Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:45 AM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! (65984 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by follypimpi(m): 9:25pm On Dec 05, 2009
nateevs:

Don't get carried away mate. Citeh were at home. . and y'all see it as a fantastic result because you still don't believe Citeh have come of age.
You play Liverpool next week and there Villa on the 27th. You may well be 11 points behind next week again.

Like I have maintained season long, every match will surely tell a new story . . It won't until after the ACN that we know were we all stand.

We go rape Liverlose without a doubt,Villa will crumble in emirati.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by follypimpi(m): 9:41pm On Dec 05, 2009
Come January,AW better buy sum Hungry ass Attacker that wld put his might and power into the game like Tevez did today against the chavs.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by yousouph(m): 9:48pm On Dec 05, 2009
Its no rocket science that a quality striker will do ARSENAL loads of advantage. A goal always makes the difference. Look at the chances went begging today, jeez.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by Cristalz(f): 10:18pm On Dec 05, 2009
Your thread's a 100 pages.
Would someone volunteer to do a new one within the next hour. . .?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by allboyz(m): 10:25pm On Dec 05, 2009
GOOD Vic. . .

Heard the chavs lost shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by kaypumpin2(m): 10:42pm On Dec 05, 2009
nateevs:

Don't get carried away mate. Citeh were at home. . and y'all see it as a fantastic result because you still don't believe Citeh have come of age.
You play Liverpool next week and there Villa on the 27th. You may well be 11 points behind next week again.

Like I have maintained season long, every match will surely tell a new story . . It won't until after the ACN that we know were we all stand.

What part of my statement is a pointer to getting carried away?

It is easy to point to L'pool and Aston Villa as difficult games,but i make bold to say any team with any stint of slackness will get beaten anywhere this season.

if by March,the first 3 teams have just a difference of 3-9 points between,then maybe we will have to wait till the last round of matches to know the ACTUAL winner of the EPL.

And as per City,nothing has changed about them,they will get fired up when against the big teams,it is the points they amass or lose while playing the so called small teams that will be their undoing.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by Cristalz(f): 10:57pm On Dec 05, 2009
What's wrong with you Arses sef?

Allboyz, kay_pumpin.  .  .one of you should create a new Arsenal thread or I'll do it myself.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by follypimpi(m): 11:12pm On Dec 05, 2009
Cant wait for match of the day.
Kirisi cr8 the thread nothin do u.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by Cristalz(f): 11:15pm On Dec 05, 2009
Kirisi? grin

Yes sir.

New thread here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100)

Liverpool Vs Roma: UCL (5 - 2) On 24th April 2018 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 / Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 19th September 2015