Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,089 members, 7,880,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:46 PM

Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. (7072 Views)

Are Christians Allowed To Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? / Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? / Why Are Christians Such Liars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. by kobonaire(m): 6:47pm On Jul 17, 2016
adoyi8:
I think Islam stand strong because Christianity is a stupider religion than Islam. if a muslim starts seein irrationality wit His religion he compares it with Christianity and tanks Allah that he was not a christian. but remove Christianity and compare Islam with atheism then it falls. wen we are done wit Cristianity, we are coming for you.
You blood thirsty backward set of miscreants should leave the civilized world and move to Sambisa or Daesh controlled section of Syria where fellow imbreds like you spew like minded nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. by muhamadnur: 7:01pm On Jul 17, 2016
lordnicklaus:

wat of Muslims dat r now atheists?
even though there is which i doubt they are not inlarge number,s like xtians.
Re: Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. by muhamadnur: 7:03pm On Jul 17, 2016
kobonaire:
You blood thirsty backward set of miscreants should leave the civilized world and move to Sambisa or Daesh controlled section of Syria where fellow imbreds like you spew like minded nonsense.
THOSE are not muslims i repeat they are NOT MUSLIMS THEY ARE KHAWARIJ.
Re: Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. by kobonaire(m): 7:11pm On Jul 17, 2016
muhamadnur:
THOSE are not muslims i repeat they are NOT MUSLIMS THEY ARE KHAWARIJ.
Yeah, keep denying them. They use your same "holy book" ..... bunch of blood thirsty miscreants.... all of you just move to your Isis land and leave the civilized world.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. by frank317: 7:11pm On Jul 17, 2016
muhamadnur:
simple answer.

bcoz its not the right path its da wrong religion. that knows nothing about GOD. and how to serve him.

islam is the way. "ALLAH IS GREAT."

Even if Allah is great... how exactly does that benefit you?
Religion is synonymous with foolishness

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. by muhamadnur: 7:22pm On Jul 17, 2016
aaccountable1:

"SHE WAS KILLED FOR A REASON".... For all of rantings, you just betrayed urself... given the same opportunity, I bet you would do the same.of course, I don't expect you'd admit.
2005 FBI says violence has no religion. look at the just early france in NICE attack is he a muslim the now violence in US. Or colombia, myanmar the cold war between WEST AND RUSSIA

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. by muhamadnur: 7:30pm On Jul 17, 2016
frank317:

Even if Allah is great... how exactly does that benefit you?
Religion is synonymous with foolishness
WORDZ alone cant describe his greatnes, his greatnes is infinite he is the creator of heaven and earth. and also you and i.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. by muhamadnur: 7:36pm On Jul 17, 2016
kobonaire:
Yeah, keep denying them. They use your same "holy book" ..... bunch of blood thirsty miscreants.... all of you just move to your Isis land and leave the civilized world.
i wish you would understand. but what abt the so-called civilised world. ignorance gays,lesbians,drunkards ,adultras ,women nudeness u name it, these are end time sign already prophecised 1400yrs ago.
Re: Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. by muhamadnur: 7:42pm On Jul 17, 2016
ouigy99:
How Muslim go turn atheist?.....
The day he does so, he has condemned himself to death and poses the risk of even his sibling or parent beheading him all in the name of honor killing.
what is the reason for atheist to live on earth god says i created the mankind and jinkind to worship me.
Re: Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. by muhamadnur: 7:43pm On Jul 17, 2016
Lucario007:
Hmmmm...Because Christians don't have the promise of 72 women to bang in their own afterlife. grin
THATS STUPIDITY. RECEIVE SENSE.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. by muhamadnur: 7:46pm On Jul 17, 2016
kobonaire:
i wish you would understand. but what abt the so-called civilised world. ignorance gays,lesbians,drunkards ,adultras ,women nudeness u name it, these are end time sign already prophecised 1400yrs ago.
Re: Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. by HardMirror(m): 7:47pm On Jul 17, 2016
muhamadnur:
simple answer.

bcoz its not the right path its da wrong religion. that knows nothing about GOD. and how to serve him.

Why are muslims the ones turning to terrorists?

Simple answer.

Because they worship the devil. cheesy

Happy now?

