Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,249 members, 7,939,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 02:41 PM

Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) - TV/Movies (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (156629 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Big Brother Africa 4 Past Winners(how Much Are They Worth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by tsheda: 7:59am On Nov 05, 2009
I Dont think she knows what she is talking about "africa is watching" lol
Enjoy yo day guys i hope that Eliz and Nkenna will leave the house Today
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by tsquaure(f): 8:57am On Nov 05, 2009
i still can't get over Nkenna's Mathematical calculation . it is funny in a horrifying way The gal is hanging on every shred of hope that she will outlive sunday in the house. N gerry gerry gerry gerry , why does she stay n listen to every crap falling out of Nkenna's mouth .
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by kkkossy(m): 9:25am On Nov 05, 2009
Hey guys, wats d latest poll. Kev 4d money.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by kkkossy(m): 9:26am On Nov 05, 2009
Hey guys, wats d latest poll. Kev 4d money.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 9:57am On Nov 05, 2009
did you guys see the argument between nkenna and gerry over chores? Though they were both at fault, i like the way gerry held her own side of the arguement instead of nodding an hmming dumbly as she normally does. Hope her confidence continue to grow.
Nkenna is clearly leading in the polls with over 36%, seems Emma will have to bite the dust come sunday. Nkenna wil NOT get lowest votes in these countries SA, ZW, ZM, BW, NM, GH, UG, MW and NG.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by hashbal: 10:03am On Nov 05, 2009
kenna 35.8%
Elizabeth 35.4%
Emma 28.8%

Total votes: 26563

nawa woo, e b lyk say dis village woman go survive woo, chai
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Olumide7(m): 10:32am On Nov 05, 2009
I can just imagine how many times we will have to hear "Africa loves me" if that village girl stays. angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by jemilady: 10:46am On Nov 05, 2009
did you guys see the argument between nkenna and gerry over chores? Though they were both at fault, i like the way gerry held her own side of the arguement instead of nodding an hmming dumbly as she normally does. Hope her confidence continue to grow.
Nkenna is clearly leading in the polls with over 36%, seems Emma will have to bite the dust come sunday. Nkenna wil NOT get lowest votes in these countries SA, ZW, ZM, BW, NM, GH, UG, MW and NG.

Not sure about Zambia becos Messiman & Kay Hummer keep getting it wrong, Zimbabwe becos of their concern for Itai if she survives

The issue then is lets say she gets highest votes in SA, BW, NM, GH, UG, MW and NG
And the least in Kenya, Angola, Mozambique, Tanzania & Ethiopia

Where she gets the highest, who gets the lowest ??  Thats the issue, if its a split, it is still dicy
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dogice(m): 10:51am On Nov 05, 2009
nkenna don start again oooo

there was a woman in her secondary schl dat sits under a tree,anytim someone passes beside her,the person will 4get all what he/she has read.lmao
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 05, 2009
Olumide7:

I can just imagine how many times we will have to hear "Africa loves me" if that village girl stays. angry

/\
        i
        i
Basically,she wud turn up the volume of her madness embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 11:02am On Nov 05, 2009
She just talks too much, sucks!!! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 05, 2009
^^^^^. as far as she is concern, she is entertaining Africans (though Nigerians are surely not amused with her gibberish) and if she survives come this sunday, the volume will go up like someone mentioned. tongue grin.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 11:14am On Nov 05, 2009
ilugunboy:

^^^^^. as far as she is concern, she is entertaining Africans (though Nigerians are surely not amused with her gibberish) and if she survives come this sunday, the volume will go up like someone mentioned. tongue grin

Well other Africans want to hear her rubbish about Nigeria so that they can insult us the more with them.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 05, 2009
I used to look forward going home to settle down after diner and watch this revolution during the early part when the house was still full, but the nincompoop has killed that urge of watching the programme with all her stupidity.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Olumide7(m): 11:26am On Nov 05, 2009
I just don't get the idiots on the strap. When Kevin was nominated, the strap was full of msgs like:  "there are 3 9jas in the house", "One 9ja nids to go", "Evict one 9ja now"   But now that Nkenna is up, I haven't seen any of those type of messages. (Probably because the people that wrote those things were just Kevin haters) Even Kayhummer that was so "against" 3 nigerians in the house now wants Nkenna in just to spite Kevin's fans and Nigeria.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Olumide7(m): 11:32am On Nov 05, 2009
It still baffles me that there were millions of auditionees in Nigeria for the show and Geraldine and Nkenna were chosen. We can mange Geraldine, but Nkenna? Are they the best Nigeria could come up with.

