Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,176 members, 7,880,670 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:54 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered - Travel (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (313137 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Toefl For Tier 4 Pbs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (141) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by ell77(f): 5:10pm On Aug 03, 2011
justwise:

I think everyone here would want u to smile but we can only tell u the truth. ell77 was helpful enough to update the front page wtih all the info needed. You need to have the money in your account, u can't use your brother's account, the money has to be transfered into your account.

@Dapto - Exactly what Justwise said. If he is worried about sending the money to your account he can send to your parents, for student visa he cannot be your sponsor unless he adopts you formally in court.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Dapto(m): 9:29pm On Aug 03, 2011
@Justwise and eell77

I see a whole lot of sense in your advice.Thanks a lot.If i cant get it thru this sept,then by God's Grace i will have to chill out for d Febuary Window.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by ell77(f): 10:10am On Aug 04, 2011
Dapto:

@Justwise and eell77

I see a whole lot of sense in your advice.Thanks a lot.If i cant get it thru this sept,then by God's Grace i will have to chill out for d Febuary Window.

That may be the best option for a lot of people. Remember you have to apply less than three months before you intend to start the course so lets say this is November, meaning the money has to be in your account 28 days before this (October). You can come to UK up to one month before your course starts which may help in securing accommodation and part time employment. There are also many universities with January start dates contact me at director@degreeangel.co.uk to find out more.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by ejy2011: 6:40pm On Aug 04, 2011
congrats 2 all of u dat have gotten ur visa. See in UK by sept.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by dming(m): 8:15pm On Aug 04, 2011
@justwise are you here pls?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by nana28: 8:52pm On Aug 04, 2011
Hello house!

I must commend the good job you guys are doing. All of your comments and advice have been instrumental in the visa successes so far. Congrats to everyone who have used this forum and have gotten a positive result.

I have been following the thread for a while now, though i have not contributed anything but i believe all the areas have been touched if an applicant would take his time to read through every post.

My quick question is this. I have applied since the 15th of July and I am yet to receive any reply. Does it usually take longer than the usual fifteen working days? Tomorrow makes it the fifteenth day though but I am getting a bit antsy now. Please i need reassurance from the house and also to know if anyone has had any similar experience whose processing time took longer and what was the outcome?

Thanks guys!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 9:33pm On Aug 04, 2011
nana28:

Hello house!

I must commend the good job you guys are doing. All of your comments and advice have been instrumental in the visa successes so far. Congrats to everyone who have used this forum and have gotten a positive result.

I have been following the thread for a while now, though i have not contributed anything but i believe all the areas have been touched if an applicant would take his time to read through every post.
My quick question is this. I have applied since the 15th of July and I am yet to receive any reply. Does it usually take longer than the usual fifteen working days? Tomorrow makes it the fifteenth day though but I am getting a bit antsy now. Please i need reassurance from the house and also to know if anyone has had any similar experience whose processing time took longer and what was the outcome?
Thanks guys!

You don't have to panic that much, summer is a busy time. You will probably get a text 2moro or Monday. Be positive.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Nobody: 5:27am On Aug 05, 2011
@all, please I need your advice. I didn't know about the 28 days rule on time so I fixed some money. The money I fixed is double the one left in my account. The deposit matures next week. I wish to find out if I will be offered a tier 4 visa. I have the fixed deposit certificate and a scholarship award letter that could support my application. Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 7:39am On Aug 05, 2011
Okunima:

@all, please I need your advice. I didn't know about the 28 days rule on time so I fixed some money. The money I fixed is double the one left in my account. The deposit matures next week. I wish to find out if I will be offered a tier 4 visa. I have the fixed deposit certificate and a scholarship award letter that could support my application. Thanks.

The first page of this thread will answer all ur questions.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by bountimore: 8:01am On Aug 05, 2011
@nana28, morning nana, i bet we in thesame shoes, i did applied since july 18th as well, honestly exhausting my patience now, so expectant that i rush to my mobile at any alert of text msg, but on seeing that its not from ukba i just take a deep sigh and might not even read d text gan.,,,funny!,

Lets be optimistic, i expect them to prompt me today thought, or atmost monday for collection.

But people seriously, if it is taking this long, does it mean they are doing an extra investigation than normal or what?, a bit scared!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Cockpitboy(m): 9:01am On Aug 05, 2011
@nana & Bountimore,
8th July's the date I applied, Today marks ma 21st working day waiting. Out of anxiety I went bk to VFS office on wednesday, they scanned the bar code n told me to go wait for the sms. I mailed their enquiry unit same day, got a reply on thursday that my application's still being verified. Guess waiting is all what's called for, I only wish I had soccer matches to watch over the wkend to take ma mind off this visa thing a bit.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 05, 2011
@justwise. Thanks for your response, it was really helpful.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 9:29am On Aug 05, 2011
Okunima:

@justwise. Thanks for your response, it was really helpful.

No worries, i'm glad it helped.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by graciousme(f): 10:53am On Aug 05, 2011
@ ALL

For every one expecting a good news this is a quick prayer for you: the Lord God will shine is light upon you and the lines shall fall unto you in pleasant places. Your wait and efforts so far shall not be in vain. God that did it for others will not pass you by IJN
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by ejy2011: 11:17am On Aug 05, 2011
It's not easy waitin 4 text from vfs but i believe u wil smile at d end. I applied on 7th july and got text on 22nd. I stil believe that the longer it takes, the more likely it'll b successful. So dont panic cos u're only waitin 4 good news.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Slyp: 2:18pm On Aug 05, 2011
@ bountimore
that was exactly what i went through during my waiting period. It wasn't easy for me. But you know what, you guys are definately coming here with a good news.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by nana28: 2:35pm On Aug 05, 2011
@Bountimore i feel you seriously, each time i get a text message on my phone my heart skips,, crazy!
@Cockpitboy men i wish i could even concentrate and watch the match it would be nice, I try to busy myself with work or books, and just to be distracted with a text or one a thought of the state of my application again.

