail, let's see.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 7:21am On Nov 03, 2016
Greetings all

[size=20pt]UPDATES ON AWANGO CASE[/size]

I have the documents of Mr Awango including BVN (strictly confidential).

He agreed to send same to puskin for transparency.

He submitted all his account numbers and banks.

He attests he has no other bank account aside those submitted.

My request

1. I want to request for our patience. We should not call him a scammer or a legit fellow yet. Let the investigation proof either of the two

2. I want Mr. Awango to submit same document to Mr Puskin as promised for transperency

3. I want Mr. puskin to chart with me via my email or phone number as I would like to share some few discovery about this case with him

May we all have scam-free transaction
May we not be a scammer or bear similar name with a scammer

cc
puskin
hazzantazzan
singapore1
ladyF
justi4jesu

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dragnet: 7:21am On Nov 03, 2016
HazzanTazzan:
For all the notable exchangers here who labeled awango a scammer and are still making statements to refer to him as a scammer, I believe they are either slowpokes or simply hating and I detest them for that ...

I can't imagine people on this section concluding I'm a scammer just because my first name is the same as someone who has played on their intelligence in the past...

I'm mad at some people for not applying critical thinking (the case doesn't even require critical thinking, it's simple logic )

maybe you should slow down a little... who labelled him a scammer?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dragnet: 7:23am On Nov 03, 2016
Tabbaz:
Greetings all

[size=20pt]UPDATES ON AWANGO CASE[/size]

I have the documents of Mr Awango including BVN (strictly confidential).

He agree to send same to puskin for transparency.

He submitted all his account numbers and bank.

He attests he has no other bank account aside those submitted.

My request

1. I want request of our patience. We shoul not call him a scammer or a legit fellow yet. Let the investigation proof either of the two

2. I want Mr. Awango to submit same document to Mr Puskin as promised for transperency

3. I want Mr. puskin to chart with me via my email or phone number as I would like to share some few discovery about this case with him

May we all have scam-free transaction
May we not be a scammer or bear similar name with a scammer

cc
puskin
hazzantazzan
singapore1
ladyF
justi4jesu

Please forward all what he sent to you to me and dominique, thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 7:24am On Nov 03, 2016
Awango:

No problem sir am not unhappy cause of anything anyone said here even when I when I placed a complaint about someone scamming me of 16k a mod Dominique quoted me and said let's give him time to come and explain his own side even after I pasted all evidence
My name looks alike that of the said scammer OK fine but I was not given a chance to even comment on the issue I was banned straight it was tanbaz who contacted me and decided to give me listening ears even if he is not a mod and now relayed his interrogation of me here and I think Pushkin allowed me to be able to comment here.
Oga Onatisi for example would I just maybe come up to you and tell you this your friend looks like who stole my shoes and you just conclude that yes since I said it its your true without finding out and hearing from your friend and asking questions?

No one has accused awango of scamming him/her even deals I had with nairalanders all successful all of them are hidden all

I am new here yes but for the past 3 weeks I have been dealing with nairalanders and nobody has come to accuse me with evidence that I scammed him,will a scammer wait till three weeks or more and I deal in hundreds of thousand with nairalanders daily if I have your contact I will send you screenshots and I did not run away with anyone's money.
Bros, I understand and feel your plight. I think if you want to be accepted here you will just have to convince ppl here. Try and cooperate with them here and see how it goes. Pls ,I hope no hard feelings?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 7:27am On Nov 03, 2016
dragnet:

Please forward all what he sent to you to me and dominique, thanks.

I want transparency to be there. So that my name would not be stained as well. I don't want something like TABBAZ conspired with AWANGO.

Let him send it directly to puskin. Then myself, puskin and other mods interested in the case may scrutinize the documents and come up with a conclusion
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dragnet: 7:29am On Nov 03, 2016
Tabbaz:

I want transparency to be there. So that my name would not be stained as well. I don't want something like TABBAZ conspired with AWANGO.