There are lots of muslims that have lost their faith but out of fear of being beheaded or stoned, they have to hide and pretend.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. by HardMirror(m): 7:49pm On Jul 17, 2016
muhamadnur:
what is the reason for atheist to live on earth god says i created the mankind and jinkind to worship me.
Why not leave allah to kill them himself?

Oh I forgot he does not exist grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. by cloudgoddess(f): 8:28pm On Jul 17, 2016
Oh, I forgot to add that Muslims are indeed still becoming atheist as well. Perhaps it hasn't spread much to Nigeria yet but it's happening around the world.

Sarah Haider, Ex-Shia Muslim now Humanist Speaker & Co-Founder of Ex-Muslims of North America:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WG_N3QltrWY
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=sarah+haider

Ayaan Hirsi Ali, Ex-Sunni Muslim now Humanist Speaker, Feminist Activist, Author and Scholar:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqXVdiT7pdY
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ayaan+hirsi+ali

Youtube channels of some ex-Muslim atheists I've viewed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWLVol141D4
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMhruZ35281kDEuANjXYcpA/videos

Websites dedicated specifically to ex-Muslim atheists:
www.exmna.org/
ex-muslim.org.uk/
https://www.reddit.com/r/exmuslim/
www.theexmuslim.com/

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. by aaccountable1: 9:33pm On Jul 17, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Indeed. What a foolish woman. If she had been killed for no reason, then we could have called it murder.

people usually try to say good things about folks after they die, even if they were their worst enemies.
do u still have a heart at all?
there is a lot to a name. Even though u may claim not to believe in the existence of Lucifer, I'd counsel u to change ur name before he completely takes over your heart.
Re: Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 17, 2016
aaccountable1:

people usually try to say good things about folks after they die, even if they were their worst enemies.
do u still have a heart at all?
there is a lot to a name. Even though u may claim not to believe in the existence of Lucifer, I'd counsel u to change ur name before he completely takes over your heart.
Sacarsm bro.
Re: Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. by aaccountable1: 9:41pm On Jul 17, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
Sacarsm bro.
I missed it. sorry.
Re: Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 17, 2016
aaccountable1:

I missed it. sorry.
Np. I feel for the kids. Waking up to see their mom's picture in the newspapers and on TV must be really tough on them. I hope some good comes out of this.
Re: Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. by frank317: 11:02pm On Jul 17, 2016
muhamadnur:
WORDZ alone cant describe his greatnes, his greatnes is infinite he is the creator of heaven and earth. and also you and i.

So? His greatness is more than infinite, so what?
You and i what? Is our greatness also more than infinite like Allah? If you think so, u must be delusional
Re: Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. by NZAGHA(f): 11:45pm On Jul 17, 2016
muhamadnur:
FROM THE TRUTH. VISIT FRONT YOU WIL SEE A CHRISTIAN TURNED ATHEIST TODAY. WHY IS BCOZ HE DOESNT KNW GOD.

your allah will suffer for eternity grin
Re: Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. by kobonaire(m): 11:50pm On Jul 17, 2016
muhamadnur:
did a gay or lesbian disturb you or your family??
So why are you picking up your sword in violence?
Re: Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. by hopefulLandlord: 6:51am On Jul 18, 2016
cloudgoddess:
Oh, I forgot to add that Muslims are indeed still becoming atheist as well. Perhaps it hasn't spread much to Nigeria yet but it's happening around the world.

Sarah Haider, Ex-Shia Muslim now Humanist Speaker & Co-Founder of Ex-Muslims of North America:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WG_N3QltrWY
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=sarah+haider

Ayaan Hirsi Ali, Ex-Sunni Muslim now Humanist Speaker, Feminist Activist, Author and Scholar:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqXVdiT7pdY
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ayaan+hirsi+ali

Youtube channels of some ex-Muslim atheists I've viewed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWLVol141D4
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMhruZ35281kDEuANjXYcpA/videos

Websites dedicated specifically to ex-Muslim atheists:
www.exmna.org/
ex-muslim.org.uk/
https://www.reddit.com/r/exmuslim/
www.theexmuslim.com/

This is eye opening

Thanks for this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. by terrezo2002(m): 10:28am On Jul 18, 2016
muhamadnur:
simple answer.

because It's better to serve no god than to serve Demon Allah

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. by quickly: 10:57am On Jul 18, 2016
adoyi8:
I think Islam stand strong because Christianity is a stupider religion than Islam. if a muslim starts seein irrationality wit His religion he compares it with Christianity and tanks Allah that he was not a christian. but remove Christianity and compare Islam with atheism then it falls. wen we are done wit Cristianity, we are coming for you.

