Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,413 members, 7,974,679 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 09:31 AM

Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) - TV/Movies (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (157209 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Big Brother Africa 4 Past Winners(how Much Are They Worth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Migines(m): 1:02pm On Sep 28, 2009
Rene 12
Edward 8
Paloma 7
liz 7.

D smokers nominated paloma nd liz while most of d opposition went 4 edward nd rene.
D initial plan waz dat if ne of d girls shuld be up 4 eviction as well, elizabeth will swop her 4 d oda twin. But wit d situation of things, elizabeth will be put in a dilema: not knwing if to save liz or paloma (i personaly think she'll save liz.)
i doubt if d girls saw dis comin.

HIGHLIGHT- ITAI ALSO NOMINATED PALOMA & LIZ.(he has chosen d path of a foolish dog)
MZAMO ALSO NOMINATED PALOMA & LIZ(we now now wer she belongs) shez my defynation Of "ZER0 PERSONALITY"
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Migines(m): 1:19pm On Sep 28, 2009
Tnx guys, goddit.
And yeah 4 once i agree wit wacko(who always thinks he has everything figured out)
i c d three 9jas in d final 5
kevin-u can take his clothes 4rm hm but d swagga is in-born.
Geraldine-calm, collected and sweet girl(odaz will destroy demselves b4 they av her time but den, it will be 2oo l8)
nkenna-she has calm down and now amuses me. I waz laffn tru out yesterday.

If only 1 person is leavin i think it will b paloma(she has even started comparing the house wit a warfrnt) she has gadad enuf eniemies wit her consistent act of bullying rene(whom i nw like out of pity) she dnt stand a chance xcept againt yacob(who africa wunt make d same mistake wit)

if edward gets to stay, it will gv d smokaz further illusions dat africa luv d twins and d smokaz in general.

I cant really say much bout liz cuz, d sms strapps dnt bear her name. Shez haznt made recent headlines(nt even wen she slept on phil's bed)

is "kevibeth" happening or not
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Gamine(f): 1:32pm On Sep 28, 2009
nawa for alliance o, as if them go share the money at the end of the day.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Migines(m): 1:35pm On Sep 28, 2009
Wait'a minute why did liz nominate paloma??
Dint watch her nomination budd'a think is coz she knws d smokaz will be out 4 herself nd paloma, and if dey all vote dat way, she n paloma will av d same vote so she used her vote as d "tie braker"(smart babe). Bt unfortunately, somn went rong.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Gunnergal: 2:18pm On Sep 28, 2009
Mehnnn, see the shock on the girls faces.
Paloma,Liz,Eddie&Rene!
Elizabeth looks confused.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Migines(m): 2:33pm On Sep 28, 2009
I'm voting 4 liz, i always enjoy her nasty comments.
Lyk "big broda shuld pretend dat he has won a make ova" "wat did he think? He and phil re g0nna take'ed home?" "i will take hm to christ embassy" blah blah blah.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Migines(m): 2:35pm On Sep 28, 2009
Lyk "big broda shuld pretend dat he has won a make ova" "wat did he think? He and phil re g0nna take'ed home?" "i will take hm to christ embassy" blah blah blah.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Migines(m): 2:40pm On Sep 28, 2009
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by klas(m): 2:50pm On Sep 28, 2009
Talis:

Nominations are in the bag!!!
Liz- Renee and Paloma
Hannington- Paloma and Liz
Elizabeth- Renee and Hannington
Geraldine- Hannington and Renee
Kaone- Renee and Eddie
Itai- Liz and Paloma
Paloma- Renee and Eddie
Nkenna- Itai and Renee
Kevin- Eddie and Renee
Yacob- Paloma and Liz
Erastus- Paloma and Liz
Jeremy- Renee and Eddie
Kristal- Hannington and Renee
Quinn- Eddie and Renee
Leonel- Eddie and Renee
Mzamo- Paloma and Liz
Eddie- Paloma and Liz
Renee- Paloma and Liz
Emma- Renee and Eddie

Migines:

Wait'a minute why did liz nominate paloma??
Dint watch her nomination budd'a think is coz she knws d smokaz will be out 4 herself nd paloma, and if dey all vote dat way, she n paloma will av d same vote so she used her vote as d "tie braker"(smart babe). Bt unfortunately, somn went rong.

