Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,078 members, 7,880,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:57 PM

Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. (7067 Views)

Are Christians Allowed To Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? / Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? / Why Are Christians Such Liars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 19, 2016
adoyi8:
[s]I think Islam stand strong because Christianity is a stupider religion than Islam. if a muslim starts seein irrationality wit His religion he compares it with Christianity and tanks Allah that he was not a christian. but remove Christianity and compare Islam with atheism then it falls. wen we are done wit Cristianity, we are coming for you[/s].

Self deceit is really a sin.
Muhammed = Allah

No doubt.
Re: Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. by kilo4sure: 9:09pm On Jul 19, 2016
Presbulg:

Sorry to burst your bubble. What you wrote up there shows how ignorant you are. You are not the only one, mind you. There millions like you who just a little research on Islam who do a lot of good. What would cost you to just do a little research on Islam and see for yourself what it entails.
And what does it entail? Tell me something special about Islam please? Why does it appeal to you? Because Muslims just make noise but l do not really see what they are bragging about.
Re: Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 19, 2016
kilo4sure:

And what does it entail? Tell me something special about Islam please? Why does it appeal to you? Because Muslims just make noise but l do not really see what they are bragging about.

Muslim calls christian noise makers, we sing praises to God, they turn off the speakers, but 5:00am they wake everyone up in the name of prayer, we don't fight them, office starts 9:00am in Nigeria, if we start misbehaving ask them to stop waking peeps by 5:00am it causes trouble.

Muslims hold services on Fridays, we hold on Sundays, our catholic church got burnt in Nigeria state because we held services on Friday, if the Christians burn their mosques because they drag Sundays with us, it would be Christians are trouble shooters.

Christians become Muslims, but when the same muslim decides to become christian again, they demand his head - "Since I cannot have him, you too wouldn't" na ideology be that.

Islam doesn't understand peace. They understand the opposite of peace and say it's peace. grin
What more do you expect from people who write from right to the left, the thinking na the same na grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 19, 2016
gimakon:

Muslim calls christian noise makers, we sing praises to God, they turn off the speakers, but 5:00am they wake everyone up in the name of prayer, we don't fight them, office starts 9:00am in Nigeria, if we start misbehaving ask them to stop waking peeps by 5:00am it causes trouble.

Muslims hold services on Fridays, we hold on Sundays, our catholic church got burnt in Nigeria state because we held services on Friday, if the Christians burn their mosques because they drag Sundays with us, it would be Christians are trouble shooters.

Christians become Muslims, but when the same muslim decides to become christian again, they demand his head - "Since I cannot have him, you too wouldn't" na ideology be that.

Islam doesn't understand peace. They understand the opposite of peace and say it's peace. grin
What more do you expect from people who write from right to the left, the thinking na the same na grin

WHAT ABOUT SOME ONE WHO IS LEFT HANDED. WHAT DOES IT DEPICT? HOW DOES WRITING FROM RIGHT TO LEFT OR LEFT TO RIGHT MAKE A RATIONAL ARGUEMENT.

Its makes no SENSE.

But to a Muslim it makes ALOT OF SENSE when he writes, PERSON WEY GO PISS OR SHIT WEY USE RIVER NIGER FLUSH TOILET BUT WEY NO USE SINGLE DROP CLEAN HIMSELF.

Anyway since you talked about DISTURBANCE.............You could read below

The "I" is refering to HardMirror in the story you are about to read.

A STORY I HAVE TAGGED AS SPECIMEN: 'A' (written by HardMirror)

Specimen means: A small amount or piece that is taken from something, so that it can be tested or examined.

"Akindeko moto park was our WAR ZONE. If I tell you how we prayed, you may find it hard to believe. We could pray for 12 HOURS straight NONE STOP. You don't believe me? Ask those who know. Baba Ogundare or Pastor Charlse of Dream Center Church a spiritual son of Pastor Shola Areogun. SPEAKING IN TONGUES MADE 99% OF OUR PRAYERS.

I had 3 friends, I always prayed with. Two of them were from DEEPER LIFE and one from LOVE DOMAIN. Now this is a sort of ***CONTRADICTORY. LOVE DOMAIN don't take doctrines and laws as serious as DEEPER LIFE members.

The DEEPER LIFE brothers were only interested in SOUL WINNING, but the LOVE DOMAIN brother was all about working in the supernatural. He HATED our 'MORNING CRIES'.

I REMEMBER THE DAY HE SAID WE SHOULD GO TO AKINDEKO MOSQUE (don't know if the Mosque still there) AND CHALLENGE THEM JUST THE WAY ELIJAH CHALLENGED THE PROPHETS OF BA'AL.

His PROPOSAL was for us to get a MAD MAN and take to the Mosque and ask them to CURE THE MAD MAN and they will know we serve the TRUE GOD.