The concept of fighting foryour god is the daftest concept ever. Muslims treat there god like he is weak or stupid.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 18, 2016
RandomVic:
You mean the same Islam causing carnage everywhere in the world - the world's dangerous cult?

"THE OPPPRESSED AND THE INJURED DO HAVE AN ADVANTAGE OVER THE FORTUNATE AND THE FREE. THEY NEED NOT GROPE FOR A PURPOSE IN LIFE, NOR EAT THEIR HEARTS OUT OVER WASTED OPPORTUNITIES. GRIEVANCE AND EXTRAVAGANT HOPE ARE MEAT AND DRINK TO THEIR SOULS, AND THERE IS A HERO'S GARMENT TO FIT ANY SIZE, AND AN IMPERISHABLE ALIBII TO JUSTIFY INDIVIDUAL FAILURE"

Terrorism is a gift to the WORLD by the so called Super power who keep attacking nations, branding them with FALSEHOOD and applying Sledge hammer on them.

Example is Iraq..................till date NO WEAPONS of mass destruction found. Do you think the MULTITUDE who whose families was killed have any purpose in life anymore?

look at Libya today? HOW WAS LIBYA YESTERDAY? is today's Libya a solution.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 18, 2016
muhamadnur:
even though there is which i doubt they are not inlarge number,s like xtians.

Have you asked yourself why Christians prefer to convert to atheism instead of your so-called pissful religion Islam? It's because they see reason in atheism than in a military school all in the name of religion.
Re: Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. by RandomVic(m): 3:46pm On Jul 18, 2016
WORDWORLD:

"THE OPPPRESSED AND THE INJURED DO HAVE AN ADVANTAGE OVER THE FORTUNATE AND THE FREE. THEY NEED NOT GROPE FOR A PURPOSE IN LIFE, NOR EAT THEIR HEARTS OUT OVER WASTED OPPORTUNITIES. GRIEVANCE AND EXTRAVAGANT HOPE ARE MEAT AND DRINK TO THEIR SOULS, AND THERE IS A HERO'S GARMENT TO FIT ANY SIZE, AND AN IMPERISHABLE ALIBII TO JUSTIFY INDIVIDUAL FAILURE"

Terrorism is a gift to the WORLD by the so called Super power who keep attacking nations, branding them with FALSEHOOD and applying Sledge hammer on them.

Example is Iraq..................till date NO WEAPONS of mass destruction found. Do you think the MULTITUDE who whose families was killed have any purpose in life anymore?

look at Libya today? HOW WAS LIBYA YESTERDAY? is today's Libya a solution.

Explain How the West fester terrorism in places like Nigeria, Kenya, Philippines, China etc should we blame the West for the rise of terrorism in those places too? It has become some sought of a cliche for Muslims to blame the West for Islam savagery. Islam a violent religion but that's an argument for another day but it is as clear as day and night that Muslims are violent lot - take the recent attacks and killings of Christians in the North as a validation to my stance that Muslims are violent set of humans.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 18, 2016
RandomVic:

Explain How the West fester terrorism in places like Nigeria, Kenya, Philippines, China etc should we blame the West for the rise of terrorism in those places too? It has become some sought of a cliche for Muslims to blame the West for Islam savagery. Islam a violent religion but that's an argument for another day but it is as clear as day and night that Muslims are violent lot - take the recent attacks and killings of Christians in the North as a validation to my stance that Muslims are violent set of humans.

The FACT that your quest for explanation are not MY OWN VIVID MENTIONED countries, Iraq, Libya..............but Nigeria, Kenya, Philipines shows that you are TRYING to shift the argument.

