Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,440 members, 7,974,807 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 11:20 AM

Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) - TV/Movies (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (157211 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Big Brother Africa 4 Past Winners(how Much Are They Worth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ladygaga(f): 3:15pm On Sep 29, 2009
i really dont like these our nigerian housemates, especially kevin and nkenna, they r too hypocritical 4me ,
kevin is acting up and is so conscious, and he tells lies too, imagine him saying thhis and that to , (cant remember now) that nigerians have high moral standard(since when?), ,and that we r sensitive, blah blah blah, i think he should watch it ,
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 29, 2009
Paloma should leave abeg.
I hate people who think they're smart and can manipulate others.

Nkenna?
Big disgrace to us. Buck teeth Geraldine ain't better.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 3:49pm On Sep 29, 2009
ladygaga:

i really dont like these our nigerian housemates, especially kevin and nkenna, they r too hypocritical 4me ,
   kevin is acting up and is so conscious, and he tells lies too, imagine him saying thhis and that to , (cant remember now) that nigerians have high moral standard(since when?), ,and that we r sensitive, blah blah blah, i think he should watch it ,

His *eye service* too much. Always looking into the cameras
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Migines(m): 3:56pm On Sep 29, 2009
@ladygaga
Ur comment waz pretty amusing. U can talk bout nkenna lyk dat but def not kev. Even if he has been faking, then guys we must congratulate his consistence. And talkn bout morals, yes they say we are corrupt bt 4rm all bigbrovaz u've watched how many nigerian housemates av exhibited xtremly offensive behaviours. Non of d girls wuld go nake or av sex in d house because they knw naijas are sensitive lyk kevin sed. We shuld learn to respect and appreciate our representatives and also c ourselves beyond d general consensual opinion oda countries av bout us.
Nkenna sed d oda day s.a dont c things d way naijas c it. Yeah, abby, lerato and liz re smokers d s.africans myte nt c dat as unladylike bt as a nigerian do u share d same view? I dont think so.
No offense girl, just my view.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ladygaga(f): 4:37pm On Sep 29, 2009
Non of d girls wuld go nake or av sex in d house because they knw naijas are sensitive lyk kevin sed.

wait till it happens right in ur face,

they should mind the way they talk,other countries are watching, i commend them 4 dia ''values'',but that doesnt mean they should go on and on talking about other housemates in the "'holier than thou"" manner,they should learn to face dia front!!!!, it will backfire i am telling you, i stand to be corrected, to me i think they just pretending except geraldine(who is not comfortable with her teeth too!!!!!)

His *eye service* too much. Always looking into the cameras

as in too much,
i tire jare
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Migines(m): 4:45pm On Sep 29, 2009
Aiight
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 29, 2009
Migines:

@ladygaga
your comment waz pretty amusing. U can talk bout nkenna lyk dat but def  not kev. Even if he has been faking, then guys we must congratulate his consistence. And talkn bout morals, yes they say we are corrupt bt 4rm all bigbrovaz u've watched how many nigerian housemates av exhibited xtremly offensive behaviours. Non of d girls wuld go nake or av sex in d house because they knw naijas are sensitive lyk kevin sed. We shuld learn to respect and appreciate our representatives and also c ourselves beyond d general consensual opinion oda countries av bout us.
Nkenna sed d oda day s.a dont c things d way naijas c it. Yeah, abby, lerato and liz re smokers d s.africans myte nt c dat as unladylike bt as a nigerian do u share d same view? I dont think so.
No offense girl, just my view.
             /\
              i
              i
        Lov u bro kiss u r a true n honest Nigerian . . .  smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lawyerchap(m): 5:20pm On Sep 29, 2009
ladygaga:

@Ladygaga
He was talking with SA's Liziwe and he was telling her that Nigerians have high moral expectations of their housemates, as in, they do not expect them to get to the housse and begin to fall into bed with people. He was also telling her that the abolishment of Shower Hour was due to our 'sensitivity.' Maybe not the best choice of words, but you took his meaning out of context.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 29, 2009
Oooh . . embarassed Nkenna has started wit her tales again oooo embarassed embarassed embarassed i need to go hide under something sad
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by jejelolatu(f): 7:05pm On Sep 29, 2009
LMAO @ nkenna! Dat girl cracks me up in a vry negative way!!

*Hannington is probably hittin on liz nd mzamo has spoken abt it durin her dairy sessions, bt she chose to blame it on liz.
I cnt help but wonder where biggie got d female HM'S from?
Those girls her everly showin signs dat dey need d KOKO!! Infact abby nd liz ar evidence dat S.A girls lyk koboko!

*The "JEMMA" may have broken up by mutual agreement, lol, dats according to Emma actually! I just wonder how long she can keep her hands of him.

*Kevin is quite lucky dis task came up dis week cos al d HM's are dressed as sheep so he dosnt hv to miss his clothes too much.
Also, havin seen dat paloma faces possible eviction , kevin has set a PLAN B in motion.

Yacobs who is under d impression dat kevin controls the other alliance told biggie during his dairy session dat he had spoken wit kevin nd they had both agreed to watch each others back in their respective alliances, he went on to predict a top 5 which included kevin, krystal, geraldine nd himself.

