Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,365 members, 7,920,373 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 05:14 AM

Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? (20731 Views)

Poll: Nigeria or your Ethnicity?

Nigeria: 52% (20 votes)
Ethnicity: 47% (18 votes)
This poll has ended

Emma Anyanwu Disowns His Son, Charles, Loyal To Amaechi / Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi / Photos: Thugs Loyal To PDP Allegedly Attack APC Chieftain In Gombe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by udezue(m): 6:07am On Sep 22, 2009
Sjeezy, I know that but Illorin na Yoruba town over run by Fulani ppl. If not for Britain, Fulani woulda being the native language of Ibadan, Oyo, Lagos. Gotta thank em. grin
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by chic2pimp(m): 6:09am On Sep 22, 2009
Beaf:

I can see that the strategies to ambush all available Igbo babes are quite advanced grin grin grin

Uduzue, I am Isoko (your question on the other thread).
They don't call me nostradamus for no reason. I can see into the future so I plan accordinly  wink grin cheesy.

udezue:

These ppl funny sef. Igbo women never finish marry Ijaw, Isoko, Ibibio, Ogoni even Idoma b4 dem begin to go West or North. The chicks who usually marry like that do it out of necessity no Igbo, Ibibio man want to marry them so they gotta venture out. We can understand their plight but an Igbo or Eastern woman married to Hausa, -Fulani or Kanuri is regarded as a slut. There is something sluttish about our women going up north. West we say "desperate" for a man. North "senseless LovePeddler".
You can call them whatever name u like thats your cup of tea.

As long as I dey enjoy dem na u know which kain trouble u find ya self. FYI those ladies are not desperate . They are rather sophisticated,classy and well mannered ladies cool cool cool cool cool.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by sjeezy8: 6:11am On Sep 22, 2009
ilorin is a city in a yoruba state
great that doesn't stop us from taking igbo babes and expanding eastwards
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by udezue(m): 6:11am On Sep 22, 2009
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by udezue(m): 6:12am On Sep 22, 2009
lol naw bro Kwara is not in SWEST.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by udezue(m): 6:12am On Sep 22, 2009
love-vendor,

U can always have our left overs. grin
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by chic2pimp(m): 6:13am On Sep 22, 2009
Onlytruth:

Yoruba man, incurable polygamist!  grin
Na  so we see am ooo my Igbo bruva grin grin grin. We don't discriminate against our tribes wink wink cool cool cool.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by sjeezy8: 6:13am On Sep 22, 2009
i said yoruba state not south west idiot

chic2pimp:

Na so we see am ooo mu Igbo bruva grin grin grin. We don't discriminate against our tribes wink wink cool cool cool.

lol we dont ahah thats why we are who we are today lol
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by sjeezy8: 6:15am On Sep 22, 2009
kwara is a nothern state but inhabitated by muslim yorubas

lets stick to what we know - i love babes and dont discriminate
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by udezue(m): 6:17am On Sep 22, 2009
Yes Yoruba ppl forced to muslim by Fulani. HOW U think Islam came to ur land? LOL Go talk Usman Dan Fodio he'll tell you. Fulani ass kissers. grin
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by chic2pimp(m): 6:17am On Sep 22, 2009
sjeezy8:

lol we dont ahah thats why we are who we are today lol
Na true u talk dia jare. cool

udezue:

love-vendor,

U can always have our left overs. grin
Well If that's the new name u call those sexy and lovely chics then we would gladly have em'.

After all the product is the same. The only difference is the packaging or as in this case the name wink grin cool.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Beaf: 6:18am On Sep 22, 2009
Onlytruth:

Frankly I don't know. He is my maternal cousin and I saw him last 3 years ago. I'll make sure to find out next time I hit my maternal home.

Nice one still.
Talking about marriage; I've got cousins that are Igbo; but you know the funny thing? It never ever occured to me conciously that we are even from different ethnic groups, not until the day one of them did his traditional marriage. . . Its life.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by chic2pimp(m): 6:21am On Sep 22, 2009
sjeezy8:

kwara is a nothern state but inhabitated by muslim yorubas

lets stick to what we know - i love babes and dont discriminate
Me too cool.

One of my watchword is 'DISCRIMINATION IS NOT AN OPTION' cool cool cool
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by sjeezy8: 6:22am On Sep 22, 2009
^^^^ you know bruv babes are babes

udezue:

Yes Yoruba ppl forced to muslim by Fulani. HOW U think Islam came to your land? LOL Go talk Usman Dan Fodio he'll tell you. Fulani ass kissers. grin

ok they are fulani ass kissers GREAT we to in yorubalnd feel the same way, if the country splits it will knock some sense into their heads of who they will benefit the more.- but the rest of yorubaland isn't crying, . . we no care at all

but damn i got a couple of igbo babes waitin for me to commit to them i unno which one to chose tho- help me out
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by udezue(m): 6:23am On Sep 22, 2009
love-vendor,

The Eastern / Midwest region got beautiful women in abundance so much its no longer a big deal. We don't salivate @ them coz fa gbara kasaaaa. But ya do coz u can't help it. Beautiful no full ground ur side like the East. I can understand why u are so desperate to add some Eastern gene or else ur daughter go comot looking like Freddy Kreuger.  grin
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by sjeezy8: 6:24am On Sep 22, 2009
ok freddy cougar or ET we dont care babes are babes and children are children

your babes will continue to marry outside
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by chic2pimp(m): 6:26am On Sep 22, 2009
@UDEZUE

I can tell u love our yoruba ladies. Infact u can't get enough of em'.

