Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,479 members, 7,904,794 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 07:20 PM

Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) - TV/Movies (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (155856 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Big Brother Africa 4 Past Winners(how Much Are They Worth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 05, 2009
Updates Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 05, 2009
no honerico im ishan, but all join smiley don't mind her o, f smileyorming pastor
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 3:38pm On Nov 05, 2009
osuide4:

no honerico im ishan, but all join smiley don't mind her o, f smileyorming pastor

na so, all join, ishan dey inside edo state chei? well, i can't put on the gen because of bba, rather on gen when naija go play grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 4:28pm On Nov 05, 2009
jeremy is one housemate dat i neva missed his departure 4rm d house

sunday is fast approaching and nkenna is still leading d poll. wat is happening? grin

haha . . . i read on d straps dat SADC is adopting nkenna. so guys,  no need 4d gasoline(4those getting ready 2burn her alive at murtala muhammed airport  grin)
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 05, 2009
those polls dont mean anything

jeez

would you guys stop mentioning them?

any prankster can manipulate those polls - even KayHummer sef sad
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 5:42pm On Nov 05, 2009
salsera:

those polls dont mean anything

jeez

would you guys stop mentioning them?

any prankster can manipulate those polls - even KayHummer sef sad

Yeah, the polls would always swing in naija's favour if Kevin or Geraldine was up for eviction. Why Nkenna keeps leading is because most Nigerians are Indifferent and rather than click on another name, would prefer not to click at all so you will have other SAs and SADC ppl clicking away on Nkenna.

Kenya, Angola, Tanzania, ROA, Mozambique, Zambia, Botswana are places am certain she will get the least votes from.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by meggy11: 6:08pm On Nov 05, 2009
nnkena stays.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dogice(m): 7:27pm On Nov 05, 2009
even ruby knws nkenna will go come sunday
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by larrybabe: 7:54pm On Nov 05, 2009
dogice:

even ruby knws nkenna will go come sunday

grin grin grin grin grin grin   You dey craze ooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

But that girl sef? What pains me most about that girl is that she is from my state, every morning i get to the office my colleagues would ask ''Has your sister dropped another bombshell again?''  angry angry angry angry

You can imagine the idiot saying that if u see a chick inside a boiled egg in ibo land they will give you a chieftancy title (Onwa ne tili ora 1) even my father that came visiting just laughed and said ''If that is the case i would have bagged some many chieftancy titles''  its so annoying when my colleagues ask me ''do you have sex change insect in your place'' etc. angry angry angry angry  That girl has to leave come Sunday, she is not only spoiling Naija even Ibo land sef she dey damage.

In her diary session yesterday, she was complaining that the housemates are using her too much , they eat in between meals and dump plates for her in the name of Molotov cocktail grin grin grin grin grin grin she never start, she think say BB go say, ''No wash the plate wey them bring after meal''

Today, she want to get HoH again to be strict and stern like Elizabeth when she was HoH, Dream on girl!!! even if you get HoH, that one no go save you come Sunday.

Have you guys noticed that these days her English starts with BASICALLY!!!!! How i cringe when i hear her speak. angry angry angry angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by larrybabe: 8:21pm On Nov 05, 2009
na wa oooooo see Geraldine with her Karaoke. This one na helele ''Gera ''Gera. grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 8:25pm On Nov 05, 2009
larrybabe:

Have you guys noticed that these days her English starts with BASICALLY!!!!! How i cringe when i hear her speak. angry angry angry angry

Basically, its all about the BASICS
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by kkkossy(m): 8:33pm On Nov 05, 2009
[color=][/color]
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Gunnergal: 8:37pm On Nov 05, 2009
Wonder what the show & this thread would look like when Nkenna leaves, Just a thought!
BTW,i don't like her
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by larrybabe: 8:39pm On Nov 05, 2009
Madam BASICALLY want to do her own Karaoke sad sad sad sad
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by larrybabe: 8:42pm On Nov 05, 2009
Gunnergal:

Wonder what the show & this thread would look like when Nkenna leaves, Just a thought!
BTW,i don't like her

The thread would grow in a positive light.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 05, 2009
This Nkenna go survive o.
How do we bulldoze her out ?

