Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,871 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:14 AM

Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems - Satellite TV Technology (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems (273235 Views)

Am Jjc And Newbie Help Me / Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems / Newbie from Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Barkle: 9:14am On Nov 16, 2012
Hi gurus in the house, i've been able to track and nailed twenty(20) different satellites in search of FTA football channel. In the past IRIB 3 @ 62e used to broadcast epl, laliga 4free but it no more does that now.right now there r channels that broadcast epl free but they r biss-coded and with my current decoder (eurobox 9700+), no way, it's impossible, so what shall i do? Can there be an uptodate software 4my decoder, if yes where can i get it? Are there non-biss coded fta that broad cast epl ,laliga & seria A. Thanx.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by olenyi: 11:48am On Nov 16, 2012
olushaggy:

I mean let me have your phone number please.

Kindly drop ur's and i'll call u back. Regards.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by olushaggy(m): 2:52pm On Nov 16, 2012
olenyi:

Kindly drop ur's and i'll call u back. Regards.

Ok
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by olenyi: 3:15pm On Nov 16, 2012
olushaggy:

Ok

Ok. Got it. Will call u tomorrow morning if dats ok by you. Regards.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by olushaggy(m): 3:46pm On Nov 16, 2012
olenyi:

Ok. Got it. Will call u tomorrow morning if dats ok by you. Regards.

ok.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Akinige(m): 11:21am On Nov 23, 2012
pls i wanted to track program national tv on 5dg west , how wuld i nail it easily plz help me out
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by freshp(m): 12:39pm On Nov 23, 2012
Ok folks i guess lyngsat is either wrong or something is wrong with us in nigeria(can i say that again?) . . i was at Intelsat 905 at 24.5°W and according to them All the NTA's are there and on looking at the coverage area[c-band global]Nigeria is fully covered as can be seen here.
My question is this why are we still finding it difficult to nail this bird . . .any answers grin grin grin

Sorry All my thots were with Intelsat 907 at 27.5°W . . .I did not know its now at Intelsat 905 at 24.5°W--will have to check it out later grin
sorry all.

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by vince01: 10:21pm On Nov 27, 2012
Pls how and where can l track programme national
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by olenyi: 10:33pm On Nov 27, 2012
vince01: Pls how and where can l track programme national

it is on Eutelsat 5 West A @ 5 degrees west. 11.059 H 23700. Track with 90cm for good result. Regards.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Oladat(m): 7:26am On Nov 28, 2012
[quote author=olenyi]
it is on Eutelsat 5 West A @ 5 degrees west. 11.059 H 23700. Track with 90cm for good result. Regards.:
pls,have u personally track it or seen someone do so?Because av tried it with my 90cm dish without success.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Obascoetubi: 12:48pm On Nov 28, 2012
Pls, i already track w4 with my srt 4669xii, but all of them are not free except 5 chanels, but is it possible to move up my 90cm dish from w4 to w3c? If yes, how?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by olenyi: 3:55pm On Nov 28, 2012
Obascoetubi: Pls, i already track w4 with my srt 4669xii, but all of them are not free except 5 chanels, but is it possible to move up my 90cm dish from w4 to w3c? If yes, how?

Try this tp 11024 h 03333. First track multi tv with this 12523 v 19531. Fine tune the signal to the best % u can get, then input 11024 h 03333 and standing at the back of the dish, raise it up and a little to the right. U should hit jackpot. Then blind scan.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Obascoetubi: 7:15pm On Nov 28, 2012
Thanx, but can u tel me tbe enjoyable chanels on w3c(like movie chanels)?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by olenyi: 9:13pm On Nov 28, 2012
Obascoetubi: Thanx, but can u tel me tbe enjoyable chanels on w3c(like movie chanels)?

http://www.flysat.com/e16a.php
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Obascoetubi: 10:05pm On Nov 28, 2012
Thanx
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by bollyjaysmart: 7:24am On Nov 29, 2012
Good mornin all da FTA gurus in da house, pls am a total newbie. Just came back home from NYSC and met our strong 4663x that we normally use to watch RDV, ORTB etc not showing anything again except dish, CCTV etc...not even a good free channel, Pls i need your help, i reside at Ilesha in Osun state. Thanks for your anticipated guidelines
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by BestSoul: 7:58am On Nov 29, 2012
enitan2002: This is a thread for you guys that are new in the satellite world, come here with your questions and I can assure you they all will be attended to. With the help of fellow learned guys in this area we all will make you feel welcome.

Welcome one, Welcome all.

