Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,158 members, 7,887,373 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:49 AM

Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems - Satellite TV Technology (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems (273516 Views)

Am Jjc And Newbie Help Me / Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems / Newbie from Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Jummymine(f): 10:32am On Jul 23, 2012
Hello,pls i have a'problem that needs urgent reply i called an installer to installer nilesat for me some months ago the guys actually tried to help me to install for almost a week he couldnt the nilesat signal he said its a tree infront of our house that is preventing the signal now i really want this nilesat there is no way i can tell my neighbour to cut their tree because it has been there over years do you think i should call another installer to install it for me without cutting the trees i should just give up thanks
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Jummymine(f): 5:54am On Jul 24, 2012
Pls somebody help me to answer this question
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by sammu(m): 11:33am On Jul 24, 2012
@jummy mine, tracking nilesat involves a lot of factors eg location, dish size.
So tell us where you reside and your dish size
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Jummymine(f): 12:43pm On Jul 24, 2012
I stay in ife with 2.4cm dish
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by sammu(m): 4:15pm On Jul 24, 2012
2.4cm solid dish not mesh will give u nilesat in ife. tree do not affect nilesat signals that much cos the sat is located near the top of the arc. i suggest u read the thread on nilesat installation and give it a try yourself cos not all installers can handle out of footprint birds.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Jummymine(f): 6:02pm On Jul 24, 2012
Thanks pls which one is mesh
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by odilibe(m): 8:22pm On Jul 24, 2012
Jummy mine: Thanks pls which one is mesh
SEE MESH DISH BELOW....

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Jummymine(f): 11:10am On Jul 25, 2012
Thanks for the picture its mesh type that i bought maybe that is why he couldnt locate
it
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by odilibe(m): 8:28pm On Jul 25, 2012
Jummy mine: Thanks for the picture its mesh type that i bought maybe that is why he couldnt locate
it
He should have known well that he could not track nilesat with the mesh dish....the mesh dish does not work well with the ku band signal...even at coverage area the performance is poor with respect to the size....
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Jummymine(f): 6:36am On Jul 28, 2012
Please folks,where can i get all the things to install the nilesat in ife and i need an expert to help me to instal or somebody that can link me up with an expert i am a female i dont know how to do it myself i used to stay in kano i am so used to watching nilesat that i can consider any other satellite pls somebody help me
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Hopelect(m): 9:13am On Jul 30, 2012
Jummy mine: Please folks,where can i get all the things to install the nilesat in ife and i need an expert to help me to instal or somebody that can link me up with an expert i am a female i dont know how to do it myself i used to stay in kano i am so used to watching nilesat that i can consider any other satellite pls somebody help me
if u cn call seye on 08038609853
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by SULIEMAN3(m): 11:26pm On Aug 07, 2012
Pls more explanation on nss7, is still giving me alot of trble.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by kabirulinks: 12:27pm On Aug 09, 2012
Ggf[quote author=chriskay]Hey My friends, Just want to let you know that you can watch DSTV,MYTV,NILESAT,HOTBIRD...thereby you can watch all the Matches of the EPL,LA LIGA,LIGUE 1,SERIE A,CARLING CUP,FA CUP,UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE,EUROPA LEaGUE and lots more and can even watch them in HIGH DEFINITION with SS3HD....t...and it works perfectly well with GUARANTEED!!!...I attached some pics for all to see for themselves what I watch with mine....contact me on 08068898448,08153185888...email nnweji@yahoo.com what is the guarantee?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Pidzo(m): 1:55pm On Aug 09, 2012
chriskay: Hey My friends, Just want to let you know that you can watch DSTV,MYTV,NILESAT,HOTBIRD...thereby you can watch all the Matches of the EPL,LA LIGA,LIGUE 1,SERIE A,CARLING CUP,FA CUP,UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE,EUROPA LEaGUE and lots more and can even watch them in HIGH DEFINITION with SS3HD....t...and it works perfectly well with GUARANTEED!!!...I attached some pics for all to see for themselves what I watch with mine....contact me on 08068898448,08153185888...email nnweji@yahoo.com
Wrong place to advertise this ILLEGAL venture. No need to emphasize that DSTV is a legal venture and we do not condone the idea of propagating illegal tactics that allow individuals to watch these channels using illegal methods courtesy of Nairaland. Find other platforms that promote this... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by etete001(m): 12:11pm On Aug 10, 2012
i need help, i want to add w3c @ 16 degree east to my strong decorder 4669xii but i dont know how to do it. Can somebody help?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by SULIEMAN3(m): 11:43am On Aug 11, 2012
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by edey2real: 1:01pm On Aug 12, 2012
SULIEMAN3: What is the name of the satelite showing the following station: ortb, bvn, france 24, vox africa. Pls and again is there any of them that can show premier league or any other league if there is send me the tp. Thanks.
That satellite is called Astra 4A at 4.8 degree East. Their is no any station that show premiership their. U can track it with 12605 V 29935 with your LNB at 12:00. Or between 12:00 & 1:00.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by akinsola118: 11:39am On Aug 17, 2012
plz help guys .....i av mpeg 2 decoder and a 1meter dish ....wat sat can i use it track ? i love football and movies.am stayin on ife,osun-state.....plsssssssssss help brodas.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by freshp(m): 11:21pm On Aug 17, 2012
akinsola118: plz help guys .....i av mpeg 2 decoder and a 1meter dish ....wat sat can i use it track ? i love football and movies.am stayin on ife,osun-state.....plsssssssssss help brodas.

