Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,366 members, 7,943,897 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 07:46 AM

Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) - TV/Movies (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (156687 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Big Brother Africa 4 Past Winners(how Much Are They Worth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by TEEZERO(m): 7:03pm On Nov 09, 2009
@ Blue Diva: He is "Sarah!"
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Ambber(f): 7:10pm On Nov 09, 2009
How did the house mates come about the name 'Sarah'?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by TEEZERO(m): 7:11pm On Nov 09, 2009
I really don't know what Kevin is going to do after I am gone. - Elizabeth

In this exclusive interview, Elizabeth reveals her opinion about one of her nicknames "Psychobeth" and her feelings for Kevin.

On "Psychobeth"
She says that she is looking at the bright side first before she takes the bad names to heart. She says that she has apologised to Itai because she does not want to hold grudges. Elizabeth adds that she was relaxed in the House and felt she could show her true emotions. She says all the Housemate have had their bad days.

About Keliz
Elizabeth says that she cannot be with Kevin not because she is not his type but because she has other priorities. She adds that Kevin had a lot that a girl would want and for her, a lot that she did not want as well.

Is Kevin fake?
Elizabeth has noticed that a lot of people think that Kevin is fake but he is not. She says that she has seen Kevin at his best and worst and he is very sincere. "The most fake person in the House is Nkenna.", she adds.

Predictions for the game
"I really don't know what Kevin is going to do after I am gone", she says but thinks Kevin is going to go head to head against Edward. Elizabeth suspects that Kevin might do the same thing as Edward, and seek revenge against Elizabeth's Eviction. Elizabeth thinks that Kevin and Edward are the strongest contenders.

http://www.mnetafrica.com/bigbrother/Article/?ID=1267
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 7:20pm On Nov 09, 2009
The swap happens in 10 minutes time shocked grin

Hope you guys are watching oh!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by TEEZERO(m): 7:23pm On Nov 09, 2009
Elizabeth gives her opinions of the rest of the Housemates and explains that her Molotov to Kevin was all about making him stronger.

She sends a message to Kevin and says that he has been an inspiration to her. Elizabeth also apologises for mistreating Kevin but explains that the Molotov cocktail was because she cares about him.

To Emma she says that she would love to hear her record and to Nkenna that there are things that she did not like about what she did. Elizabeth adds that she still likes Nkenna as a person. About Mzamo, she says that she hopes to get to know her better when she visit Malawi.
http://www.mnetafrica.com/bigbrother/Article/?ID=1268
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 7:28pm On Nov 09, 2009
This is Big Brother

Good evening Housemates

The nominated housemates for eviction are
Leonel and Itai
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 7:29pm On Nov 09, 2009
BB:

Will the Head of House, Edward please report to the Diary Room

BB:

Edward as HOH you may save one of the housemates and replace that HM with another HM of your choice

Who do you want to save

Eddy:

I will like to go on and save Itai and replace him with KEVIN shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 7:31pm On Nov 09, 2009
Its Leonel Vs Kevin People wink Start Voting
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by TEEZERO(m): 7:31pm On Nov 09, 2009
So predictable
Oh-so-predictable.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Aladunni(f): 7:32pm On Nov 09, 2009
leonel home sweet home
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by TEEZERO(m): 7:34pm On Nov 09, 2009
Tell, all your folk in all the African countries. The embassies. Everywhere. To all go out and keep the young man. Forget whatever wrong he may have committed. This is a "war" that Nigeria must win. And, the only way, is to go all out. Well, MNet will make more money, but who cares.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 7:35pm On Nov 09, 2009
there's no way Leonel's is surviving this eviction. . .absulutely nothing SADC can do about it. 3 Nigerians are going all d way!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Ambber(f): 7:38pm On Nov 09, 2009
I almost feel sorry for Kevin. Is there any week that his heart will not be in his mouth as a potential evictee replacement? I hope Africa saves him but gosh! am not so confident this time SADC has been waiting for him to come up. will do my best and go a voting rampage again, lucky mnet!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Aladunni(f): 7:38pm On Nov 09, 2009
what a very boring week of waiting, how can kevin be against leo? very predictable result.  sad

anyways my campaign still holds, its first off A NIGERIAN before all else.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 7:38pm On Nov 09, 2009
"Leonel: oh my home! ohhh my home!wen shall i see my home . . .  . . . . .okay lemme stop u rit deir. cos your gonna see your home sooner than u fink. itai and leonel!!wow!!!  grin = tot guys said deir wil b 4up 4nomination.  undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 09, 2009
you don,t beat a man when he is down, eddie has made a fatal mistake, kevin will get so many sympathy votes, and people love the underdog which kevin is at the moment. eddie shot himself. ha ha ha.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 7:42pm On Nov 09, 2009
^^^^^^^ he had no oda chiox. cos he is on a neutral ground wid everyoda person in d house except kevliz
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 7:44pm On Nov 09, 2009
wat da heck happened to eddy? Seems like he wants he itai and kevin for d finals after all
Really thought he was gonna save leo so it wud be itai vs kevin