@ejy2011, abeg what did you do that we did differently? because all this verification things fit give young man sleepless nights.

Anyways all of us that are waiting for a reply God will make His grace to abound towards us and at the end we will have cause to glorify Him and with a thankful heart come and share of our visa success in Jesus name, and within the shortest possible time. Amen!

Cheers all, have a great weekend!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Cockpitboy(m): 3:50pm On Aug 05, 2011
Ladies and Gentlemen, I Just got back from the VISA zones,

The VFS guyz couldnt have chosen a better day to grant ma quest, I'll have the best weekend ever (21 working days of anxiety, gone wink ).

This particular topic on Nairaland may just be all a Nigerian needs in terms of coaching for a tier4 student visa approval.

Enough said, who else is going to Salford?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 3:57pm On Aug 05, 2011
Cockpitboy:

The VFS guyz couldnt have chosen a better day to grant ma quest, I'll have the best weekend ever (21 working days of anxiety, gone wink ).
This particular topic on Nairaland may just be all a Nigerian needs in terms of coaching for a tier4 student visa approval.

Wow!! the good news keep coming, congrat! i'm happy for u.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by nana28: 4:17pm On Aug 05, 2011
Cockpitboy:

Men i am so happy for you, Congrats! Bountimore and me next to share our good news, congrats again Cockpitboy!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by sawyouwalk: 4:44pm On Aug 05, 2011
i also submitted on the 18th of july, am soo anxious, congrats to all that have gotten their visas, the rest os us will come back and give our testimonies.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by bountimore: 4:47pm On Aug 05, 2011
@cockpitboy,wow! What a relieve atlast, happy 4 u man, did u get a text msg alert? Today I guess?

Nana,our's is on its way for sure!@cockpitboy,wow! What a relieve atlast, happy 4 u man, did u get a text msg alert? Today I guess?

Nana,our's is on its way for sure!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by batu2sai: 6:28pm On Aug 05, 2011
I have to say that I have really enjoyed reading this post and its been helpful in a lot of ways.
When it comes to this tier 4 issue I believe there's no crime in asking questions just to be extra sure of what ones doing.

I will be applyiing for a visa on the 16th of this month ans sch resumes on the 26th of sept , do I still fit in the timeframe for visa application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by ejy2011: 8:05pm On Aug 05, 2011
@nana28, there's nothin u did that's different from what i did. I even made some mistakes that i thought ECO may see and refuse me, but God saw me through. Jst chil and wait 4 ur visa. Congrats in advance
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Teamo2(f): 8:10pm On Aug 05, 2011
Pls will dis cause my visa application to be refused?

I forgot to complete section 2.9 " Give the full address of where you will be residing in the UK including the postal code. If this is not known and your
Tier 4 sponsor is arranging your accommodation give the contact details of the person doing this, and/or the temporary address you will use on arrival."

But i submitted all other documents (CAS stmt,Passport,Personal Stmt of account,Consent letter n every other thing needed)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by dming(m): 8:38pm On Aug 05, 2011
batu2sai:

I have to say that I have really enjoyed reading this post and its been helpful in a lot of ways.
When it comes to this tier 4 issue I believe there's no crime in asking questions just to be extra sure of what ones doing.

I will be applyiing for a visa on the 16th of this month ans sch resumes on the 26th of sept , do I still fit in the timeframe for visa application.
yup. you would have like 27/28 working days
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by ejy2011: 10:54pm On Aug 05, 2011
are u below 16 yrs? Cos that's where u'r required 2 fill section 2. I got my visa even though i didnt book accommodation. Accommodation isn't part of visa requirements or u must have fufil that by havin 5400gdp maintanance fee. So u don't need 2 provide any Uk adres 4 ur visa 2 b issued if u're above 16. Goodluck
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Teamo2(f): 9:57am On Aug 06, 2011
ejy2011:

are u below 16 yrs? Cos that's where u'r required 2 fill section 2. I got my visa even though i didnt book accommodation. Accommodation isn't part of visa requirements or u must have fufil that by havin 5400gdp maintanance fee. So u don't need 2 provide any Uk adres 4 your visa 2 b issued if u're above 16. Goodluck
I just checked the section two very well (Its good to be very patient when filling form ooo). I pray it won't affect my Visa application because i'm above 18 self and i filled that part. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Slyp: 1:28pm On Aug 06, 2011
@ te-amo
thats great mistake. You shouldn't ve filled that part, but i pray God to see you through. Any future applicant should endeavour to fill the form at home so as to ve enough time to cross check properly.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Skii(m): 10:26pm On Aug 06, 2011
Guys please

who is the letter of consent from the parents to be addressed to? and what address? undecided

The Embassy Officer?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 10:43pm On Aug 06, 2011
Skii:

Guys please

who is the letter of consent from the parents to be addressed to? and what address? undecided

The Embassy Officer?

Yes its addressed to the embassy, address it to the ECO.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Skii(m): 10:47pm On Aug 06, 2011
sorry to sound dumb and stuff but what does ECO mean?

and whats the full address please

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (141)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.