Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,136 members, 7,946,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:27 AM

Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) - TV/Movies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (156783 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Big Brother Africa 4 Past Winners(how Much Are They Worth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Gunnergal: 12:02am On Sep 30, 2009
Gamine:

Are you her lecturer?? of course it can be at a stretch,
You have displayed your own bushness, shior.
Pls what university lecturer gives 4 hour lectures at a stretch/day & in what university?I need to know so that my kids don't go near that uni!
BTW are u related to the Bush girl/what.
Every1 is telling interesting ghost stories but trust Nkenna to embarass herself.I beg i don tire for the girl!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by beeswax: 12:10am On Sep 30, 2009
now now ladies, no need to fight cos of Nkenna, save your strength for voting

The way things r going, all 4 may leave on sunday and 3 fresh people brought in. Its a revolution afterall
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Gunnergal: 12:18am On Sep 30, 2009
beeswax:

now now ladies, no need to fight cos of Nkenna, save your strength for voting

The way things r going, all 4 may leave on sunday and 3 fresh people brought in. Its a revolution afterall

The BB website says 3 will leave on sunday (http://www.mnetafrica.com/bigbrother/Article/?ID=500).
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ponytail: 1:31am On Sep 30, 2009
Gunnergal:

Pls what university lecturer gives 4 hour lectures at a stretch/day & in what university?I need to know so that my kids don't go near that uni!

Gunnergal, it would typically depend on the lecturer's availability, for instance if the professor is renowned in the course and is not a full time lecturer, it is likely that he would only be able to spare one day each week to lecture. I guess it becomes a question of how badly you want to study under that professor versus how badly you would not want to be committed to a four hour lecture. Its the same outside Nigeria.

I cant confirm if this is want Nkenna was talking about, but you cant rule out the possibility either. She might appear uncouth but she may have also been in this sort of situation.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Gunnergal: 1:48am On Sep 30, 2009
ponytail:

Gunnergal, it would typically depend on the lecturer's availability, for instance if the professor is renowned in the course and is not a full time lecturer, it is likely that he would only be able to spare one day each week to lecture. I guess it becomes a question of how badly you want to study under that professor versus how badly you would not want to be committed to a four hour lecture. Its the same outside Nigeria.

I cant confirm if this is want Nkenna was talking about, but you cant rule out the possibility either. She might appear uncouth but she may have also been in this sort of situation.

Ok,think i understand.Thanx
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Migines(m): 8:46am On Sep 30, 2009
@dominique
Yeah. Dat waz me. Nd as much as i'll lyk to c paloma leave, she aint.
Paloma has turned d game into a war zone. If she wer in d military, even enemies wunt want to be on d oda side.
I just luv liz. Da lady haz got attitude.
Itai just a gentleman and blives more in d long term friendship he can av wit the twins rada dan be in an aliance wit paloma jst 4 d money. Really startn 2 lyk d guy. Worst thing is paloma thinks he has fallen 4 her. Lmao
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 30, 2009
/\
i
i
i>>> grin grin grin lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Migines(m): 10:15am On Sep 30, 2009
Paloma has finally turned d girls(elizabeth, emma, nt sure bout liz nd kristal) against kevin. She says she don't trust hm ne more emma nd elizabeth agree wit her. Elizabeth says kevin now gives her "the look" emma agrees put has no specific reasons.
Kevin still thinks his she's his frnd. I really dont knw wat eliza means by "the look"
but 1 thing i'm damn sure of is dat paloma now wants to eliminate kevin. Dis will only be possible tanx to us if we vote to kip her in saying its 4 kevin's gud(which is obviously nt d case)

if u dnt lyk d smokers, think of it dis way, 3 housemates her leaving; let it be paloma nd d twins(4rm d "who do u want to save" polls, rene is after paloma who is leading) dat way, smokers will lose 2 housemates while d oda group will lose 1. Leaving them stronger.
Wit paloma gone, d girls will not be confused by her tactics ne more.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Migines(m): 10:19am On Sep 30, 2009
Guys pls lets correct our mistakes and start voting rene. Twice/hr if possible.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 30, 2009
yeah
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 30, 2009
y'all see, all you paloma fans, she has already turned against Kevin, she's just paranoid, now she says Kevin and Kaone have a 3rd alliance, WTF*, She acting like all the other housemates are bystanders or somtin, saying she's letting her country down, so other housemates be mumu abi, she so so selfish, self-opiniated, wtf, i'm jus bad i missed watching her heave her butt over the fence yday, Panoma, u so goin down girl, and what's wt BB website jus putting up stuff about the twins, if i dint know better, i'd swear they're trying to swing votes their way, RENE rules, she's the victim of victimization, ?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 30, 2009
did you catch Yacob's sheep costume, men, it was ill, luvd it, he looked like a fawn from the chronicles of narnia, or the parody
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Migines(m): 11:21am On Sep 30, 2009
Xactly. Paloma turnd all d girls against rene and they made her cry. Hw culd u do dat to some1 u neva knew?
Lets compensate rene and kick dat fad'as$ out. Vote rene so our votes will count collectively.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 30, 2009
Kevin is becoming annoying.
Stupid grimaces he makes.

