Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,114 members, 7,922,682 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 11:21 AM

Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) - TV/Movies (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (156358 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Big Brother Africa 4 Past Winners(how Much Are They Worth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by eleshin(m): 1:45am On Nov 09, 2009
so d best thing is to nominate ur fellow 9gerian nd cried wen she survived eviction just to show hw desperate u can be.kelvin,i'm sorry to say this u dnt deserve my vote anymore.maybe u shud quit bba nd go to tanzania with ur hearthrob.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by baby4u2(f): 2:31am On Nov 09, 2009
So its confirmed now guys. "Emma is in the wrong friggin show!!!"" as Nkenna no come leave. grin Even if we all want nkenna out we should not be the ones to vote her out, lets leave others to do it abeg. Also support your people even with their faults. Her own problem is that she talks to much spilling her guts and showing lack of proper reasoning.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by nex(m): 2:43am On Nov 09, 2009
Well Nkenna stays afterall. I don't support Kelvin remaining in that house at all. He embarrasses this entire nation and Africa as a whole. Where did they get that guy from?

Anyway, as you guys are watching Big Brother, some of us are following the biggest modelling event for Africa: Miss Africa United States. Please follow the link and vote Reprudencia Sonkey. http://poll.pollcode.com/IPF2

VOTING IS FREE AND YOU CAN VOTE ONCE DAILY.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 6:39am On Nov 09, 2009
@ nex
I know its ur opinion & all but I have to ask if u have actually been watching BBA 4
R u telling us dat kevin embarrassed Naija and africa as a whole more dan nkenna How pls?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by tsheda: 6:43am On Nov 09, 2009
Why does Emma undermine Nkenna just bcz she is not as pretty as she is?She does not mean she does not  deserve to win the money Guys i will not Vote for Emma Never ever she is so full of herself i wish the Naija  mates stay united Nkenna keep that mouth shut lady It seems like Africa IS LOVING her compared to these spoilt Rich BRATS Kelvin be strong man
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 8:35am On Nov 09, 2009
eleshin:

so d best thing is to nominate your fellow 9gerian nd cried wen she survived eviction just to show hw desperate u can be.kelvin,i'm sorry to say this u dnt deserve my vote anymore.maybe u shud quit bba nd go to tanzania with your hearthrob.

shocked  grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 9:31am On Nov 09, 2009
eleshin:

so d best thing is to nominate your fellow 9gerian nd cried wen she survived eviction just to show hw desperate u can be.kelvin,i'm sorry to say this u dnt deserve my vote anymore.maybe u shud quit bba nd go to tanzania with your hearthrob.

Lol, see interpretation!!! lol, do you think Kevin would cry for nominating someone? lol, you must be smoking crack
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 9:40am On Nov 09, 2009
Nomination time,

Eddie nominated Itai and Leonel

Reasons: because Itai misses his girlfriend and has been talking alot about it.

Leo needs to test the heat.

Geraldine's nominated Itai and Leonel too

Reasons: Itai can't be trusted.

Leo's trying to take out the Nigerians and can't be trusted too
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 9:41am On Nov 09, 2009
shocked shocked

Itai seems to be in trouble
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 9:42am On Nov 09, 2009
It seems its going to be Itai vs Leonel
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 9:42am On Nov 09, 2009
Nkenna's time for nomination

She nominated Itai because he was the instigator of putting her up last week.

And also nominated Leonel for being a conspirator with Itai last week. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 9:42am On Nov 09, 2009
If its Itai vs Leonel, Leonel will walk
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 9:44am On Nov 09, 2009
This is going to be so funny, because

Since Eddy nominated Itai and Leo

If both of them are up, how would he then save one of them wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 9:45am On Nov 09, 2009
Itai's time for nomination

Itai nominated Leonel

Reasons because he's been saying some silly things about him and it's disappointing to him.

Emma for being the one with the least contact in the house.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 9:46am On Nov 09, 2009
^^^^ Leonel has 4 already He's so ouut
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 9:47am On Nov 09, 2009
Mzamo's time for nomination

She nominated Itai due to the fact that he's outlived his stay

Leo, despite the fact that they were together but she's not feeling him so he has to leave. grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 9:48am On Nov 09, 2009
She also said something about alliance with some of the house mate, that it's their plan she's executing.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 9:48am On Nov 09, 2009
Gtay

My guess is he will save leonel and put Kevin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 9:49am On Nov 09, 2009
^^^ Hmm, KEVIN vs ITAI 

Mouth-watering clash for Africa
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 9:50am On Nov 09, 2009
Kevin's time for nomination

Kevin nominated Mzamo because he believes she's closed to Eddie and Eddie will save her and she's less vulnerable.
 when asked if it's because of any personal thing, he said no.

Eddie's his second nomination because Eddie's his threat and he has to make sure he watches his threats and if he's up with mzamo, then he has to save himself grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by hollandis(f): 9:52am On Nov 09, 2009
lol,why dem dey fear to nominate Nigerians sef
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 9:53am On Nov 09, 2009
Emma's time for nomination

Emma nominated Nkenna as usual because she's a serpent and she does not like a serpent around her.

Geraldine not because of any personal reasons but because she has never been up and she wants to see how she's going to cope while up for eviction.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 9:53am On Nov 09, 2009
honeric01:

Eddie's his second nomination because Eddie's his threat and he has to make sure he watches his threats and if he's up with mzamo, then he has to save himself grin grin grin

^^^^
Why does kevin keep repeating "Eddy is my threat"
Is he insinuating that he would win easily if eddy is evicted? I really dont think so.

At this rate i'm even scared for him if he comes up against Nkenna, Africa seems to prefer her at the moment
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 9:53am On Nov 09, 2009
hollandis:

lol,why dem dey fear to nominate Nigerians sef

Emma just did grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 9:55am On Nov 09, 2009
very funi kevin. y did'nt he nominate nkenna again?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Aladunni(f): 9:55am On Nov 09, 2009
Eddy, Geraldine, Nkenna, Mzamo = Itai and Leonel

Itai = Leonel and Emma

Kevin = Mzamo and Eddy

Emma, Leo = Nkenna and Geraldine

Leonel = 5
Itai = 4
Nkenna = 2
Geraldine = 2
Emma = 1
Eddy = 1
Mzamo = 1
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 9:55am On Nov 09, 2009
Leonel's time for nomination.

Leo nominated Geraldine because she was the first one to be called? and because she has never been up for eviction and because he has told her before that he is going to put her up anytime soon.

Nkenna because he wants to see how she's going to survive for the second time.

both nominations are not for any personal reasons grin

this guy na ode. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 9:55am On Nov 09, 2009
lindabon:

very funi kevin. y did'nt he nominate nkenna again?

After last nights heroics? Naaah i dont think so
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 9:56am On Nov 09, 2009
GTay:

^^^^
Why does kevin keep repeating "Eddy is my threat"
Is he insinuating that he would win easily if eddy is evicted? I really dont think so.

At this rate i'm even scared for him if he comes up against Nkenna, Africa seems to prefer her at the moment

Because he can see and he knows his threat. he's being real here so what do you expect him to say? pretend as if Eddie's not his threat?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 9:58am On Nov 09, 2009
^^^
There are 8 people in the house from 6 countries, he must be so short sighted to think Eddie is his only threat
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 9:59am On Nov 09, 2009
how many people's suppose to be up for eviction?? we have a tile here
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 10:00am On Nov 09, 2009
Because Eddie's his biggest threat, so what are you saying? even Ruby knows that Eddie's Kevin's biggest threat. deal with the devil first before anything else tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (190) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra....

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.