Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,733 members, 7,875,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:02 PM

Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team (78094 Views)

White Couple Rock Nigerian Flag & Colours To Olympic Themed Party / Gernot Rohr Angry With Victor Moses In Face-to-face Confrontation / Breakdancing Added To Olympic Games For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:25am On Aug 28, 2016
Dem think say footballers na wire wire boys. , maybe dem think say dem do transaction go japanese side and japanese man come help them delivered transactions. Awon were Nigerian official wan claim james borne ontop of japanese man head, if dem carry suite case go do investigation for Japanese, dem go run with ghana must go back to nigeria
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by listica(m): 11:25am On Aug 28, 2016
Cos d money was handed over to minister d criminal called delung. Original thief thief thief
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 28, 2016
why has buhari not sacked this dalung joker?

1 Like

Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by MARKone(m): 11:25am On Aug 28, 2016
FG and Dalaung be like Na ritual money.

1 Like

Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by mrmrmister: 11:25am On Aug 28, 2016
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by ajalawole(m): 11:27am On Aug 28, 2016
i pray this man no die of high BP cux he just bring wahala upon emself ni..... As w they this country so. Na manage wey dey manage e come put hand...... Chai sad
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by realmenrealhats(m): 11:27am On Aug 28, 2016
I feel you bro. this has happened to me many times. Just give it to someone who appreciates it and someone who never begged for it. whoever begs for it has alternatives. carry your thing find one poor widow give. God will bless you more. No look face cos na the same teeth way people day use smile na dem day use bite
LynnPetra:
Greed is the most wicked sin I have ever come across. It just makes me wanna shot something dead!
Have this "nice Christian woman" down the street who I sincerely love.Gave her a old Gen free last yr after she promised to pay, but I refused to take a dime because the amount she wanted to pay for it was very very unreasonable.Promise to give her (out of my free will) a standing fridge when I m moving out of the apartment FREE. Now this woman is asking after my air condition. shocked shocked :oSaid if I want to sell it? angry angry Someone that can't afford my generator, my standing fridge, now she us asking after my AC? I have decided when I'm moving out, I will just give her 15k, tell her my sister needs the fridge and that she should join money to the 15k and get another fridge. I hate her character already angry angry.

4 Likes

Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by Lateef3(m): 11:28am On Aug 28, 2016
Me self dey angry... with NFF
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by repogirl(f): 11:28am On Aug 28, 2016
Buhari's angels.
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by emilfischer(m): 11:31am On Aug 28, 2016
Chai see our leaders. The way this country is going na to jump inside antlantic ocean so that ocean current can carry me to anywhere but here.

1 Like

Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by kkboy(m): 11:34am On Aug 28, 2016
Sharing formula the bane of Nigeria's problem. It's always who gets what and why. God forbid
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 28, 2016
NextGovernor:
Federal government, Ministry of Sport, NFF and Senate committee on Sport should all go and die.

God bless you Dr. Katsuya Takasu for acknowledging and doing what a who Federal government couldn't do.
How yu de take remember the name ??

6 Likes

Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by masterp08(m): 11:37am On Aug 28, 2016
IamSimi:
But this our system is a serious joke oo
. Pls did anyone know abt BOI YES online training for round 2 applicant? I am yet to recieve mail for online registration and is 2mao 29th Aug. I was shortlisted pls.
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by Fourwinds: 11:37am On Aug 28, 2016
d peacock head of a minister will not go and devote his time on useful things that will improve spoet ministry ..

idiot...all they know is how to steal
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by Habeyy(m): 11:39am On Aug 28, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
must dey always disgrace us especially the cultist with red beret
thanks for this,that tout of a man is a disgrace to sport,how can a nation place its sport in the hand of a man who always "fly" and brandish one yeye red beret .he looks more like a monster...shame on them

