Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,203 members, 7,880,742 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:22 AM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) - Satellite TV Technology (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) (251487 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (170) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by borderline(m): 10:58pm On Jan 12, 2010
@all
in the light of d new developments on ew4 &ew7,i would appreciate if members can confirm if all d dstv tp on ew4 are stil alive & if d new tps on ew7(sub-saharan africa beam) is also up &running. i have an installatn primed for 2morow
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by skylolo112(m): 11:44pm On Jan 12, 2010
free gates rocks and i have posted about it on here sweks ago but it was deleted
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by ifende(m): 4:50am On Jan 13, 2010
@All

Thanks for the goodwill messages on the birth of my son. I appreciate everyone. Na sleepless nights oh,

@babaegun
congrats,

Details coming soon

Thanks.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by NashFTA(m): 7:06am On Jan 13, 2010
@Pofolo,
As at last evening (1900Hrs GMT), the FTA channels had been scrambled, except the one channel on 12033V27490 !!
@Borderline,
The old W4 TPs are still in use. However, they seem to be testing/reorganizing / copying the W4 channels on new TPs in the W7.
Regarding your other question, Yes, the new Sub-Saharan beam is in operation and all the 6 TPs were active when I scanned them. That is, 11747H27500, 3/4; 11823H27500, 3/4; 11958V27500, 3/4; 11996V27500, 3/4; 12034V27500, 3/4; 12073V27500, 3/4
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by zenus(m): 7:24am On Jan 13, 2010
@George D. Help with de freegate setting pls # ndiduns@gmail.com
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 13, 2010
@ butoneday,
still waiting for you ooooooo, have you left?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by twinskenny(m): 7:49am On Jan 13, 2010
@ Enitan,

How are u doing my brother, was calling you the other day but no response, though PITO has solved the problem for me.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by salamander(m): 8:11am On Jan 13, 2010
@All

I never paid attention to the Freegate thing until now. I want to see how it works. If someone could kindly send me the file, I will very much appreciate it. The email is mbarko86@gmail.com. Tnx
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by microgiant: 8:39am On Jan 13, 2010
@Nash-FTA

Please find out if the cards/decoders had been changed in your area.  I believe previously C-band was used, with new arrangement of W7 please inform on latest developments
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by sammu(m): 8:49am On Jan 13, 2010
@ALL, I WISH EVERYONE A WONDERFUL YEAR 2010.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by eduzo(m): 9:07am On Jan 13, 2010
blexxonmak
sorry about your loss. may the good lord grant you the strength and fortitude to bear it.
eduzo
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by usher8701: 9:23am On Jan 13, 2010
@ Dejsam, please am still waiting to read from you about what we discuss about.
wealthclimber2050@yahoo.com
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by twinskenny(m): 9:23am On Jan 13, 2010
Thank u Mr sam, it has been along time, how is ur family
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by kakofo(m): 2:08pm On Jan 13, 2010
Please can u send me the free gate at micienesta2010@gmail.com
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by obnelly: 3:32pm On Jan 13, 2010
Miju ,
some channels are in english on nile,channels like bbc news,foxmovies,city7,mbc2,4,action ,max and parsia,france 24,dw-tv,dubai one,kuwait tv,showtime package,aljazeera international news among others.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by niddle9(m): 4:02pm On Jan 13, 2010
Happy new year to all wonderful FTA Enthusiasm on this beloved forum.
@Oga George d. Congratulation on your newly beamed award. oye a mo ori o. Amin.
@ifende
congratulation on the new born Prince. God almighty watch over him.My regards to madam. Eku owo lomi o.
@Oga Badaru. You r already with Salam, may God Almighty keeps you in wealth, health and happiness. Amin.
@Oga Olaaaason!
Happy new year.
I'm back in lagos sir.
With all the practical experience tapped from all my Oga's on this forum, i was able to nail down my first 7W. In Guinea(west africa) with a 1.8m pan dish. It was a great challenge though.
@Oga twins,Olofofo,Eni,pito,samu, and all.,
wish you a Happy New Year.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Ikiriye(m): 4:45pm On Jan 13, 2010
,,@all
greetings my beloved fta brothers.i cannot find words to thank every one on this great family 4 what i have learnt on this forum.for the gurus in the house,may God bless u guys for your selfless service 2 humanity.for the loss of a family brother,may God give u the fortitude 2 bear d loss amen.my first practical experiment on w3a proved successful as am posting this text i have a 1.8m,0.9m and a2.4m dish that in all is giving me preferred 52 channels of english broadcast.what a relief from dstv and co.my special appreciation goes to pitodenz who inspired me on my 2.4m dish.thank u all for making this forum a success cheers
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Dejsam(m): 6:05pm On Jan 13, 2010
@ ALL ,

LATEST ECHOLINK UPDATE AVAILABLE AT THE GOOGLE GROUPS.

