Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,704 members, 7,979,409 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 08:08 AM

Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) - TV/Movies (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (157273 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Big Brother Africa 4 Past Winners(how Much Are They Worth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dogice(m): 1:14pm On Dec 01, 2009
hashbal:

guys gtay,naijagal and soloqy inspired many of us to vote, kevin wins or not,he is already a winner and everyone on nairaland is too, tnk u all
afterall he was up 4 times and we saved him all thru, kudos

no no no

sology didnt inspire me to vote oooooooooo shocked shocked shocked
i can remeber my debut comment on this thread wen i encouraged pple to vote for kevin,he yabbd me and said none of the 9ja hmtes including kevin deserves his vote and dat i shouldnt force pple to vote embarassed embarassed embarassed

bt nofin dey happen sha at least,he kept this thread alive with the likes of naijagal et all cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 1:43pm On Dec 01, 2009
@dogice, my position hasnt changed. None of the naija housemates deserved to win.

The only thing is that its the final now and I just have to vote the fake Kevin.

Eddie had my votes earlier on but when the pranks became lame, childish and unbearable, I stopped supporting him
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by hashbal: 2:14pm On Dec 01, 2009
lol, me i no go read d fake kevin part so i go stil dey vote am even them say na taboo tabooo, lol,
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 3:22pm On Dec 01, 2009
so kevin is still considered ''fake'' by soloqy? so 3 months hasn't changed ur perception of him? Oh well at least u gave him a chance and for d fact dat u r even voting him means u see something in him worth all dis time & effort.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by TEEZERO(m): 5:20pm On Dec 01, 2009
Maybe 80% himself, 20% acting.
You can't possibly describe that as fake.
You can call it Kevinsque.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 01, 2009
How can we tell who's fake or real? Im a little bit confused. Any way kevin has my votes all the way.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 01, 2009
My niece is kevin's youngest fan. The only problem is,she's 2 she can't vote and she calls him uncle cabin.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by TEEZERO(m): 6:21pm On Dec 01, 2009
When Kevin wins, please ensure your niece gets a carton of Cabin biscuits from him
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 01, 2009
@ tee zero, lol! I seriously hope he wins then def the cabin will follow.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 7:14pm On Dec 01, 2009
osuide4:

My niece is kevin's youngest fan. The only problem is,she's 2 she can't vote and she calls him uncle cabin.

awww sweet, I can just imagine her calling him that. Thats cute. smiley smiley . You guys must have made a lot of noise about Kevin in your area for her to pick up on it. Kevin has a lot of people to be greatful to.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Gunnergal: 7:50pm On Dec 01, 2009
Nnkena has started her tales again!
Talking about how she'd buy clothes&toys from S.A for her neices/nephews like we don't have good shops in naija!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by kbone(m): 7:53pm On Dec 01, 2009
poll update

Kevin 69.5%
Edward 13.1%
Emma 12.6%
Mzamo 2.8%
Nkenna 2.0%

Total votes: 19532

i really wish emma cud overtake eddy
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by kbone(m): 7:53pm On Dec 01, 2009
Gunnergal:

Nnkena has started her tales again!
Talking about how she'd buy clothes&toys from S.A for her neices/nephews like we don't have good shops in naija!

she wan make we know say she get pepper as its obvious 200k is not coming her way
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 01, 2009
@sology you know exactly how it is.lol!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Ambber(f): 8:03pm On Dec 01, 2009
People, we have to up our formula. Oboma has gone crazy. Am happy naija is giving the sadist sadc a run for their money. Kevin is not fake, he can't put on this act for 3 months. His facial expressions I admit can be irritating but we see this bc he is in our face 24/7 we all have irritating/sometimes exagerated habits. some suck their tongues, some make irritating noises while eating, whatever

make una up the game, vote relentlessly, victory for Kevin is victory for us here in nairaland and for naija against our foes. I didn't understand what Uti was all about in BBA2 insukting everyine as if he owned the BBA house, I was glad when he was evicted bc he generated so much hatred from other countries, I supported ofunneka with mouth though she played a smart game and was hardly ever up for eviction. Tapuwa was my favourite in BBA1 and Joseph (yes o!) in BBN

