Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,734 members, 7,875,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:05 PM

Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team (78095 Views)

White Couple Rock Nigerian Flag & Colours To Olympic Themed Party / Gernot Rohr Angry With Victor Moses In Face-to-face Confrontation / Breakdancing Added To Olympic Games For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by Dunexxx(m): 3:51pm On Aug 28, 2016
What a pathetic country!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by Uncletony(m): 3:55pm On Aug 28, 2016
evidence of a failed state!. Buhari u see ur life?!afonjas una welles done oooo

1 Like

Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by tekslee: 4:13pm On Aug 28, 2016
Thunder fire daulung and nff..,,rubbish.....thanks to our Japanese brother,,u appreciated what our own failed to see and appreciate.
God bless u
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by Pque(m): 4:16pm On Aug 28, 2016
LynnPetra:

I'm not the type that sells properties sincerely. I always feel it's best to give it out because, it's more painful to sell something for way less than the price you bought it . This is my idiosyncrasies to life, I'm not rich, I've never been rich, but then I've this very funny outlook to life. When I lose something, it hurts me, but I will just hiss and forget about it . But I hate greedy people. The reason why she said that is because, she knew for a fact that if things go well, I have the tendency of giving out all my properties for FREE, ALL . SHE wants to gather all the best now, by placing indirectly her orders.

One very bad character about greedy folks is, when they come to your house, they are looking around for something they can take.If there's two gallon of oil, they ask for one, if it's two umbrellas, they ask for one, if it's two gas cylinders, they ask for the other, if it's two giant water jars, they tell you their baby wants it too . You can't just satisfy them.

get ready or get use to her then, because she will soon ask for your old t.v., freezer, old car etc. free of charge.

There was a night, I met two young beautiful ladies around Agbado railway station, ogun state. They stoped me and told me certain story that they were travelling from ondo st. to Abeokuta but they got stranded here and will need like N1000 to get to their destination. I examined them carefully and noticed that, no travelling bag, they even dressed casually, one was wearing a vest and a jean with normal palms and the other just put on a gown with scalf and a palm. They begged me for transport fair to Abeokuta. After thinking for a short time, I took N1000 that someone gave me that same night from my pocket and handed it over to them. My mind kept telling me, these people are lying to you. I then asked them if the N1000 is enough, one of them said N1,500 will be very okay (from N1000 to N1500). Then I said, I don't have change here, 'give me the N1000 so I can get change to enable me give you the amount you demanded'. I went away with the N1000, then came back and gave them N500 to manage it that something just came up. Confirming my doubt for them, they collected the N500 stylishly without a single word of complaint and thank me like there is no tommorrow. That is to tell you, they are experts in the biz, travelling from Ondo and suddenly disappear to Agbado railway station around 9pm to 10pm.

What I'am saying is I'am not straitjackated, I react accordingly to individual's action. I consider the N500 I gave them that night as sacrifice. But anytime I felt from my mind to do something, I try as much as possible to do it.

1 Like

Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by ehikwe22: 4:40pm On Aug 28, 2016
Kaysalas:

Sorry O! But for ya mind, u go dey think say na better talk you type put here abi?
Mr. I didn't talk to you so look away from my nonsense.
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by ehikwe22: 4:57pm On Aug 28, 2016
waShine:

You are not correcting wrong doing atall, the person (call am mumu) and you are telling him to remain the mumu? This is why our faith sometimes wicken our right of justice, sometimes our faith lets go a thief free to continuing thiefing.
No be mumu. Maybe she thinks he has a lot. there are people like that. I don't know her but I like helping people in need and I advise everybody to do the same. the last time I was in Nigeria, the people I helped stole my phone and my money. very expensive phone with all my files with large amount of money, I vowed never to help people again but that decision only stood for few days and I'm back to my old self. Giving is a sacrifice and it's a secret only a few people know. giving paves ways for you in places that you never expected. Even when some people try to take you for a fool, ignore it. it's like someone throwing and scattering seeds in an open field, some of them will die and some will germinate. not all seeds that one sows that bears fruits but you can never tell the one that bears the most fruits.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by Lustig(m): 5:01pm On Aug 28, 2016
Guseh:
Please, who is Solomon Dalung?
A Tarok man from Plateau