NOBODY CAN DENY THAT THE UNITED STATES IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE GIFT OF TERROR TODAY. AND NOBODY EXCEPT IF YOU ARE NOT AQUINTED WITH REALITY WILL SAY SAUDI ARABIA IS NOT A NUMBER ONE ALLY OF THE U.S.A IN UNLEASHING TERROR AROUND THE WORLD. WHAT ABOUT ISREAL? WHEN YOU ALLOW SENTIMENT TO BLOCK YOUR HEAD YOU NEVER WILL SEE THE TRUTH.

Sucide bombing really started as a NORM in Palestine because of oppression from Isreal. That was why i WROTE ALL I HAD TO WRITE ABOUT THE OPPRESSED, WHAT THEY END UP BECOMING.........................LIFE BECOMES MEANINGLESS TO THEM AND IT IS EASY TO TAKE OTHERS LIFE ALONG WITH THEIRS.

All these FLIM FLAM terrorism hype about Islam did not start until the 70s when the same U.S.A trained the TALIBAN to fight the RUSSIANS................during the cold war. What was the U.S. thinking then?

Neither was their any concrete evidence about 9/11. We kept on getting video clips until one sky blue day it was announced on CNN that Osama has been killed and body thrown into the sea. Conflicting Stories about how he was killed.

DO YOU WITH YOUR INTELLECT BUY THE BOKO HARAM SAGA IN NIGERIA? I BELIEVE YOU ARE WISER THAN THINKING BOKO HARAM HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM BUT POLITICS.

The so called TERRORISM around the world is no more than INTERNATIONAL POLITICS.

I can decipher the Nigerian case for you because i have studied it to a reasonable extent.

FIRSTLY ASK YOURSELF, 8 YEARS GONE BY NOT A SINGLE CATCH OF A KINGPIN, MONEY BAGS BEHIND BOKO HARAM. THERE HAS BEEN A CHANGE IN GOVERNMENT AND THERE IS NOT CATCH.

Jonathan spent 6 year on a wild goose chase. I suppose he is a CHRISTIAN and was the commander in chief of the arm forces. WAS HE SUCH A COWARD NOT TO HAVE PUT IN CHAINS AND LOCKS THE MUSLIMS BEHIND BOKO HARAM IF ITS ALL ABOUT ISLAM?

USE YOUR BRAIN.

Sentiments takes us no where. EVIL IS EVIL. ISLAM IS NOT EVIL BUT YOU CAN FIND MUSLIMS WHO DO EVIL.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. by Demmzy15(m): 7:28pm On Jul 18, 2016
WORDWORLD:

The FACT that your quest for explanation are not MY OWN VIVID MENTIONED countries, Iraq, Libya..............but Nigeria, Kenya, Philipines shows that you are TRYING to shift the argument.

NOBODY CAN DENY THAT THE UNITED STATES IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE GIFT OF TERROR TODAY. AND NOBODY EXCEPT IF YOU ARE NOT AQUINTED WITH REALITY WILL SAY SAUDI ARABIA IS NOT A NUMBER ONE ALLY OF THE U.S.A IN UNLEASHING TERROR AROUND THE WORLD. WHAT ABOUT ISREAL? WHEN YOU ALLOW SENTIMENT TO BLOCK YOUR HEAD YOU NEVER WILL SEE THE TRUTH.

Sucide bombing really started as a NORM in Palestine because of oppression from Isreal. That was why i WROTE ALL I HAD TO WRITE ABOUT THE OPPRESSED, WHAT THEY END UP BECOMING.........................LIFE BECOMES MEANINGLESS TO THEM AND IT IS EASY TO TAKE OTHERS LIFE ALONG WITH THEIRS.

All these FLIM FLAM terrorism hype about Islam did not start until the 70s when the same U.S.A trained the TALIBAN to fight the RUSSIANS................during the cold war. What was the U.S. thinking then?

Neither was their any concrete evidence about 9/11. We kept on getting video clips until one sky blue day it was announced on CNN that Osama has been killed and body thrown into the sea. Conflicting Stories about how he was killed.

DO YOU WITH YOUR INTELLECT BUY THE BOKO HARAM SAGA IN NIGERIA? I BELIEVE YOU ARE WISER THAN THINKING BOKO HARAM HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM BUT POLITICS.

