Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,735 members, 7,875,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:10 PM

Types Of People Who Wouldn't Like Adeboye's Words Recently - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Types Of People Who Wouldn't Like Adeboye's Words Recently (33759 Views)

Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Types Of People You Will Meet At The Experience 2017 In Lagos / Pastor Adeboye Wants To Sleep In Kirikiri Prison As He Visits Inmates (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of People Who Wouldn't Like Adeboye's Words Recently by ddjay: 3:03pm On Aug 04, 2016
Tkayhandsome:
Rccg women are godly and loving. They have listened to our beloved daddy. You have nothing to add and your opinion doesn't count... Leave us with our pastor. We like am like that. Go open your own church and give order
thats good keep worshiping him and dont come near or mention the LORD JESUS CHRIST
Re: Types Of People Who Wouldn't Like Adeboye's Words Recently by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 05, 2016
Just like your mother was so old and looking older than your great grandmother. A thing that calls himself a christian. I can see your daddy GO teaches you insult but you don't have monopoly of it.
Tkayhandsome:
You can't cook. You think life is all about sitting down and making babies? Even a mad woman can. Better listen and learn. Maybe that is why you are so old and looking older than your mother. Sorry
Re: Types Of People Who Wouldn't Like Adeboye's Words Recently by God2man(m): 12:03am On Aug 06, 2016
kennygee:
The devil is attacking marriages now more than ever. If you check the statistics, 7 out of 10 women are the bread winners of their homes. Maybe due to the economy, women are working now or doing businesses to support their family.

Is this a bad thing? No its not. But I think the duties of a man is what makes him the Head of the family. How can a woman totally submit to a man whose bills she is paying? Isn't it better she bought herself a d!ldo or became a single parent?

If the woman isn't submitting, is the marriage being worth called one? If you check the reasons behind some marital issue, money is not far from it.

Men need to wake up to their duties and responsibilities because we have more women these days becoming men since men are neglecting their duties.

May God help us.

God bless you. You are saying something reasonable.
Re: Types Of People Who Wouldn't Like Adeboye's Words Recently by NigerianScholar: 7:10pm On Aug 07, 2016
abike12:

Don't ever in your miserable life quote me and ADD to or edit what I wrote. You don't have the common sense to add your comments outside of the quote and you want to marry? I pity the mumu wey go marry you. Idiot

Even the person you are following can not endorse your comments. I didnt insult you so dont insult me.
Please know that my life is sweet and not miserable.
this discussion is over. Am done talking to you
Re: Types Of People Who Wouldn't Like Adeboye's Words Recently by ClassCaptain(m): 11:29pm On Aug 13, 2016
akinalabi:

I don't belong to any of the two groups you listed but I do not the comments.

www.nairaland.com/classcaptain
excuse me sir...

I want to be writing stories concerning my betting life to promote nairabet.... Na my fav betting platform..

Biko gimme the money eh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oyedepo: Why Nigeria Has Not Changed For Better / 22 Doctrinal Beliefs Of Deeper Life Church / LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.