I can't stand another week of her.
I just can't !!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 8:49pm On Nov 05, 2009
Switches over to channel 199, hears Nkenna's Karaoke voice  shocked
Hurriedly changes channel back to Nigerian U-17 match
Just in time before t.v blows up  sad
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Cyberfreak(f): 10:23pm On Nov 05, 2009
H
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by larrybabe: 10:28pm On Nov 05, 2009
The housemates are really happy this night having won their 100% wager, singing, dancing & rapping. Thank God say Madam Basically just lie down jeje before she cause damage to the mic grin grin.

DJ Waxxy ( A Nigerian DJ that works with Channel O will be in the house to thrill the housemates on Saturday night by 10pm (11pm Nigerian time).
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by larrybabe: 10:38pm On Nov 05, 2009
See Leonel and Karaoke oooooo, im never struggle with speaking English im dey sing. Na waooo  shocked Even Geraldine is hyper active this night. grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by klas(m): 10:51pm On Nov 05, 2009
Whoever is deluding kevin that he can rap must be his arch-enemy.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 10:53pm On Nov 05, 2009
^^^^ Itai is the best rapper in tha BB house. Kevin is just a noise maker! angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 11:10pm On Nov 05, 2009
larrybabe:

DJ Waxxy ( A Nigerian DJ that works with Channel O will be in the house to thrill the housemates on Saturday night by 10pm (11pm Nigerian time).

Should be 9 p.m Naija Time, and 10pm C.A.T
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 11:19pm On Nov 05, 2009
wat happened to kevin today embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 11:30pm On Nov 05, 2009
GTay:

^^^^ Itai is the best rapper in tha BB house. Kevin is just a noise maker!  angry

seconded.itai takes the crown 4dat one. kevin's noisemaking no b small. abeg wetin geraldine chop dis nite wey make am dey maga extra

kevin hogs the mic; kevin= drunken master! i hope he has stopped rapping already!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by jemilady: 12:16am On Nov 06, 2009
Yeah Itai can rap but the best singer goes to Emma. That girl with good training can sing.

Nkenna seems to be totally out of it. I see Mzamo giving Kevin a neck massage, i guess he over drank.

Honestly if Eliz leaves this weekend its not a bad idea. I really want Emma to stay but Eliz and Nkenna would be double celebration
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by larrybabe: 12:23am On Nov 06, 2009
GTay:

Should be 9 p.m Naija Time,  and 10pm C.A.T

Thanks for the correction my guy! wink didn't know what i was thinking!!

Kevin can actually rap (not that he is good) but na overdo dey worry am sometimes, like Emma he needs coaching from the masters!

If Kevin was that drunk, he was not acting it when i started watching from 7pm this evening.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 1:51am On Nov 06, 2009
jemilady:

The best singer goes to Emma. That girl with good training can sing.

hmmmmm, at dat age? abi she neva ova grow training? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by baby4u2(f): 3:54am On Nov 06, 2009
Why was Kevin all over the place? Even on BBR site he is tag in a video as hugging the mic. Even when Itai wanted the louder mic, he refused to give him the mic and was busy singing some yeye one liners we didn't need to hear. Very annoying boy. Anyway it was nice seeing them having fun, and What was up with Emma opening her mouth on the mic?!!! They should have given Nkenna something local to sing along too also. That was not fair at all. On that note Kevin should behave.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by kkkossy(m): 5:53am On Nov 06, 2009
guys imagine wat hanniton wud hv done wit the mic in hand, he will b a total nuisance dt nite. ain't u guys missin smellington?[color=][/color][color=][/color]
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by kkkossy(m): 5:53am On Nov 06, 2009
[color=][/color]
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by sultan003(m): 8:21am On Nov 06, 2009
GTay:

^^^^ Itai is the best rapper in tha BB house. Kevin is just a noise maker! angry

Itai is the best and he was very smooth yesterday, kevin was just making noise maybe because he was drunk,but he has the talent.

it seems to me that NKENNA will survive.

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (190) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.