Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,744 members, 7,875,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:45 PM

For My Country To Be A Better Place - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For My Country To Be A Better Place (267 Views)

Rebuttal: Atheism Can Make The World A Better Place / Can Atheism Make The World A Better Place? (1) / Will World Be A Better Place Without Jehovah Witnesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For My Country To Be A Better Place by frubben(m): 7:14am On Jul 30, 2016
For our country to be a better place the following should be observed:

1. EFCC should start probing this big pastors, u would be surprise the can of worms that would be open.

2. Churches should start paying tax

3.The government would inspect any church camp wether it is conducive for staying if not should be close down

4. Any church that has more speakers than the members should be closed down.

4. All night should be taken far away from the cities to allow hard working Nigeria get good sleep.

5. Church should not spend more than 3 hours during sunday service. Because a lot of marriages have crumble because pastors refused to close services on time.

6. Preaching inside the bus should be banned, if you want to preach share your flyers.

Please add yours.

Honest lad
Speaking out

(1) (Reply)

God's Presence / "Watchman, What Of The Night?" / The Importance Of A Father Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.