Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,145 members, 7,922,819 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 01:17 PM

Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) - TV/Movies (167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (156362 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Big Brother Africa 4 Past Winners(how Much Are They Worth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by omohwunmmy: 7:29am On Dec 02, 2009
Gtay welcome back!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 8:47am On Dec 02, 2009
gtay ma man! wink welcome back dude, where in d world have u been?
thanks for ur luvly posts, brought back so much nostalgic memories. gosh am gonna miss dis show and my wonderful nairaland forumites, u guys made dis show extra special for me this year kiss

naijagal:

ponytail let me confess, i was one of d people dat campaigned and voted ebuka out. embarassed no b today dis ma radical luv hate relationship with bb start
ponytail:

Naijagal You!!! WHYYYYYYYYY?!!!!
emm emm emm embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed it was for d best or so i thought at d time. dude was kinda getting on ma nerves at dat point, all he was doing was drinking stout and lazying about

tsheda:

If i see Eliz on Sunday i will give it to her she just wants money from Kevin and not him silly Biaaaaaaaaatch
take am easy oh shocked aint worth it
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Kx: 10:14am On Dec 02, 2009
I think we ve been too hard on Nnkena.

I came up with this after hearing nnkena talk about
how she cant wait to "chop kpomo and opkoroko"9 those were her exact words)

She also was full of praise for her fathers ability to single handedly train 9 children.
9 plus father and mother=complete super eagles 11 squad.

Its clear to me now that nnkena is a bush village girl.

Am sorry for my earlier criticims nnkena,i did say whatever i said earlier thinking u were a rich
mans daughter, nor vex u hear?

Do come back come chop kpomo,ukwua,okpoloko,ugba,akpu,yes akpu.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by hashbal: 10:31am On Dec 02, 2009
gtay welx back and tnx 4ur analysis of the housemates,
naijagal:

emm emm emm embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed it was for d best or so i thought at d time. dude was kinda getting on ma nerves at dat point, all he was doing was drinking stout and lazying about
naijagal r u sure it wasnt cz of the way the guy told dt francesca babe say he no lyk her?dtz wat i understood made most naija babes nt to lyk him
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 11:49am On Dec 02, 2009
for me nkenna's down to earth "bushness" is not really d issue, i commend her for being 'REAL"in dat regard
d issue is her uncouth statemates about others & our dear nation, her blatant lies, her uncivilised way of eating, her total disrespect & disregard of her friends & acquaintances feelings, her nose poking exertise, her using religion to be so judgemental and so on & so forth
she cant help her accent & i really dont have a problem with dat but d way she bashed nigeria in dat house keeps making me question if she is truly a nigerian. she is d WORST rep we have ever had! angry angry angry

hashbal:

naijagal r u sure it wasnt cz of the way the guy told dt francesca babe say he no lyk her?dtz wat i understood made most naija babes nt to lyk him
personally i respected him for dat, u cant force someone to luv u which is wat francesca was trying to do but d guy just robbed me d wrong way and i cannot honestly remember why now undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by hashbal: 12:05pm On Dec 02, 2009
lol, ok dear, he was my favrite b4 katung came on board
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by kbone(m): 12:13pm On Dec 02, 2009
GTay for president!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by TEEZERO(m): 12:46pm On Dec 02, 2009
Feature: Top 5 Rejections

01/12/2009 218 comments

5. Itai & Paloma
When the Housemates asked Itai who he felt attracted to in the House, Itai bravely admitted that he had the hots for Paloma. Itai later upset Paloma by telling the ladies’ strategy to the guys, and they didn’t get along for too long after that. Later, Itai denied that he ever had a crush on Paloma. All’s well that ends well though, as the stay in the House made Itai realise how much he loves his girlfriend and that he wants to propose to her.

4. Leonel & Geraldine
Leonel first told Geraldine that he likes her very early on in the show, and she advised him that it was better to just remain friends, as she has a boyfriend outside of the House. Leonel kept his distance, but in the end, his feelings were too much to bear and he tried to befriend Gerry just before he was evicted.

3. Quinn & Jennifer
This story is tragic. By his own admission, Quinn had it bad for Mozambican Jen. The two got along famously, and he was crushed when she voluntarily left the Big Brother House to handle her personal affairs.

