Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,798 members, 7,915,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:36 PM

Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems - Satellite TV Technology (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems (274739 Views)

Am Jjc And Newbie Help Me / Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems / Newbie from Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Oladat(m): 10:08pm On Oct 28, 2012
Pls gurus,how can i get the dstv channels on intelsat 20.After tracking the satellite,i got all the mytv channels,but when i input the dstv tp's it just doesn't work(i got the tp from lyngsat).
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by olenyi: 12:23am On Oct 29, 2012
Oladat: Pls gurus,how can i get the dstv channels on intelsat 20.After tracking the satellite,i got all the mytv channels,but when i input the dstv tp's it just doesn't work(i got the tp from lyngsat).

While getting the tp from lyngsat, u forgot to read off the foot print/region those beam were meant for. Had u done dat, u would have noticed dat those beams are meant for the south african region alone. So it's not receivable here except u are in the southern part of Africa.

NB: Checking the sat/beam footprint is as important as getting the tp's. Dis helps u know the tp's to copy down and d one to discard. Hope dis helps.

1 Like

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by lillaowow(m): 7:27am On Oct 29, 2012
Guys, I need help with dis. I have a 90cm disp pointed at W3A (mbc, Tv afrique). I wan't to adjust d dish cos most stations there isn't english speakin ones. What other satellite can I track with my 90cm to receive more of football (premier league, champions league etc) and also action films/ music/ documentary and wld have english speakin channels. Thanks

Ps- I already have multitv, my tv on two different dish.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Oladat(m): 2:09pm On Oct 29, 2012
[quote author=olenyi]
While getting the tp from lyngsat, u forgot to read off the foot print/region those beam were meant for. Had u done dat, u would have noticed dat those beams are meant for the south african region alone. So it's not receivable here except u are in the southern part of Africa.
NB: Checking the sat/beam footprint is as important as getting the tp's. Dis helps u know the tp's to copy down and d one to discard. Hope dis helps.
Thanks a lot,dat explain it all.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by olenyi: 7:08pm On Oct 29, 2012
[quote author=Oladat][/quote]

My best Regards.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by lillaowow(m): 9:36pm On Oct 29, 2012
lillaowow: Guys, I need help with dis. I have a 90cm dish pointed at W3A (mbc, Tv afrique). I wan't to adjust d dish cos most stations there isn't english speakin ones. What other satellite can I track with my 90cm to receive more of football (premier league, champions league etc) and also action films/ music/ documentary and wld have english speakin channels. Thanks

Ps- I already have multitv, my tv on two different dish.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Nobody: 5:33am On Oct 30, 2012
[quote author=lillaowow][/quote].try amos5
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Emma93: 2:35pm On Oct 30, 2012
[quote author=Kcbenjamin]@ Enitan2000, my question is i like to watch free to air but dont know the freqency please help me with a stalite freqency and position and symbole rate,i have mytv,multitv,i need others that i can watch movie sports,etc,help am new here or mabe funtv and how to track it
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by HIKAY4REAL: 8:17pm On Oct 30, 2012
Thanx 4 dis 1daful thread guyz. Pls am new here n don't knw anytin abt fta. I av a strong decoder Srt4669xii, n 2 dishes 1 4 tracking, emmanuel t.v, ctl africa n d lyks.

The 2nd is used 4 tracking multi t.v channels. Pls my question nw is dat " i lost all d multi tv channels" pls aw do i get them bk. I mean d installation detailz pls help me break it down 2 simple terms cos am totally green here
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by oluwoleode: 2:12pm On Nov 02, 2012
hello all
who can help me motorise my 80cm dish or where can I get the HH Motor in order to watch all fta channels on ku bands
please contact me
thanks
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Celino(f): 4:05pm On Nov 02, 2012
@all resican ur JOY tv... 4syteTV is back again.... 12.552 V 19.531

1 Like

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Derbyman(m): 7:39am On Nov 05, 2012
olenyi:

Pls wc tp is meant 4 9ja
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Oladat(m): 6:49pm On Nov 05, 2012
Gurus,is etv and net2 on amos5 only receivable wit an mpeg 4 decoder?I ask cos it is not showing on my 4663x decoder.Or wat could be the problem?Help me.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by SULIEMAN3(m): 5:25pm On Nov 11, 2012
@all, pls can w3c be tracked with str4663 and what size of the dish can be used. Thanks
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Ameboperoo(m): 9:41pm On Nov 11, 2012
Yes but you may not get all the channels as some of the tps are in mpeg4. With 60cm and above.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by SULIEMAN3(m): 9:44pm On Nov 11, 2012
Ameboperoo: Yes but you may not get all the channels as some of the tps are in mpeg4. With 60cm and above.
thanks.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Sexynick: 9:39am On Nov 12, 2012
Pls can i get c-band channels on amos5 with a 90cm dish?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by olenyi: 11:14am On Nov 12, 2012
Sexynick: Pls can i get c-band channels on amos5 with a 90cm dish?