We shall celebrate come sunday iJn. doff my hat to you guys, one love
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Gunnergal: 8:48pm On Dec 01, 2009
BB should tone down the mic sometimes when Kev is singing/rapping-can be kinda annoying
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 8:59pm On Dec 01, 2009
can u hear nkenna talking bout how she went for a wedding where they were sharing gifts and cos she didnt have any gifts or money to give d couple she wrapped d wedding program and presented it as a gift and there after collected a souvenir shocked. do people really do that

Ambber:

I didn't understand what Uti was all about in BBA2 insukting everyine as if he owned the BBA house, I was glad when he was evicted bc he generated so much hatred from other countries, I supported ofunneka with mouth though she played a smart game and was hardly ever up for eviction. Tapuwa was my favourite in BBA1 and Joseph (yes o!) in BBN

We shall celebrate come sunday iJn. doff my hat to you guys, one love
ooohh ambber!!!! u reminded me of dat hunk JOSEPH kiss, dat was another lovely broda on bb show. unfortunately d haters finally got him evicted b4 time cry
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by TEEZERO(m): 9:18pm On Dec 01, 2009
Nkenna is just an irresponsible girl, and that is being mild, about the description.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ponytail: 9:56pm On Dec 01, 2009
naijagal:

can u hear nkenna talking bout how she went for a wedding where they were sharing gifts and cos she didnt have any gifts or money to give d couple she wrapped d wedding program and presented it as a gift and there after collected a souvenir shocked. do people really do that
ooohh ambber!!!! u reminded me of dat hunk JOSEPH kiss, dat was another lovely broda on bb show. unfortunately d haters finally got him evicted b4 time cry

Yep! People do that, and unfortunately we now know the face of one of such people. Unless she gathered the story from one of Nkem Owoh's old Igbo films.

Meanwhile who mentioned Joseph? Cos of him gorgeous Bubulicious was evicted prematurely
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 10:02pm On Dec 01, 2009
ponytail let me confess, i was one of d people dat campaigned and voted ebuka out. embarassed no b today dis ma radical luv hate relationship with bb start
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ponytail: 11:14pm On Dec 01, 2009
Naijagal You!!! WHYYYYYYYYY?!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by jjuummaaii(f): 11:26pm On Dec 01, 2009
just want to say i love u guys. keep voting
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Borat1: 11:45pm On Dec 01, 2009
Wouldnt watch Big Broda even if it'd improve my eyesight sad sad sad
What a flagrant display of fakeness cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ayusman16(m): 11:49pm On Dec 01, 2009
~Borat~:

Wouldnt watch Big Broda even if it'd improve my eyesight sad sad sad
What a flagrant display of fakeness cool

COngratulations!

How that one take concern us?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 11:50pm On Dec 01, 2009
Hmm, So much's been happening down here hey  cool

Keep up the good work people, we're almost there!

Kudos to all Forumites, Updaters and Viewers alike  wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 11:50pm On Dec 01, 2009
And so here we are my Naija People

It's Day 87 of the BBA 4 Show, We've come a long way and what a journey we've had yeah?

I still remember Day 01 Just like it was yesterday, then there was the entrance of the gurls a week later (remember the Aston Martins?)

Here's my humorous view on some of the Early Birds who were evicted early in the show

Phil: Great character, but he was just a victim of circumstance. At the end of the day his Bossy attitude, Did not go down with the Girls and non-smokers

Kaone: What can we say about the Caveman? I give it to him, he was creative and entertained us a lot (cant forget those dance moves in a hurry). He also had a good command of English Language which is surprising for someone with his looks! (9Ja Gurls, Never judge a brother by his looks lol)

Jeremy: Good Looking guy, but in the wrong show. He must have mistaken BBA for 'Body Bulder's Association 4'

Yacob: (Anyone remember Lazy Bones from Super Ted?) Same as Jeremy, wrong audition - He probably thought he was in for 'The Sopranos'. I cant forget this classic line "At the end of the Day, it was a numbers game, we just didnt have the right numbers" (to I.K, after his eviction)

Hannington: Hairyton became Smellington, and then Liz converted him to become Honeyton. Another strong character but overdid it for me. He had the potential and looks to make it far, but bad luck (being paired with Yacob) and arrogance/pride was his downfall.

