Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,146 members, 7,922,822 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 01:23 PM

Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) - TV/Movies (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (156364 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Big Brother Africa 4 Past Winners(how Much Are They Worth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 7:05pm On Nov 08, 2009
Nkenna lost out in Kenya, South Africa and Tanzania Alone  shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 7:07pm On Nov 08, 2009
why on earth is nkenna cryin fake tears, puleesse dont tel me she loved eliz so much that her eviction is so heartbreaking or does she want to go home so bad? we shud av made her wish cum true next week

GTay:

^^^^ Why wont she have the sister's numbers  shocked

She needs her cut, if Kev wins remember  wink

grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 08, 2009
kevin is cryinnnnnnnnnnnnnnn shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 7:08pm On Nov 08, 2009
Kevin cries uncontrollably while Relationship Expert Emma comforts him  undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 08, 2009
Leo to Kevin>>>>>'remember don't lose yr focus'

Kevin still cryin lik a baby tongue eyaaa sniff sniff
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 7:12pm On Nov 08, 2009
Kevin 27yrs and Elizabeth 21yrs 

Looks more like Kevin 21 and Elizabeth 27  grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 7:12pm On Nov 08, 2009
Ziggy_mama:

Kevin still cryin lik a baby tongue eyaaa sniff sniff

hmmmm . . . funny. she  he can as well cry blood. oh plzzzz! i'm sure he is dramatising. those tears can only be real if he is lamenting because he did'nt get any 4rm her royal queen eliza!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 7:13pm On Nov 08, 2009
cry me an ocean kev. . .i tire fir this boy, why he no follow ha outside the eviction doors tsheeeeeeew!!!!

GTay:

Looks more like Kevin 21 and Elizabeth 27  grin

nope, more like eliz 21, kevin 12 cheesy tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 08, 2009
dominique:

cry me an ocean kev. . .i tire fir this boy, why he no follow ha outside the eviction doors tsheeeeeeew!!!!

/\
            i
            i
    No mind d yeye boy tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 7:15pm On Nov 08, 2009
dominique:

grin grin Domnique haba? have mercy grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 7:16pm On Nov 08, 2009
That guy is really in love, LOVE KNOWS NO BOUND~~~I FEEL LIKE CRYING FOR HIM NOW!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 7:17pm On Nov 08, 2009
GTay:

Kevin 27yrs and Elizabeth 21yrs  

Looks more like Kevin 21 and Elizabeth 27  grin

lol

dominique:

LMAO.

cry cry kevin, he wants to see his mummy (a'lizard)! shameeeeeeee !!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 7:18pm On Nov 08, 2009
It's like some of you have never been in love before, so because they are on tv, that should stop his emotion from taking its place?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 08, 2009
real love comes from the heart, kevin cry, u need it,, listening to david guetta ft kelly rowland.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 7:18pm On Nov 08, 2009
Dont know when you guys are going to get it  grin. Kevin is a sissy . Apart from wrapping himself around Eliza's waist, there is nothing else he does in the house.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 7:19pm On Nov 08, 2009
honeric01:

It's like some of you have never been in love before, so because they are on tv, that should stop his emotion from taking its place?
df2006:

real love comes from the heart, kevin cry, u need it,, listening to david guetta ft kelly rowland.

ebelebe! ABEG jo. how did d countries vote!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by kaydee(m): 7:19pm On Nov 08, 2009
soloqy:

Gtay, I have to say it. I told you and Lawyerchap that the only way Nkenna will be leaving is if two ppl are leaving

Lol!!! LC is wrong for once. I'm sure Nkenna is shedding tears of joy.She must feel like a star now
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 7:20pm On Nov 08, 2009
honeric01:

That guy is really in love,  LOVE KNOWS NO BOUND~~~I FEEL LIKE CRYING FOR HIM NOW!!!

^^^ Loff   What Loff  
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 7:21pm On Nov 08, 2009
See Kevin haters laughing at him, unfortunately for you all, he has more lovers than haters, Mzamo and Emma are queuing to take Eliza's place
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by coolkaboom(m): 7:23pm On Nov 08, 2009
he still needs d votes from her country so shedding a few crocodile tears is mandatory if he is to be consistent in proffessing koni luv for elizabeth.It shows she would hav been out since if not for Kelvin;ssupport givin her props. She is good riddance and I expect Kelvin to take plenty of positives from her exit.

We are stuck with Nkenna and it appears that her approval rating, outside naija, is higher than our other naija HMs. It;s shocking that Africa just cant seem to get enuf of d bush girl, wahala de o.

Her message from her loved ones (if they are brave enuf to show face) must contain a strongly worded advice to shut d f---k up till d end of d show.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 7:24pm On Nov 08, 2009
GTay:

^^^ Loff   What Loff  

Are u saying the tears are fake? do you know how to detect fake tears? Nkenna's own is the fake one, Kevin couldn't even say anything when he was suppose to talk, when he wants to talk, tears fall out from his eyes, poor boy, but guys, watch out for him this week, he's going to be a mean dude and he's going to piss alot of people off this week.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Aladunni(f): 7:25pm On Nov 08, 2009
GTay:

Nkenna lost out in Kenya, South Africa and Tanzania Alone  shocked

Well this is expected, but it seems the hatred for Nkenna overshadowed all reasoning.  Nkenna is a strong contender in this game bush girl or not.

dominique:

I concur, Kevin na real yeye boy, he is more of an irritation than Nkenna was.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 7:26pm On Nov 08, 2009
Where is geraldine? gone into hiding again grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by coolkaboom(m): 7:28pm On Nov 08, 2009
elizabeth is a cold-ass bitch. Even in partingthe house, her molotov was reserved for kevo , she doesn't giv a heckabout him, unless he wins d money then she will start forming Juliet. Yeye babe. angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 7:29pm On Nov 08, 2009
coolkaboom:

elizabeth is a cold-ass bitch. Even in partingthe house, her molotov was reserved for kevo , she doesn't giv a heckabout him, unless he wins d money then she will start forming Juliet. Yeye babe. angry

So
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 7:31pm On Nov 08, 2009
coolkaboom:

Yeye babe. angry

Aladunni:

I concur, Kevin na real yeye boy, he is more of an irritation than Nkenna was.

yeye babe meets yeye bobo. . .dem both fit in d end of d day. maybe mozamo should breast feed him! undecided undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by hescool(m): 7:32pm On Nov 08, 2009
hahahahhahhahh, i told u psyco kevin supporters, nkenna is staying! kevin is the next out. grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Aladunni(f): 7:32pm On Nov 08, 2009
honeric01:

Are u saying the tears are fake? do you know how to detect fake tears? Nkenna's own is the fake one, Kevin couldn't even say anything when he was suppose to talk, when he wants to talk, tears fall out from his eyes, poor boy, but guys, watch out for him this week, he's going to be a mean dude and he's going to piss alot of people off this week.

making it easier to loose his support from fans, yeye!!! he has pissed us enough already,

woman wrapper grade 1
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 7:33pm On Nov 08, 2009
honeric01:

Where is geraldine? gone into hiding again grin grin grin

at least she's not crying fake tears like Nkenna and mzam-ho wink tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 7:33pm On Nov 08, 2009
Aladunni:

woman wrapper grade 1

him own no even get part 2. kevin d father of yeyeness
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 7:34pm On Nov 08, 2009
lindabon:

maybe mozamo should breast feed him!  undecided undecided
grin grin grin grin grin grin LWKMD
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 7:36pm On Nov 08, 2009
Just wondering if Kevin auditioned for the wrong show
He must've thought it was Big Baby Africa angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (190) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra....

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.