Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,452 members, 7,904,676 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 05:25 PM

Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) - TV/Movies (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (155853 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Big Brother Africa 4 Past Winners(how Much Are They Worth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Mannylex(m): 7:52pm On Nov 03, 2009
When i mean smart, i don't mean Intelligent,in d BB hse being able 2 manipulate pple is being smart dats wat she's done
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by coolkaboom(m): 8:11pm On Nov 03, 2009
i just got dstv mobile on d new zte phon from MTN and its absolutely smashin (these china people de try gan o) , this is d best 15k I hav spent in a long time , absolutely top value. BBR 24/7 plus so much more and it fits in my pocket. Subscription is absolutely free, at least till BBR is over.
I strongly recommend ya'll try it.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Tampico(f): 8:18pm On Nov 03, 2009
coolkaboom:

i just got dstv mobile on d new zte phon from MTN and its absolutely smashin (these china people de try gan o) , this is d best 15k I hav spent in a long time , absolutely top value. BBR 24/7 plus so much more and it fits in my pocket. Subscription is absolutely free, at least till BBR is over.
I strongly recommend ya'll try it.

Brother pls expantiate. Seriously i was at computer village yesterday, n i decided to check out chinese t.v phones, cos the one i had last time was very faithful till i left it in a thieving taxi.
I saw correct T.V phones that had very sleek nokia blackberry looks with dual sim from 15k downwards. Please i want, even if it aint for BBR, I believe a 'when u r mine' type of telenovela will revisit us again one day. So brother ,pls do tell.

@Back to topic
It's not intelligence or smartness. It is simply Igbo sense grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 8:23pm On Nov 03, 2009
Tampico:

@Back to topic
It's not intelligence or smartness. It is simply Igbo sense grin grin grin grin grin

Its not Igbo sense either. Its just Nkennarism
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by coolkaboom(m): 8:26pm On Nov 03, 2009
Tampico:

[color=#770077]
Brother pls expantiate. Seriously i was at computer village yesterday, n i decided to check out chinese t.v phones, cos the one i had last time was very faithful till i left it in a thieving taxi.
I saw correct T.V phones that had very sleek nokia blackberry looks with dual sim from 15k downwards. Please i want, even if it aint for BBR, I believe a 'when u r mine' type of telenovela will revisit us again one day. So brother ,pls do tell.

just go to d nearest MTN dealership and get their own. It was initially introduced at 45k but they've dropped d price since naija peeps no gree buy am. DSTV aside, its a really cool phone, Besides, I doubt they will configur it for u if it aint original nokia , the china knock-offs wont fly.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 4:38am On Nov 04, 2009
people
i dey beggggggggggggggg

lets vote for EMMA or ELIZABETH

NKENNA needs to GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, i've stopped watching because i cant stand her stories
she was the worst HOH, so full of herself. Running on her own diesel that she bought at black market
i would never spend N75 to kp her in. Tufiakwa
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lawyerchap(m): 9:15am On Nov 04, 2009
Please o, has this thread been locked? No updates overnight? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Mannylex(m): 9:16am On Nov 04, 2009
@Salsera,babe 4get it Nkenna stays come sunday even if 2 are walking,cos she gives Africa wat dey want "entertainment".
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Mannylex(m): 9:27am On Nov 04, 2009
@all,watch on a neural ground nd u won't get irritated wit Nkenna.If u can't beat dem join them.If 2 stays it Nke&Emma.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by mamus2010(f): 10:16am On Nov 04, 2009
@ Tampico,

Na me ooo. I owe you plenty things,,, if i start counting this thread will get to 200 pages! lol.

@ Topic,

Please why was that Ruby dog sleeping under a blanket? what dog in Africa sleeps under the duvet?

Again, I say Nkenna is not going anywhere on Sunday, she is the entertainment in the house. Those lies are just da bomb , as for Geraldine, she should please in Gods name take off that weave on even if she intends to keep quiet till the rapture comes! and as for Kelvin, no comment, cos i think that Elizbeth is razz,
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dogice(m): 10:26am On Nov 04, 2009
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by spicywax(m): 10:33am On Nov 04, 2009
Eddy seems to be going hard 4 d moola,
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by zukkie4eva(f): 10:43am On Nov 04, 2009
mamus 2010:

@ Tampico,

Again, I say Nkenna is not going anywhere on Sunday, she is the entertainment in the house. Those lies are just da bomb ,  as for Geraldine, she should please in Gods name take off that weave on even if she intends to keep quiet till the rapture comes! and as for Kelvin, no comment, cos i think that Elizbeth is razz, 

Thank u jare!, Nkenna is the entertainment in that house. . . . her lies are just tew funny!!!!!!, if she goes, what's left of BBR?

She should stay! . . . grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Tampico(f): 10:45am On Nov 04, 2009
mamus 2010:

@ Tampico,

Na me ooo. I owe you plenty things,,, if i start counting this thread will get to 200 pages! lol.

@ Topic,

Please why was that Ruby dog sleeping under a blanket? what dog in Africa sleeps under the duvet?