2. Kaone & Geraldine
Kaone laid it down flat for Geraldine with a simple “I like you”. She gently brushed him off, and told him that nothing could happen between them. The two moved on from the incident, with Kaone still treating Geraldine tenderly and playfully. They formed a great friendship, with Kaone encouraging Geraldine to practice her guitar, amongst other things.

1. Kevin & Elizabeth
If there is a male Housemate that can be credited with refusing to stand down, it has to be Kevin. He told Elizabeth over and over again that he is in love with her. She turned him down just at every occasion, often talking about her boyfriend. Eventually, Kevin realised that he had no chance at a romance with Elizabeth when she finally told him that her boyfriend is not black, and that she has never dated a black guy before. Despite her continued rejection of his advances, he offered her a shoulder to cry on when she broke down as a result of a personal experience she had gone through, and they maintained a good friendship. Once evicted however, Elizabeth made it clear that there would never be anything between her and Kevin, as he wasn’t her type.

A special mention goes to Edna, who never got the chance to get close to Quinn, who she had picked for herself while the ladies were in the Palace. Her special nickname for Quinn was "Pinky".
Culled from BBA site
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by TEEZERO(m): 12:53pm On Dec 02, 2009
I'm surprised at what is written here about Elizabeth saying that Kevin is not her type when she was evicted. These guys sure know how publish wrong info. On the eviction nite, Elizabeth said she couldn't have dated Kevin cos she had a BF outside the house but that if things don't work out, she'll settle for Kevin cos she loves him and that height is nothing.''Naija Boy i love U" she screamed

Yeah, I was going to say the writer was dead wrong on that observation. The above is a comment on the story.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 1:01pm On Dec 02, 2009
omohwunmmy:

Gtay welcome back!

wink Thanks Omowhummy, My Naijagal, Hashbal, Kbone, Ponytail, TexMex , Very happy to be back cool
Soloqy, Tampico & Ziggy where are you guys  shocked

Naijagal u did a good job on sunday, cant believe i missed the live show for the first time, but got your minute/minute updates!  kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 1:09pm On Dec 02, 2009
TEE ZERO:

I'm surprised at what is written here about Elizabeth saying that Kevin is not her type when she was evicted. These guys sure know how publish wrong info. On the eviction nite, Elizabeth said she couldn't have dated Kevin cos she had a BF outside the house but that if things don't work out, she'll settle for Kevin cos she loves him and that height is nothing.''Naija Boy i love U" she screamed

Yeah, I was going to say the writer was dead wrong on that observation. The above is a comment on the story.

TeeZero, me thinks She doesn't love him (in a romantic way if thats what u mean)! maybe as a friend but that's about it!
He was just her best friend in the House, and she 'loved'/liked him for that!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 1:40pm On Dec 02, 2009
Just Voted for Kevin again  grin ,  Please lets all do our best for our SON [/b]this last time! This will definitely be a tight one between Kevin Edward and Surprise Surprise  shocked Emma shocked (because a lot of people want a female to win this)

Thereafter come Sunday we can all rejoice knowing we contributed one way or the other to His Success. Please don't forget that a Victory for Kevin is a Victory for Nigeria and Nigerians! - If [b]HE CAN
(and YES HE WILL) then we all can also BELIEVE and  ACHIEVE great things in all our Endeavors in Life! Let's not underestimate the Impact Kevin's Victory is gonna have on us all at the end of the Day!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 1:44pm On Dec 02, 2009
Some Interesting Polls: (Unofficial By The Way)

Who is your favorite housemate to win the final prize?

Kevin 68.5%
Emma 13.6%
Edward 13.2%
Mzamo 2.7%
Nkenna 2.0%

Total votes: 25053

Who is your over all favorite female housemate

Emma 54.3%
Elizabeth 14.5%
Mzamo 8.4%
Geraldine 6.8%
Nkenna 6.3%
Jennifer 2.8%
Paloma 2.0%
Liz          1.5%
Kristal 1.4%
Rene 1.1%
Edna 0.6%
Maggie 0.3%

Total votes: 12731

Who is your over all favourite male housemate?

