Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,137 members, 7,887,286 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:56 AM

"We Didn't Eat For 3 Days": Nigerian Athletes At Rio Olympics (Video) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "We Didn't Eat For 3 Days": Nigerian Athletes At Rio Olympics (Video) (26182 Views)

Efe Ajagba Knocks Nigel Paul Out In Round One in 23 Seconds At RIO Olympics / katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) / Chierika Ukogu Representing Nigeria At Rio 2016 Olympics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Didn't Eat For 3 Days": Nigerian Athletes At Rio Olympics (Video) by berrystunn(m): 8:56am On Aug 05, 2016
Buhari Mr hardship,
Mr Stingy buhari looting from looters

I sorry for APC losing support everyday
Re: "We Didn't Eat For 3 Days": Nigerian Athletes At Rio Olympics (Video) by sirzee1660(m): 8:57am On Aug 05, 2016
Lolz well how is that my business, did I ask you to represent Nigeria
Re: "We Didn't Eat For 3 Days": Nigerian Athletes At Rio Olympics (Video) by odomanis: 9:03am On Aug 05, 2016
Dottore:
Since the government refused to fund them, then they had better stop distracting themselves, accept realities find their way home and forget about their sports dreams. The country is currently in terrible economic woes. Everybody had better tighten the hustle and forget about professional sport events that's the least of what the country needs now.
Na person wey chop dey do sports

Listen to yourself. You seem not to know that so many Nigerians depend on sports for their livelihood. Imagine the government stopping the trading or participation of the country in the line of business that you or your company operate in ? Do you know how many sportsmen are there in Nigeria ? What about sports journalists, dealers in sports wears and equipment ? If you don't need sports, do you sincerely think those listed above don't need sports ?

2 Likes

Re: "We Didn't Eat For 3 Days": Nigerian Athletes At Rio Olympics (Video) by Jenny89: 9:12am On Aug 05, 2016
If i am not mistaken, some billions of naira were allocated for them... bad governance from the team management angry
Re: "We Didn't Eat For 3 Days": Nigerian Athletes At Rio Olympics (Video) by Deilluminator(m): 9:16am On Aug 05, 2016
SirVintageCock:
There is never light at the end of a Nigerian tunnel, once it is dark it remains dark. Better find a lantern to illumination your vision cos Nigeria his a hellhole.
It is your own Nigeria that is a hellhole and it will remain like that for you since that is your believe. My Nigeria is not a hellhole.
Re: "We Didn't Eat For 3 Days": Nigerian Athletes At Rio Olympics (Video) by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 05, 2016
Haba oga why you deh yarn like this na? Don't you know there will be Billion naira budget? Money go deh for officials to wack.

crazydude1:
Why did the olympic commitee and sports commission even bother to send athletes to the olympic games when they cannot take care of them?Itz really annoying and disheartening hearing this.
Re: "We Didn't Eat For 3 Days": Nigerian Athletes At Rio Olympics (Video) by olamide215: 9:27am On Aug 05, 2016
One thing Buhari and his apc people forgot is that 4years will come and pass then they will now know whether na them put themselves for there or na Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: "We Didn't Eat For 3 Days": Nigerian Athletes At Rio Olympics (Video) by SirVintageCock: 9:36am On Aug 05, 2016
Deilluminator:
It is your own Nigeria that is a hellhole and it will remain like that for you since that is your believe. My Nigeria is not a hellhole.
You miserable dead cell. You don't want to come at me.
NIGERIA is a FUCKING HELLHOLE andwe both know it.
Re: "We Didn't Eat For 3 Days": Nigerian Athletes At Rio Olympics (Video) by winj3: 9:37am On Aug 05, 2016
Money was allocated, EFCC should investigate the minister and organising commitee.
Re: "We Didn't Eat For 3 Days": Nigerian Athletes At Rio Olympics (Video) by oluwasegun007(m): 9:47am On Aug 05, 2016
Na wah ooo......when some countries don dey prepare fore like 3 yrs now
Re: "We Didn't Eat For 3 Days": Nigerian Athletes At Rio Olympics (Video) by koolaid87: 9:55am On Aug 05, 2016
LOL..from wrong anthem to no financial support.

Nigeria, I hail thee..
Re: "We Didn't Eat For 3 Days": Nigerian Athletes At Rio Olympics (Video) by robosky02(m): 10:14am On Aug 05, 2016
apc