I thought Mimi was irritating but she has got nothing on Nkenna. Every sentence she utters has to include the words: Africa, Basically and Perhaps
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 11:38am On Nov 05, 2009
Olumide7:

It still baffles me that there were millions of auditionees in Nigeria for the show and Geraldine and Nkenna were chosen. We can mange Geraldine, but Nkenna? Are they the best Nigeria could come up with.

I thought Mimi was irritating but she has got nothing on Nkenna. Every sentence she utters has to include the words: Africa, Basically and Perhaps

Take heart, 1 more month to go grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 05, 2009
one more month i pray to Gog nkenna doesn't last that long in the house, i'll throw a party on sunday if she gets evicted, cry
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 05, 2009
nkenna BASICALLY thinks she's africa's mouth piece, she thinks she knows what africa thinks and what we'll do at everyminute, she is so annoying, chai!! angry shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 12:00pm On Nov 05, 2009
osuide4:

one more month i pray to Gog nkenna doesn't last that long in the house, i'll throw a party on sunday if she gets evicted, cry

Anything can happen grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 05, 2009
i understand that o!!! that's why im prying she goes, sad
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 12:09pm On Nov 05, 2009
pray hard
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lawyerchap(m): 12:14pm On Nov 05, 2009
I say again, Nkenna is leaving on Sunday. There is no doubt in my mind. No matter what the polls say, she is going home even if i have to go to jo'burg and drag her out by her lying lips kicking and screaming. She has to go.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 05, 2009
i support lawyer chap, totally
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 1:02pm On Nov 05, 2009
am getting worried, if all is to be believed emma will leave. How can dis be?
U mean elizabeth really has more fans? I only supported her in d beginning cos of kevin but I really want her out now
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 05, 2009
/\
i
i
That i fink is 'cus she entertains Africa much mo than Emma,but we still don't kno who goes com Sunday,remember d polls thay say,can't be trusted.

. . . oooh . . suddenly Sunday is lookin sooo far away
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by rovert: 1:27pm On Nov 05, 2009
Endemol & Multichoice have very smart people! The 3 Nigerians selected for BBR just tickles me:
Kevin: a wanna be rapper who thinks he has swagga; Geraldine: a 'virgin' lawyer who does not know the things that happen inside a court room and covers her protruding teeth every minute, and Nkenna: a very uncouth person recruited to diss Nigeria so much we're now the laughing stock of Africa.

Have reduced my watching to the barest cause am just plain bored with the housemates antics and conversation!

By the way, Nkenna should voluntarily leave come Sunday!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 05, 2009
I've mentioned it previously, endemol and multichoice are business people. Emotion and biz don't mix.

Nigerians due to the high emotions running now wants her to leave, multichoice and endemol because of her business value to them will want her to remain.

Let see out this plays out come sunday.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 05, 2009
why is nkenna so shocked that her name came up.? so she expects to hear other names but hers? what makes her so special?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by mykali(m): 1:53pm On Nov 05, 2009
Nkenna just preached a long sermon for Biggy grin

she says she wants to be HOH for this week maybe because she didnt feel she did enuff the last time. she said Biggy wasnt around and there was no task, bla bla bla.
she gave instances with Elizabeth as HOH. she said Eliz was strict and stern and so everybody respected her opinions. she's gonna try to do more than Eliz . . .that is if she wins HOH.

on the whole, she really doesnt want to go on Sunday, maybe her prayers will be answered afterall.

but i'll be lil' bit sad if Emma leaves before Elizabeth and Nkenna.
it was her fault, when she shoulda opened up to Africa, she was there hiding under Jeremy's umbrella.
the outcome is sending her packing on Sunday.

we might never know what Biggy has planned.
another twist to the Revolution maybe.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 05, 2009
i hope the twist includes nkenna actually going home, she can preach all she wants, it ain't working, i hope cry
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 2:05pm On Nov 05, 2009
osuide4:

i hope the twist includes nkenna actually going home, she can preach all she wants, it ain't working, i hope cry

u are a bini girl right?

well, when i see bible with her, i get more iritated

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (190) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.