Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,832 members, 7,872,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:15 PM

Simi- I Dont See Myself Singing Gospel Songs Anymore - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi- I Dont See Myself Singing Gospel Songs Anymore (804 Views)

Sophia Momodu: "I Have Never Dated A Broke Guy, I Dont Know What It Feels Like“ / Simi: I Was Playing Piano In A Bum Short, Not Undies" [See Photo] / I Dont See P-square Performing Together Anytime Soon - Mr P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simi- I Dont See Myself Singing Gospel Songs Anymore by skillzahblog(m): 1:47pm On Jul 17, 2016
Before plunging into secular music, Simi was well known for her elevating and inspirational gospel music tracks, like “Ara Ile” – the fast rising songstress has now come out to say she doesn’t think she’d be doing gospel music anymore.

The “Love Don’t Care” crooner who spoke to PUNCH, said she had prayed to God to bless her career, before she moved on to the genre of music she’s in now.

The beauty also spoke on her relationship life pointing out blankly, that she is not in one with popular singer, Falz.

Read Her interview below
http://www.skillzah.com/2016/07/simi-i-dont-see-myself-singing-gospel_17.html?m=1

Re: Simi- I Dont See Myself Singing Gospel Songs Anymore by zarakay(f): 1:54pm On Jul 17, 2016
Okay
Re: Simi- I Dont See Myself Singing Gospel Songs Anymore by ademiD(f): 2:04pm On Jul 17, 2016
good to know
Re: Simi- I Dont See Myself Singing Gospel Songs Anymore by goldbim(f): 3:04pm On Jul 17, 2016
Hmmmn!wow,never knew she used to be a gospel artiste..you are not the first,simi..mariah carey,whitney houston, Beyonce etc started from the church but moved to secular songs later..may you finish well!!(amen)and do not forget your ROOT that's the most important thing.

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Kiss Daniel Gets Pranked On The Bigger Friday Show….he Almost Cried.. / Flavour To Rock Chicago Tonight / Veteran Actress Sola Sobowale Celebrates Her Twin’s 26th Birthday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.