Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,935 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:28 AM

Why Do We Men Have To Suffer This Way? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do We Men Have To Suffer This Way? (574 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Drop Pick Up Lines Married Men Have Used On Them / Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? / Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do We Men Have To Suffer This Way? by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 20, 2016
why do we guys have to endure the constant toture of being horneyy daily. its sad and uncomfortable, like why are we always in this state..and the sad part is girls always torture us with their bodies and attitudes. i see some guys in the evenings even kneeling down to beg girls to even hug them, thats how pathetic nature made us. but why? is this fair?
Re: Why Do We Men Have To Suffer This Way? by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 20, 2016
grin

No wonder my chatmate jerked off d other nyt... tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Men Have To Suffer This Way? by Pouyan: 11:15am On Aug 20, 2016
Nature bro. Nature
Re: Why Do We Men Have To Suffer This Way? by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 20, 2016
You wont appreciate what you have till you need to pop pills to get it functioning!!

then you will start saying stuffs like "honey i was a tiger then"

please remember this post then!
Re: Why Do We Men Have To Suffer This Way? by nrexzy: 11:23am On Aug 20, 2016
Really??
Re: Why Do We Men Have To Suffer This Way? by Ginaz(f): 11:27am On Aug 20, 2016
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Men Have To Suffer This Way? by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 20, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

lol yesso!! u girls wouldnt understand what we go true. everything u do or say turns us on. even when ur rude u turn us on. its only pregnant girls and little girls and old women that dont arouse us. all other females..oh ghaddd
Re: Why Do We Men Have To Suffer This Way? by FreeSpirited: 11:42am On Aug 20, 2016
You are the one suffering bro! not all men. Work on yourself and become a success at what you do. If your libido is always raging , it means you feed it with too much lewd thought from your idleness. Bro find a passion and live for it. Gals issue shouldn't be primary.
Re: Why Do We Men Have To Suffer This Way? by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 20, 2016
iwanttoknnn:
why do we guys have to endure the constant toture of being horneyy daily. its sad and uncomfortable, like why are we always in this state..and the sad part is girls always torture us with their bodies and attitudes. i see some guys in the evenings even kneeling down to beg girls to even hug them, thats how pathetic nature made us. but why? is this fair?
who run the world, GIRLS! grin take heart, it is what it is. That's why it's called mother nature not father nature wink kiss tongue
Re: Why Do We Men Have To Suffer This Way? by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 20, 2016
grin
TrapQueen77:
grin

Re: Why Do We Men Have To Suffer This Way? by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 20, 2016
FreeSpirited:
You are the one suffering bro! not all men. Work on yourself and become a success at what you do. If your libido is always raging , it means you feed it with too much lewd thought from your idleness. Bro find a passion and live for it. Gals issue shouldn't be primary.

(1) (Reply)

When She Loves You Real Love. / 8 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman In The Name Of Love / How Ladies React When A Guy Is Loaded (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.