@Gamine,
Pls keep quiet. Nkenna is still a bush girl.
If a lecturer schedules a 4hr lecture in a day, doesn't make it official.
No lecture is officially 4hrs.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Dalby(m): 1:28pm On Sep 30, 2009
Paloma should go home. She has overstayed her welcome in the house
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Migines(m): 1:30pm On Sep 30, 2009
Can u ladiz just stop dis argument ova nkenna and get voting?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Dalby(m): 1:30pm On Sep 30, 2009
Kelvin has been annoying from day 1. He seems to have insecurity issues undecided, probably resulting from his height
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 1:52pm On Sep 30, 2009
I've voting to save rene since monday, i neva dat paloma holds the key to kevin's survival in the house. . .i'm glad other nigerians cn see it dat way nw.
I'm getting fed up wit these girls cant they think and reason by themselves witout paloma's control, i'm sure they'll be noffin but lost and confused puppies after paloma leaves on sunday.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 1:55pm On Sep 30, 2009
I said from the first day the nominations were announced that Paloma has to go.

You guys were talking about alliances. Well if Kevin cannot survive without Paloma in the house, then there is no point him being there.

Besides , am not even supporting based on country sentiments. Kevin is always looking to please and he acts for the cameras.

In the case of Paloma, that woman is deeply wicked and manipulates like a witch
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soki2ng(m): 1:56pm On Sep 30, 2009
some how, y'all convinced me to start voting for Rene, I hope i dont regret this,
how dear she talk bad of kevin. she's sssooo Out
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by beeswax: 2:53pm On Sep 30, 2009
angry paloma wat da heck is she doing accusing kev of betrayal, dis lady is super paranoid and very manipulative.
Elizabeth & Emma don't seem to have a mind of their own and are like sheep following shepherd paloma, any ways guess its good its happening this way now. If she survives sunday, its gonna be war in BBA house cos am almost certain dat smokers and non smokers will form an alliance to kick her and possibly liz outta da house.
Those dat were voting her in, I don't know wat to say except we gotta support kev any which way, cos he is our main hope in there
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 2:58pm On Sep 30, 2009
Now i'm convinced that the only country voting for paloma is zambia, that old witch is so gone.
I cnt wait to see the look on Eliza's face wen palomas name is called on sunday,
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 30, 2009
Paloma must go no doubt.

It's Eddy i'm voting for.
Who cares about Rene?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 3:34pm On Sep 30, 2009
If the sms straps are anything to be trusted, it seems edward is stayin, i wonder how he's going to handle his brothers eviction.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Divaville(f): 3:38pm On Sep 30, 2009
I cant believe i'm missing all d action. My decoder hasnt been configured but i dont know if dstv family bouquet can watch it.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Divaville(f): 3:40pm On Sep 30, 2009
I cant believe i'm missing all d action. My decoder hasnt been configured but i dont know if dstv family bouquet can watch it.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by klas(m): 4:10pm On Sep 30, 2009
Yacob said during the diary session yesterday that he had made a pact with Kevin to watch each other's back. Whatever that means. Unlike the previous day when he predicted only 3 Nigerians in the finals, he reviewed the finalists to be Kevin, Geraldine, himself and two others that I cant recall now but he excluded Nkenna. If the 'pact' was made at a meeting, Paloma might have overheard them, hence her accusation. Just my thinking sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Dalby(m): 4:34pm On Sep 30, 2009
The game this time is that you can vote for all those you want to stay, but always remember no votes for paloma
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 30, 2009
wats up, kaone and geraldine seem 2 be hitting it off, Kaodine grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 30, 2009
did i just see kristal reading a book titled,"how to be a nigerian"?
that nkenna has started her village performance again, she's drumming too

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 30, 2009
mama pnoma was dancing and backing that,, u know, shocked,, on kaone, pls dnt kill him oh shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Migines(m): 5:09pm On Sep 30, 2009
Its a close one. But after much debate the "PALOMA GETS THE BOOT" campaign has decided dat EDWARD is d best choice.
And as a result
"EDWARD MUST STAY" has been activated. Special thanks to jamesbond, her ROYAL sexiness, lilcyl . . . . . And frnds.
VOTE EDWARD!

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (190) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra....

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.