Liz did not nominate Paloma. She nominatedRene & Eddie just like most of the girls alliance.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by beeswax: 3:35pm On Sep 28, 2009
men! talk about being able to cut the tension in the house with a knife
Big brother revolution is becoming a cut throat game, no one is safe
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by klas(m): 4:10pm On Sep 28, 2009
What housemates told biggie about Geraldine

Quinn - "The Nigerian girl is too quiet"
Kaone - "She is open and sweet"
Leonnel - "She is simple and straight"

Diplomatic way of saying she be mumu??
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by klas(m): 4:18pm On Sep 28, 2009
Biggie has announced Rene, Edward, Paloma and Liz as the 4 nominees for this week. Elizabeth must save and replace one otherwise she becomes the fifth nominee. Her decision will be known tonight.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 4:27pm On Sep 28, 2009
nice thread, i hardly get to watch the show, but this thread has been really informative. . . keep it up guys kiss wink.
pls can anybody show me how to send sms to air on the BBA website, i've been browsing the site for almost an hour now and i cant find the icon embarassed cry
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Gamine(f): 4:41pm On Sep 28, 2009
this is serious!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 28, 2009
It's every man for himself.
Those doing alligance are stupid.

Like joke, Gerry will win the money.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Migines(m): 5:08pm On Sep 28, 2009
@dominique
1.register ur usename nd password.
2.Login
3.click on tv upload on d navigation bar
. . . . D rest is history
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 28, 2009
When ever i miss stuffs . . . all i do is come here n i get all d load down cheesy

Thanks guyz kiss kiss kiss much lov

klas:

What housemates told biggie about Geraldine

Quinn - "The Nigerian girl is too quiet"
Kaone - "She is open and sweet"
Leonnel - "She is simple and straight"

Diplomatic way of saying she be mumu
??
/\
i
i
grin >>>>> leaf ma gil alon abeg.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 28, 2009
Paloma gets herself a Diego-teddy bear, Kevin, they look so sweet, see how she's resting across his generous belly, I can see her now grabbin Teddy, sorry, Kevin, and swooping him off his feet, lol

That Nkenna accent is so village, when she says "Selling out", you'll actually think she's talking about selling Palm oil or something, She be Usofia in Big Brother
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 28, 2009
i dont understand why biggie chose 4 pple for eviction, isnt it the 2 hsemates with the highest votes
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 28, 2009
Probably because, they gonna evict 2 housemates. has elizabeth swopped yet, UP NEPA!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 28, 2009
strategy wise

elizabeth that was a dumb call - erastus?

the twins will be safe- africa's got no beef with them

they'll feel sorry for rene since with the last couple of events make her out to be a victim

so paloma is not looking good.

but her eviction would change the dynamics of the game cos yacob would suddenly be back on his throne

what i expect is that the girls alliance and kevin's should start re-strategising cos itai's a traitor and k1 knows how to kiss ass
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Gunnergal: 7:53pm On Sep 28, 2009
Elizabeth swapped Liz for Erastus!
Good decision(i think), she's been crying since she swapped.
Loving Hannington more&more-he apologised to Elizabeth after she had swapped so that it wld not affect her decision.
Have new favourites now.Kevin annoys me most of the time now.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 28, 2009
D girls alliance r so paranoid about E&Ed, they tink africa is obsessd wt dem. anyway, d voting doesnt particularly make it easy 2 kick out wueva u dnt like, n i dnt like paloma; eventhough she feigns xtianity, she's rude, proud, selfish, bully, borin, domineering, they'v only succeedd in bringin out d best of smoker's alliance, 2bd kevin gt himself involvd wt her, its gona backfire
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 28, 2009
after paloma's speech

make we save this chic jare cos i dont like yacob. paloma knows how to mobilise jare