why dont u try it out and report back to the house. Dats the spirit of FTA. Here, nothing is considered impossible. Who knows, u might try this one, and being motivated with the result u get, go on to try out many other hitherto ''impossible'' stuff. With your discoveries, u might be on your way to becoming a guru who will now be attending to questions from newbies. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Akinige(m): 12:44pm On Nov 12, 2012
plz gurus in d house
dnt let my question
upset u,
i wanted 2 track both
w3c and w4/w7 on
90cm dish, is it
possible ?
Plz tell how 2 nail it. Tenkz
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by olenyi: 2:43pm On Nov 12, 2012
Akinige: plz gurus in d house
dnt let my question
upset u,
i wanted 2 track both
w3c and w4/w7 on
90cm dish, is it
possible ?
Plz tell how 2 nail it. Tenkz

https://www.nairaland.com/847865/tips-how-track-w4-36e
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Akinige(m): 6:14am On Nov 13, 2012
olenyi:

https://www.nairaland.com/847865/tips-how-track-w4-36e
tenkz , i v nailed both w4/w7 and joy, but w3c 16dgr refused 2 pop up, plz shed me some light
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by olushaggy(m): 5:02pm On Nov 13, 2012
I hail o!

Please i need more knowledge of my new Strong srt4930L. seems i only pick those old channels i pick on the old srt4663s i am using before.

thanks.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by olenyi: 8:10pm On Nov 13, 2012
olushaggy: I hail o!

Please i need more knowledge of my new Strong srt4930L. seems i only pick those old channels i pick on the old srt4663s i am using before.

thanks.

How many dish are u using. If it's just one, then dia's not going to be any difference. Your best det is to get another 60cm dish and face it to astra 2abc east with dis freq 12552, symbol rate 19531, polarization; v. Hit back here if u need extra help.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by olushaggy(m): 2:03pm On Nov 14, 2012
olenyi:

How many dish are u using. If it's just one, then dia's not going to be any difference. Your best det is to get another 60cm dish and face it to astra 2abc east with dis freq 12552, symbol rate 19531, polarization; v. Hit back here if u need extra help.

Thanks so much..
That should be channels from Ghana. cos i am using two dishes with 2 LNB on one dish to track DSTV and The Ghana Tv.
So i was able to pick: GTV, TV AFRICA, JOY SPORTS, JOY NEWS, ATV, KIDS, REAL TV, hitzs, ADOM, on the Ghana side. please is their anything i can do to pic some other channel that shows premier league?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Gunp: 7:28pm On Nov 14, 2012
Can sum 1 gv me de frequances for ghana tv and gtv and is t east satellite oll west
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by olenyi: 8:44am On Nov 15, 2012
Gunp: Can sum 1 gv me de frequances for ghana tv and gtv and is t east satellite oll west

12552 v 19531. East. A little above dstv position.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by olenyi: 8:47am On Nov 15, 2012
olushaggy:

Thanks so much..
That should be channels from Ghana. cos i am using two dishes with 2 LNB on one dish to track DSTV and The Ghana Tv.
So i was able to pick: GTV, TV AFRICA, JOY SPORTS, JOY NEWS, ATV, KIDS, REAL TV, hitzs, ADOM, on the Ghana side. please is their anything i can do to pic some other channel that shows premier league?

Get an extra dish and track RDV @16' east (60 cm dish) or mbc 3 @7' east (90 cm dish)
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by olushaggy(m): 2:38pm On Nov 15, 2012
olenyi:

Get an extra dish and track RDV @16' east (60 cm dish) or mbc 3 @7' east (90 cm dish)

Thanks..
Love to call pls.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by olenyi: 4:16pm On Nov 15, 2012
olushaggy:

Thanks..
Love to call pls.

??
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by olushaggy(m): 4:40pm On Nov 15, 2012
s
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Gunp: 6:58am On Nov 16, 2012
Thaxs
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by olushaggy(m): 7:08am On Nov 16, 2012
olenyi:

??

I mean let me have your phone number please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (95) (Reply)

Free to Air codes / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) / Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.