I recall how we KEPT QUIET that midnight (about 3 a.m) only 4 of us in THE DARK at Akindeko Park. Listening for THE HOLY SPIRIT to direct us to go ahead or withdraw from this 'SUCIDE MISSION'.

We had CLASHES with the Muslims at this Mosque, BECAUSE WE WERE VERY STURBORN AND RADICAL. WE were ALWAYS DISTURBING them with our PREACHINGS. The almost stabbed one of us at a time.

There was this guy, ALFA CHRISTOPHER (real name) and Alfa civil (real nick name) who were our ARCH ENEMIES then. ALFA CIVIL was very popular in the whole engineering school.

We had to drop the LOVE DOMAIN brother from our group. The guy was ALWAYS doing RIDICULOUS things. Had lots of spiritual Sons and daugthers that treated him the way PASTOR ADEBOYE and Co are treated. He was called DADDY. He had them SERVE him all because he is their 'DADDY' in the Lord.

They paid for his bus fares, the gave him food, e.t.c. He believed that once you are born again, you can never lose your SALVATION, so we stopped taking him seriously.

So we never did the MAD MAN STUNT and he never did it himself. After we dropped him from our group".

An excerpt from your MASTER PIECE thread; From Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again. www.nairaland.com/3078223/pastor-atheist-why-never-christian/1

If you click the above, you can find SPECIMEN 'A' on Page 1, post number 4 when you count from top. The quotation starts from the second paragraph and ends in the 5th post.

I hope you read inorder to comprehend and to understand. If not go back and STUDY that piece once again. Its not a waste of time.

Properly EXAMINED based on OBJECTIVITY and not on PRECONCEIVED OPINION which is as a result of UNREASONABLE feelings, haboured in the PROGRAMMED minds via INDOCTRINATION, an IRRATIONAL DOGMA.
Re: Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 19, 2016
"We' had CLASHES with the Muslims at this Mosque, BECAUSE 'WE' WERE VERY STUBBORN
AND RADICAL. 'We' were ALWAYS DISTURBING them with our preachings". Quoting the same NARRATOR, Hardmirror who used to be A PASTOR.

"We had clashes with the Muslims"

The OBJECTIVE Question off course is WHY?

The Answer OBVIOUSLY is : "Because 'WE' were STUBBORN and RADICAL. 'WE' were ALWAYS  DISTURBING them with our preaching".

To what degree is this PREACHINGS which HardMirror has qualified by himself as being a DISTURBANCE?

Is an ASSUALT ON THE SENSIBILITY of the MUSLIMS with a MAD MAN also a form of PREACHING too? Or to show who worships the "TRUE GOD". Such a "MAD-MAN STUNTS" according to HardMirror did not eventually materialize but shows how UPSETTING THEIR METHOD of preaching obviously was............

If you check for the meaning of disturbing in the dictionary, its defined as UPSETTING, PROVOKING............ should we expect anything LESS, proposals from EXTRAVAGANT HOT GOSPELLERS who suffer from SUPERIORITY COMPLEX?

I don't have COMMON SENSE like you, but I sure know that if the Catholic church had not stir the bee hive, they would not have been STUNG.

I HOPE THEY LEARN THEIR LESSONS, NEVER BE THE CAUSE OF AN IRRATIONAL REACTION.

Bees make HONEY too. So, the choice is all yours.

The TRUTH being that going to destory a Church is not an Islamic ethics...........there are better ways of solving problems not by being destructive.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. by Blackfire(m): 4:50pm On Jul 21, 2016
WORDWORLD:

HOW DO YOU MEAN BY IT IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH ISLAM, TO LEAVE THE FOLD OF ISLAM. TO BECOMING ATHEIST OR A NON MUSLIM.

We have such people as BLACKFIRE who claim that the used to be Muslim. HOW COME IT IS POSSIBLE FOR SUCH AS HIM TO LEAVE THE FOLDS OF ISLAM AND STILL BE ALLOWED TO BE ROAMING PLANET EARTH ALIVE?

If you really want to know why Christians are leaving Christianiity for ATHEISIM. Then i suppose that INSTEAD of our displaying FLIM FLAM intellectualism the most objective way of finding out is by asking the ATHEIST THEMSELVES.

While most of these 'SUPPOSED ATHEIST' blame Christian for not using their BRAINS by accussing them of being DULL since the Bible call them sheep.

The ball is in your court.

i cant believe u are using me to explain Islam...
U wonder how am still alive after seeing that our al quran kareem is filled with tears, sorrows and blood.. I live in the south west of Nigeria.

See don't use me to explain Islam.

Shkr.
Re: Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 21, 2016
Blackfire:

i cant believe u are using me to explain Islam...
U wonder how am still alive after seeing that our al quran kareem is filled with tears, sorrows and blood.. I live in the south west of Nigeria.