Quinn: My Mzansi Friend, Had the potential and support (SADC) to make it all the way but alas Leonel set him up with Kevin (who Destiny seems to have chosen to be this year's winner) at an early stage, and Africa preferred their swaggalicious goblin to Skelembe (At this point i started to believe Kev could win this one). Quinn i noticed was only in the game/show for fun, he never seemed to put in any effort really!

Itai: Ma men Itai, The Only HM who i really liked! (Sighs - Only if i was a neutral). He was a symbol of Maturity & Intelligence throughout his stay in tha House
Would take a long while for me to forget his one-liner "The Deed is Done!" Just after swapping Geraldine for Himself. Some people say he wasnt entertaining Africa - My response is, he's the only HM i'd sit down and listen to, just like a senior Brother. Very calm and Intellectual - this shows in the way he probes the minds of HMs before Nominations. Poor Eddy was so conscious of Itai's lethal moves that he had to make it clear to him several times "I dont wanna continue in this line of discussion, because you'ld make me say/ reveal what i'm not supposed to"

Leonel: Started slowly and was a very timid HM but later grew in the House (probably after the Mafia started leaving), and did the unimaginable, with Mzamo. He would've been the last HM i would expect would have sex in the house but alas he did it. Major downfall was he never really belonged to any alliance, Probably thought he auditioned for 'Karate Kid' as well.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 11:52pm On Dec 01, 2009
Here's a few Quotable Quotes from this year's show that i've enjoyed

I.K: You have a Bright Future and a Wonderful Past (referring to Paloma's physique)

BB: Do you prefer being a Chicken to a Fish? (To Itai who seems to prefer the chicken suit)

Itai: The Deed is Done (after swapping Geraldine)

Nkenna: As from this moment, He should take me as an insignificant Figure in this house (her fight with Kevin)

Kevin: I got fame and fortune on my fingertips and when i think about that money, I lick my lips (kevin being kevin)

Geraldine: Hmm

Elizabeth: The next time you put your nose up in my business, I'll give it to you! (fighting with Itai)

Eddie: Because He took out my Boiz (I'm surprised Biggie never said, 'Apart from this do you have any other reasons')

Mzamo: %#h*t D^@ fu&# is g%$* #^! (Yeah, even i cant interprete what she said lol)

Leonel: You look like a Gorilla! (after staring at Nkenna for a while as she was eating)

Paloma: 'Do You Know how many people are starving in Africa?' (to Yacob, who just said he was feeling a bit hungry)

Jeremy: I will Say we are less than Lovers, but more than Friends (describing his relationship with Emma to I.K)

Kristal: When you see Johno, My type of Guy, you'll know none of them match my criteria (telling I.K why she' cant date any of the HMs)

Yacob: "This is torture, i wouldnt be here a day if it wasnt about the money" (to Thomas Mlambo)

Hannington: That's just who tha F*** i am. I dont Edit ma Sh** (yelling at Liziwe who was trying to cool his temper)

It's been fun all the way for 87 Days and theres still more to come, in this Final Week!
The Housemates Election Campaign has begun, They will all give a manifesto to Africa ahead of the Finale!
Big Bow Wow, will perform on Sunday in a season Finale 2-Hour showdown on Sunday!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by TexMex: 12:01am On Dec 02, 2009
Hey GTAY, keep it coming. Really 'gbadun' your synopsis.

Your analysis of ITAI was spot on. The guy's too calculating.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ponytail: 12:18am On Dec 02, 2009
GTay LWKMD!! Ditto Tex Mex though, your analyses of Itai, and Quinn were spot on.They were my favourites apart from Kevin. The emorable quotes had me reeling with laughter especially the one about Nkenna, anytime I recall how he stared at her for a long time before speaking. You get the sense that it was really heartfelt by Leonel.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Borat1: 12:31am On Dec 02, 2009
ayusman16:

COngratulations!

How that one take concern us?

O boy, Park, sad cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dogice(m): 7:11am On Dec 02, 2009
soloqy:

@dogice, my position hasnt changed. None of the naija housemates deserved to win.

The only thing is that its the final now and I just have to vote the fake Kevin.

Eddie had my votes earlier on but when the pranks became lame, childish and unbearable, I stopped supporting him

yea, 10ks 4 voting 4 him man

i love cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by tsheda: 7:27am On Dec 02, 2009
If i see Eliz on Sunday i will give it to her she just wants money from Kevin and not him silly Biaaaaaaaaatch

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (190) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.