Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:08 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered - Travel (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (313139 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Toefl For Tier 4 Pbs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (141) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 6:58pm On Jul 29, 2011
graciousme:

yes i paid my accommodation deposit,just 200p but i did not indicate it in my form.a copy of the receipt was scanned to me but it was not indicated in my CAS so a friend adviced that i should not include it in my application form so i dint. success to you Guys . anyone going towards st james park?

Newcastle?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by graciousme(f): 7:05pm On Jul 29, 2011
justwise:

Newcastle?

yes,northumbria in newcastle
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 7:21pm On Jul 29, 2011
graciousme:

yes,northumbria in newcastle

Ok, ur school will be picking u up at Healthrow airport or Newcastle airport? I think its Newcastle airport, u have to get a connecting flight from Healthrow or take a train from Healthrow to Newcastle.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Bostin(m): 7:40pm On Jul 29, 2011
Pls help my school will resume in october 2nd and l will be applying for visa in september 12,is this time not too late to apply,and what is the last date to apply?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by samsanyus(m): 4:52am On Jul 30, 2011
@justwise, thanks for your response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by dming(m): 11:14am On Jul 30, 2011
Bostin:

Pls help my school will resume in october 2nd and l will be applying for visa in september 12,is this time not too late to apply,and what is the last date to apply?
It is not too late but its quite tight as that gives only 15 working days for processing which is the stated time, but you can always get a extension from your school. If i may ask, why do you have to wait till sept 12 to apply?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by dming(m): 11:17am On Jul 30, 2011
graciousme:

praise be to God, He has done it again. the testimonies shall continue in Jesus name. collected mine today!
congrats!
and the numbers really keeps increasing, bountimore and slyp next
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by bountimore: 4:50pm On Jul 30, 2011
@dming, Abi o, I and slyp left in it, its sure gonna be ok though, bt really tired of waiting now, have even started withdrawing from the account I have presented to UKBA as am broke nw jare, but I hope this doesn't affect my application,as long as I don chop into the minimum amount required as my maintainance.

Is it ok to still withdraw from my account?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by elsaq: 5:53pm On Jul 30, 2011
l want to thank all nairalanders for contributing to the success of my application. l have secured my visa o ,l even got for my wife as a dependant. most especially@ JUSTWISE,and others for their suggestions may God bless you all. University of Sheffield all the way.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 6:11pm On Jul 30, 2011
elsaq:

l want to thank all nairalanders for contributing to the success of my application. l have secured my visa o ,l even got for my wife as a dependant. most especially@ JUSTWISE,and others for their suggestions may God bless you all. University of Sheffield all the way.

I'm really happy for you, Sheffield is a lively city, enjoy!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by elsaq: 6:57pm On Jul 30, 2011
Thank you,@Justwise, any idea about range for rents in Sheffield.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 7:30pm On Jul 30, 2011
elsaq:

Thank you,@Justwise, any idea about range for rents in Sheffield.

Rent is not that cheap in Sheffield cos of the two universities in that city, but rents depends on how far the accommodation is to uni and city centre. You could get £300 for a double bedroom a month with or without bills.

School accommodations are more expensive, so u should be looking private renting. Check ur school website for registered private landlords and have a look at what is on offer.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Dapto(m): 7:41pm On Jul 30, 2011
I love what is going on here.
More succesful visa stories 4 us still believing in Jesus Name.Amen!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by bountimore: 8:26pm On Jul 30, 2011
Please everyone, let's talk about this declaration of funds ukba has put as a new rule.

As it is now, I did borrowed some of d funds I put in my acc as my maintainance fund and I will return it soon as I get my VISA, is there a way ukba will further investigate the availability of this fund after visa issuance, or will one be required to show a fresh statement upon entry into the uk? Might d school also request a prove of this during registration? Or how does ukba intend to verify this?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by dming(m): 11:07am On Jul 31, 2011
elsaq:

congrats
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by dming(m): 11:12am On Jul 31, 2011
bountimore:

@dming, Abi o, I and slyp left in it, its sure gonna be ok though, bt really tired of waiting now, have even started withdrawing from the account I have presented to UKBA as am broke nw jare, but I hope this doesn't affect my application,as long as I don chop into the minimum amount required as my maintainance.

Is it ok to still withdraw from my account?
As long as your bank statement is genuine, they usually dont contact your bank to verify the amount available, but if they have any reason to doubt they would. So its better to leave the money untouched until your application has been processed. However, if you need to withdraw, you should make sure you dont withdraw below the required balance for fees and maintenance as stated on your VAF9 form. The danger of this though is the flunctuating exchange rates so you need to be careful to leave extra for the unstable rates if you do so.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by dming(m): 11:19am On Jul 31, 2011
bountimore:

Please everyone, let's talk about this declaration of funds ukba has put as a new rule.

As it is now, I did borrowed some of d funds I put in my acc as my maintainance fund and I will return it soon as I get my VISA, is there a way ukba will further investigate the availability of this fund after visa issuance, or will one be required to show a fresh statement upon entry into the uk? Might d school also request a prove of this during registration? Or how does ukba intend to verify this?
The ukba would not further verify your funds. As for showing a statement on entry into the uk and during registration, im not sure.
justwise and others would shed more light on that.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by worry246(m): 11:56am On Jul 31, 2011
Be carefull as there have been reports of schools demanding evidence of funds.
As part of the qualification to be a sponsor the schools are being made responsible for ensuring that students follow the rules.
If you get to your school and you can not show funds your acceptance will be cancelled which will mean visa is cancelled.
It might be that UKBA would see that as fraud and give ban.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 12:32pm On Jul 31, 2011
bountimore:

As it is now, I did borrowed some of d funds I put in my acc as my maintainance fund and I will return it soon as I get my VISA, i[b]s there a way ukba will further investigate the availability of this fund after visa issuance, or will one be required to show a fresh statement upon entry into the uk? Might d school also request a prove of this during registration? [/b] Or how does ukba intend to verify this?