Again, I say Nkenna is not going anywhere on Sunday, she is the entertainment in the house. Those lies are just da bomb ,  as for Geraldine, she should please in Gods name take off that weave on even if she intends to keep quiet till the rapture comes! and as for Kelvin, no comment, cos i think that Elizbeth is razz,  

@Mamus
Yes o u owe me plenty things, pls call me cos i misplaced ure number. So u be Nkenna fan too? Maybe i shud come out of the closet too!

lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by akowonjo: 10:47am On Nov 04, 2009
Copied this from the BBA fan site

"Yesterday while Keliz and Emma were dancing, teasing, laughing and entertaining us and themselves, Edward was sleeping. When Emma asked him why he was quiet, he said he was bored. LOL. Did he pay anyone to come there and entertain him? All his groupies that used to listen to his wild tales from Sweden have left and Mzamo is an incoherent rambling disaster so no communication can happen there, he sleeps. Instead of trying to join the fun and conversation with his self created enemies, he runs around naked and plays pranks, drinks, smokes sleeps and pronounces himself bored.

He is a little man. Little upstairs. Little mind. Little under the pants and even shorter than Kevin. Edward is a little man. "

grin grin grin grin. Just loving the part that talked about Mzamo. LWKMD grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dogice(m): 10:50am On Nov 04, 2009
if nkenna survives the eviction and then settles her beef with kevin (which is possible)then africa will have themselves to blame
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by tsquaure(f): 11:03am On Nov 04, 2009
@Tampico
Hmmmm, Closet??

@ All
Nkenna is bad news .what she is doing to Nigeria will give all the PR agencies in Nigeria combined, headache to sort out , Thats one Nigeria Hm too many if u ask me
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lawyerchap(m): 11:22am On Nov 04, 2009
zukkie4eva:

Thank u jare!, Nkenna is the entertainment in that house. . . . her lies are just tew funny!!!!!!, if she goes, what's left of BBR?

She should stay! . . . grin

Here we go again. Couldn't have expected anything less sha. The other time we glorified an openly adulterous relationship in the name of entertainment. Now we want to continue to publicly embarrass our educational system, our value systems and our country in general because we think its funny? It is not funny ooooo.

Nkenna is going home on sunday, though i wonder where home is for her now, because i'm sure her family have moved away from their area in shame. grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Dalby(m): 11:48am On Nov 04, 2009
Imagine her (Nkenna) giving Africa an assignment " according to her home work".
Nkenna talking about carbohydrates / alcohol. She reminds me of Mimi from Ghana of the last season grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Tampico(f): 12:26pm On Nov 04, 2009
tsquaure:

@Tampico
Hmmmm, Closet??

@ All
Nkenna is bad news .what she is doing to Nigeria will give all the PR agencies in Nigeria combined, headache to sort out , Thats one Nigeria Hm too many if u ask me

@tsquare
the way u sound, one would think I'm saying i want to confess that i'm be gay.LOL!

@lawyerchap
I say i dey ure side.Nkenna must go, i just dey look possibilty of her staying which is possible despite the cravings of naija peeps wanting her to go.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by aabangs(m): 1:25pm On Nov 04, 2009
every one knows that pirates are our number one enemies in creativity especially in Nigeria.I tell people every where i go is; you are limited by the level of information you have, that is where sourcehouse comes in we have the expertise to promote and market any music art you have be it,instrumentals,singles(demo tape) beats as long it has to do with music.we have a music-djs and radio station links in uk & us where we promote your music.who ever you are upcoming art even known, our system is simple we meet face to face, under an agreement,then we can work together promoting your music worldwide, i must state that our promotion/marketing is web base.you will be sign on to a digital account where you monitor your product yourself, hook me up. call me on 08091138519,08060937428
oakmails@gmail.com
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by larrybabe: 1:29pm On Nov 04, 2009
@ Akowonjo

Yes, Eddy's stupid pranks went too far over the weekend, some people think the childish things that ''Agbaya'' does is entertainment. He has nothing to offer.

- Walks around naked and uses the sacred word ''ALLELUIA'' any how. angry angry
- Drinks
- Smokes
- Sleeps and pronounces himself bored. As if say na me cause am. sad sad
Even at a point the razz Mzamo joined ''Mrs & Mrs. Smith and Emma in their dancing, i no blame am ''the baba him no sabi dance'' i wonder why people think he stands a chance against Kevin. Make we dey see.

He cannot prank anybody now because that would be calling for a fight. angry angry

I watched the highlight of Monday's show yesterday and i saw how Nkenna was jumping from one alliance to the other making a fool out of her herself because of nominations. She also went to Itai and told him ''You know i have saved you twice in this house but you don't know'' if i were in Itai's shoes i would have also changed my mind about nominating Nkenna, so the best thing Itai could do and he did was to pick out one person each from both alliance, but that one no mean say him no be snake oooooooo.

