Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,108 members, 7,887,238 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:03 AM

Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team (78109 Views)

White Couple Rock Nigerian Flag & Colours To Olympic Themed Party / Gernot Rohr Angry With Victor Moses In Face-to-face Confrontation / Breakdancing Added To Olympic Games For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by ipledge10(m): 1:35pm On Aug 28, 2016
Dalung look dumb in that beret, just saying
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by amazingspiderma: 1:38pm On Aug 28, 2016
Not surprise,it is an APC syndrome.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by Skmoda360(m): 1:38pm On Aug 28, 2016
NextGovernor:
Federal government, Ministry of Sport, NFF and Senate committee on Sport should all go and die.

God bless you Dr. Katsuya Takasu for acknowledging and doing what a who Federal government couldn't do.
you can say that again.
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by Jnrbaino4real(m): 1:41pm On Aug 28, 2016
It took the dullard of daura six good months to appoint a certain bastard called Solomon Dalung .What a party and a country ...

2 Likes

Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by andyanders: 1:42pm On Aug 28, 2016
I wish Dalong a sad transaction to another world beyond. May the gods of the land locate him ASAP for their keeps.Nigerians do not need him as he is a curse to this world.

2 Likes

Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by oglalasioux(m): 1:49pm On Aug 28, 2016
I've never been so ashamed of being a Nigerian until this moment. Nigerian sports officials have taken our stupidity to the next level.

1 Like

Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 28, 2016
Hmm
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 28, 2016
May God help Nigeria.
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by ShootToKill: 2:05pm On Aug 28, 2016
This is the 'chanji' buhari is giving nigerians. Insulting a benevolent donor through his daft illiterate sports minister whom he took 6 months to appoint. Anyway nigeria is the land of the superdafts.

2 Likes

Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by CioAngels(f): 2:06pm On Aug 28, 2016
President buhari, please ask for probe of this small boy minister dalong for killing sport ministry and also source of his wealth. The leaders in sport ministry wants to steal the money, stealling is what all are leaders are known for. Shameless group of people. How can you challenge a man who came to honour our players, what Nigerian Government cannot and will never do. Fed govt rather than do business with people like japanese they keep following chinese the substandard goods producers. I have always said it that japanese are better and sincere people.

1 Like

Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by Pylony(m): 2:07pm On Aug 28, 2016
Our glutton Nigerian Officials in Sports or other wise, think advance Countries don't look into legit spendings by their Citizens. It is this same Officials who's wealths are not equivalent to the weight of their tax. They Steal from our treasuries by the tip of a pen adding figures and ship their loots abroad to save in foreign Banks to develop those already Advance nations while over 70million Nigerian youths are still Jobless.
The Sport Minister and co should cover their heads in shame for Nigeria's single olympic medal. We expect the gluttons to show their love and appreciation to the Japanese Surgeon and not to drool on money they fail to provide for the games.
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by Ndolarr: 2:10pm On Aug 28, 2016
It is a pity that Dalung is a product of President Buhari's 6 months search for tested hands to run his government! It was a wasted exercise full of regrets, going by Dalung's performance, outbursts and disposition before, during and after the Rio Olympics!! As for the Senator (Ogba or what is his name) criticizing Dr Takasu's gift to our 'abandoned' under 23 Dream Team, I'm not surprised, as nothing good can ever come out of that stinking, debased, rubbished, violated and extinguished Senate, populated by thieves, drug barons, thugs, touts, dullards, budget padders, women bashers, corrupt elements, lazy, greedy and discredited politicians!! The Japanese Philantropist should ignore them and continue his good works and service to humanity. God bless him.

3 Likes

Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by LEGENDP(m): 2:20pm On Aug 28, 2016
Earn10$ per 10 seconds task, earn 2000$ monthly-onlie job. Visit http://Money4Task.com/?ref=244231
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 28, 2016
LynnPetra:
Greed is the most wicked sin I have ever come across. It just makes me wanna shot something dead!
Have this "nice Christian woman" down the street who I sincerely love.Gave her a old Gen free last yr after she promised to pay, but I refused to take a dime because the amount she wanted to pay for it was very very unreasonable.Promise to give her (out of my free will) a standing fridge when I m moving out of the apartment FREE. Now this woman is asking after my air condition. shocked shocked :oSaid if I want to sell it? >sad >sad Someone that can't afford my generator, my standing fridge, now she us asking after my AC? I have decided when I'm moving out, I will just give her 15k, tell her my sister needs the fridge and that she should join money to the 15k and get another fridge. I hate her character already >sad >sad.
Stop cloning famous monikers! Lynpetra is a well-known moniker in here and even though deactivated to eggovinma
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by tripoli007(m): 2:25pm On Aug 28, 2016
ideology:
Everyday Nigeria gives me more reasons to regret being a Nigerian...

The senator that made that silly comments can he account for all the source of his wealth?