See don't use me to explain Islam.

Shkr.

Did you ever read Hardmirror's MASTER PIECE titled: FROM PASTOR TO ATHEIST, WHY I WILL NEVER BE A CHRISTIAN AGAIN?

There is this INTERESTING part that describes you ENTIRELY.

Let me quote: "Was your boy DUMB?" The dad's countenance dropped and he replied, "yes, he is DUMBO. THAT WAS HOW HE WAS BORN"

Oh so indeed he was DUMB. Hmm so this miracle is real.

"So have you noticed any change in him today?" The man looked at his boy, looked at his wife then looked at me. Then looked back at his wife as if searching for a clue for the right answer.

"We prayed for him and he can speak now" my partner bro Dan said.

"Ehen? ..............OYA 'BLACK FIRE' SORO"! The dad squarted so he could be at the same level with this boy. We all joined him to encourage the boy to speak so his parents could hear.

He started speaking: "BEH, BEH, BOO, BEH, BEH,"

I looked at the dad. The dad responded that was all the boy 'BLACK FIRE 'could say since he was a baby and now he is about (A GROWN UP MAN) and said not any new word.

THIS BOY 'BLACKFIRE' IS AS DUMB AS DUMBO. We concluded and still INSISTED that God had healed him and they should just keep repeating words to him and would eventually catch up". End of story.

Blackfire, did you BEH, BEH, BOO, BEH, BEH....................WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?

"Dont use me to explain Islam" did i hear you right? BEH BEH BOO BEH BEH BOH.

The question is WHY HAVE YOU so much associated yourself with Islam on NairaLand always running your mouth BEH BEH BOO BEH BEH BOH like a TOILET GARBURATOR. BEH BEH BOO BEH BEH BOO.

I will ccontinue using you as an example in my explanation of Islam on NairaLand.

BEH BEH BOO BEH BEH BOO...................................BEH BEH BOO BEH BEH BOO.

DUMB BOY.

Infact as from today i urge anyone who LOVES PROPHET MUHAMMAD whom Blackfire spends his money buying MB just to log on NairaLand to as from today hence forth reply his TAUNTS with:

"BEH BEH BOO BEH BEH BOO.........BEH BEH BOO BEH BEH BOO"

because he is such a DUMB...................If you dont want my using you for explaining ISLAM then stop being DUMB.

The only thing more AMUSING TO US MUSLIMS than SLANDERERS are the DUMB A-SS FOOLS who are carried away by the LIES they tell BEH BEH BOH BEH BEH BOH while believing in them out of sheer malice.

Anyway.............BEH BEH BOO BEH BEH BOO.........

"we are FOOLS (DUMB A-SS) for the sake of CHRIST" 1 Corinthians 4:10

Presbulg(m), VomeSchakleton(m), Empiree, malvisguy212, 9jacrip,
udatso(m), Rilwayne001, BETATRON
(m), lexiconkabir(m),
haffaze777(m), Demmzy15

Come and SEE who is talking. "BEH BEH BOO BEH BEH BOO"

Sonoflucifer no wonder you had to leave Christianity for LUCIFER ..................Beh beh boo beh beh boo.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 21, 2016
^^ That guy is an epitome of foolishness, no wonder he runs things with people of his kind, especially that his girlfriend, you should know her, i aint mentioning any name though tongue

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 22, 2016
lexiconkabir:
^^ That guy is an epitome of foolishness, no wonder he runs things with people of his kind, especially that his girlfriend, you should know her, i aint mentioning any name though tongue

Miss BAH BAH BAH BON..........................sure. Birds of the same feather BABBONS of the same fur. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. by Nobody: 12:48am On Jul 22, 2016
BLACKFIRE BE LIKE:

A guy that walks into a bar and sees 3 pieces of meat
hanging from the ceiling. The guy asks, “What’s this
about?”

The bartender replies, “Well, if you can jump up and
slap the meat, you get free drinks for the rest of the
night. If you miss, you pay for everyone’s drinks for
the next hour. You wanna do it?”
The guy replies, “Nah, the STEAKS are too high.”

THESE ARE PEOPLE WHO LIE TO THEMSELVES. THEY SUFFER FROM THE DISEASE CALLED MYTHOMANIA. A MENTAL ILLNESS. THEY GO THROUGH THE CONTRADICTORY SYSTEM CALLED CHRISTIANITY SPENDING THE WHOLE LIFE REACTIING AGAINST THEIR GOD GIVEN INTELLECT, SO DUMB.AMONG THE SIMPLE REASONS WHY CHRISTIANS ARE TURNING ATHEIST IS THEIR YEARN FREEING THEMSELVES FROM TOTAL DUMBSIFICATION.