ENJOY WHILE IT LASTS.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by princeparis(m): 7:12pm On Jan 13, 2010
@ALL. Please i need TPs for NSS 7KU. What kind of channels are there.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by lovala(m): 7:46pm On Jan 13, 2010
@lovala,
What your asking is slightly off-topic. Provide your email addy and I will get back to you. Cheers!
Thankx for the reminder, sir. My email adds are: lovala@yahoo.com & lovala123@gmail.com
Merci in advance.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by pofolo(m): 8:09pm On Jan 13, 2010
@ p prince,
use 11051v30000 To track,den blindscan.
heard digit8 is no more on d bird,it rocks. France24, lct etc.c 4 urself.
Its bin long i trackd n watch d bird
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by GeorgeD1(m): 8:11pm On Jan 13, 2010
@zenus,
@lovala,

Check your mailbox. Cheers!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by GeorgeD1(m): 8:14pm On Jan 13, 2010
niddle_9:

Happy new year to all wonderful FTA Enthusiasm on this beloved forum.
@Oga George d. Congratulation on your newly beamed award. oye a mo ori o. Amin.

@niddle_9,
Welcome back. Happy new year to you!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by pofolo(m): 8:16pm On Jan 13, 2010
@ zenus,
ur r in uyo !. Im in 1 ikot very close 2u. Wil love 2 meet u.
Holla or bip me on
08023032256,expectin ur call
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by usher8701: 8:35pm On Jan 13, 2010
Dejsam:

@ ALL ,

LATEST ECHOLINK UPDATE AVAILABLE AT THE GOOGLE GROUPS.

ENJOY WHILE IT LASTS.

Thanks, I will get back to you.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Kcbenjamin(m): 9:31pm On Jan 13, 2010
@ George, ultrasurf works as well, might even be faster than freegate. Besides freegate refuse to take me to any downloading url but ultrasurf did. Still tryin to figure out the possibility of gtunnel.

About that stuff i called you about, the thing refuse to pick any bird so had no option but to leave it on the east position. At lest i can track all the birds on the east position. I think the problem has to do with the way the supermax dish mount is designed making it difficult to even find where to fix the jack to move from east to west.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by jayron(m): 9:35pm On Jan 13, 2010
@ George am happy now wt how am doing,i believe u saw my mail after i nailed ASTRA 2B.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by zenus(m): 10:46pm On Jan 13, 2010
@pofolo * I stay in calabar but use to enter uyo once in a while
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by lovala(m): 12:27am On Jan 14, 2010
@zenus,
@lovala,

@ sir George_D:
Just caught your mail. Thankx man. gon try it out and get back to you and the house soon as that is done. freeGate as of now seems to be the best 'cos I've tried all with my Camtel (Cameroon Telecommunications modem) and it beats the others hands down while the rest don't even get to see the Internet connection. adios!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by borderline(m): 3:09am On Jan 14, 2010
@george
@nash
@all
remember d relaxation centre networkin i mentioned weeks ago. the installation is done & dusted. i've to say d multichoice decoder is a very frustratin,rigid & old fashioned box.i trackd wit strong decoder & then connectd d dstv box. i had challenges using d box but thanks 2 enitan,who i was on d phone wit,i was able 2 fix d proble.THANKS 2 all of u who postd their inputs towards networking. I av got two more installatns dis weekend.let us continue making dis world simpler dan it is!!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by borderline(m): 5:22am On Jan 14, 2010
@george
i've downloaded d freegate professional editn on my pc & it opened d interface.pls i need d settings 2 put in d boxes. my addy is borderline303@yahoo.com .expectin ur green light.thanks.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by GeorgeD1(m): 7:48am On Jan 14, 2010
@borderline,

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (170)

All About Nilesat Installations / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Strong Receivers Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.