I don't want to sound cocky but dis is an easy win, however we must ensure we do not leave nothing to chance and vote our guy in (for those still voting & still kevin fans of course)
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by TEEZERO(m): 7:47pm On Nov 09, 2009
I can get guys in Uganda, Ghana and Rwanda (Rest of Africa) to blast votes for Kevin. Apart from my own votes. From Nigeria.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 09, 2009
Wow. . . three Nigerians still gon b in da house next week grin grin grin grin why is dia a biggggg grin on ma face

. . . oh y'all keep callin Nkenna witch. . . jazz-girl. . . . n all. . . now wat about Itai that dude has jus as much jazz as Nkenna i tel ya. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 7:57pm On Nov 09, 2009
^^^^ Itai, has been saved from the jaws of eviction several times lol shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 7:59pm On Nov 09, 2009
TEE ZERO:

I can get guys in Uganda, Ghana and Rwanda (Rest of Africa) to blast votes for Kevin. Apart from my own votes. From Nigeria.
u r rily into dis thingy. i tel u! lol
anywayz. hope d voting lines r open cos i'm going to so bombard votes(4kevin) dat d system wil develop fault. next time, if dey tell dem 2put kevin up 4nomination, dey wil craze!and rather, just give him d money already. now *******breathe in***** out******* okay i'm off to vote!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by coolkaboom(m): 7:59pm On Nov 09, 2009
eddy is a sure fool.if he really wanted to de-nigerianise the house, he should hav opted for geraldine or nkenna.well, i guess he must really hate leonel more than he worries about d naijas, adios mozboi, this is a tremendous walk-over. grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 8:01pm On Nov 09, 2009
Leonel is soo gone. No letting up on the voting people. I can take it if kevin walks against Eddie or Itai but definitely not Leonel.

The battle line is drawn people.

But , looking at it closely, Eddie knows what he is doing. He knows Kevin will knock out Leonel and that means three Nigerians remaining. He is planning on having only him left against three Nigerians as time goes on and y'all know thats a sure banker for him if that happens.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Skyfojydo: 8:02pm On Nov 09, 2009
No tym to waste tym! start punchin d keypads 4 Kev, abeg how dem dey take register 4 ROA again as i want change nationality 4 dis kraze boy sake.
Eddie no try sha, money wey boys for save take pay subsciption naim wan follow text msg and browsin go so oh!
God pass devil, KEVIN all d way,
[color=#006600][/color]grin shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by baby4u2(f): 8:08pm On Nov 09, 2009
Skyfo-jydo:

No tym to waste tym! start punchin d keypads 4 Kev, abeg how dem dey take register 4 ROA again as i want change nationality 4 dis kraze boy sake.
Eddie no try sha, money wey boys for save take pay subsciption naim wan follow text msg and browsin go so oh!
God pass devil, KEVIN all d way,
[color=#006600][/color]grin shocked

lol grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 8:08pm On Nov 09, 2009
Skyfo-jydo:

[i]No tym to waste tym! start punchin d keypads 4 Kev, abeg how dem dey take register 4 ROA again as i want change nationality.

okay. now, u wan change nationality 2rest of africa abi. wich country we go name dat one now! mehn, u don become an african wid no nationality b dat.
meanwhile, keep d votes coming cos no time to say no time. notin dey do kevin,  even nkenna's juju don cover am. oya keep voting.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 09, 2009
Guys:-( me i don dey fear o! These SADC people be like zombie. Dem dey hear go only, come no dey their dictionary. They fit mess our boy up. This one wen dem de form love for nkenna
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 8:13pm On Nov 09, 2009
TEE ZERO:

er. . . remove Uganda from your list. those people hate us like no man's business. but Ghana, Kenya, Tanzania, Angola and ROA are surely on our side. it'll take a while before we know where the other countries will swing their votes to undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 09, 2009
I hereby throw confusion into the SADC CAMP by fire by force. Kevin cannot not go o!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 8:18pm On Nov 09, 2009
osuide4:

Kevin cannot not go o!

- plus - = +ve

cannot notgo = can go wink grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 09, 2009
Uganda dey beef us die. I just don't know why all these countries won't just file? Is it our fault that we're hot? And their not

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (190) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.