Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,112 members, 7,922,678 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 11:18 AM

Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) - TV/Movies (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (156356 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Big Brother Africa 4 Past Winners(how Much Are They Worth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 2:17pm On Nov 30, 2009
lysaa:

hehehe blame it on the lution with kevo in front of it grin

It's all good
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ayusman16(m): 5:01pm On Nov 30, 2009
hope kelvin get 2 appreciate wat nairalander ar doing 4 him.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lysaa(f): 5:30pm On Nov 30, 2009
he's doing it for us in a way. .thank him too.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dogice(m): 6:01pm On Nov 30, 2009
since bb is using the least popular hmts for each country,i think we should try vote mzamo,nkenna and emma so dat eddy will av the least vote in nigeria and come out under nigeria

kevin will neva have the least vote in 9ja
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by jemilady: 6:23pm On Nov 30, 2009
since bb is using the least popular hmts for each country,i think we should try vote mzamo,nkenna and emma so dat eddy will av the least vote in nigeria and come out under nigeria

kevin will neva have the least vote in 9ja

The vote now is for the winner, we are voting only Kevin, thats the way this final round is expected to work.

The person with the highest vote takes that countries vote and all others zero against that country

And please its KEVIN for those voting via SMS
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dogice(m): 6:39pm On Nov 30, 2009
jemilady:

The vote now is for the winner, we are voting only Kevin, thats the way this final round is expected to work.

The person with the highest vote takes that countries vote and all others zero against that country

And please its KEVIN for those voting via SMS

then no prob man
kevin all d way
like jamal became a millionaire in slumdog millionaire,so also, kevin will become a millionaire on sunday
that headward fool wont even smell second
and kayhummer will hang himsef
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dogice(m): 6:41pm On Nov 30, 2009
i wil vote nkenna(God 4bid bad things) kevin untill i have sores on my fingers
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 6:46pm On Nov 30, 2009
dogice:

i wil vote nkenna(God 4bid bad things) kevin untill i have sores on my fingers
u guys!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 6:48pm On Nov 30, 2009
if una go to the Bigbrother forum, the people there don dey try do pass una o. Dem don learn bad thing o .Dem don dey answer anoda man name the chop im food everywhere. Na 7 times more than before una go waka kurukere this time 4 it to work o.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by kbone(m): 7:05pm On Nov 30, 2009
soloqy:

if una go to the Bigbrother forum, the people there don dey try do pass una o. Dem don learn bad thing o .Dem don dey answer anoda man name the chop im food everywhere. Na 7 times more than before una go waka kurukere this time 4 it to work o.

no shakings, ija wa, ija o si, always guiding, we are up to the task
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dogice(m): 7:14pm On Nov 30, 2009
soloqy:

dont worry me sef be james bond 0014

u knw wat i mean

lol grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 7:21pm On Nov 30, 2009
na today? No shaking
All of dem SADC losers no go ever 4get naija &BB revolution in their lives!
If or when we win dis thing me I go support say make we never again go for big broda. Nonsense!!!!!
meanwhile MNET just day watch us as all of us day mumu ourselves for 200k. Na real wah
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by kbone(m): 7:25pm On Nov 30, 2009
naijagal:

If or when we win dis thing me I go support say make we never again go for big broda. Nonsense!!!!!
meanwhile MNET just day watch us as all of us day mumu ourselves for 200k. Na real wah

lol, that na good move, win it and run from it afterwards, meanwhile we shud decide who gets to say the closing benediction on this forum when this is all over, jah knows i wont stress myself over any BB after this one
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by TexMex: 7:52pm On Nov 30, 2009
^^^

Na so una go talk. Next year come now and MNET brings a guy/lady from South-west, we all will come out talking of 'power-shift'. Power-shift ke? For international stage?

Still I doubt NIGERIANS won't repeat the same thing next year whether KEVIN wins or not. If KEVIN wins the REVOLUTION, NIGERIANS will want to set a Guinness World record: 'Winning BBA back-to-back'. Or has Brazil stopped going to the FIFA World cup simply because they have won it many times before?

MNET please get guys/ladies from other geo-political zones and make money. Up the stake to $300k, and you 'll see NIGERIANS voting massively.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by kbone(m): 8:10pm On Nov 30, 2009
TexMex:

^^^

Na so una go talk. Next year come now and MNET brings a guy/lady from South-west, we all will come out talking of 'power-shift'. Power-shift ke? For international stage?

Still I doubt NIGERIANS won't repeat the same thing next year whether KEVIN wins or not. If KEVIN wins the REVOLUTION, NIGERIANS will want to set a Guinness World record: 'Winning BBA back-to-back'. Or has Brazil stopped going to the FIFA World cup simply because they have won it many times before?