@gunnergal
that was a bad decision when you are firmly in an alliance, please note that rene does not know that the plan was to save her. the dumb ass was so scared she stuck with yacob that will sell her out quicker than pure water in the hot sun
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Gunnergal: 8:39pm On Sep 28, 2009
Kristal just bet 5oo dollars that Rene is going and not Paloma - she's def going to be poorer next week

@salsera:I think it was the best decision for Elizabeth not to put up Hann, if she had, her neck would be on the chopping block from the viewers .If she saved Paloma,she'd have been booted out&possibly pelted with tomatoes!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 28, 2009
Tho I'm not a Paloma fan, I still prefer her to Mzamo. She's so not involved, and easily overlooked. My beef with Nkenna is her spoken English. I cringe anytime she speaks. Plus, her manners suck. Wonder, did she go to school at all? I see Kevin as beginning to show a narrow, besotted attitude; in short, I think all the guy thinks about is the 200k! Don't blame him tho. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 28, 2009
Personally, I'm voting Paloma to remain in the house. Rene can go even this second for all I care.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 28, 2009
Order of eviction for the the next 5 housemates to leave the BBH (with all the biasness you can possibly imagine!)

1. Rene
2. Mzamo
3. Nkenna
4. Itai
5. The twins
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 8:57pm On Sep 28, 2009
d dynamcis r ever changing now so much so i am confused bout who is in what alliance

elizabeth may have put erastus cos she knows africa will save them, guess she is hoping paloma will get kicked out come sunday and by the look of things that may be the case.
however, since 3 namibians r up and its gonna be tricky voting all 3 equally and we dont know which countries r gonna be voting to save who
goodness!!! am confused undecided, who da heck am i gonna vote for?

meanwhile d tension in the house is so thick u can cut it with a knife, biggie needs to do something fast b4 housemates will opt to go home due to feeling unsafe sad
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by jejelolatu(f): 9:02pm On Sep 28, 2009
Hi pple, hv alwaz had my eyes on this thread nd i tot to comment 2day.

Frm a vry 9ja centered point of view, i feel it wud be unfavourable to us if paloma leaves the house on sunday.
She is lyk d glue holdin d alliance 2geda nd it wil definitely fal apart if she's evicted.

Yacob has 6 oda pple in his alliance nd they wd grow strong d moment paloma leaves.

On d other hand Kevin is d oda strong personality afta paloma nd i believe dat yacob nd co wd go after him wen dey take paloma out, We shd save paloma o, jst for strategic reasons!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 28, 2009
jejelolatu:

Hi pple, hv alwaz had my eyes on this thread nd i tot to comment 2day.

Frm a vry 9ja centered point of view, i feel it wud be unfavourable to us if paloma leaves the house on sunday.
She is lyk d glue holdin d alliance 2geda nd it wil definitely fal apart if she's evicted.

Yacob has 6 oda pple in his alliance nd they wd grow strong d moment paloma leaves.

On d other hand Kevin is d oda strong personality afta paloma nd i believe dat yacob nd co wd go after him wen dey take paloma out, We shd save paloma o, jst for strategic reasons!!

Seconded!

Btw, I really don't think the twins are that strong. I feel all along, they've been 'fortunately' paired against 'weaker' people.

My take sha, Naija peeps, for stragegic reasons, pls vote Paloma to remain in the house.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Gunnergal: 9:17pm On Sep 28, 2009
jejelolatu:

On d other hand Kevin is d oda strong personality afta paloma nd i believe dat yacob nd co wd go after him wen dey take paloma out,  We shd save paloma o, jst for strategic reasons!!

I agree with you to an extent but even if we save Paloma remember that there r other countries voting to get rid of Paloma.If Paloma stays, she'd eventually target Kevin&she's good at manipulating the other hsemates.
Besides, i think Kevin is losing ground.He seems to be saying the wrong things and coming across as arrogant.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (190) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.