Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,851 members, 7,952,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:25 PM

Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) - TV/Movies (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (156864 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Big Brother Africa 4 Past Winners(how Much Are They Worth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by TEEZERO(m): 12:36pm On Nov 09, 2009
If I was Kev, I would do what Itai would have done: deal with Eddie to save him. Itai always goes hoha (you know what that means, I believe) to the HOH to save him, please.
Bury your pride and deal. At least you would know that you had tried. And you may even win the sympathy of fellows who are going to do the vote.
If Itai were not up already, then Eddie would put him up, without any hesitation.
Kevin could say something like this: don't forget I saved you the first time. So, it is time to save me too. And, both of us, you know, still have a lot to offer Africa.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by eleshin(m): 1:16pm On Nov 09, 2009
kelvin just said there is nothing like alliance anymore,he is more of banking on us to save him.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 1:50pm On Nov 09, 2009
TEE ZERO:

If I was Kev, I would do what Itai would have done: deal with Eddie to save him. Itai always goes hoha (you know what that means, I believe) to the HOH to save him, please.
Bury your pride and deal. At least you would know that you had tried. And you may even win the sympathy of fellows who are going to do the vote.
If Itai were not up already, then Eddie would put him up, without any hesitation.
Kevin could say something like this: don't forget I saved you the first time. So, it is time to save me too. And, both of us, you know, still have a lot to offer Africa.

And you think that's the best thing for him to do? that's going to send the wrong message to Eddie and the whole of Africa. We the viewers are the only one who decides who leave and who stays, got that?!! tongue!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by TEEZERO(m): 2:05pm On Nov 09, 2009
I meant: "swap" not "save"
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 2:33pm On Nov 09, 2009
TEE ZERO:

I meant: "swap" not "save"

And if he does not swap kevin, who else is he going to put up?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 2:41pm On Nov 09, 2009
honeric01:

And if he does not swap kevin, who else is he going to put up?

EMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. i am tired of dat bitchy, pitchy singing, hateful, arrogant miss know it all
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by TEEZERO(m): 2:51pm On Nov 09, 2009
Anyone else. Whoever. Which is why I was saying that Kev could make a case of not being the one to be swapped. The HOH wields that power and he could mitigate it if there was an agreement, either expressed frontally (as Itai had always done; even as it might seem sickening - the end justifies the means), or through some bonding or strategic alliance. Eddie would not mind leaving Itai and Leonel on the chopping block.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 3:34pm On Nov 09, 2009
@ tee zero
Since I've been watching dis show, kevin has not kiss any hoh's butt so as to save himself so it wud be totally out of character for him to do so now
His supporters wud not want dat either as we wud rather he faces africa and get saved or not by them. I have more respect for him for not kissing up than dat paranoid & sly itai who sticks to whoever is in charge for d week so as not to be swapped or nominated

If kevin doesn't make it to d finals (though I think he will) I for one will still be proud of him for all d entertainment he brought to d show, swagger/rap/crying love sick puppy or not!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by hashbal: 3:39pm On Nov 09, 2009
guys how fa, abeg i have a question, pls why do y'all seem so sure that 4 people aree gona be up?i thot its the 2 wiv the higest nominations??
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by TEEZERO(m): 3:42pm On Nov 09, 2009
@ naijagirl: Cute. Logical. Thanks
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by TEEZERO(m): 3:43pm On Nov 09, 2009
Sorry: naijagal!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soki2ng(m): 3:51pm On Nov 09, 2009
Away from TV after a long vacation and back to the office, hhmm I'll miss all the drama

here are eddie's options,
1. Itai (a rat)
2. Leonel (another rat) Those are the two ppl mzamo (his adviser wants out)
3. Kevin (cos he took out his friends)
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 4:16pm On Nov 09, 2009
soki2ng:

3. Kevin (cos he took out his friends)

That line is normally reserved for ITAI, actually 'took out my boys' wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 09, 2009
he reserves it for itai but he can use it for kevin if the need arises, he's so unforgiving, eish angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by TEEZERO(m): 4:27pm On Nov 09, 2009
Why should he be "forgiving?"
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 4:29pm On Nov 09, 2009
^^^ LoL. Exactly! why should he? He was the victim of nominations and evictions at the start of the show

