Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,743 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:25 AM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) - Satellite TV Technology (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) (251488 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (170) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by phizz: 8:53pm On Jan 15, 2010
@ sal, LOL grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked CIV 1-Gha 0
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by GeorgeD1(m): 9:24pm On Jan 15, 2010
Dejsam:

@george d,

things are going as earlier discussed.will be coming as earlier said.sorry couldnt get back to u on that stuff.i havent been chanced this week.but i will get the latest info on it tommorrow saturday and relate back to u accordingly.

@Dejsam,
No wahala, we are expecting you. Even if you can't come earlier than planned
I'm sure BUTONEDAY will be on ground to give you a deserved welcome.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by GeorgeD1(m): 9:54pm On Jan 15, 2010
zenus:

@Ugeh. Here is my location. The red circle indicate where i live

@zenus,
Looks like I'm going to need that map software of yours to load into my Garmin eTrex GPS
personal navigator.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by princeparis(m): 10:32pm On Jan 15, 2010
@Obnelly. I have been trying every thing i know. this is the tp i am using. 11051v30000 and i got the satellite position. i have switch lnbs. can i get some other tps.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by felixboye1(m): 11:13pm On Jan 15, 2010
Can anybody tell me what went wrong. I've been trying to nail astra2b lately but 2 no avail. I did nailed pas 7/10 easily within 5 minutes. Pls can the guys in the house help me with the freegate stuff (and the note on how to do it ursef). I'll appreciate it if it can be forwarded 2 my email add: felixakinboyewa@yahoo.com . God bless u.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by zenus(m): 12:39am On Jan 16, 2010
@GEORGE
No problem Sir, The map above is Nokia map, but there is also Nigeria Garmin map which can work with you gps unit only if it has a space for memory card.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by zenus(m): 12:49am On Jan 16, 2010
felixboye1:

Can anybody tell me what went wrong. I've been trying to nail astra2b lately but 2 no avail. I did nailed pas 7/10 easily within 5 minutes. Pls can the guys in the house help me with the freegate stuff (and the note on how to do it ursef). I'll appreciate it if it can be forwarded 2 my email add: felixakinboyewa@yahoo.com . God bless u.

Maybe u did not use the correct TP. or just change V to H or other wise
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Blakstars(m): 7:03am On Jan 16, 2010
phizz:

@ sal, LOL grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked CIV 1-Gha 0

Yeah So!!! Its no big deal. Its's Not the end of the world either.

Life still goes on, even if we had lost 1000 - 0.

Keep enjoying AFCON on FTA'S!!! Happy Veiwing
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Gangsta101(m): 7:36am On Jan 16, 2010
Baba Egun,

Congrats for your latest upload. wishing you and your family a wonderful life.

All,

Is it only me, or is everyone else having problems with their echolink and the most recent update of 14th (and i think 13th also), Neither worked for me.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by ifende(m): 8:01am On Jan 16, 2010
from Gangsta101 Today at 07:03:21 AM

Baba Egun,

Congrats for your latest upload. wishing you and your family a wonderful life.

All,

Is it only me, or is everyone else having problems with their echolink and the most recent update of 14th (and i think 13th also), Neither worked for me.

Due to the nations cup aljazeera is blocking those updates as they come.
You can try yesterday CAS update, still working right now
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Paps1: 8:08am On Jan 16, 2010
@blackstar where u dey.long time. Match dey 2day u go drop,for me i am still at work but skd is around + alozy
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by twinskenny(m): 8:09am On Jan 16, 2010
@blackstar, you are trying to console urself right?? nice one
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by miju(m): 1:03pm On Jan 16, 2010
@olofofo

thanks bro, i will go for daarsat as advised.