did you just get the decoder or it has been with you for long if the former ...then please return it and get an Mpeg 4 one{69x,xii,or z}if the latter then you will still need an mp4 one. . . that way you will enjoy more channels.Equally please try all you can to motorise that dish . . .all the best.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by akinsola118: 9:48am On Aug 18, 2012
am using dat hitv decoda.Wat can i use it to track wit my 1meter dish ?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Mcval(m): 3:42pm On Aug 18, 2012
How much does a dstv drifta usb decoder cost
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Dapbright500(m): 6:05pm On Aug 18, 2012
Thanks for creating this thread...i own a srt 4663 decoder,i try to upgrade it with a software i got from crosat.us through dis forum (nairaland). I follow d info by putting d software inside a flash drive dat is free of virus,after d upgrade my decoder went off and since then it will only show as if it want to come up but won't ...so i need help on what i can do,u can reach me on 07069438347 or dapbright@yahoo.com.Thanks in advance.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Pidzo(m): 8:01am On Aug 19, 2012
Dapbright500: Thanks for creating this thread...i own a srt 4663 decoder,i try to upgrade it with a software i got from crosat.us through dis forum (nairaland). I follow d info by putting d software inside a flash drive dat is free of virus,after d upgrade my decoder went off and since then it will only show as if it want to come up but won't ...so i need help on what i can do,u can reach me on 07069438347 or dapbright@yahoo.com.Thanks in advance.
4663x is a fake product (if you bought one recently) and you surely updated it with original software (which kills it). Try receiver to receiver upgrade and see if it helps.
WARNING: All those with 4663X and similar models avoid upgrades as chances are very high you have a FAKE product and you will end up putting your receiver on the death bed. cry
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Oladat(m): 10:56pm On Aug 22, 2012
please gurus,I am in Ibadan,wat size of dish do i need to track nilesat
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Hopelect(m): 4:36am On Aug 23, 2012
Oladat: please gurus,I am in Ibadan,wat size of dish do i need to track nilesat
use 2.4m or above 4 best receptn.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Oladat(m): 10:34pm On Aug 25, 2012
please how much does a 2.4 meter dish cost,and how much does it cost to motorise it.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Hopelect(m): 11:06pm On Aug 25, 2012
Oladat: please how much does a 2.4 meter dish cost,and how much does it cost to motorise it.
2.4m dish 25k nd jack, positnr, pole,U neck wil cost u 15k bt dese prices depnds on ur locatn. Whr re u?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Oladat(m): 9:01am On Aug 26, 2012
2.4m dish 25k nd jack, positnr, pole,U neck wil cost u 15k bt dese prices depnds on ur locatn. Whr re u?
I am in Ibadan.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Hopelect(m): 11:48am On Aug 26, 2012
Oladat: 2.4m dish 25k nd jack, positnr, pole,U neck wil cost u 15k bt dese prices depnds on ur locatn. Whr re u?
I am in Ibadan.
cn u call dis numb 4 more info? 08038609856 or 08176533312
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Femwal: 6:40pm On Aug 27, 2012
Any body hav avatar or d++ngle 2 sell pls contact me @08067207937 or mail me at willymager@yahoo.com.either fairly uses or new1

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (95) (Reply)

Free to Air codes / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) / Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.