The so called TERRORISM around the world is no more than INTERNATIONAL POLITICS.

I can decipher the Nigerian case for you because i have studied it to a reasonable extent.

FIRSTLY ASK YOURSELF, 8 YEARS GONE BY NOT A SINGLE CATCH OF A KINGPIN, MONEY BAGS BEHIND BOKO HARAM. THERE HAS BEEN A CHANGE IN GOVERNMENT AND THERE IS NOT CATCH.

Jonathan spent 6 year on a wild goose chase. I suppose he is a CHRISTIAN and was the commander in chief of the arm forces. WAS HE SUCH A COWARD NOT TO HAVE PUT IN CHAINS AND LOCKS THE MUSLIMS BEHIND BOKO HARAM IF ITS ALL ABOUT ISLAM?

USE YOUR BRAIN.

Sentiments takes us no where. EVIL IS EVIL. ISLAM IS NOT EVIL BUT YOU CAN FIND MUSLIMS WHO DO EVIL.

1 zillion likes for the wonderful post! angry undecided

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 19, 2016
Demmzy15:
1 zillion likes for the wonderful post! angry undecided
Demmzy15:
1 zillion likes for the wonderful post!  angry undecided

Thanks bro, am not done with my ENLIGHTENING the guy yet. He has asked for an EXPLANATION and i will give it to him, MUDU by MUDU............FULL PRICE NO REDUCTION. Though i see him as a simple person who is not a FANATIC.

EDUCATION is not all about how to read and write but MOST of all it about how to THINK PROPERLY ................we all THINK but how many THINK PROPERLY. PART OF THE REASONS WHY THE WORLD IS IN A MESS IS BECAUSE we have those who are INFACT TOLD when their IRRATIONAL DOGMA is confronted by REALITY OF PRECISION and the start asking questions...............the answer the get is a CONTRADICTORY ADMONITION about the quest to know.

They are being told "THINKING will lead you astray i want you to go THINK about it".

STAY TUNED BRO, Perhaps i might have to open a whole new THREAD.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. by kilo4sure: 10:02am On Jul 19, 2016
There are reasons for this and not because Islam is a better religion all round. Ethically christianity is better than Islam, but theologically it is a more complex religion than Islam. The reason is simple, Jesus did not define a new religion, there's nothing in the gospels that lays down the tenets of a new religion like we have with the shahadah or five pillars. Jesus did not ask his followers to memorize his words or complete them in a book like we have with the Quran, hence Christianity could always evolve, change and adapt.
Islam on the other hand is well defined, everything is spelt out in the Quran, hence they have less sects than Christianity, but this is also a danger as Islam is stuck in the 7th century. I would say that Christianity is more confusing and complex than Islam but in the end allows for more variety and free thinking, this is why we have protestants, humanists, catholics, etc. There have always being many sects in Christianity from its foundation, the catholics did all they could to keep Christendom as one, they used the threat of hell to threaten the barbarians and this preserved Europe for a time, but it was futile in the end.
Re: Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. by Demmzy15(m): 10:59am On Jul 19, 2016
WORDWORLD:

Thanks bro, am not done with my ENLIGHTENING the guy yet. He has asked for an EXPLANATION and i will give it to him, MUDU by MUDU............FULL PRICE NO REDUCTION. Though i see him as a simple person who is not a FANATIC.

EDUCATION is not all about how to read and write but MOST of all it about how to THINK PROPERLY ................we all THINK but how many THINK PROPERLY. PART OF THE REASONS WHY THE WORLD IS IN A MESS IS BECAUSE we have those who are INFACT TOLD when their IRRATIONAL DOGMA is confronted by REALITY OF PRECISION and the start asking questions...............the answer the get is a CONTRADICTORY ADMONITION about the quest to know.

They are being told "THINKING will lead you astray i want you to go THINK about it".

STAY TUNED BRO, Perhaps i might have to open a whole new THREAD.

Alright bro, expecting it!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should A Good Christian Drink Alcohol? / Hey Yall Its Sept 23 And I Am Raptured. I Am Writing This Post From Heaven / How Well Do You Know The Scriptures?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.