MNET please get guys/ladies from other geo-political zones and make money. Up the stake to $300k, and you 'll see NIGERIANS voting massively.

except i see someone like kevin or better sha, for the record i never voted for bayo, uti n ofuneka, they just didnt do it for me
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 8:18pm On Nov 30, 2009
me i never bothered wiv bb1 cos i didnt know wat d fuss was about
was devoted to d show halfway through when d untouchables were getting kicked out one by one in bb2
didnt bother watching bb3 cos it was boring (to me any ways)
going gaga and almost losing it in bb4 now

so going by ma annual seesaw luv/hate for dis show, i honestly dont see ma self watching it seriously or at all next year. dat is if there will b one next year self cos there will be world cup in sa & dont think d show wud be highly rated or watched
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by TexMex: 8:27pm On Nov 30, 2009
That's true. I agree with you guys. Previous NIGERIAN Housemates didn't cut it.

I 'm surprised at myself. Never been involved with BBA. Was even an antagonist. But KEVIN and NKENNA really brought out the patriot in me. To vote for one, and see that the other doesn't smell the money.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by coolkaboom(m): 8:38pm On Nov 30, 2009
if kevo wasnt representing positively, i would neva vote for the other naija housemates.nkenna is repulsive and geraldine was forgetable.

all d previous naija hms just weren't worth d wahala. bigbrotha naija was more interesting in terms of quality representation of naija youth.

That leads me to wonder, did mnet intentionally do screening to find the worst naija rep and embarass us in other years, or were we just unlucky?

If you remember, Kevo's intro from day 1 mentioned something about him being voted Mr.Sociable in his campus at UNIJOS.Its obvious he was made for a show like this. His positives cancel out nkenna's backwardness on a scale of 1 versus 10.

OUR MIDGET KING RULES SUPREME. I pray he handles the fame well and doesnt turn into a monster after the show.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by kbone(m): 8:56pm On Nov 30, 2009
TexMex:

To vote for one, and see that the other doesn't smell the money.

talk about motivation!

coolkaboom:

OUR MIDGET KING RULES SUPREME. I pray he handles the fame well and doesnt turn into a monster after the show.

i really hope so too, but its up to him
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Mannylex(m): 9:04pm On Nov 30, 2009
I can't just wait for the show to come to attend, but i just wish the updates on our lovely thread could continue, i'm gonna miss this thread like crazy. Anytime i go thru other sections on nairaland and i get bored i know were to go. You guys are the bomb. Gtay, where are thou.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by kbone(m): 9:11pm On Nov 30, 2009
GTay for the closing benediction next week!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 9:21pm On Nov 30, 2009
wat about d dude who started dis thread?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Mannylex(m): 9:27pm On Nov 30, 2009
^^^ Ogagusps right, i haven't seen a trace of that name again on the thread.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by TexMex: 9:27pm On Nov 30, 2009
^^^
He hasn't been active on the thread. Staying alive is a greater challenge than been born. Talk about procreating without so much thought as to the the welfare of the kids. The thread could have long been derailed but GTAY, naijagal and some others have kept it going.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 9:31pm On Nov 30, 2009
guys i implore u to read d first 3 pages of this thread, u gonna laff urself silly cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by BIKINI(f): 10:21pm On Nov 30, 2009
the kind of funny and interesting comments i av read so far on this thread , since the inception of bba4, has kept me not only reeling with lafta but also spending my dear 75 naira on countless occasions , voting via sms , as if my life depended on it . when d time comes i'll definitly miss 2 tings , nairaland bb4 commentaries and the show proper.

my job schedule might not allow me time to post regularly but , i trully appreciate all your different comments - 4rm the witty, to d FUNNY   grin grin grin, and to the downright bizarre. shocked shocked shocked

i say more power to your elbows,
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 30, 2009
in kevin, we see that spirit of determinatinon which lies in all of us, for every one of us that have tried to bring something out of nothing, that have ever started something without seeing the end, just like chuwang pam said, let our FAITH have SWAG. he is a winner with or without the money.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by gbolalekan(m): 4:37am On Dec 01, 2009
kevin showed the whole world the positivity of Nigeria, the power of naija music and the never die naija spirit. He's simply the bomb of the revolution. Can you imagine BBA 4 without kevin, it would be a child's play. Kevin you're the winner
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by eleshin(m): 7:00am On Dec 01, 2009
lets keep voting,the kevolution is here!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by tsheda: 7:38am On Dec 01, 2009
am loving this 2% * 12880 =257.60 ha ha ha ha Nkenna my sister, yu dont even deserve to be in the Finals
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Kx: 8:35am On Dec 01, 2009
tsheda:

am loving this 2% * 12880 =257.60 ha ha ha ha Nkenna my sister, yu dont even deserve to be in the Finals

The 2% for nnkena is purely from family and neigbours.

That village girls sucks,did anybody see the way "rich man pikin" dey shovel
rice into her mouth without finishing the load she have shoved in already lastnite?
I think she lives in some ohafia or ozara village,only visits abuja on hols and she claims
she is abuja babe.
Gosh even okokomaiko girls represent 500% better that nnkena.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by hashbal: 10:22am On Dec 01, 2009
guys gtay,naijagal and soloqy inspired many of us to vote, kevin wins or not,he is already a winner and everyone on nairaland is too, tnk u all
afterall he was up 4 times and we saved him all thru, kudos

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (190) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.