The same applies to onlytuth as well. He is sucker for yoruba ladies.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Beaf: 6:28am On Sep 22, 2009
I went to school in Ilorin. . . Got chased by head hunters twice, they lure you with very sweet music. Thats one fu.cked up place.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by ChinenyeN(m): 6:32am On Sep 22, 2009
For the Topic:
I didn't live in Naija long enough to have loyalty to it. I've spent most of my life in U.S., and even so, my family didn't mingle much with many people. We mainly kept to ourselves. So I didn't have the opportunity of associating much with Igbo people (until recently). So, I was raised as Ngwa, and that's how I identify, mainly.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by chic2pimp(m): 6:32am On Sep 22, 2009
sjeezy8:

ok freddy cougar or ET we dont care babes are babes and children are children

your babes will continue to marry outside
GBAM I couldn't have said it any better even if I tried.

udezue:

love-vendor,

The Eastern / Midwest region got beautiful women in abundance so much its no longer a big deal. We don't salivate @ them coz fa gbara kasaaaa. But ya do coz u can't help it. Beautiful no full ground your side like the East. I can understand why u are so desperate to add some Eastern gene or else your daughter go comot looking like Freddy Kreuger.  grin
Desperate nahhhh. Not in a million years. Apreciative yes kiss.

Bera fall in line cuz @ this rate u would not only loose women, u would also loose women of other tribes.

I don't think u would like to live a lonely existence or would ya? undecided grin grin.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Nigerd(m): 6:38am On Sep 22, 2009
@ beaf and udezue
i knew quite well u will still come here and rant bluntly ur tribal weapon,

on security of wife better run away from an igbo man if u r a woman or else he will use u as a ritual,

On iLorin Issue

Fulani rule over ilorin but all are now Yoruba, for the fulani can not retrace their route back to their ancestral home,

@ all

pls note one thing that the unity of Nigeria is most prominent and the stability of our nation is most in God's heart,

pls don't listen to beaf and Udezue
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by udezue(m): 6:48am On Sep 22, 2009
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by udezue(m): 6:51am On Sep 22, 2009
Chinen,

Ehm fine Ngwa is ur local identity and u can identity it well but Ngwa is not an ethnic identity okay.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by chic2pimp(m): 6:51am On Sep 22, 2009
Niger_d:

on security of wife better run away from an igbo man if u r a woman or else he will use u as a ritual,

I disagree with you on this point.  Ritual killings is common amongst other tribes in nigeria as well not just the Igbos.

Niger_d:

pls note one thing that the unity of Nigeria is most prominent and the stability of our nation is most in God's heart,

Great point.

Niger_d:

@ beaf and udezue
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by udezue(m): 6:56am On Sep 22, 2009
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Beaf: 7:08am On Sep 22, 2009
Niger_d:

@ all

New Jesus and Yar Adua pikin. You want to rebrand us, is Dora Akinyuli your aunty? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Nigerd(m): 7:19am On Sep 22, 2009
chic2pimp:

I disagree with you on this point.  Ritual killings is common amongst other tribes in nigeria as well not just the Igbos.

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

it was borne out of had nutt trow by Udezue and beaf,  i know, even the Hausa Fulani do,   i served in Gombe state

so i know a bit about them
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by ChinenyeN(m): 7:24am On Sep 22, 2009
Sure, Udezue.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by udezue(m): 7:34am On Sep 22, 2009
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Beaf: 7:35am On Sep 22, 2009
Niger_d:

it was borne out of had nutt trow by Udezue and beaf,  i know, even the Hausa Fulani do,   i served in Gombe state

so i know a bit about them

Are you from ND or are you really from Gombe (not just NYSC)? Because, you're sounding a bit strange like you wanna employ sharia or something sha. embarassed
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by udezue(m): 7:35am On Sep 22, 2009
Beaf:

New Jesus and Yar Adua pikin. You want to rebrand us, is Dora Akinyuli your aunty?  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

LMAOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by udezue(m): 7:46am On Sep 22, 2009
Niger is an ND impersonator. I'm sure he is Hausa-Fulani, Northerner even Yoruba but he can prove me wrong when he spits his native language.
Lets see him prove his ethnicity.

Niger,
Declare who u are now and speak ur native tongue.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (25) (Reply)

Throwback: Attahiru Jega On Tell Magazine, 1997 / Don Pedro Obaseki Supports Ize-iyamu, Steps Down For Him / 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.