Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,685 members, 7,979,306 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 05:52 AM

Romance/money Dilemma---help Needed! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance/money Dilemma---help Needed! (732 Views)

My Dilemma-can I Find Love Again? / Relationship Dilemma, Help Me With Your Advice Pls. / Relationship Dilemma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romance/money Dilemma---help Needed! by KennyG6(m): 10:13am On Sep 21, 2009
Niyi’s decided to break up with girlfriend Josephine as he feels the relationship is not geting anywhere and has run its course. Yet the couple have an expensive holiday to the Maldives booked for two week’s time. They had been planning the trip for some time and have saved considerably towards it.
If he tells Josephine it’s over now, it would mean losing £900, as he would never go away with an ex. They’re not quarrelling, Niyi just decided he wants to be single again. Should Niyi dump her now, or keep up the act until they get back?
Re: Romance/money Dilemma---help Needed! by jaybee3(m): 10:26am On Sep 21, 2009
the word dump is kinda childish so i m goin to go with break-up.
dude should break up with her now as loosing 900 quid is better than making the girl go through another 2 weeks of uncertainty. money ain't everything and can definitely be recouped back.

on the flipside though, can't the 2 weeks together help them rekindle the spark they once had or is Niyi just bent on breaking up with the girl?
Re: Romance/money Dilemma---help Needed! by Secretz(f): 10:31am On Sep 21, 2009
jay bee:

the word dump is kinda childish so i m goin to go with break-up.
dude should break up with her now as loosing 900 quid is better than making the girl go through another 2 weeks of uncertainty. money ain't everything and can definitely be recouped back.

on the flipside though, can't the 2 weeks together help them rekindle the spark they once had or is Niyi just bent on breaking up with the girl?

He should go for that reason alone, not because of the potential lost money. Otherwise if he is soo certain he wants to end it, then please just do. grin

Kenny_G, na wa oo for your dilemna stories. . . . but why has it always got to do with money? tongue
Re: Romance/money Dilemma---help Needed! by KennyG6(m): 10:32am On Sep 21, 2009
oh boy £900 na big money oooo,
Re: Romance/money Dilemma---help Needed! by KennyG6(m): 10:33am On Sep 21, 2009
Secretz:

He should go for that reason alone, not because of the potential lost money. Otherwise if he is soo certain he wants to end it, then please just do. grin

Kenny_G, na wa oo for your dilemna stories. . . . but why has it always got to do with money? tongue
cos me i like money now wink wink wink lol
maybe because money plays a lot in our relationship
Re: Romance/money Dilemma---help Needed! by jaybee3(m): 10:36am On Sep 21, 2009
Is 900 quid worth the stress the girl would have to go through for 2 weeks which might include her being used by Niyi?
and 900 quid is not a lot of money to be putting someone thru such. if love is dead then he should be able to bone the money. afterall, he his the one calling it quit  grin grin grin grin
how old is this Niyi by any chance?
Re: Romance/money Dilemma---help Needed! by Secretz(f): 10:44am On Sep 21, 2009
Kenny_G:

cos me i like money now wink wink wink lol
maybe because money plays a lot in our relationship

Greedy boy! tongue

jay bee:

Is 900 quid worth the stress the girl would have to go through for 2 weeks which might include her being used by Niyi?
and 900 quid is not a lot of money to be putting someone thru such. if love is dead then he should be able to bone the money. afterall, he his the one calling it quit grin grin grin grin
how old is this Niyi by any chance?

Exactly. But like you said before, from his reasonings, it seems maybe they could go on the trip and rekindle the 'spark. Or better still done the relationship and go about his business whilst forgetting his dough. simple. grin

Or as my colleague is telling me right now 'take her on holiday, deal with her (you know what that means). . . . . come back and wait some weeks, then if you still feel the same way, be gone. shocked (not my words ohhh)!!
Re: Romance/money Dilemma---help Needed! by KennyG6(m): 10:49am On Sep 21, 2009
Or as my colleague is telling me right now 'take her on holiday, deal with her (you know what that means). . . . . no i dont know what u mean oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
surely ur colleague is not suggesting that Niyi gives her a BIG PARTING GIFT?? what if just to complicate matters she con get belle?
Re: Romance/money Dilemma---help Needed! by ceceee(f): 10:54am On Sep 21, 2009
hey guys,hw are u all doing?missed nairaland and missed u guy so much.
Re: Romance/money Dilemma---help Needed! by KennyG6(m): 10:56am On Sep 21, 2009
welcome bk grin grin
Re: Romance/money Dilemma---help Needed! by ceceee(f): 11:04am On Sep 21, 2009
hey guys,missed u guys so,been away for so long.abt the issue on ground,he should break up with her the money shared equally.or better still give her everything for being a jerk.
Re: Romance/money Dilemma---help Needed! by ceceee(f): 11:07am On Sep 21, 2009
thanks kenny
Re: Romance/money Dilemma---help Needed! by jaybee3(m): 11:08am On Sep 21, 2009
ceceee:

hey guys,missed u guys so,been away for so long.abt the issue on ground,he should break up with her the money shared equally.or better still give her everything for being a jerk.
non refundable ticket
Re: Romance/money Dilemma---help Needed! by ceceee(f): 11:18am On Sep 21, 2009
oh,i didnt see dat,non refundable ah?emm.well maybe the guy should tell her y he is havin problem with her,i'm sure when they talk and then take dat trip,he might feel differently abt her.the trip will jst be like a get away thing to find each other.dat is if the problem is from her.hate it when people say they av grown out of love of someone they once loved.its just so stupid.they should work it out,
Re: Romance/money Dilemma---help Needed! by KennyG6(m): 11:20am On Sep 21, 2009
ceceee:

oh,i didnt see dat,non refundable ah?emm.well maybe the guy should tell her y he is havin problem with her,i'm sure when they talk and then take dat trip,he might feel differently abt her.the trip will jst be like a get away thing to find each other.dat is if the problem is from her.hate it when people say they av grown out of love of someone they once loved.its just so stupid.they should work it out,
the problem is unfortunately when a guy says he wants out of a relationship talking abt issues hardley ever work, more often than not the guy has seen another babe wey dey trip am
Re: Romance/money Dilemma---help Needed! by jaybee3(m): 11:25am On Sep 21, 2009
@poster
how old is this niyi dude?
Re: Romance/money Dilemma---help Needed! by KennyG6(m): 11:29am On Sep 21, 2009
jay bee:

@poster
how old is this niyi dude?
28 and the gal 29, how is the age relevant? lol
Re: Romance/money Dilemma---help Needed! by ceceee(f): 11:29am On Sep 21, 2009
i'm sure he had the intention of breaking up with her evrn b4 they started saving for the trip.see guys are snakes.giving her money will be like payin her off for the services given him,like she is a pros.the only solution is to talk.i don tire 4 dis mata self.
Re: Romance/money Dilemma---help Needed! by ceceee(f): 11:35am On Sep 21, 2009
eh
Re: Romance/money Dilemma---help Needed! by KennyG6(m): 11:37am On Sep 21, 2009
ceceee:

i'm sure he had the intention of breaking up with her evrn b4 they started saving for the trip.see guys are snakes.giving her money will be like payin her off for the services given him,like she is a pros.the only solution is to talk.i don tire 4 dis mata self.
tire ke? u only just returned now! haba lol
Re: Romance/money Dilemma---help Needed! by KennyG6(m): 1:59pm On Sep 21, 2009
ceceee:

eh
ehn now! lol
Re: Romance/money Dilemma---help Needed! by pdd: 2:19pm On Sep 21, 2009
shocked shocked just pay her off, dude
Re: Romance/money Dilemma---help Needed! by yme1(f): 2:57pm On Sep 21, 2009
Abeg i nor need long talk make una pass me the money grin
Re: Romance/money Dilemma---help Needed! by KennyG6(m): 3:28pm On Sep 21, 2009
y me:

Abeg i nor need long talk make una pass me the money grin
pay her off like how,
Re: Romance/money Dilemma---help Needed! by iice(f): 4:04pm On Sep 21, 2009
Can't they go for the vac as friends? undecided
I would. . . undecided
Re: Romance/money Dilemma---help Needed! by KennyG6(m): 4:17pm On Sep 21, 2009
iice:

Can't they go for the vac as friends? undecided
I would. . . undecided

haba, they booked into the same room, if they went as friends sparks go fly something go happen,
Re: Romance/money Dilemma---help Needed! by iice(f): 4:21pm On Sep 21, 2009
Well if they both decided to go as friends, i think they would strive to not do anything that would disrupt that but then again. . .the will is not always strong.

What about dividing the domain? Someone takes the couch, someone takes the bed or rather get an extra bed undecided
Re: Romance/money Dilemma---help Needed! by KennyG6(m): 4:27pm On Sep 21, 2009
What about dividing the domain? Someone takes the couch, someone takes the bed or rather get an extra bed undecided[/color]
[quote][/quote]
am sure u know the partition comes down with every sip of wine/alcohol,

I guess the best option would be to tell the gal and offer to buy her share of the holiday for half price since she would be inconvenienced the most, cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Romance/money Dilemma---help Needed! by iice(f): 5:54pm On Sep 21, 2009
Oh well. . .me i want my vacation grin
Re: Romance/money Dilemma---help Needed! by KennyG6(m): 7:56pm On Sep 21, 2009
iice:

Oh well. . .me i want my vacation grin
ok now lol,
Re: Romance/money Dilemma---help Needed! by KennyG6(m): 6:49pm On Sep 22, 2009
ceceee:

eh
ehn?

(1) (Reply)

Woman Gets Pregnant While Already Pregnant! / I Need True Love Very Fast / How To Woo A Lady & Make Her Fall In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.