Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,141 members, 7,887,306 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:21 AM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) - Satellite TV Technology (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) (251856 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (170) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by princeparis(m): 7:35pm On Mar 06, 2010
@POFOLO, I still dey your side. @BUTONEDAY, Thanks for the call.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by pofolo(m): 7:36pm On Mar 06, 2010
@ eni -gma & -tan,

beta late than never, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to u both.

@ olason,
@ all,

with my 53x, single dish for w3a&sirius4 theres nothing like etv-feed & hydepark-1 even afta blindscanning.
My question,
are d above channel mpeg4,& are they on ku wit 65-90cm dish.
If not mpeg4 ,& r d dish sizes.
Can some1 pls post d tps.
Plsss. . . . . . ! ! ! !
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by spacevice(m): 7:49pm On Mar 06, 2010
pofolo:

@ olason,
@ all,

with my 53x, single dish for w3a&sirius4 theres nothing like etv-feed & hydepark-1 even afta blindscanning.
My question,
are d above channel mpeg4,& are they on ku wit 65-90cm dish.
If not mpeg4 ,& r d dish sizes.
Can some1 pls post d tps.
Plsss. . . . . . ! ! ! !

@POFOLO,
I don't think the issue is with mpeg4 or mpeg2. I use 69x, 90cm,combining w3a and sirius4 and i also don't get those feeds. I think it's got to do with with the signal quality. Maybe we should only hook up with sirius4 with a higher quality and see the outcome.

By the way, what's wrong with your phone numbers? i tried calling u.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by princeparis(m): 7:54pm On Mar 06, 2010
@BANKY. You should get one of the chinese dual turner decoders that can open any encryption and try it out and let us know. Maybe we will flood lagos with the box and chase paythieves to Sudan
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by alancruise(m): 7:58pm On Mar 06, 2010
live fa cup on astra 2b
enjoy.

@w3a and sirus 4 combination on 1 dish users

even if u use i dish, u can't get all those feeds, the feeds need a full cover of the beam, not sharing it with another.
hope these help
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Sunsat(m): 8:09pm On Mar 06, 2010
@ Oga GEORGE,thanks for the post.i will try all these as you have instructed,i will post all my effort and success by the time i will finish the shooting of this bird.thanx alot and more grease to your elbow.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by alancruise(m): 8:39pm On Mar 06, 2010
a delayed transmission of wolves vs man u on astra 2b enjoy
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by obnelly: 8:48pm On Mar 06, 2010
GEORGE D are u using 2.4m?

objack,since u are going for 7 degrees west ,with ur location its possible but if the dish is closer to the wall u might loss like 2-4 percent on your signal level.you may give me a call.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by oilepo(m): 9:31pm On Mar 06, 2010
@all,can someone elaborate to me how to skew my lnbf and dielectric at 2 o-clock and 9 o-clock.When do we say that lnbf or dielectric is at 2 or 9 o'clock?Thanx.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Paps1: 11:04pm On Mar 06, 2010
@all is there another free2view on telstar 11N which is different from the sirius one. What is happening to 2m on w6 seems they have stopped showing epl matches.could it be that they are out of m*n*y
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by olason(m): 11:33pm On Mar 06, 2010
Spacevile, Alancruise has answer ur question but to add a little to it. u can neva get d feeds on sirius4 when u share it's signal wit w3a. for u to nail them make sure ur vox Africa channel hit 92% quality, then do ur blind scan. Posting of sport feeds is higly discouraged on dis forum.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by borderline(m): 11:56pm On Mar 06, 2010
@pofolo &spacevice
this issue has been treated times without no.the basic thing is that u can't eat ur cake &stil av it when it comes 2 striking 4.8 &7E wit 1dish. sirius feeds arn't dat strong in terms of signal,so u may only be 2 watch mbc,canalpromo channels &some few tp on sirius &ew3a together. u simply can't have the full compliment of all d channels on both birds with 1dish.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by donald303: 12:19am On Mar 07, 2010
@oga george
i was about asking you what skewing,at 1',2',9',12'oclock all meant.i am pretty sure i have heard those words in movies but i don't understand.pls explain.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Sunsat(m): 7:30am On Mar 07, 2010
donald303:

@oga george
i was about asking you what skewing,at 1',2',9',12'oclock all meant.i am pretty sure i have heard those words in movies but i don't understand.pls explain.
@ Donald303,when you are asked to make sure that your Lnbf is at 1,3,6 or 9 o'clock,it means to turn your well connected Lnbf to move where 9,6,or 3 o'clock is faced in a clock as if the Rf connection switch of the Lnbf is the hour hand of the block then turn it to the hour you are asked to,SKEW is a general English which you can look up in your dictionary,@Oga George_D, you can still elaborate this post better if donald couldnt understand me better.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by foxteroh: 8:54am On Mar 07, 2010
The so called freq 3865 r 13333 of ew2a what ar they showing
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Sunsat(m): 9:46am On Mar 07, 2010
FA CUP QUARTER FINALS, CHELSEA VS STOKE CITY LIVE ON MBC 3, visit www.mbcradio.tv
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Ibaku(m): 9:51am On Mar 07, 2010
foxteroh:

The so called freq 3865 r 13333 of ew2a what ar they showing
its up to u to find out, unless u r not having mpeg 4 reciever with u.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by larryenob(m): 10:34am On Mar 07, 2010
@all i thank God n you all 4 making this forum a better place. I hv been working on a project when i am tur i will let it out long liv fta
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 07, 2010
spacevice:

@POFOLO,
I don't think the issue is with mpeg4 or mpeg2. I use 69x, 90cm,combining w3a and sirius4
i dont understand how i can use my single 90cm dish to receive w3a&sirius4.
Presently i watch w3a,but i would need an explanationation on how to use my dish to watch d 2birds without using a jark.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Rextab(m): 1:43pm On Mar 07, 2010
@ w3a&sirius users. _______wat has happend to stv1 hv not watched it for 3days its hit red ever since.Can some pliz comfirm if they are picking it.Go africa also shows up only in the morning.Can someone Confirm it also before i temper wit my dish.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by pitodenz(m): 2:02pm On Mar 07, 2010
@ Enitan- you don abandon ur man abi? Happy bday. @ George D - long time,am happy for ur nile dats a gud news. @ Enigma happy bday too. @ All - fredom is back and better enjoy. The arrival of astra2b and W2A has made fta interested again at least i can now advice people for 2.4m motorize dish again. All fta hobbyist should have at least two BUD dishes in their compound,one for out of reach beam and the other for within beam preferable motorize. But make una take am easy in watching test 4(french lover tv) in w2a lol!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Ibaku(m): 2:41pm On Mar 07, 2010
ALL CHAIRMEN, where are we supposed to post feed freqs since they are not allowed on here anymore, or are they ?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by alancruise(m): 4:26pm On Mar 07, 2010
@all w3a users what time is fa cup match btw chelsea vs stoke city.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Sunsat(m): 7:08pm On Mar 07, 2010
pitodenz:

@ Enitan- you don abandon your man abi? Happy bday. @ George D - long time,am happy for your nile dats a gud news. @ Enigma happy bday too. @ All - fredom is back and better enjoy. The arrival of astra2b and W2A has made fta interested again at least i can now advice people for 2.4m motorize dish again. All fta hobbyist should have at least two BUD dishes in their compound,one for out of reach beam and the other for within beam preferable motorize. But make una take am easy in watching test 4(french lover tv) in w2a lol!
pitodenz:

@ Enitan- you don abandon your man abi? Happy bday. @ George D - long time,am happy for your nile dats a gud news. @ Enigma happy bday too. @ All - fredom is back and better enjoy. The arrival of astra2b and W2A has made fta interested again at least i can now advice people for 2.4m motorize dish again. All fta hobbyist should have at least two BUD dishes in their compound,one for out of reach beam and the other for within beam preferable motorize. But make una take am easy in watching test 4(french lover tv) in w2a lol!
@ pitodenz,longest time no hear from you,i so love you because of the way you post newly research satellite .i really wanna be a satellite guru like you someday
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Sunsat(m): 7:09pm On Mar 07, 2010
pitodenz:

pitodenz:

@ pitodenz,longest time no hear from you,i so love you because of the way you post newly research satellite .i really wanna be a satellite guru like you someday
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Sunsat(m): 7:15pm On Mar 07, 2010
alancruise:

@all w3a users what time is fa cup match btw chelsea vs stoke city.
@ alancruise , the fa cup between chelsea vs stoke time is 5pm,you can visit the w3a website which i posted earlier before now
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by BUTONEDAY(m): 10:37pm On Mar 07, 2010
George_D,
Old soldier never die. That your dish still radiate like new! Did you attempt to cage MBC persia? Have you tried the 4-way echosat?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by wealthprod(m): 2:41am On Mar 08, 2010
i urgently need SRT 4669x either fairly used or new.

if you have pls call me on 08053310040 so that i can pay for it.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by wealthprod(m): 3:20am On Mar 08, 2010
i urgently need SRT 4669x either fairly used or new.

if you have pls call me on 08053310040 so that i can pay for it.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Rextab(m): 5:57am On Mar 08, 2010
@ w3a&sirius users. ______
_wat has happend to stv1
hv not watched it for
3days its hit red ever
since.Can some pliz
comfirm if they are
picking it.Go africa also
shows up only in the
morning.Can someone
Confirm it also before i
temper wit my dish.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by obijack: 9:03am On Mar 08, 2010
@George D,

Thanks for the advice and I think I will be better off someone more knowledgable assisting me. Frankly, for almost 2 years that I have joined this forum, I have not been able to track W3a and what puts me off most was that the channels are all french. But now, I can even close my eyes and accurately guess where it is with my 2.4m since I know where to start tracking from.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by obijack: 9:09am On Mar 08, 2010
@Obnelly,

Man this internet thing is crazy I couldn't access it since Saturday after my last 2 posts. Anyways my number is 08023959473 and u can chart me up on petokonji@yahoo.co.uk so that may be we can arrange a meet.

@Jayron,

Where are u, tried calling your number over the weekend but wasn't going through.  I still have not nailed Nilesat so take note. I can call on u anytime  for weekend tracking.

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (170)

All About Nilesat Installations / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Strong Receivers Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.