Now he's coming back for his pound of flesh grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by TEEZERO(m): 4:40pm On Nov 09, 2009
The point is that with fewer housemates in the house, who to nominate or swap, has become difficult. So, if you have anyone who has crossed your path in a baaad way before, the best thing is for your "eye of mercy" to be blind.
What the hell, each one there is in for the bucks. And, in warfare, all means are, er, fair
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 09, 2009
if that is the case then he should't think of switching with kev cos he's saved his ass before, abi?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 4:58pm On Nov 09, 2009
^^^ This means nothing to Eddie at the moment. Both twins were UP, so it doesnt matter really since Kev was always going to save one of them. He ended up saving Eddy and Erastus survived against PHIL who was swapped!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soki2ng(m): 5:12pm On Nov 09, 2009
If eddy Puts up kevin,  Its personal in addition to the fact the their's NO ONE ELSE he can swap
Mzamo (his buddy)
Nkenna (new friend)
Emma (former comrad in arms and friend)
Geraldine (Nkenna's friend) + she as done nuttin to him
itai and Leo are already up
So that leaves him with only KEVIN (the one who he thinks is out for revenge for takin out Eliz)
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by TEEZERO(m): 5:39pm On Nov 09, 2009
I can't see any other scenario.
Any other would be like the Kevin's ancestors twisting his tongue!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soki2ng(m): 6:01pm On Nov 09, 2009
I'm so addicted to this Ish that i'm refreshing this page every 5 minutes, yet no update from u guyz,
c'mon, u mean nuttins been goin on all day besides nominations?
sad Help i'm away from Home
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 6:03pm On Nov 09, 2009
Well, hope kevin survives when he's put up
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by TEEZERO(m): 6:12pm On Nov 09, 2009
That's GTay's territory. I guess he is conserving the fuel in his gen so that when the real action begins, he won't miss the blow-by-blow. For now, be content with the "commentators" and "speculators"
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 6:16pm On Nov 09, 2009
Kevin's Diary Session Earlier Today  wink

BB: Kevin how are you today?
Kevin: Not fyne, I'm ok i feel like 'm trying to get over a loss, but its okay, im pickin up, they're lying, they're not gonna see me breakdown.

BB: How bad was it for you when Elizabeth left
Kevin: It was really really bad for me cos i didn't see it comin, I knew they will want to put her up but it jst came like in 5 mintues and its like poah. I just miss her u know, so basically it was terrible but i slept over it . I'm fine

BB: How much support are you getting from the house
Kevin: Not much at least Emma is there. Leonel is there. Basically same old same old

BB: Kevin, what has it done to your alliance?
Kevin: Aaaaaah ! Theres no more alliance in this house Big Brother  shocked
RIght now, every body is an individual serpant right now. I dont know if there's an alliance on the other side. Right now everybody wants to be a lone-ranger. I wanna be a lone-ranger, i dont caaare anymore, i dont wanna be in anybody's good books. Now its me and Africa in this house and you of course  wink.

BB: Kevin, has Nkenna ever found out that you put her up last week?
Kevin: I think so, I feel so, I know so. That's a serpant. I told Geraldine yeah, besides, the other guys know so I dont know who exactly uttered the words to her. But its okay, at least for the fact that she survived yesterday, i think her mentality is changing and her perception of things in general so?  angry

BB: Has she confronted you about it?
Kevin: No, i expected her to do so, but she hasnt

BB: How are the two of you doing in the house together?
Kevin: We're just there trying to tolerate each other like every other housemates , basically we're not really pals pals like i am with Emma and the other people so its more like we're givin each other an arms lenghth and talk when we have to talk. Not like we're keepin malice. We dont share basically the same ideas in the house basically you know. She's friends with Eddy like tight good friends and cant put him up but she can put my own friends up. You know, thats just the summary. It's ok, its ok.

BB: How do u feeel about Edward being HOH again?
Kevin: Oh my God , well its something i cant say much about because he worked for it you know, its like it just keeps him in the house. Those that feel safe, feel safe. No body feels safe, i know i'm an endangered species  right now wink. I dont know what next he'll do. He took out Elizabeth for taking out his brother and he says i took out his friends. It could be that Itai took out his friends. So we dont know where' hes pointing his guns men. I expect he'll look my way, he'll do something to me. But it's okay, Africa will do what they have to do to keep me in, or if its my time to go - no my time to go for where no where  wink. I'm just ready for anything. I'm expecting the worst but i'm hoping for the best.

grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soki2ng(m): 6:31pm On Nov 09, 2009
Now thats wat i call "A diary session"
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by kbone(m): 6:46pm On Nov 09, 2009
yeah, makes sense, kevin will look back eventually and realise that eliza's departure was the best thing that happened to him
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ellab(f): 6:51pm On Nov 09, 2009
@soki2ng.
Yes oh.he was open and i liked it.at least he didnt behave stupid.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by mykali(m): 6:54pm On Nov 09, 2009
when IS eddie swapping?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soki2ng(m): 6:57pm On Nov 09, 2009
mykali:

when IS eddie swapping?
Wat kind of question is that? A trick question?
everybody knows its @ 7pm
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 09, 2009
@Gtay.
What's your secret?
Are you using a PVR decoder, hence you record?

You're always spot on.
I'll be shocked if you typed all that as it was taking place.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by TEEZERO(m): 7:01pm On Nov 09, 2009
It seems the long sleep he had last night cleared his brain of any fog.
He made sense, right?

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (190) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.