Kevin 75.8%
Edward 9.3%
Quinn 3.7%
Jeremy 3.2%
Itai        2.7%
Kaone 2.0%
Hanny 1.7%
Phil        0.6%
Yacob 0.5%
Erastus 0.2%
Wayoe 0.1%
Leonel 0.1%
Teddy 0.1%

Total votes: 14112
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 1:50pm On Dec 02, 2009
GTay:

wink Thanks Omowhummy, My Naijagal, Hashbal, Kbone, Ponytail, TexMex , Very happy to be back cool
Soloqy, Tampico & Ziggy where are you guys  shocked

Naijagal u did a good job on sunday, cant believe i missed the live show for the first time, but got your minute/minute updates!  kiss

gtay i have always appreciated ur time & effort in giving a blow by blow a/c of d live eviction show but i respected u more on sunday when i tried to fill in for u. my dear it wasnt easy watching d show and typing as fast as i could, if only i had a pvr decoder guess it would have been a lot easier for me so i could rewind and all dat. it was my pleasure to help out my wonderful nairalanders cheesy

on d elizabeth issue, i agree she doesnt luv him romantically but as a very good friend. also believe he luvs her as a friend as well
the problem is we all use d word "love" without actually thinking about what it means. d word has been so abused dat we mistake lust & a crush as love
she did say in another interview that he is not her type which is ok cos she is being truthful to herself
just wish she wasnt so mean to d guy in d show though sad
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 1:54pm On Dec 02, 2009
^^^ Lol Naijagal , Can Imagine what you went through on Sunday! 10x again grin

About Eliza, the girl told him off so many times na!, She had to be rude to shake him off! But for where
Kev was totally stuck on her like a Siamese twin haba shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by TEEZERO(m): 1:56pm On Dec 02, 2009
Oh well, IK also asked him: What would you miss in the house? Kevin, she said without hesitation. Maybe there was a closet love, if there is anything like that. Or perhaps, she would love his money. She actually said they would share the money if he won. She didn't say they would if she won. Kevin didn't promise her any share anyhow. Although he did say he would give Itai 10k because that is what that one asked for.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 2:02pm On Dec 02, 2009
TEE ZERO:

Or perhaps, she would love his money. She actually said they would share the money if he won.

^^^ grin

Well, She may have an eye on a slice of that money if Kev wins it, Probably accounts for her running her mouth all of a sudden after her eviction!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 2:03pm On Dec 02, 2009
Top 10 Ways To Tell If You're a BBA4 Addict! grin grin grin

[list]

[li]You've logged on to Nairaland Everyday since September 06, 2009 until Date - Some of you have changed your homepage to Nairaland.com[/li]

[li]You have fought in your House over who holds the Remote control over the past 2 months[/li]

[li]You suddenly realize Keri Hilson is such a great artiste - In fact you have crammed the song 'Knock You Down'[/li]

[li]Whenever you come across twins, You look at them very closely to try and spot any differences[/li]

[li]When anyone around you says 'Hmm' repeatedly, You conclude that they are boring![/li]

[li]You now listen to Continental Music from other parts of Africa - Zambia, S.A, Kenya, Uganda etc[/li]

[li]Suddenly, every short person around you appears to be a Midget![/li]

[li]You now have an Alliance of some sort in your Office![/li]

[li]When you see a Macho Guy, (the 6-pc kind) you're like WoW, but then something inside you tells you they may not be intelligent afterall![/li]

[li]No one can talk sense to you no matter how hard they try at these times (Sunday 6:00pm, Monday 9:30am and Monday 7:30pm)[/li]

[/list]
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 2:38pm On Dec 02, 2009
apart from d midget aspect & fighting for remote (we all addicts in ma house) i am soooooooooo guilty on all counts!
i am a board certified bbr addict and not ashamed, gotta go to rehab to recover after dec 6th grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by TEEZERO(m): 2:41pm On Dec 02, 2009
GTay, if you are on Skype, find araisokun
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by gidson12(m): 2:58pm On Dec 02, 2009
naijagal:

apart from d midget aspect & fighting for remote (we all addicts in ma house) i am soooooooooo guilty on all counts!
i am a board certified bbr addict and not ashamed, gotta go to rehab to recover after dec 6th grin

its Good when ppl admit there problem and look 4 help, yes after dec 6th u might become a
profound Lunatic when u dont see BBA again, there is a psychiatric hospital i would recommend u to
make sure u go and get a card now b4 6th grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 4:04pm On Dec 02, 2009
did anyone watch their campaign speeches?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 4:14pm On Dec 02, 2009
^^^ Nopes, not at home sad Give us the low-down if you did!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 4:15pm On Dec 02, 2009
TEE ZERO:

GTay, if you are on Skype, find araisokun

Sorry Bro, had to uninstall skype (had so many issues  sad). all i do is I.M on msn
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lysaa(f): 4:26pm On Dec 02, 2009
naijagal:

did anyone watch their campaign speeches?
oh! u should have watched Nkenna's speech on 'less privileges' she is repping back home. embarassed she sabi campaign sha. . she would have been appreciated if she were given the opportunity to campaign for PDP.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ayusman16(m): 4:52pm On Dec 02, 2009
so much 4 d christian rep she claimed 2 be. dat babe is just nt it. can u imgaine wen she shouted dat d strap of bra,
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 5:05pm On Dec 02, 2009
Did anyone watch Kevin's Rap/speech? I didnt watch but someone is saying it was good. That he used Will. I . Am's and Obama's type speech. Any one here watched?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lysaa(f): 5:20pm On Dec 02, 2009
Yh, it was great. As he spoke, the others were awed. That dude's got strong character, somesort intimidating.

ayusman16:

so much 4 d christian rep she claimed 2 be. dat babe is just nt it. can u imgaine wen she shouted dat d strap of bra,
that girl. .lol i heard her.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 5:43pm On Dec 02, 2009
lysaa:

oh! u should have watched Nkenna's speech on 'less privileges' she is repping back home. embarassed she sabi campaign sha. . she would have been appreciated if she were given the opportunity to campaign for PDP.
ayusman16:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin dis nkenna gal will not kill us oh grin if only she wasnt a bloody liar and a manipulator she really would have been a nice comedic rep for naija. mid speech her bra strap broke and she shouted "oh my bra strap has cut" whilst clutching her boob. i lost it there and laffed so hard tears were streaming down ma face.
she also said she will use her money to help d "less priviledges" grin nkenna d naija village diva!

emma,kevin & mzamo's speeches were heatfelt and articulate
eddy's was ok but dat guy is a terrible orator, it was a struggle for him to read his own speech but then again i think english is hard for him to read or something undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 5:54pm On Dec 02, 2009
soloqy:

Did anyone watch Kevin's Rap/speech? I didnt watch but someone is saying it was good. That he used Will. I . Am's and Obama's type speech. Any one here watched?

i watched some of it (thanks o PHCH) and i have to say it was pretty impressive, i couldn't help but beam with pride. Emma and Mzamo (yup shocked) also spoke well.
Eddy was just jumbling words as usual. . . couldnt even compose a straight sentence embarassed tongue
Nkenna was feeding us with lies as usual. now she want to buy a bus for her church (among a thousand other things).
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ayusman16(m): 6:06pm On Dec 02, 2009
how wld she give testimony if she win? mayb she wld say, God sent holy ghost fire 2 conquer her enemies wen we all saw how she drinks smirnof 4 brkfast. dnt knw why i just dislike evrythng abt her. May God 4give me.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by TEEZERO(m): 7:33pm On Dec 02, 2009
I THINK THIS IS A 95% REPRO, IN TERMS OF ACCURACY, OF KEVIN'S [i]RAP[/i]NIFESTO
Behind him was a chalkboard on which was written:
IF YOU LET ME, THE STARS WILL BE MY STARTING POINT
“My housemates, Nigerians, Africans and the world at large
of this meat I desire and deserve to eat
cos I’ll describe it as what would keep my heart on beat.
Really, guys, I want this so bad, I don’t know whether to walk, run, or even take a seat
Cos if this is a battle, I don’t want to give in to defeat
I see my dreams coming true in the climax of its heat
I have prayed and I believe for it, I am totally fit
Having cleared my waist, my jaws and my teeth.
I am not saying I am the best, but I only desire to be selected from the rest
Because this game is like a test
That’s what we are all here to contest
My father told me something. He says, and I always say that
Kevin, don’t go there because you want to win the money, but go there to show what you have”

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (190) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra....

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.