How much more DUMB can your be Blackfire? Dumb enough to win the award of MR. DUMB on NairaLand.

You never know anything. I JUST DEY START WITH YOU just as you have taken Islam, Muslims and Prophet Muhammad as your ammusement so shall i RIDDICLE your DUMB-A-SS on NairaLand till until you go to the market to go buy some BRAIN in your EMPTY HEAD.

"An EMPTY HEAD is not really EMPTY, it is stuffed with RUBBISH. Hence the difficulty of infusing anything into an EMPTY BIG HEAD such as yours" Eric Hoffer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 22, 2016
WORDWORLD:

Sonoflucifer no wonder you had to leave Christianity for LUCIFER ..................Beh beh boo beh beh boo.
grin grin
Re: Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 22, 2016
kilo4sure:

Christianity is dogmatic, unfortunately much more than it should be but still gives you room to use your brain. But Islamic dogma is so original to Islam such that before Muhammed died he made his Allah to state that Islam has been perfected, this means the Quran is the verbatim word of God and nothing can be added to it. Therefore if a Muslim reads the Quran and for instance doubts that prophet suleiman could talk to ants, on that day he ceases to be a Muslim, but there are christians who doubt many stories in the bible, such as the pope who says Adam and eve are not literal figures. Some Christians who come to this conclusion become atheist, others keep their Christianity. This is impossible with Islam.
However to answer the OP, my point is that the Muslims seem to be very sure of what they are doing because Islam is more dogmatic but this dogmatism stifles the religion.
Also note that many Muslims do not read their Quran to question it or understand it, they are only captivated by the Arabic rhymes as they memorize it from childhood.
What's so impossible about Prophet Suleiman(AS) talking to ants ...it isn't called a miracle for no reason.
Do xtians turn atheists because balam talked to a donkey? No! they mostly leave xtianity for other real valid reasons.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. by Presbulg(m): 5:05pm On Jul 22, 2016
crusadistic:

What's so impossible about Prophet Suleiman(AS) talking to ants ...it isn't called a miracle for no reason.
Do xtians turn atheists because balam talked to a donkey? No! they mostly leave xtianity for other real valid reasons.

Bro leave them to their delusion. Even though Islam doesn't do anything like Evangelism, still there are lots of people embracing Islam. Non-muslims think Islam is in competition with other religions whereas it's not. They start comparing Mohammed(SAW) to Jesus(SAW) (Subhanallah) not knowing muslims hold Jesus in high regards.

They keep lying to themselves saying the reason why we don't leave Islam is because we're going to get killed.
Since I've been coming to this site, I've never seen any post by an ex-muslim saying ' he/she's afraid to denounce Islam because he/she might get killed'.

Ever wonder how people revert to Islam even though there's nothing like Evangelism in Islam ? It's because those people have finally seen the truth

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 22, 2016
Re: Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. by terrezo2002(m): 10:27pm On Jul 30, 2016
Jesus Christ is coming again.
Repent all you atheists and Muslims.

Re: Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. by Presbulg(m): 12:38am On Jul 31, 2016
kilo4sure:

The question you fail to ask yourself is this..why do Christians question their bible more than the Muslims question the Quran? Is it because the bible is more stupid than the Quran? Nay! Most of the stories atheists deride in the bible that leads them away from the bible are also in the Quran, the difference is the level of brainwashing in Islam. It is rare to find a Muslim who looks at the Quran critically and objectively. Even today we have many christian scholars who look at the bible critically, not so in the Muslim world, they are more interested in stating what is haram.
If Muslims use their brains the way they should, many would abandon islam. The ones who use their brain in the Islamic world cannot speak out for fear of being killed. There are many closet atheists in Iran and saudiarabia. Killing of apostates is also sanctioned by the hadiths. The Islamic world needs her own enlightment but that would be at the expense of the Quran which Muslims exalt so much to their detriment.

Bullshit
Re: Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. by kevoh(m): 1:12am On Jul 31, 2016
Last time a Nigerian guy started using his brain and decided to leave Islam for Atheism, his family forcefully locked him in a psychiatric home with enough death threats (from other muslims) to last him a life time. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/03/nigerian-man-insane-atheist-bala-islam I will not even mention people that are murdered for apostasy in other countries. I am not a fan of Christianity but Islam is no better,even much worse. Since muslims now open Islamic boasting threads on this part of religion section, I think its about time that isolated Islamic section is closed down and every muslim thread posted here and receive the same dose of scrutiny and criticism atheists give christian threads. Let's see how you guys will fare in one year! angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Theophilus Sunday Biography: Age & Wife / Full 2012 Prophecies by Pastor Adeboye And Pastor Olukoya / Oprah Winfrey Spouts Inspirational Woo-woo (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.