Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,851 members, 7,952,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:26 PM

Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) - TV/Movies (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (156865 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Big Brother Africa 4 Past Winners(how Much Are They Worth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 7:38pm On Nov 08, 2009
dominique:

at least she's not crying fake tears like Nkenna and mzam-ho wink tongue

cry? she has never been into anyone except being nkenna's handbag[b][/b].

Quote from: lindabon on Today at 19:31:53
maybe mozamo should breast feed him!  Undecided Undecided

Which breast mzamo wan take breastfeed am?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 7:44pm On Nov 08, 2009
read dis on d bba site, ;

AFRICA I WANT TO DELETE BBA CHANNEL ON MY DECODER HOW CAN U HELP ME!

na only delete. make dem fumigate am as well. lol  grin

honeric01:

Which breast mzamo wan take breastfeed am?[/size]

i no too sure. bt deir will always be a way. i'm sure leonel wil b in a bera position 2answer dat one. grin grin. but if mozamo own no do am, e fit divert 2emma-cat.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by tsquaure(f): 7:45pm On Nov 08, 2009
@ ALL
so  guys what do  u think,  is the Naija alliance back   now that a lizard is gone
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by TEEZERO(m): 7:48pm On Nov 08, 2009
On the contrary, Eliz and Kev had some connection. Or, let me rephrase that: I think Elizebeth had something for Kev to have told him things she never told anybody else, including her best friend. Is that love?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 7:49pm On Nov 08, 2009
tsquaure:

@ ALL
so  guys what do  u think,  is the Naija alliance back   now that a lizard is gone

^^^ If the Nigerians want to smell that money, they would've to Re-Awaken their alliance A.S.A.P

Eddy definitely holds the 4 Aces right now, And since Kev is so vulnerable right now I dont see why Eddy wont strike him next  shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 7:51pm On Nov 08, 2009
TEE ZERO:

On the contrary, Eliz and Kev had some connection. Or, let me rephrase that: I think Elizebeth had something for Kev to have told him things she never told anybody else, including her best friend. Is that love?

Love Ko undecided She'll probably be in her lover's arms tonight (who will do well to erase any memory she may have of kevin) while Kev remains there crying baby tears angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by mykali(m): 7:54pm On Nov 08, 2009
GTay:

^^^ If the Nigerians want to smell that money, they would've to Re-Awaken their alliance A.S.A.P

Eddy definitely holds the 4 Aces right now, And since Kev is so vulnerable right now I dont see why Eddy wont strike him next  shocked

kevin aint going anywhere . . .once he gets back to playin the game. and be focused.
Nkenna is now a force to reckon with.
i dont think Geraldine will survive like Nkenna did
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 8:00pm On Nov 08, 2009
lindabon:

i no too sure. bt deir will always be a way. i'm sure leonel wil b in a bera position 2answer dat on. grin grin. but if mozamo own no do am, e fit divert 2emma-cat.

Somebody cheat that girl big time lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 8:04pm On Nov 08, 2009
well well well, my fellow nairalanders who once supported kevin like crazy r all here bitching away bout our boi!!!!!
Ziggymama even u join self Na wa oh
Kevin me I still gats luv 4 u even though u did piss me off with ur shinanigans with elizabeth but I refuse to kick a man when he is down

Meanwhile am rejoicing dat elizabeth is gone, couldn't stand her sulky moody and rude behaviour
Congrats to nkenna supporters, me I no vote am and will never will

Lets see wat happens tomorrow
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 8:08pm On Nov 08, 2009
naijagal:

well well well, my fellow nairalanders who once supported kevin like crazy r all here bitching away bout our boi!!!!!
Kevin me I still gats luv 4 u even though u did piss me off with your shinanigans with elizabeth but I refuse to kick a man when he is down

Meanwhile am rejoicing dat elizabeth is gone, couldn't stand her sulky moody and rude behaviour
Congrats to nkenna supporters, me I no vote am and will never will

Kevin remains my man too, if Kevin does not win, then Eddie should. these are the only people i think deserves to win.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by TEEZERO(m): 8:10pm On Nov 08, 2009
OK, may be it is not love.
It is "connection!"
Itai appears to me the weakest link.
Has been trying to get Nkenna to say who she would nominatre, but that one has been winding him.
And "blessing" (read cursing) him. Because she knows he was the one who "brought about enimity (sic) between her and some housemates."
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 8:13pm On Nov 08, 2009
TEE ZERO:

OK, may be it is not love.
It is "connection!"
Itai appears to me the weakest link.
Has been trying to get Nkenna to say who she would nominatre, but that one has been winding him.
And "blessing" (read cursing) him. Because she knows he was the one who "brought about enimity (sic) between her and some housemates."

people that nicknamed him a snake didn't make a mistake.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 08, 2009
So Nkenna stays?
I always knew.