I really wouldn't want to discourage anybody here as i have been accused in the past but the immigration or the school has the right to ask u to show the availability of the fun as u declared during ur visa application. A NL member here was in such situation last yr, i haven't seen him here for a while now. Whatever u do, don't gamble with the school fees cos the school don't take no for an answer when it comes to paying ur full school fees.

Check ur school payment policy, some allows 2 or 3 installations while some requires u to pay all during the registration.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by dming(m): 12:37pm On Jul 31, 2011
well said justwise
meanwhie can you come online on chat justwise, there are a few thing i need you to clarify for me. thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 12:40pm On Jul 31, 2011
dming:

well said justwise
meanwhie can you come online on chat justwise, there are a few thing i need you to clarify for me. thanks.

I will be on chat later as i'm leaving the house now to watch F1 with some mates.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by dming(m): 12:43pm On Jul 31, 2011
airight, have a good time
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by bountimore: 12:46pm On Jul 31, 2011
Thankz justwise and dming, as a matter of fact, I will be able to complete my tuition fee before my registration at the school, cos the school has made it mandatory for me as one of d conditions in securing my scholarship grant.

If I have done this, I guess its not d school concern or ukba anymore to chase after d fact dt I still have my maintainance fee as I have claimed or go ahead to further verify in the future? Since I will be paying the whole of my tuition which is d one that matters the most?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by ejy2011: 10:38pm On Jul 31, 2011
hello house, pls which airport is my right route to bradford. i am goin 2 the university of bradford
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 10:48pm On Jul 31, 2011
ejy2011:

hello house, pls which airport is my right route to bradford. i am goin 2 the university of bradford

Check for flight from Healthrow airport to Leeds/Bradford airport or take train from Healthrow to Leeds then Bradford interchange or Bradford forester Square
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by saddor: 11:01pm On Jul 31, 2011
HELLO HOUSE,I WENT TO UK LAST YEAR DECEMBER AND I WAN TO RENEW IT NOW.BUT IN MY PREVIOUS APPLICATION I SAID MY UNMARRIED PARTNER IS STAYIN WIT ME(NIGERIAN LADY) AND WE ARE PLANNIN OUR WEDDING THIS YEAR.
BUT,I MARRIED TO my wife LAST YEAR NOVEMBER WHICH IS NT A NIGERIAN AND NT STAYIN HERE AT THE MOMENT.AND I WAN TO ADD THE WEDDIN CERTIFICATE NOW AND PIX TO SHOW AS EVIDENCE.
I APPLIED ONCE AND GRANTED FOR THE 6 MONTHS WIT OUT STRESS,AND I ARRANGED MY DOCUMENTS MYSEF(SELF-EMPLOYED), HOPE THT WIL NT AFFECT ME NW.I NEED UR ADVICE SERIOUSLY GUYS.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by graciousme(f): 11:02pm On Jul 31, 2011
@JUSTWISE

I SENT YOU A MAIL NOW.PLEASE CHECK. THANK YOU.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by ejy2011: 11:03pm On Jul 31, 2011
Thanks, u mean my flight will be from nigeria(abuja) to healthrow airport?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 11:16pm On Jul 31, 2011
ejy2011:

Thanks, u mean my flight will be from nigeria(abuja) to healthrow airport?

Yea. Then u can connect to any part of the UK from there.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by saddor: 5:17am On Aug 01, 2011
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered
« #3481 on: Yesterday at 11:01:18 PM »
Modify message
HELLO HOUSE,I WENT TO UK LAST YEAR DECEMBER AND I WAN TO RENEW IT NOW.BUT IN MY PREVIOUS APPLICATION I SAID MY UNMARRIED PARTNER IS STAYIN WIT ME(NIGERIAN LADY) AND WE ARE PLANNIN OUR WEDDING THIS YEAR.
BUT,I MARRIED TO my wife LAST YEAR NOVEMBER WHICH IS NT A NIGERIAN AND NT STAYIN HERE AT THE MOMENT.AND I WAN TO ADD THE WEDDIN CERTIFICATE NOW AND PIX TO SHOW AS EVIDENCE.
I APPLIED ONCE AND GRANTED FOR THE 6 MONTHS WIT OUT STRESS,AND I ARRANGED MY DOCUMENTS MYSEF(SELF-EMPLOYED), HOPE THT WIL NT AFFECT ME NW.I NEED your ADVICE SERIOUSLY GUYS.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Slyp: 11:31am On Aug 01, 2011
If it had nt ben d Lord who was on our side, now may we all dat ve collected our visa say: if it had nt ben d Lord who was on our side, wen we applied our applicatn wud ve ben turn down. Blessed be d LORD GOD ALMIGHTY who has given us d cause to celebrate. I just got mine.
I appreciate justwise, omon tier1 n evry oda nairalander. Tnx
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by bountimore: 11:35am On Aug 01, 2011
wow, congrats SLYP, great one!, u just got ur notification text today for collection i guess?, so in all, how long did it take?

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (141)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.