If both men are true to their words then even if Paloma is evicted, kevin's stay in BBR MIGHT not become threatened.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 29, 2009
Hey someone pls confirm, would there be 3 evictions this coming Sunday? Just heard it on the advert strap. Na wa o. If this' true, this might mean Paloma most def's going down. Plus, at least 2 Namibians.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 29, 2009
BBr isnt so interesting to me like that, but what gets me is the human drama, conniving, backstabbing, that Nkenna, watching Usofia in london, we said, it wasnt possible, but she jus keeps on dis-proving that theory, i think the organizers signed her up so she cud be tooshed up 4 good, How is Paloma going to jump a 100times over that fence!!!that is the only amusing thing about this task to me, I wonder, if only Phil had thrown his Molotov@ Paloma, that wud have been some sh*t
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by jejelolatu(f): 7:42pm On Sep 29, 2009
@ whoopie.
Yeah, jst checked dat out on the BBR WEBSITE. 3HM'S would be evicted on sunday!!
Theres no escape for paloma now, shes going back to zambia
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Migines(m): 8:01pm On Sep 29, 2009
I'm so saving renee
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 29, 2009
grin grin grin grin . . . oh Lordy lordy meeeeeeeeee grin grin don't they all look soooooooooo Sheepyyy funnyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 29, 2009
PALOMA IS JUMPIN D FENCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH grin grin grin grin grin grin am practically>>>>>> ROFL grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 29, 2009
Did anyone notice just how 'yellow' some housemates' teeth appear against the pure white wool they're wearing? This' more noticeable on the smokers.

Nkenna's at it again; dumping the food into her tummy like it's going out of fashion! Abeg, enuf of this disgrace. I'm not so wasting a dime on that girl when she comes up for eviction, and you can bet, that's coming very soon.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 9:30pm On Sep 29, 2009
this task is boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 29, 2009
@naijagal

undecided

@LC

maybe they've adjusted to the smell <gag>

@topic

3 evictees - big brother don craze o

we better vote for one of the twins o! Namibians will want to revenge if all their hsmates leave, they will just gun for the next nigerian on the chopping board
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Gunnergal: 9:49pm On Sep 29, 2009
Whoopie:

Nkenna's at it again; dumping the food into her tummy like it's going out of fashion! Abeg, enuf of this disgrace. I'm not so wasting a dime on that girl when she comes up for eviction, and you can bet, that's coming very soon.

The sms strap is more interesting than the show most times
Some one wrote-"seems like the naija gals are just in the house to eat" .lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Gunnergal: 9:54pm On Sep 29, 2009
Nkenna just said that a 4 unit load course means u will spend 4hrs in the lecture hall.Cheiii .Na wa for this BUSH GIRL!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Gamine(f): 10:16pm On Sep 29, 2009
Nkenna just said that a 4 unit load course means u will spend 4hrs in the lecture hall.Cheiii .Na wa for this BUSH GIRL!

But its true,

you are also a bush girl
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 29, 2009
/\
i
i
grin >>>> ok.4 real tho, undecided who is kiddin n who is correct??
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Gamine(f): 10:32pm On Sep 29, 2009
I dont know what school the gunner gal went to, but in mine

A four unit course must have 4hours of lecture in a week,

it could be more depending on the lecturer but not less.

Same with the 1,2 and 3 units
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by diggler(m): 10:41pm On Sep 29, 2009
Going by the correct standards, Nkenna is right!! this is what is meant by the Nigerian Education system being bad. The units are giving with respect to the number of hours required to be spent in classes.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 10:43pm On Sep 29, 2009
@ziggy mama
Nkenna diddnt explain the university system properly. What shud av said is; 4unit courses requires 4hrs of lectures in a week chikena. instead, her royal razzness gave hanni and geremy wrong gist just lyk night wen she said there were no int'l airports in abuja, good thing kev was there to correct her. . .seriously wat av we done to deserve this bushwoman angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 10:58pm On Sep 29, 2009
Dayum. . . I just saw mingines (hope i got it this time embarassed) sms on d strap. Somn about paloma must go, keep it up bros.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 29, 2009
---------> Gamine & Dominique
i
i
\/
Thanks guyz  kiss. . . 4 a moment dia,i thot she was wrong too>>>> cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Gunnergal: 11:09pm On Sep 29, 2009
Ziggy_mama:

/\
i
i
grin >>>> ok.4 real tho, undecided who is kiddin n who is correct??

Sorry,guess i didn't write what she said in full-thought you guys heard it too.
Nkenna said 4hrs at a stretch (in 1 day)!Don't blame her sha-too many strikes+she's bush
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soki2ng(m): 11:18pm On Sep 29, 2009
Away for only a day, been reading comments for hours now, Y'all should be in the Bigbrother house, funny as hell in here.
Ok Topics

1. Nkenna: I wont waste my time talkin about her, everyone over looks her so i'll do the same. But here's something for you all to think about. All house mates are so cool with her. What if She wins? lol  remember i was the one who said it first. (if it happens)

2. Geraldine: No comment

3. Kevin: Where's your patriotic spirit? Swagga or not, Entertaining or his getting boring. He was not up for normination Because all EYES WHERE ON PALOMA AND LIZ. now that liz is safe Lets KEEP PALOMA So that She and Liz can leave NEXT.
I don't Like PALOMA & LIZ too cos they act like my Elder sisters, (U must do it the way they want) But We got to use our heads and Still keep them as the heads of the girls Alliance. lets concentrate on reducing the SMOKERS chances of putting someone Up for eviction.
If paloma goes, the Nonsmokers REDUCE.  If Paloma Leaves this Week, The Next person Yacob will tell his smokers to Norminate IS KEVIN
Thats all i got to say, for now
Plz Keep Voting Paloma (Every hour lol)
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Gamine(f): 11:28pm On Sep 29, 2009
Nkenna said 4hrs at a stretch (in 1 day)!Don't blame her sha-too many strikes+she's bush

Are you her lecturer?? of course it can be at a stretch,
You have displayed your own bushness, shior.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 29, 2009
paloma is so so out, infact, didnt rili giv a damn bout voting, but jus cant stand rude chicks, so i'm gona vote rene again

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (190) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.