Eddy or Kev for the money. . .
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by kbone(m): 8:22pm On Nov 08, 2009
dont be decieved, nkenna is NOT a force to be reckoned with, the southern africans want to keep as many nigerians in the game so we can split votes in the end, they kept village diva in, kevin is only as vulnerable as is next moves, but at this time he is still as strong as ever only that he needs to focus now!

as for the naija alliance, its a guaranteed way to ensure that a nigerian does not win, say NO to alliance, everyman for this f** ass jor

i met nkenna;s classmate in secondary school today! she didnt have nice memories of the girl
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 8:24pm On Nov 08, 2009
^^^^ For Real? shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 08, 2009
naijagal:

Kevin me I still gats luv 4 u even though u did piss me off with your shinanigans with elizabeth but I refuse to kick a man when he is down
                /\
                i
                i
           Sis,not ma fault o. . . i jus donot lik how Itai convinced him to nominate Nkenna n he foolishly did while wrappin himself under d Tanzanian wrapper(tank God she's gone now) tongue

n now instead of being da real swagger man that he claims he is ,no he is busy cryin his heart out. . . he sud hav hiddin under the cover of a  bedsheets or locked himself up in da bathroom if he knew he was goin to whaaaaaa lik that. eishhhh! sis right now am votin none of them no mo.Jus enjoyin da game n warchin how it goes from here cool . . . .
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 8:26pm On Nov 08, 2009
Jerrmy: "nkenna, see u soon".
so muscle man, your wish did not come tru huh.

kbone:

i met nkenna;s classmate in secondary school today! she didnt have nice memories of the girl

more details plz.  wink wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 08, 2009
Me I met Nkenna's sisters,
She said Nkenna is a embarrass-ment to the family. . . cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 8:33pm On Nov 08, 2009
BlueDiva:

Me I met Nkenna's sisters,
She said Nkenna is a embarrass-ment to the family. . . cheesy

lol. . so everybody is now meeting nkenna's friends and family. okay oh
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by coolkaboom(m): 8:35pm On Nov 08, 2009
honeric01:

Where is geraldine? gone into hiding again grin grin grin

geraldine's strategy is to remain in hiding until d grand finale. She's safe with eddy as HOH, besides, I doubt enuf HMs hav observed her as a threat, enuf to put her up. Only Emma seems to be alert to her plan.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 8:36pm On Nov 08, 2009
lindabon:

lol. . so everybody is now meeting nkenna's friends and family. okay oh

I'm happy grin i've not met anyone
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 08, 2009
Geraldine, quiet but smart.

She'll remain till the end,
However, she'll never win the money !!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 8:42pm On Nov 08, 2009
GTay:

I'm happy grin i've not met anyone

GTay,dont be so sure. its stil too early in d 9th 2conclude= u might meet one of them in your dream; dat is if its not nkenna herself. sweetdreams in advance. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 8:43pm On Nov 08, 2009
kbone:

dont be decieved, nkenna is NOT a force to be reckoned with, the southern africans want to keep as many nigerians in the game so we can split votes in the end, they kept village diva in, kevin is only as vulnerable as is next moves, but at this time he is still as strong as ever only that he needs to focus now!

as for the naija alliance, its a guaranteed way to ensure that a nigerian does not win, say NO to alliance, everyman for this f** ass jor

Nkenna got the least votes from South Africa , Kenya and Tanzania.

Those South Africans never put their money where their mouth is.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by kliffo(m): 8:51pm On Nov 08, 2009
Kelvin, kelvin, Kelvin why are u doing this to us. I keep saying that Kelvin is doing us more harm
than Nkenna. See how he is crying an ocean over that LIZARD. Monday is going to be quite interesting,
I wont be surprised if the 3 Nigerians are up for eviction----Thanks to Kelvins inability to play the game with
foresight.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 8:56pm On Nov 08, 2009
lindabon:

GTay,dont be so sure. its stil too early in d 9th 2conclude= u might meet one of them in your dream; dat is if its not nkenna herself. sweetdreams in advance. grin

loooooooooooooool grin

Nkenna in my Dream Ke, that will be a Nightmare shocked !
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 9:00pm On Nov 08, 2009
kliffo:

Kelvin, kelvin, Kelvin why are u doing this to us. I keep saying that Kelvin is doing us more harm
than Nkenna. See how he is crying an ocean over that LIZARD. Monday is going to be quite interesting,
I wont be surprised if the 3 Nigerians are up for eviction----Thanks to Kelvins inability to play the game with
foresight.

Dude, so you are one of those guys on the sms strap that wont just get the name right?

Its Kevin, please. KEVIN not Kelvin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 9:00pm On Nov 08, 2009
Good night everyone
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 08, 2009
soloqy:

Dude, so you are one of those guys on the sms strap that wont just get the name right?

Its Kevin, please. KEVIN not Kelvin grin

i knew there is piece of him that you still like, thank you, for correcting them.

@all kevin just showed us today that deep within us we are all human, no matter how hard we claim to be.
with or without swagga.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 9:13pm On Nov 08, 2009
this is Nkenna's family's chance to tell their girl to shut the hell up.

honeric01:

Good night everyone

guy you always sign off @ 9pm, wassup undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 9:51pm On Nov 08, 2009
@ df2006 well said jare
some of these peeps criticising kevin cos he's crying am sure have done worse when they either dumped or got dumped by one they luved or cared about. Some have wept and wailed like babies an sure (yeah even u macho guys) so cut d guy some slack

Now am not sure if he was in luv with elizabeth but its clear to me dat he had feelings for d gal & she also had some feelings for him too. He wasn't afraid of showing his emotions by crying, just hope he gets over it somehow and get his head back into d game
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by rodbel(m): 11:49pm On Nov 08, 2009
I'm suprised that u all detest somebody in love even though its fake and like someone that derives joy in disgracing our beloved country. To all kevin's haters that's wat u guys are doin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (190) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra....

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.