Buhari really needs to reshuffle his cabinet, so Far only Fashola has something in his portfolio the rest should go home before 1st October, 2016

I really don't think you owe her anything ,by giving her that 15k cos believe me ,she might feel you should give her more ,I bet there are other people in that same street that would appreciate that money, just my 2kobo advise
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by mencer(m): 2:25pm On Aug 28, 2016
Even the African presidents are in Tokyo japan asking for money $$$$$$$$$$
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by ideology(m): 2:30pm On Aug 28, 2016
tripoli007:

I really don't think you owe her anything ,by giving her that 15k cos believe me ,she might feel you should give her more ,I bet there are other people in that same street that would appreciate that money, just my 2kobo advise
hahaha, guy you are quoting the wrong person, and probably on the wrong thread, hahaha, happy Sunday
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by Prince16: 2:36pm On Aug 28, 2016
LynnPetra:
Greed is the most wicked sin I have ever come across. It just makes me wanna shot something dead!
Have this "nice Christian woman" down the street who I sincerely love.Gave her a old Gen free last yr after she promised to pay, but I refused to take a dime because the amount she wanted to pay for it was very very unreasonable.Promise to give her (out of my free will) a standing fridge when I m moving out of the apartment FREE. Now this woman is asking after my air condition. shocked shocked :oSaid if I want to sell it? angry angry Someone that can't afford my generator, my standing fridge, now she us asking after my AC? I have decided when I'm moving out, I will just give her 15k, tell her my sister needs the fridge and that she should join money to the 15k and get another fridge. I hate her character already angry angry.
SMH!

I'm even angry already on ur behalf, walahi!

Pls, do not relent in ur efforts to always do good.

Even the same ppl Jesus Christ healed and fed ended up choosing a robber over Him. (Matt 27vz17-26)

1 Like

Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by Damikevin(m): 2:37pm On Aug 28, 2016
its seems to me like the Ministry of sport is just a tad bit jealous the money wasn't given directly to them so they could take their own cut outta it. Ministry of sport that Mikel Obi had to give 4000$ bailout first during the hotel saga. Solomon Dalung wen never get house to stay for Abuja. They should hide their face in shame and quell any move of investigating that japanese man before we have a global embarrassment.

1 Like

Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by okeyokeyvega: 2:42pm On Aug 28, 2016
Dnt be angry, u didn't do it for Nigeria leaders u did it for the team, in Nigeria we hav a man called buhari, he is a dumb dumb, since he enterd power this is the kinda of rubbish we see. No jst vex u hear

2 Likes

Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by quickly: 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2016
The guy will ultimately regret dealing with nigerians
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by Charly68: 2:48pm On Aug 28, 2016
I will see how long Baba Buhari will sit down to watch the incompetent sports minister destroy our cherished sports ministry completely. What a negative change are we experiencing in the country

2 Likes

Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 28, 2016
Pque:

My humble opinion: if you want to do good, do it, don't complain. Karma awaits you! People like her are oliver twist. U are even nice. If I'am you, I can decide to change my mind and give her nothing. I react accordingly to people actions.

I'm not the type that sells properties sincerely. I always feel it's best to give it out because, it's more painful to sell something for way less than the price you bought it . This is my idiosyncrasies to life, I'm not rich, I've never been rich, but then I've this very funny outlook to life. When I lose something, it hurts me, but I will just hiss and forget about it . But I hate greedy people. The reason why she said that is because, she knew for a fact that if things go well, I have the tendency of giving out all my properties for FREE, ALL . SHE wants to gather all the best now, by placing indirectly her orders.

One very bad character about greedy folks is, when they come to your house, they are looking around for something they can take.If there's two gallon of oil, they ask for one, if it's two umbrellas, they ask for one, if it's two gas cylinders, they ask for the other, if it's two giant water jars, they tell you their baby wants it too . You can't just satisfy them.
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by Carter4luv(m): 2:51pm On Aug 28, 2016
dalung is now FBI (football backing investigation.) dis men are killing us in dis country, simply bcuz youths sold their birth right for exchange of guns and cultism.
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 28, 2016
Nigeria is a very useless country *spits* undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 28, 2016
ehikwe22:
Hers is poverty induced greed. if you already made up your mind to give her, please do. thanks.

I will give her. Funny thing is the fridge has internal leakage. I will have to repair with 10k before I can give her.She persuaded me to repair it on her behalf. I don't even have the money because this economy is biting real hard. I will repair and give it out, after all life is a journey, when it's time I relocate.
Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by labkam: 2:58pm On Aug 28, 2016
God punish dem and a punch like

Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by madapcmod: 3:00pm On Aug 28, 2016
This is one of the ministers our dullard in chief took 8months to appoint telling Nigerians he is selecting the best. Bunch of useless good for nothing apc re.tards in govt.

Solomon dalung is an idiat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by tbliss22(m): 3:24pm On Aug 28, 2016
madapcmod:
This is one of the ministers our dullard in chief took 8months to appoint telling Nigerians he is selecting the best. Bunch of useless good for nothing apc re.tards in govt.

Solomon dalung is an idiat

Infact How I wish there is another CRAZY word to describe the FOOL. They only belief that if you are rich then your source of wealth must be questionable. I'm not suprised because he himself can't get rich without stealing government funds. This minister just dragged his own name in the MUD.

Arrant Nonsense angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by Edek27(m): 3:36pm On Aug 28, 2016
angry Naija sha see as we don fall our hand for outside afta sm ppl will be blaming GEJ afta its d fault of bubu angry

1 Like

Re: Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team by anyicash(m): 3:40pm On Aug 28, 2016
Nigeria disgracing themselves since 1960

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

AS Roma To Adopt Super Eagles Design For Their Next Jersey / Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting / Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.