@Nkenna's suppoters
Come Sunday Nkenna is so goneeeeeeeeeeeeeee the number of people that want her out is more than the number of people that want to be listening to the ''tales from her village'' check out the BBA4 (Facebook Page) they even have an ''Anti-Nkenna'' group, check out the strap ''that one na helele '' the only people supporting her are some of the SADC countries and they are doing that to spite the Nigerians, such people would only vote online where it is free but i bet you they won't spend a dime on a Nigerian. If you watch when Nkenna came newly into the house, she was very quite because of big fishes like Rene, Paloma, Jennifer, Liziwe and Krystal but now that they are gone her claws have come out, i am sure wherever they maybe watching they would be very very surprised at her sudden change of attitude. All those lies and negative things she says about Nigeria just pisses me off.

@Manneylex, Mamus2010 and Zukkie4eva

It is either you guys are plain wicked or
You are not from Nigeria or
You cheated in Exams or
You dupe people and change your sim cards or
You have insect that changes one's sex in your villages or
You believe there is alcohol in Fanta and coke.

Remove an Nkenna from that house and the show would be more than lively but remove a Kevin and you have just killed the show. Its a fact no be me cause am. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 1:40pm On Nov 04, 2009
@ all
nkenna has already done all d damage she can do to Naija's image so am not so shocked anymore. These so called SADC people voting her in r trying to spite nigerians and trying to use her against competition against eddy or mzamo who r their only candidates left.

When Thomas Mlambo predicted her as d likely winner, I like most of us Laffed in shock at dat comment but now we see wat he saw in her. She is so manipulative in a cunning way dat u don't see her influence till its too late. She knows her competition and will do all to rid d house of them all d time commenting dat ''africa is watching''
Some people say we should support her cos she is a nigerian, wat a joke! I for one promised to never vote for her and I stand by my word. I wud rather vote for emma (not eliza cos she also has ticked me off one too many times)

If our madam survives this sunday then so be it but wish the 3 Naija's will plot together and make it to d finals. Even if they don't let kevin win then at least one of dem will, Dat will wipe d smiles off d faces of Naija haters then we will see who has d last Laff
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 1:40pm On Nov 04, 2009
larrybabe, the thing I dont understand is how you and someone like df2006 will attack a forumite expressing his or her opinion instead of arguing your case for or against the housemate. It beats me.  embarassed

Some of them may like Nkenna genuinely some are just having fun by saying it here. There is no point in turning on someone here
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dogice(m): 1:49pm On Nov 04, 2009
na wa oooooooooo
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Eeyore(m): 2:09pm On Nov 04, 2009
How I wish Ruby will just be inspired to bite Nkenna's mouth. At least, that will put her on "mute" and spare me some of those embarrassing stories she spew.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by tsheda: 2:36pm On Nov 04, 2009
HEY Guys something just made me join this forum Lets not hate our sister like that its a no no no no yes she has wronged us in every way that i ACCEPT but to dis her in front of Africa leaves us with no respect , i do nt see her winning this week, is to early to judge i wud rather not vote for anyone Eliz is Using My brother to gain Votes from us.I just want to see all of them out As for Emma she is a gentle Nkenna watch out guys.i dont mind seeing Liz leaving because in the long run she will become a threat to Kev
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 2:51pm On Nov 04, 2009
@tsheda
1st of all welcome to d forum, hope u drop by more often
2ndly let me advise dat u don't waste ur time asking us to be kinder to nkenna cos she has offended everyone of us. If u r a nigerian then she has also offended and embarrassed u too cos she has made a joke of our nation.

many africans hate us no matter wat so I don't think disowning nkenna in BBA will make us any more hated than we already are
I look forward to her exit on sunday
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by jemilady: 2:55pm On Nov 04, 2009
At this stage for me i believe what each hm needs to do is avoid nominations,because as the money become more and more of a reality, you want to avoid being on the chopping board to ensure an opportunity to contest for the money.

Hopefully two would go this week and its should be Eliz & Nkenna
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by tsheda: 3:08pm On Nov 04, 2009
This Nkenna issue is very sensitive yes its a game guys but saying bad things about your country On International TV is another story, my worry is Kev at the moment he is so blinded by love all he thinks of is to please that girl with a very big fore head sorry am not for Liz not today not ever She wants Kevins money do yu guys remember her talking about sharing the price Whats that
If yu guys are feeling like that about Nkenna back home think of us Nigerians staying in other countries the stress that you go throughwhen people start asking you that is it true what that Gal said about you guys i will not betray Nigeria am voting no 1 Period
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by hashbal: 3:30pm On Nov 04, 2009
tsheda welx 2d forum, mehn lyk naijagal talk we arent gna reconsider about nkenna,shs jst a disgrace dt needs to be eliminated grin, but lyk u seed eliza shud also go becaz shs makn dt guy tink wiv what is in his troussers, so we ray their wud b 2 evictions and dey wud both go
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by IFELEKE(m): 3:37pm On Nov 04, 2009
Topic,
The revolution is seriously living up to it's name. . .
Personally, i feel nkenna should come home so as to brighten kev's chance of bringing the 200k home.
For me, Kev Rules!.

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (190) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.