Re: "We Didn't Eat For 3 Days": Nigerian Athletes At Rio Olympics (Video) by Damfostopper(m): 10:40am On Aug 05, 2016
Moral of the story.... Nigeria is not worth doing something for
Re: "We Didn't Eat For 3 Days": Nigerian Athletes At Rio Olympics (Video) by Deilluminator(m): 10:49am On Aug 05, 2016
SirVintageCock:
You miserable dead cell. You don't want to come at me.
NIGERIA is a FUCKING HELLHOLE andwe both know it.
I still maintain it, it's your Nigeria that is a hellhole and it will remain for you like that. If your parents didn't teach you good manners, don't unleash the venom on me, it's not my fault. The miserable dead cell is the name of your family and your generation and it remains.
Re: "We Didn't Eat For 3 Days": Nigerian Athletes At Rio Olympics (Video) by TolaniLuv: 11:37am On Aug 05, 2016
A failed nation embarassed
Re: "We Didn't Eat For 3 Days": Nigerian Athletes At Rio Olympics (Video) by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 05, 2016
cococandy:
What a shameful thing. Whoever is in charge of this should be sacked with immediate effect.
Suleiman Dalung
Re: "We Didn't Eat For 3 Days": Nigerian Athletes At Rio Olympics (Video) by biodun83L(m): 11:57am On Aug 05, 2016
ikiller:
Booohaaari, y are you too stingy?use the recovered loot to sponsor them nah
animal why u no go carry am give dem so na trek dem trek reach dere abi? is it possible dey sent dem wit no preparation dere afta?
Re: "We Didn't Eat For 3 Days": Nigerian Athletes At Rio Olympics (Video) by totorimi: 2:24pm On Aug 05, 2016
When we talk now the Zombies will call us names, but just imagine the Olympic delegates been subjected to this unwarranted treatment yet they expect them to give the ultimate best and sacrifice. If the country can charter jets for Hajj pilgrimage, special jet to carry money to SA to buy arms, presidential jet to ferry the presidents daughter from Europe to Naija. What is too difficult in extending the best to our Olympic team so they can bring glory to the fatherland.

We have a bunch of self centered bigots who do not love this nation rather they pay only lip service to the country, they masquerade as patriots but they are snake under the green grass. They do not wish the country well but they make their followers to believe.
I dont think it will take anything away from government other than a committed and concerted effort to give our team the best attention and funding for this period of the Olympic. Its a big let down and shame indeed on the part of government to keep embarrassing this country like this.
The beret wearing minister of sport should just honorably resign, he has repeatedly shown ineptitude raised to power ten.
Re: "We Didn't Eat For 3 Days": Nigerian Athletes At Rio Olympics (Video) by Mikeiron78(m): 2:30pm On Aug 05, 2016
Ipisi:
Some athletes who are to represent Nigeria in track and field events at the Olympics have been begging for financial support. They launched GoFundme account to raise money from the public. Is this a shame to Nigeria and her government?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0SJzcbXsrA

http://get9jasports..com.ng/2016/08/watch-video-of-nigeria-athletes-begging.html
I don't see where anyone puts a gun to your head to go to the Olympic, just because you are there to represent your country doesn't mean the country must be responsible for your financial needs. Tarnishing the image of the country is what Nigerians do best, God bless America is said everyday and on the currency,lol. wake up.
Re: "We Didn't Eat For 3 Days": Nigerian Athletes At Rio Olympics (Video) by virginboy1(m): 4:19pm On Aug 05, 2016
lielbree:
And to think aisha is parading around with a N40m bag!angry
for real
Re: "We Didn't Eat For 3 Days": Nigerian Athletes At Rio Olympics (Video) by SirVintageCock: 5:43am On Aug 06, 2016
Deilluminator:
I still maintain it, it's your Nigeria that is a hellhole and it will remain for you like that. If your parents didn't teach you good manners, don't unleash the venom on me, it's not my fault. The miserable dead cell is the name of your family and your generation and it remains.
You are really a disappointment.
Look at the post of someone talking about good manners, can't you see the venoms in your posts? Nigerians and hypocrisy. Aren't ashamed to be condemning one thing and on the other hand doing same. Always ready to curse even on a faceless forum. Mtschew.
Even my entire generations is mentioned and cursed...hypocrite. grin Lazy religious mofons with backward mentalities.
Your four fingers is returning your faceless tirades and curses/venoms back to you, you demented cocksurker.
Re: "We Didn't Eat For 3 Days": Nigerian Athletes At Rio Olympics (Video) by lielbree: 6:16am On Aug 06, 2016
virginboy1:

for real

Yup
Re: "We Didn't Eat For 3 Days": Nigerian Athletes At Rio Olympics (Video) by Deilluminator(m): 7:47am On Aug 06, 2016
SirVintageCock:
You are really a disappointment.
Look at the post of someone talking about good manners, can't you see the venoms in your posts? Nigerians and hypocrisy. Aren't ashamed to be condemning one thing and on the other hand doing same. Always ready to curse even on a faceless forum. Mtschew.
Even my entire generations is mentioned and cursed...hypocrite. grin Lazy religious mofons with backward mentalities.
Your four fingers is returning your faceless tirades and curses/venoms back to you, you demented cocksurker.
you started it so take it. It is yours forever.
Re: "We Didn't Eat For 3 Days": Nigerian Athletes At Rio Olympics (Video) by SirVintageCock: 3:14pm On Aug 06, 2016
Oh no We gonna share it bro. Your generation too. My generation is already suffering from Nigerian pass mistakes so also yours. Deal with it. No other curse is worse than the curse of being a Nigerian.
Deilluminator:
you started it so take it. It is yours forever.
Re: "We Didn't Eat For 3 Days": Nigerian Athletes At Rio Olympics (Video) by easyelliot(m): 3:51pm On Aug 06, 2016
They should have joined the refugee team....what is the point of representing a nation that doesn't value your effort.
Re: "We Didn't Eat For 3 Days": Nigerian Athletes At Rio Olympics (Video) by NaijaBlend: 4:43am On Aug 07, 2016
Shame on APC and their leadership.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kaduna State Marathon: Watch As The Winner Crosses The Finished Line (Videos) / Ngoma Luamba Weds In Congo (PHOTOS) / Luis Suárez Told He Isn’t Part Of Ronald Koeman’s Barcelona Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.