2 Likes

Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 28, 2016
ehikwe22:
Hers is poverty induced greed. if you already made up your mind to give her, please do. thanks.
That ain't poverty. No poor person would need an air conditioner in her house , unless she wants to sell it, which also portrays deceit and greediness.
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by eleko1: 5:19pm On Aug 28, 2016
LEGENDP:
Earn10$ per 10 seconds task, earn 2000$ monthly-onlie job. Visit http://Money4Task.com/?ref=244231
u nor sell melicine inside obalende bus again,nah to dey scam u dey now abi.Invest 100 naira win 1 million abi
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by Sydneyege10(m): 5:24pm On Aug 28, 2016
#nff your plan did not work u nw want to use investigation method now abi?... #nonsense

Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by aiikman(m): 5:36pm On Aug 28, 2016
Dis comedian shey nah minister of sports or embarrasment him be sef...smh
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by emeka53(m): 5:38pm On Aug 28, 2016
Do you realize that I buhari sport minister grin grin
PrettyCrystal:
must dey always disgrace us especially the cultist with red beret
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by ehikwe22: 5:42pm On Aug 28, 2016
Manseydour:

That ain't poverty. No poor person would need an air conditioner in her house , unless she wants to sell it, which also portrays deceit and greediness.
She's human and all humans - whether big or small Cherish luxuries. Most houses in Nigeria use post paid meters so there is no problem of asking if she can afford the light bills.
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 28, 2016
veave:

My father would always say. If not for Christianity, it is always good to leave the poor alone where they are. If you attempt to help them they become extremely greedy and want to take over. Thinking it's their right. I never understood him until I came across this type of your scenario. My sister give her the fridge if you can because you promised her already. But just cancel her from your mind. [b]Even when she's dying in future. Look the other way. In fact cross to the next street[ /b]
C'mon. :\
Y'all digressing.
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by Dee60: 6:50pm On Aug 28, 2016
Both sides are wrong. Lets face the truth. The Sports ministry and NFF opened Nigeria up to this embarrassment.

About the donation - The team went there to represent Nigeria. There is little that is known about Takasu even on Google. The Doctor may be a good great guy but we hope next time it is not Escobar that is giving us money. The team managers must learn and also not be critical about FG all the time. People in the name of giving out aid money to poor 'third world' so called end up creating so much wealth for themselves. Imagine a photo show with Nigerian National Team receiving bailout from a Japanese individual. The fellow can use that alone to rake in lots of money in his country by portraying Nigeria as a 'poor country' that could not take care of itself at the Olympics and that needed bailout from a rich Japanese. Smart! And now he is creating so much leverage for himself on social media by saying he is angry with Nigeria! He is diminishing us as a people!

The FG officials opened the door for this mess and must take most of the blame but I also think the cheap photo splash should have been better managed. There are many Nigerians who can give USD390,000. Mike Adenuga has done far more without photosplash. Anyway, be careful next time, so you dont end up taking money from a felon and allowing such photo splash. It can diminish Nigeria a lot.

Its just an opinion.
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by ofwest47(m): 7:00pm On Aug 28, 2016
to the Japanese and other countries who knows their worth how much is 390000 dollars, consider what an average soccer player earns per week in European leagues being played all over Europe it is only in Nigeria the country of the dullards that dollars mean so much to them by the 70s to early 80s one dollar only goes for 65 kobo not up to one Naira see where we found ourselves today because we are a country of the dullards.
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by kechywillz(m): 7:39pm On Aug 28, 2016
Nff and Dalung are grown adults waiting to be fed baby's milk n cereals
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by shellman: 7:44pm On Aug 28, 2016
LynnPetra:
Greed is the most wicked sin I have ever come across. It just makes me wanna shot something dead!
Have this "nice Christian woman" down the street who I sincerely love.Gave her a old Gen free last yr after she promised to pay, but I refused to take a dime because the amount she wanted to pay for it was very very unreasonable.Promise to give her (out of my free will) a standing fridge when I m moving out of the apartment FREE. Now this woman is asking after my air condition. shocked shocked :oSaid if I want to sell it? angry angry Someone that can't afford my generator, my standing fridge, now she us asking after my AC? I have decided when I'm moving out, I will just give her 15k, tell her my sister needs the fridge and that she should join money to the 15k and get another fridge. I hate her character already angry angry.
That woman had disqualified herself already from further charity or pity If I were you, I would take that 15k to the church or mosque instead of giving her She is dangerously ambitious. You should begin to suspect her &be watchful until you finally pack from that environment
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by ekehwest(m): 8:53pm On Aug 28, 2016
Loic Remy Chelsea's striker in talks with Crystal Palace over loan move

http://www.chelseagist.ml/2016/08/loic-remy-chelseas-striker-in-talks.html?m=1
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 28, 2016
Dee60:
Both sides are wrong. Lets face the truth. The Sports ministry and NFF opened Nigeria up to this embarrassment.

