Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,527 members, 7,905,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 02:18 AM

Why Do Luv Causes Our Hearts To Skip A Beat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Luv Causes Our Hearts To Skip A Beat? (757 Views)

2years After; Why Must My Heart Always Skip A Beat? / Would U Skip A First Date Because Of Rain? / Why Do Luv Causes Our Hearts To Skip A Beat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Luv Causes Our Hearts To Skip A Beat? by Raymonwell(m): 11:08am On Sep 24, 2009
If u know the reason, pls say someting. Tanks
Re: Why Do Luv Causes Our Hearts To Skip A Beat? by mover(f): 12:00pm On Sep 24, 2009
You need 2 go learn ur tenses well
Re: Why Do Luv Causes Our Hearts To Skip A Beat? by braido(m): 1:55pm On Sep 24, 2009
I am not going to support the poster. But i guess sometimes people may have something in mind to write and their hands will write faster than their head, then you notice some avoidable mistakes!!!
Re: Why Do Luv Causes Our Hearts To Skip A Beat? by naijacode: 2:52pm On Sep 24, 2009
@ Mover you should have sent the poster a private message with the correct sentence, You want us to know you really understand the Queen's language, am sure you can't write a correct sentence in your mother tongue, silly dude
@Poster Love will make your heart skip if your chemistry is in line with who you are in love with, its just a case of hormonal imbalance ,
Re: Why Do Luv Causes Our Hearts To Skip A Beat? by mover(f): 4:00pm On Sep 24, 2009
@naijacode i'm ibo and 'ele ka esie cho ya', lol so u see i can do it in my mother tongue as well
and i'm not a dude. call me a lass wink wink wink
Re: Why Do Luv Causes Our Hearts To Skip A Beat? by naijacode: 6:26pm On Sep 24, 2009
@Mover Tell me the mening of wht you are saying ooooo, u don dey yab me abi, no be fight I was only tryig to help the other guy , he has something bothering him and you were addng salt and peper t his injury , wetin you mean by that thing you write
Re: Why Do Luv Causes Our Hearts To Skip A Beat? by platinumnk(f): 6:30pm On Sep 24, 2009
lust causes the heart to skip a beat, love makes a heart pound cool
Re: Why Do Luv Causes Our Hearts To Skip A Beat? by Fiona0007: 6:45pm On Sep 24, 2009
Your heart pounds as well as skip a few beats when you are being chased by a big dog grin
Re: Why Do Luv Causes Our Hearts To Skip A Beat? by StellaN3(f): 6:48pm On Sep 24, 2009
hahahahahaha that only thing i can say for this post
cuz i no wear pants grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Luv Causes Our Hearts To Skip A Beat? by mover(f): 7:47pm On Sep 24, 2009
@naijacode small thing ur bum don dey shake like wetin i no know
if i come tell u d meaning u go just pass out
Re: Why Do Luv Causes Our Hearts To Skip A Beat? by naijacode: 11:44am On Jan 15, 2010
mover:

@naijacode small thing your bum don dey shake like wetin i no know

Mover wetin I do you now, I was only letting you know that the poor guy's heart is aching and you took a personal cold war against me,
This is a new year hope you have changed
have fun all the best
Re: Why Do Luv Causes Our Hearts To Skip A Beat? by naijacode: 11:54am On Jan 15, 2010
mover:

@naijacode small thing your bum don dey shake like wetin i no know
@Mover send the meaning to my inbox bolaoseni@gmail.com, the way you had it in mind when you wrote it
Re: Why Do Luv Causes Our Hearts To Skip A Beat? by Kelvinj(m): 12:00pm On Jan 15, 2010
Not only love can make ur heart skip a beat a GUN can

(1) (Reply)

Food For Tot~ / Can You Please Men? / Expressing Love:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.