Let him send it directly to puskin. Then myself, puskin and other mods interested in the case may scrutinize the documents and come up with a conclusion

If you have it, I'm requesting for it, not as a user but as a moderator.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by FIRIKI(m): 7:33am On Nov 03, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

Thank you and Tabbaz for being your brother's keeper. Without a shred of evidence, Awango was labeled a scammer, and silenced as well. Awango, Stay focused and determined, dont allow this incident to weigh you down. Tabbaz and HazzanTazzan una too much...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 03, 2016
Tabbaz:

I sent you whatsapp concerning awango

I am still not convinced he is a scam.

Everyone should see the screenshoots. The awaritefe and awharitefe

There is a difference right?

Moreove, the guy is ready to submit his ID card, birht cert and any other info that would clean his name.

I am not saying he is legit or noT. Neither do I say he s a scam or not.[b][/b]

But at least mod should

1. reply his mail so that he can send his document to the mods

2. unban him so that he can clear himself in open space here

While SCAMMERS are deadly, we should be fair and not label anyone as such until we have all the evidence.

We may say he is a suspect, but let's not call him scam

cc: puskin, ladyF, justi4jesu, efuks

seems u are new to this thread init?

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 7:36am On Nov 03, 2016
FIRIKI:

Thank you and Tabbaz for being your brother's keeper. Without a shred of evidence, Awango was labeled a scammer, and silenced as well. Awango, Stay focused and determined, dont allow this incident to weigh you down. Tabbaz and HazzanTazzan una too much...

Alright bro..right away
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dragnet: 7:39am On Nov 03, 2016
tumababa:

seems u are new to this thread init?
let's watch as it unfolds na'
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AleAirHub(m): 7:44am On Nov 03, 2016
Good Morning.....

I Need $17000BTC.

I Need $3000PAYPAL FUND(WITHOUT CHARGES).

Please kindly find my contact below my profile signature
Thanks cool
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 7:44am On Nov 03, 2016
Documents forwarded to dragnet and puskin. Kindly confirm
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Cjsmack(m): 7:52am On Nov 03, 2016
$276 Skrill Available @ N445/$1

Please do not contact me to negotiate or to request that i send first to you.

Contact via my signature.

Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kismo(m): 7:53am On Nov 03, 2016
Btc is available for sale. Contact me on whatsapp for discussion. Zero.8.zero.3.8.5.0.5.5.8.5.

AleAirHub:
Good Morning.....

I Need $17000BTC.

I Need $3000PAYPAL FUND(WITHOUT CHARGES).

Please kindly find my contact below my profile signature
Thanks cool
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mustmust(m): 7:54am On Nov 03, 2016
Please anyone with bitcoin @480/$ I need 60 quote please
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AleAirHub(m): 7:54am On Nov 03, 2016
OK....
kismo:
Btc is available for sale. Contact me on whatsapp for discussion. Zero.8.zero.3.8.5.0.5.5.8.5.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 7:54am On Nov 03, 2016
$700 Skrill Sold......

$1,300 Skrill Available still available

$645 US Paypal available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 03, 2016
lol. i pity some people here. watching in 10D

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 8:12am On Nov 03, 2016
tumababa:
lol. i pity some people here. watching in 10D
Honestly,the matter dey confuse me sef. I remember your case with someone and with that I think u also have a point.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 8:12am On Nov 03, 2016
Una good morning.
Just catching up on the Awango / efuks story

I'll like to ask efuks, could you please give us the email address you paid skrill into? The names and account details (write them out)

I can give you 10 account details of Awaritefe that has been flagged and this FCmB own will soon be in it

We all know Emmauel has always rearranged his surname.... He spells it in different ways but they are similar so anyone saying this name and bank details has not been reported as scam should check properly.

Ermmmm to all who thinks because Awango hasn't scammed anyone yet, I'll like to refresh your memories about Kreate.... Kreate called and mailed lots of people to tell them he is not a scammer.... He eventually scammed one of those who "stood by him" when those red flags were raised.

Some of us are familiar with Emmanuel' s mode of operation.... Dude only tweaks them sometimes to get a prey

I don't care if I'm labelled biased already.... Truth is I am. And I am of the pro scam faction grin

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.