2 Likes

Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by 9jatatafo(m): 11:39am On Aug 28, 2016
LynnPetra:
Greed is the most wicked sin I have ever come across. It just makes me wanna shot something dead!
Have this "nice Christian woman" down the street who I sincerely love.Gave her a old Gen free last yr after she promised to pay, but I refused to take a dime because the amount she wanted to pay for it was very very unreasonable.Promise to give her (out of my free will) a standing fridge when I m moving out of the apartment FREE. Now this woman is asking after my air condition. shocked shocked :oSaid if I want to sell it? angry angry Someone that can't afford my generator, my standing fridge, now she us asking after my AC? I have decided when I'm moving out, I will just give her 15k, tell her my sister needs the fridge and that she should join money to the 15k and get another fridge. I hate her character already angry angry.

You gave her an inch and she took a yard

2 Likes

Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by papaejima1: 11:39am On Aug 28, 2016
Dalung is a disgrace to Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by niggi4life(m): 11:40am On Aug 28, 2016
The Japanese man's website by now will be flooded with several emails from nigerians seeking help.
And the phone number attached would have rang and gotten countless calls and messages by naija boys grin

16 Likes

Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by segebase(m): 11:41am On Aug 28, 2016
bunch of thieves ...

2 Likes

Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by White007(m): 11:43am On Aug 28, 2016
How did we got to this? Nigerian politicians, billionaires and their likes, the all- knowing puedo- intellectuals, deserve spanking. They brought this curse on us.

If there's any justice in Nigeria gluttons such as pinick and Dalung should be stoned as soon as they step foot on Nigeria soil from the Olympic.
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by offegas(m): 11:44am On Aug 28, 2016
ehikwe22:
Hers is poverty induced greed. if you already made up your mind to give her, please do. thanks.
I second your assumption,kindly give her the fridge only
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by EmekaBlue(m): 11:44am On Aug 28, 2016
grin true...Nigerians and begging online are like 5n6
niggi4life:
The Japanese man's website by now will be flooded with several emails from nigerians seeking help.
And the phone number attached would have rang and gotten countless calls and messages by naija boys grin
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by DAramis: 11:45am On Aug 28, 2016
Really bad.
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by Goldwine1(f): 11:45am On Aug 28, 2016
They think everyone steals like Nigerian Politicians. If there is anything I respect the Japanese for, is their hard work and resilience. Those people can never steal a pin from you, not even if it's a lost golden pin, you will find it in the nearest police station.
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by kennycalls(m): 11:45am On Aug 28, 2016
seriously dalung is dumb
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:46am On Aug 28, 2016
CaesarII:
The stupid Senator that made that comment cannot confidently defend his own earnings o, but is looking for probity in this case. BASTARD.
He must understand that he who come into equity must come with clean hands.
Show your hands Senators.

Please which senator said that and the link please?
Thanks
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by Fourwinds: 11:49am On Aug 28, 2016
LynnPetra:
must u give her AC.

people's mentality dey make me wicked at times oooo...

carry d AC comot in her presence and take away..

5 Likes

Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by lollmaolol(m): 11:54am On Aug 28, 2016
Let him buy all our politicians in Nigeria if he's truly angry. He really needs to be angry.
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by Eliteklaus(m): 11:54am On Aug 28, 2016
enemies of progress, na only thunder go finish dem.
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by brosammy(m): 11:55am On Aug 28, 2016
Pls can someone tell those good for nothing sport officials to stop disgracing this country,what they fail to do,another person from oda country did it and yet they still have mouth to talk, where is our mr dangote, otedola and co to support those boys?

1 Like

Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by papaejima1: 11:56am On Aug 28, 2016
Lacomus:
How yu de take remember the name ??
Simple!
Just think of suya made from pussycat and you have the first name: Katsuya
Then you also remember to take ASUU while eating the cat suya.
Errm that will five you the last name: Takasu

Voila! Katsuya Takasu is born.
grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

AS Roma To Adopt Super Eagles Design For Their Next Jersey / Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle / Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.