About the donation - The team went there to represent Nigeria. There is little that is known about Takasu even on Google. The Doctor may be a good great guy but we hope next time it is not Escobar that is giving us money. The team managers must learn and also not be critical about FG all the time. People in the name of giving out aid money to poor 'third world' so called end up creating so much wealth for themselves. Imagine a photo show with Nigerian National Team receiving bailout from a Japanese individual. The fellow can use that alone to rake in lots of money in his country by portraying Nigeria as a 'poor country' that could not take care of itself at the Olympics and that needed bailout from a rich Japanese. Smart! And now he is creating so much leverage for himself on social media by saying he is angry with Nigeria! He is diminishing us as a people!

The FG officials opened the door for this mess and must take most of the blame but I also think the cheap photo splash should have been better managed. There are many Nigerians who can give USD390,000. Mike Adenuga has done far more without photosplash. Anyway, be careful next time, so you dont end up taking money from a felon and allowing such photo splash. It can diminish Nigeria a lot.

Its just an opinion.

Wrong with the players angle....right about the FG!
Keshi died being owed
Amodu died being owed
Siasia is still being owed
The players have no insurance cover no nada only a withering presidential handshake....will that take care of their dependants?
My brother like you rightly said the blame falls squarely upon the FG for creating the enabling environment for the nonsense to happen!
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by Nature8(m): 10:28pm On Aug 28, 2016
I have just two words for NFF.. 'I'm Disappointed'!
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by octintopp: 11:57pm On Aug 28, 2016
NFF AND BUHARI WHO YOU HELP..... TUNDER GO KILL WHOEVER COLLECT THAT CASH FROM THOSE POOR BOYZ... OGA CHINKO AND OBI UNA THNK YOU SO MUCH....
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 28, 2016
Why are we still allowing this sports minister fellow to continue messing us up internationally?

Ein own suppose don be by now job-wise.
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by jay7(m): 3:47am On Aug 29, 2016
NextGovernor:
Federal government, Ministry of Sport, NFF and Senate committee on Sport should all go and die.

God bless you Dr. Katsuya Takasu for acknowledging and doing what a who Federal government couldn't do.

Abeg no allow them die now na Nigeria money dey go dey waste untop one yeye burial ceremony.
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by Alimtoheeb(m): 6:25am On Aug 29, 2016
agbonkamen:
are you okay? see why it will be diffult to move forward in this country someone personally appreciated our football team with his money and not a Nigerian ah i wonder how you reason whether through head or Anus
woman, only if you can read in-between the line, you will realise the theme of my text, I was just joking but I can see that you took it personal, am sorry for any damage it may have done to you directly or indirectly, stay blessed.
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by aligba4u: 6:45am On Aug 29, 2016
[quote author=CaesarII post=48868894]The stupid Senator that made that comment cannot confidently defend his own earnings o, but is looking for probity in this case. BASTARD.
He must understand that he who come into equity must come with clean hands.
Show your hands Senators.
This is kind leadership we have in Nigeria Theif and greed leadership
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by agbonkamen(f): 10:03am On Aug 29, 2016
Alimtoheeb:
woman, only if you can read in-between the line, you will realise the theme of my text, I was just joking but I can see that you took it personal, am sorry for any damage it may have done to you directly or indirectly, stay blessed.
grin
Alimtoheeb:
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by Kaysalas(m): 9:03pm On Aug 29, 2016
ehikwe22:
Mr. I didn't talk to you so look away from my nonsense.
O.k sir! Its gud u know its nonsense you wrote up there, I definitely will look away from your nonsense, but please stop putting up such nonsense as their are young people out here who might foolishly buy into that your nonsense, no hating bro. All da best. With lots of love - kaysalas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

AS Roma To Adopt Super Eagles Design For Their Next Jersey / Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle / Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.