as for thaicom 5, i saw some english speaking fta on it, thought i will give it a trial based on your pro advice, but if u say no, i'll keep searching lyngsat and flysat for other options.
respect to you.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by olofofo(m): 2:00pm On Jan 16, 2010
@addexy, zenus,usher8701

welcome to the group
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by princeparis(m): 3:45pm On Jan 16, 2010
@ALL. Can i get 2M with a 1m dish and on which satelite is it. i believe they show live premiership
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by niddle9(m): 4:14pm On Jan 16, 2010
@blackstar howdy
@all watch out Nigeria V Benin live on Gtv on astra.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by phizz: 4:45pm On Jan 16, 2010
Predict and win a Strong 4910 decoder grin grin grin
Who will be the first to come back home embarassed embarassed
1- Super Eagles embarassed embarassed
2- Y A'rdua shocked shocked

Abeg Efcc, no come find me oooooooo
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by litaninja(m): 5:11pm On Jan 16, 2010
@Enitan2002: Babanol, do i detect a trace of a highly komradic langui in 1 of your past posts?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by litaninja(m): 5:17pm On Jan 16, 2010
@ Phizz: Lets negotiate. If i predict correctly, i want to win a 6m motorised dish, You gree?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Chuckdee(m): 5:27pm On Jan 16, 2010
@ ALL

Did anyones Multi- TV channels loose signal Quality?? Mine dropped dropped drastically t about 4% and my GTV has never had enough signal strength on the Daarsat Decoder, therefore its breaking so much.

Please someone help, I am missing out on the CAFCUP!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by alancruise(m): 7:25pm On Jan 16, 2010
Everton vs machester city at mbc3 on w3a. Enjoy.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by alancruise(m): 7:26pm On Jan 16, 2010
Everton vs machester city at mbc3 on w3a. Enjoy.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by usher8701: 8:11pm On Jan 16, 2010
olofofo:

@addexy, zenus,usher8701

welcome to the group

Thanks
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by phizz: 8:12pm On Jan 16, 2010
na mozambique egypt, my own mbc3/ew3a dey show
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by usher8701: 8:18pm On Jan 16, 2010
dey mean say we no go dey watch fta on nilesat again? my echolink is off again. any help?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by captainus: 9:50am On Jan 17, 2010
@moderator,  @ALL   As much as i know it is for fun, but certain phrases like Nazi concentration camp,terrorist academy,taliban orientation camp e.t.c are very sensitive considering the current world situation .i dont want our thread to be an unnecessary target.just my humble opinion.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by obnelly: 10:53am On Jan 17, 2010
price paris, check www.lyngsat.com or flysat.com click on nss7 and check any frequency u are interested in note you have c band and ku band so good luck.
all the nazi,taliban al qada and mutallab in this forum ,note this forum is meant for FREE TO AIR,Pls i know u are doing that stuff for the fun of it pls note its very expensive joke,we are not the only people reading this thread in africa its a world wide thing.pls let us update our addresses for the sake of this thread.Thanks.FREE TO AIR FOR EVER.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by pofolo(m): 12:37pm On Jan 17, 2010
@ phiz,
yaradie will only come home 1st if super chickens win ACN.

@ captainous
@ obnelly,
correct talk !!!.

@ paris prince,
2m is on eutelsat W6 on 21.6 east. Track wit 11653v15714. Its to ur right ( standin @ d back of ur dish) takin hitv/dstv as ur reference point.
Happy hunting
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by obnelly: 12:52pm On Jan 17, 2010
note ,all who keen to track 2m ,u need a very sensitive ku lnb ,the signal is low so u need a big patience before you can nail that bird .This is what you do.first track either w7 36 and move gradually towards your right remember its at 21.6 meaning your dish must go up away from 36 while you move gradually to your right where ever you see a little pop up on your receiver hold on to that point and before you call jack the signal is there on your tv screen.skew your lnb the way you skew on w3a.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 17, 2010
if its even possible for me to change my ID from enitan2002 to muthallab2009, i will gladly do that.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Ibaku(m): 6:48pm On Jan 17, 2010
Hi everyone, i found these thread very exciting. U guys are definitely doing well, keep it up.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by sathob(m): 7:08pm On Jan 17, 2010
@Ibaku u r warmly welcome to the liberation house - set urself freeeeeee.

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (170)

All About Nilesat Installations / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Strong Receivers Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.