Questions Please and Lets start it rolling
Pls I live in jos and want to set up a football viewing center. Which paytv would u advice to maximise my profit and on what satelite dish and decoder can I find dem. Pls help
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by olenyi: 5:11pm On Nov 29, 2012
BestSoul:

Pls I live in jos and want to set up a football viewing center. Which paytv would u advice to maximise my profit and on what satelite dish and decoder can I find dem. Pls help

https://www.nairaland.com/1078467/how-get-cheap-subscription-football
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by feranmi9(m): 9:21pm On Nov 29, 2012
Please guru's, sir with due respect how can I know how to connect Hotels connections sirs and what will it take me sirs?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by olenyi: 5:24am On Nov 30, 2012
feranmi 9: Please guru's, sir with due respect how can I know how to connect Hotels connections sirs and what will it take me sirs?

How big is the hotel/ how many rooms, How many stations do u want the individual tv's to be getting, what is ur budget. Drop ur number let me call u back
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by feranmi9(m): 12:19pm On Nov 30, 2012
08188543995 is my number, thanks sir.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by olenyi: 6:48pm On Nov 30, 2012
feranmi 9: 08188543995 is my number, thanks sir.

Ok. Just got it. Will call u tomorrow morning. Regards.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by olenyi: 8:12pm On Nov 30, 2012
bollyjaysmart: Good mornin all da FTA gurus in da house, pls am a total newbie. Just came back home from NYSC and met our strong 4663x that we normally use to watch RDV, ORTB etc not showing anything again except dish, CCTV etc...not even a good free channel, Pls i need your help, i reside at Ilesha in Osun state. Thanks for your anticipated guidelines

Sorry for taking long to attend to u. Now Try this tp 11024 h 03333. First Fine tune the signal to the best % at dat cctv position, then input 11024 h 03333 and standing at the back of the dish, raise it up and a little to the right. Play around there and U should hit jackpot. Then blind scan. Regards.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by bollyjaysmart: 9:01pm On Nov 30, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]@olenyl, fanx boss.. will do just that now
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by olenyi: 2:51am On Dec 01, 2012
bollyjaysmart: [color=#006600][/color]@olenyl, fanx boss.. will do just that now

U're most welcome. Regards.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Naldogen(m): 7:03am On Dec 01, 2012
Pls, I beg u all,ds is my fist post here since i was born, bt i av been reading thru peoples post here to get answer. I av never ask 4anytn cos dea is someone who wl always ask d quetn i av in mind.I av learn alot by just reading thru d post here.And i always save page on my phone.but now I nd d biss key for program nationale, and I realized no one is gona post it here.don't be surprise i don't ask 4d Tp.Some has alreay past it,aldo I avn't try it.ds is my email. talk2damise2004@yahoo.com
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Naldogen(m): 7:11am On Dec 01, 2012
At Last,I saw my post on ds forumn.I'm happy.Pls ds is my Email. talk2damise2004@yahoo.com. i av truely benefit frm d forum by READING only,I put to practice watever i read,and its bn gud 4me.No one tot me how to track 60-90cm sat,I learnt it all by reading d answers gvn by gurus to newbies.sometimes I do go thru d who page, to get my answers.Bt dea is no answer program natnal biss key.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Naldogen(m): 7:15am On Dec 01, 2012
Pls hope my post ain't invisible? Can someone just say Hi even if they doesn't av wat i need.Just say Hi.so I wl knw am nt on my own here.plssss!!
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Naldogen(m): 7:18am On Dec 01, 2012
Program National biss key aside self, pls is it possible 4me to track it 4rm Akure Ondo state Nigeria?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by olenyi: 7:23am On Dec 01, 2012
Naldogen: Program National biss key aside self, pls is it possible 4me to track it 4rm Akure Ondo state Nigeria?

Hi Naldogen. U are most welcome to the great forum. We are always happy to see new members and we will all try to make u feel at home.

Yes u can pick the bird. All u need is patience.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Naldogen(m): 7:24am On Dec 01, 2012
I guess am 2early to be here.Anyway, if anyone can help,ds is ma email. talk2damise2004@yahoo.com. I wl be very grateful.may d peace of God be wt us and keep us safe as we approach d end of ds year Amen.I'm glad to be here.shalom
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Naldogen(m): 7:28am On Dec 01, 2012
It used to be WELCOME GUEST 6ce i av bn visiting ds forum 4d past 2yrs,but Now its WELCOME Naldogen

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (95) (Reply)

Free to Air codes / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) / Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.